You tube
Messenger Wendi Gross
Email: wndgross31260@yahoo.com
on You Tube as: “Urgent Words from Lord Jesus”
on Facebook as “Urgent Words from Lord Jesus”
12/14/2015 MY SON OFFERS YOU FORGIVENESS
Vision received 13 December 2015:
I see this man standing with his mouth open. Then I see someone stuffing a whole fish sideways, to where the fish was sticking out of the sides of his mouth. The man’s hands are tied. They lower this poor guy into the water. At first I’m not sure what is happening – so I open my eyes, but then King Yeshua tells me to look again. When I close my eyes again, I see that he is being lowered into a large tank of water. Then I see a person sitting in bleachers, chewing gum as if he was watching some type of sports game that has stadiums; but he is watching this man, and then I see many people in the bleachers; they are all watching this poor man being eaten by a shark. From Jehovah God Almighty: People will sit there and chew on their gum, just as the Romans were blood-thirsty; so shall the people who receive the Mark of the Beast be.
From Jehovah God Almighty: People will sit there and chew on their gum, just as the Romans were blood-thirsty; so shall the people who receive the Mark of the Beast be.
Revelation 9:21, Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
Revelation 13:16-17, And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 23:1, The LORD is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 12:34 pm on 14 December 2015:
My Beautiful and Dutiful Daughter of Zion, write Father Yahweh Elohim’s Words for all to hear and to experience hearing My Voice:
My Children, what you think about things is irrelevant to Me. Whether you think My Wrath comes, or not is nothing to Me. Whether you think the breaking of the 6th Seal comes soon means nothing to your Father God Yahweh. It will happen, and very soon. You need to reconsider your thought process that all will continue on for hundreds of years more, for you are going to be rudely awakened by My Vengeful Wrath. This generation has no fear of Me, God Jehovah, God Almighty, God of All Things and mankind. It is the beginning of wisdom, of fearing God; for God reveals things to His Righteous and Faithful Saints who have a healthy and reverent fear of their Jehovah God. However, there is a very unpleasant fear of God that I shall instill to My wicked and rebellious children. Their blood is polluted, and their every thought is violent toward Me, The Great I AM. This happened one time before in My Creational Timeline, it was the time of Noah. Read My Word and find out what happened to the wicked in that time. Do not rely on what man tells you, or what you watch at the movies or on TV. Read it for yourself. For what happened back then was a total wipeout with the exception of 8 righteous. What will be happening in the near future is going to be so much worse. For I, God Jehovah AM going to release you to the enemy of God, who hath no compassion, no mercy, and no grace. My Precious Son holds out His Arms for you to come into. It does not matter to Him how wretched you are, He wants a full and repentant heart. He wants your heart to be mourning and broken. He will accept you, My Child. He is full of grace, mercy, and compassion for each of His children. God desires no one to perish. God is a Faithful and Righteous God and I AM Eternal. My Son offers you forgiveness and to be with Your God Almighty Jehovah forever. Papa God Yahweh Eternal has spoken!
Revelation 6:12-17, And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto
the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.14 And the heaven departed as a
scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out
of their places.15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men,
and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne,
and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Proverbs 9:10, The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy
[is] understanding.
Exodus 6:3, And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty,
but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.
Jeremiah 32:27, I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?
1 Corinthians 2:9-11, but just as it is written, "THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR
HAS NOT HEARD, AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN, ALL THAT GOD HAS
PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM." 10For to us God
revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the
depths of God. 11For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man which is
in him? Even so the thoughts of God no one knows except the Spirit of God.
Ecclesiastes 8:13, But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.
Ezekiel 16:6, And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.
Ezekiel 16:22, In all your detestable practices and your prostitution you did not remember the days of your youth, when you were naked and bare, kicking about in your blood.
Genesis 6:5-8, And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and
[that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually. 6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created
from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. 8But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
Genesis 7: 1-24, And the Lord said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. 2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not
clean by two, the male and his female. 3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth. 4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living
substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth. 5 And Noah did according unto all that the Lord commanded him. 6 And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth. 7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and
his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood 8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that
are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, 9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah. 10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth. 11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same
day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened 12 And the rain was upon the earth
forty days and forty nights. 13 In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark; 14 They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every
bird of every sort.15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life. 16 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the Lord shut him in. 17 And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth. 18 And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters. 19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered. 20 Fifteen cubits upward did the
waters prevail; and the mountains were covered. 21 And all flesh died that moved upon
the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man: 22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died. 23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. 24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.
Psalm 68:1, Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee
before him.
Romans 1:28, And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Psalm 18:25-27, With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright; 26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward. 27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.
Matthew 11:28, Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
1 John 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to
cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
James 4:8-10, Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. 10 Humble
yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
Psalm 145:8, The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
2 Peter 3:9, The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is
longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Revelation 19:11, And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was
called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
1 John 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to
cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
John 17:3, And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus
Christ, whom thou hast sent.
12/14/2015 YOU WERE PUT HERE TO GIVE GLORY TO GOD
I received this vision late/early 15 December 2015:
I begin to see many people coming into this little store like area, situated in the middle of town it seemed. They were crowding in, for there wasn’t much room. There were people gathered at the outside of the door wanting to get in. I began to hear a lady say, “How do I find this Jesus that I am hearing about. I have greatly suffered, as my family and my neighbors have. I want to know this Jesus. I then see a person in the back handing out Bibles to all the people. He began preaching and telling them about Jesus Christ.
From Jehovah God Almighty: There’s coming a time quickly now, where the shaken will be looking for Me, Jesus Christ or Yeshua. They will find Me by My Workers who will feed them My Word and Truths.
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 31:5, Into Thine Hand I commit my spirit: Thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of Truth.
My Sweet and Most Precious Daughter of Zion, write these, Father Yahweh Eternal’s Words for all of My Children to hear what God Almighty has to say:
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2:10 pm on 14 December 2015:
It is I, Yahweh Elohim Adonai; Eternal Beauty, Eternal Grace, Eternal Love, Eternal God. My Children, your finite minds cannot begin to understand the Things, the Ways, the Truths, the Mind of God Eternal. I did not create you as I created My Angels. I created you to have full and joyous lives with Me, Jehovah Elohim. Someday soon, you will meet the angels that have been with you since you were born, My Beloved and Faithful Children. They have been by your side, at the direction of My Son Yeshua, Lord of Hosts, Lord of Sabbath. He has given them charge over you, so you would be protected. You serve a Most Loving Savior, Who thinks about your every need. He knows all of your moves, and He goes before you and makes your crooked paths straight. He keeps you on His Narrow Path that few find, for they want the world’s ways, the world’s lusts, and desires. You were put here to give glory to your God and to walk with Me. That is all of My Children’s purposes; every one. Each individual person has different tests and trials. You are here on earth, only for a short time, for your life is here, and then you are with Me for all eternity; compare eternity with a generation. My Hopeful Children that rest in My Son, your time will be short now: extremely. Be prepared to be given many mysteries of Your Most Excellent and Glorious God. Let the Wonders begin. Papa Yahweh Eternal Elohim Adonai has spoken!
Ecclesiastes 3:11, He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no
man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
1 Peter 5:10, But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye
have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
Jeremiah 31:3, The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
Psalm 90:2, Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to
everlasting, thou art God.
Ecclesiastes 8:17, Then I beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek it out, yet he shall not find it; yea further; though a wise man think to know it, yet shall he not be able to find it.
Job 11:7, Can you fathom the mysteries of God? Can you probe the limits of the Almighty?
Psalm 8:5, For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
Genesis 3:8, And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the
day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst
the trees of the garden.
Matthew 18:10, Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in
heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
Luke 4:10, For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:
Isaiah 54:5, For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God
of the whole earth shall he be called.
James 5:4, Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud,
crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.
Philippians 4:19, But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Isaiah 45:2, I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder
the bars of iron:
Matthew 7:13, But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
1 John 2:15-17, Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father
is not in him.16 Forall that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
1 Corinthians 6:20, For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
1 Peter 4:12-16, Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing
happened unto you:13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his
glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
James 4:14, Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a
little time, and then vanisheth away.
Matthew 13:11, He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries
of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Psalm 77:14-15, Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy
strength among the people. 15 Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah.
12/15/2015 THE GREAT HARVEST IS ABOUT TO BEGIN
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 57:2, I will cry unto God Most High; unto God that performeth all things for me.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 12:39 am on 15 December 2015:
My Beautiful Daughter of Zion, Wendi, write My Eternal Words for all of My Children to hear and to experience:
My Little Children, My Little Doves, My Little Ones. Who love their God Jehovah Elohim Eternal. The harvest is ripe for the taking. I’m sending out My Laborers that are few to bring in the many into My Kingdom. It is time to reap what others have sown, for all of My Children have been watering and planting. Go down your streets and pray for each house you see, pray for the clerk at the store, pray for your child’s teacher, pray for all you see. The Great Harvest is about to begin, get your baskets ready for the fruit to fall, My Sincere and Faithful Children; while I shake everything that can be shaken loose. Remember the vision I gave My Daughter about the fruit of the tree. We are entering a new time, My Beloved Children. An unknown and mysterious time on this earth. You will see God’s Plans unfolding one by one. Children, you will think that everything is chaotic; but stay in My Son’s Bosom. He has you, you have protection that you don’t even know about. My panicky and bewildered children will see your absolute calm, peace, and love for Your God Almighty. Shine, shine, shine! Father Eternal Yahweh Elohim Almighty has spoken!
John 4:35, Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.
Luke 10:2, Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
John 4:38, I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.
1 Corinthians 3:6-8, I planted, Apollos watered, but God was causing the growth. 7So then neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but God who causes the growth. 8Now he who plants and he who waters are one; but each will receive his own reward according to his own labor.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Hebrews 12:27, And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Job 11:7, Canst thou by searching find out God? canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection?
Psalm 121:7, The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
Galatians 5:22-23, But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Isaiah 60:1-3, Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
Vision received from Father God Yahweh on 12 November 2015 during morning prayer:
I hear the Holy Spirit saying (as I am viewing a tree coming into sight) a beautiful orange tree, growing heavy with fruit, so much fruit the bough is breaking. I see the tree leaning for it being so heavy with the fruit. I then see the saints of The Most High God of Glory with baskets catching the fruit falling from the tree, walking steadily single-file under the tree, and then I hear, “they are handed to Me, and I receive them”, and I see each basket full of fruit going up to Father God Yahweh Elohim
James 5:7, Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
John 15:1-8, I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
Jeremiah 24 The Lord shewed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of the Lord, after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon.2 One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad.3 Then said the Lord unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.4 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,5 Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their good.6 For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the Lord: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.8 And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the Lord, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.10 And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.
12/15/2015 WHILE YOU WERE BEING TRAINED YOU CLUNG TO MY BELOVED SON
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 1:2, But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in His Law doth he meditate day and night.
I received this Word at 12:52 pm on 15 December 2015:
My Precious Daughter of Zion, write these, My Holy and Perfect Words for all of My Children to see and to experience hearing from their Jehovah God Almighty:
Your Jehovah God Almighty is preparing all that belong to My Son Yeshua. There has been much training and many fires that have been happening for many years now. All to prepare you for the next stage in this amazing time to be alive. You have been astounded and amazed at how I work. For some, it is hard for you to comprehend and get your head wrapped around it. It all deals with faith in Your God. While you were being trained you clung to My Beloved Son because nothing else made sense to you. This was all for your benefit. Now some of you are going to receive even more training for the jobs you were purposed to do before your life began on this earth. It is time to turn the next page of this Era of Grace, the page right before it says the end. We are here. You know who I AM talking to. This time around you shall enjoy much more of your training than last time. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal has spoken!
Isaiah 28:26, For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him.
John 13:13, Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
Psalm 66:10, For you, God, tested us; you refined us like silver.
John 14:26, But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Romans 11:33, Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!
Romans 10:17, So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Hebrews 11:6, But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Joshua 23:8, But cleave unto the LORD your God, as ye have done unto this day.
Acts 26:16, But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
John 15:16, Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
12/16/2015 MANY
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 119:114, Thou art my Hiding Place and my Shield: I hope in Thy Word.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:19 am on 16 December 2015:
Daughter of Zion, how true you are to Your Glorious Jehovah God Almighty, write these My Precious Words down for all of My Children to see and experience hearing from their God:
Many are going to be disheveled. Many are going to be bewildered. Many are going to be disconcerted, many are going to be confused. Many will be led to My Son Yeshua. Many of My Laborers will be leaders in My Son’s Army. Many are going to die in their wretched sins. Many will go to hell. Many will be saved. Many will rejoice. Many will be ready to come home to Me. Many will be taken and rescued. Many will be trained. Many will be in great wonder and amazement. Many eyes will see My Son Yeshua when He Rescues His Bride. Many will not go in the Rapture. Many will take the Mark of the Beast. Many will refuse it. Many of My Son’s Bride will fight in His Mighty Name. Many will see the three days of darkness. Many will do great exploits in My Son Yeshua’s Name. Many will have My Name sealed upon their foreheads. Many will follow the Lamb withersoever He goeth. Many will be in My Beautiful Son’s Millenium. Papa Yahweh Elohim Eternal has spoken!
Ezekiel 25:17, And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.
Matthew 24:14, And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Joel 2:11, And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
John 8:24, I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
Matthew 25:46, And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Acts 4:12, Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Philippians 4:4, Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
2 Corinthians 5:7-9, for we walk by faith, not by sight-- 8we are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord. 9Therefore we also have as our ambition, whether at home or absent, to be pleasing to Him.
1 Thessalonians 4:17, Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Isaiah 54:13, And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
Psalm 40:5, Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.
Luke 21:27, And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Revelation 3:16, So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Revelation 13:16, And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation 12:11, And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Luke 10:19, Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Exodus 10:21-23, Then the LORD said to Moses, "Stretch out your hand toward the sky, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even a darkness which may be felt." 22So Moses stretched out his hand toward the sky, and there was thick darkness in all the land of Egypt for three days. 23They did not see one another, nor did anyone rise from his place for three days, but all the sons of Israel had light in their dwellings.
John 14:12, Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Revelation 22:4, And they shall see His Face; and His Name shall be in their foreheads.
Revelation 14:4, These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
Zechariah 14:16, And it shall come to pass, [that] every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
12/16/2015 ALL OF YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY WITH MY SON
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 92:1, It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto Thy Name, O Most High:
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 11:44 am on 16 December 2015:
My Beautiful and Dedicated Daughter of Zion, Wendi, write Father Yahweh’s Eternal Message for all of His Children to hear and to experience hearing from their Jehovah God Almighty:
My Beautiful Sons and Daughters of Zion, Father Yahweh is so very proud of all of you. The ones who love Me with all of your heart, mind, soul, and strength. You are ever so precious in My Sight and you shall always be. You are loved and I have blessed you and will continue to do so. You must continue to be on your knees and pressing in ever so much the harder in these extremely dark days that you have now entered. My Faithful Ones do you not know that you have God’s Glory Cloud covering and surrounding you? The same that I covered and protected My Children of Israel with? Understand that you will always be under My Umbrella of Protection My Lovely Little Ones; always. I love and adore you. All of you have come a long way with My Son Yeshua. Who has raised you up for your specific purposes in Me. His Army is strong and mighty through Him, and He will carry you through. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Grace, Mercy, and Love has spoken!
Zechariah 9:9, Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.
Psalm 4:3, But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.
Mark 12:30, And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
Isaiah 43:4, Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
Psalm 100:5 (New International Version), For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Ephesians 1:3, Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Hosea 6:3, Let us acknowledge the LORD; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth."
Psalm 95:6, O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
Exodus 13:21, And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
Exodus 24:16-18, The glory of the LORD rested on Mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it for six days; and on the seventh day He called to Moses from the midst of the cloud. And to the eyes of the sons of Israel the appearance of the glory of the LORD was like a consuming fire on the mountain top. Moses entered the midst of the cloud as he went up to the mountain; and Moses was on the mountain forty days and forty nights.
Psalm 121:6-8, The sun will not smite you by day, Nor the moon by night. 7The LORD will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul. 8The LORD will guard your going out and your coming in From this time forth and forever.
Jeremiah 31:3, The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
Acts 13:22, And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.
Joel 2:11, And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
Isaiah 46:4, And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
*****12/17/2015 ALL “INNOCENTS” WILL BE TAKEN
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 48:1, Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of His Holiness.
My Beautiful Daughter of Zion, Wendi, write My Words for all of My Children to hear and to experience hearing from Father Yahweh The Almighty God of Wonders:
Do not continue to try to guess at My Times. I want all of My Faithful in My Son Yeshua, to turn and cling tightly to Him. Concentrate on your relationship with Him. My Timing will come soon enough. Use this little time you have left to get ever so close to My Son Yeshua. He desires more intimacy with His Children and He knows what everyone of His Faithful needs from Him. I say this - I Command this, no more dates! Not for My Wrath and not for My Son’s Rescue. It only causes heartache for My Children. It may turn them away from My Son when it doesn’t come to pass. Now, My Faithful and My disobedient children, I tell you another thing, which has been revealed only a few times before. My Son revealed it to My Daughter and other of My Servants. Father God Yahweh is going to catch away in a rapture all of My Babies upon the earth. It will save them from what is coming upon this earth. My Innocent Little Ones who cannot take care of themselves. My Beautiful Children which I give as perfect little gifts to mother and fathers. Some of the parents do not care for My Innocent Ones. My Daughter was given a vision a few weeks ago and I will have her post it with this Message. Listen to it very carefully. I warn before I take action. This is going to be a very mourningful time; but a most necessary rescue. My Faithful and True will remain true to Me; their Jehovah God. However, there will be many that will say they hate their God for taking their babies. Always know, I have all of My Children’s Interests at My Heart. I, Father Yahweh have the Perfect Plans for this earth. When this occurs, many things will come upon this earth. For I will have removed the Innocent Ones away from every harm. They will grow up with Me their Loving Creator. It will not be long before their Faithful and True parents join them, when I perform My Merciful Act. All inhabitants of My Earth, know that God is in control, and I will never be mocked. I know every one of your hearts; whether you love Me or not. Pay attention to My Signs. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal Grace, Love, and Mercy has spoken!
*****Vision received 19 November 2015 during morning prayer:
I see a father and his child playing outside having fun. Dark grey clouds come rolling in. I see a great wind and I saw an angel take the child. Then I see the great wind and angels taking the babies and children. I hear a person saying “Thank you Father, in Yeshua’s Precious Name, for taking my child from the wrath to come.” I then hear “I hate you God for taking my child.” I see millions of angels going up in the air. I hear “There is an angel for each child. All children under the age of accountability will be saved; it differs for each child. They will be shaking their fists at God, but they won’t realize how He just saved them from many sorrows.” I then see a lady who is in complete shock, saying “My baby was right here in me, and now he’s gone.” I hear a lot of wailing and seeing many people outside in complete confusion. I asked Jehovah God why the dark grey clouds, and He said because they won’t understand and they will be mourning. Then I see many thunderings and lightning’s and fires fall from the sky and hit the ground. Jehovah God says “The Righteous will not be burned in His Fires.” I see the ground split open and the whole land shaking, I see people falling into the huge cracks of the earth. I hear, “Please Father God save us in the Mighty Name of Your Son Yeshua.” I see an angel come and take this person to safety. Then I begin to see many, many angels rescuing people and taking them to safety. “and so it will be; God’s Righteous will be protected.” I see a rainbow and then I see the rainbow over a group of people. I then see the word “Righteous” set over these people with the rainbow. There are 4 big angels on each side of the group as a square. End of vision
Deuteronomy 11:22, For if ye shall diligently keep all these commandments which I command
you, to do them, to love the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, and to cleave unto him;
Deuteronomy 13:4, Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments,
and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
Matthew 6:8, Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
Matthew 18:10, Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
Genesis 5:24, And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.
Isaiah 54:13, And all thy children [shall be] taught of the LORD; and great [shall be] the peace of thy children.
Psalm 18:30, As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
Revelation 10:4, And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice
from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
Isaiah 45:6-7, That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that [there is] none beside me. I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Wendi put this in the comments too
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 11:15 am on 15 July
2015: Please take this Word to Our Most Beautiful and Glorious King Yeshua Ha Mashiach:
Daughter write My Words for those that have eyes to see and
ears to hear:
My Children, it is I, Your Majestic King of all Kings. It is most important that all hear this message. There are things coming that
none of My Children would ever expect to happen, but they will happen. My Father, Who Art in Heaven has such great love for His Babies and Little Ones; that He is going to take all of these Precious Innocent Ones, who cannot take care of themselves, to My Heavenlies during this Great Storm that is rapidly approaching. What does this mean, My Children? It means that the Innocent Ones will not be here on earth, while the rest of My Children will be. It will not be a very popular thing, what My
Father will do; but I tell you the truth, He is Jehovah Yahweh, and He protects these Little Ones. My Children will view
it as God being not caring, and how could such a Loving God do such a thing. But that is the answer, I AM A
LOVING GOD! Those who belong to Me, have nothing to fear. For you are in My Very Capable Strong and Loving Hands for Everlasting. I tell you things before they happen, My Loves; so My Children will not be left in the dark, saith My Word. Expect miracles upon miracles to happen during this time, all of My Faithful. My Daughter always supplies scripture for your edification, but if you look in My Holy Word, I seal up those certain Words until the end. This is the unsealing of those Words, My Children.
There will be many more revelations coming through My Prophets and Prophetesses, so be prepared, My Little Loves. This is My Perfect Truth, for I AM Truth, and I AM Love. I love you My Beautiful and Faithful Children, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach, Your Lord and Your Master
Revelation 10 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
1 Timothy 6:15, Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords;
Revelation 19:16, And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Isaiah 29:11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is
learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
Daniel 12:4, But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and
knowledge shall be increased.
Matthew 6:9, After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Matthew 19:14, But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 18:3, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Jeremiah 10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel: 2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. 3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. 4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not. 5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good. 6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might. 7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee. 8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities. 9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men. 10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation. 11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens. 12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion. 13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures. 14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them. 15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish. 16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name. 17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress. 18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so. 19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it. 20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains. 21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered. 22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons. 23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. 24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing. 25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.
Malachi 3:6, For I, Yahweh, don't change; therefore you, sons of Jacob, are not consumed.
1 John 4:16, And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in
God, and God in him.
1 John 4:19, We love him, because he first loved us.
1 John 4:7, Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
Romans 8:39, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
1 John 4:10, Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.
John 10:28, And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Isaiah 41:13, For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
1 Peter 5:6, Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
John 14:29, And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
1 Thessalonians 5:4, But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Ephesians 5:8, For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
John 21:25, And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.
John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Jeremiah 10:10, But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble,
and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.
Psalm 91:4, He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield
and buckler.
12/17/2015 DECEPTION IS ABOUNDING
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 8:1, O LORD our Lord, how excellent is Thy Name in all the earth! Who hast set Thy Glory above the heavens.
I received this Word at 3:21 pm on 17 December 2015:
My Beautiful and ever so Wonderful Daughter of Zion, Who I, Father Yahweh delight in, write My Holy and Pure Words for My Children to hear and to experience hearing from their God Almighty:
Get out of the world, all of you who say that you belong to My Son Yeshua. You must be sincere in your heart, and how can you do that if you desire the lusts of the flesh. My Word tells you that it is My enemy. You cannot serve both God and the world. My confused children, it cannot be. Come away from all of the devil’s ploys to lure My Children away from Me. Those who live for My Son are grounded in Me and I give them Wisdom. I delight in giving My Faithful hidden mysteries of Myself. I take care of Mine who cleave to My Son every moment; who will not go back into the world, because I have you. When God Almighty has you, you will not be enticed to go anywhere else. Be very aware My Faithful Children that deception is abounding, the world is growing darker and darker, as I allow more evil to come sifting into this realm. This has all been talked about by My Holy Prophets of old, and is being talked about by My Prophets of now. Stay in My Holy and Perfect Word. Remember, that your Almighty God is all about “Love.” That is Me. If it does not contain My Son’s Message of Hope then it is not of Me; if it seems dark and void of happiness then it is not of Me. Yes, My Messages can be very stern and frightening but I also AM Hope and the Light. Use your spirit of discernments. Come to Me frequently in prayer through My Son Yeshua. God will let you know, My Little Ones. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal Grace, Beauty, and LOVE!! Has spoken!
1 John 2:16-17, 16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world. 17The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever.
James 4:4, Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
Matthew 6:24, No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Proverbs 2:6, Then you will discern the fear of the LORD And discover the knowledge of God. 6For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding. 7He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk in integrity.
Matthew 13:11, He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Joshua 23:8, But cleave unto the LORD your God, as ye have done unto this day.”
John 10:29, My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Jeremiah 4:28, For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.
1 John 4:16, And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
Acts 2:38, Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Romans 15:13, Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.”
1 John 1:5, This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
1 John 4:1, Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God.
1 Thessalonians 5:17, Pray without ceasing.”
12/18/2015 CONTINUE TO BE ABOUT YOUR FATHER YAHWEH’S BUSINESS
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 111:1, Praise ye the LORD, I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
I received this Word at 1:13 am on 18 December 2015:
My Beautiful Daughter of Zion, Wendi, write My Wondrous and True Words for all of My Children to hear and to experience hearing from Jehovah God Almighty:
It is My Desire to be with all of My Creation, My Children of earth. For God loves every one of you. The Faithful and Holy Children of Mine, work hard to bring in the Lost, Lukewarm, and Backslidden. You work diligently and steadfastly in My Kingdom. Even the smallest act of kindness could help bring another soul into My Kingdom. You will not see the results of your labor for many will need to be watered after you have planted. There are so many of My Children that are hurting that have broken lives, and they need My Son, the Savior of the World. My Faithful and Hopeful Children, keep working in My Harvest, keep telling people about My Precious and Glorious Son Yeshua, the Light of the world. So many are still walking in darkness. Continue to be about your Father Yahweh’s Business. Spread My Son’s Gospel, spread His Light, spread His Love. The days will get much darker, and you will be shining God’s Light within you. Papa Yahweh Elohim Eternal Grace, Mercy, and Love has spoken!
John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Matthew 25:23, His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Matthew 25:40, And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
1 Corinthians 3:7, So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
1 John 4:14, And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
Matthew 11:28, Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mark 16:15, And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
John 8:12, Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Ephesians 5:8, For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
James 1:17, Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Psalm 119:105, NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
12/18/2015 MY HOLY SPIRIT TESTIFIES OF MY SON
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 106:1, Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good: for His Mercy endureth for ever.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:20 pm on 18 December 2015:
My Anointed Daughter of Zion, Wendi, write these, My Holy and Everlasting Words for My Children to hear and take hold of: Run children, run to My Precious Son with all of your heart. Run to the One Who gave His Very Life for yours. My Son Yeshua, Who sits at My Right Hand. Who is the Mightiest and Most Powerful Name there ever will be. God Almighty, The Glorious Son of the Father. Confess Him, come to Him in complete sincerity, complete sorriness for your sins. When you walk in My Precious Son, you try your hardest to please Him. That is your true heart’s desire My Children. My Holy Spirit testifies of My Son, you know Who He is, as you walk daily and earnestly with your God Jehovah Elohim. I AM gearing My Faithful up, I girt you with My Strength. Stand fast against the enemy. Remember, you can do nothing of yourself, My Chosen. Everything you do comes from God. God Almighty, El Shaddai, Adonai, God the Ruler and Reigner of the universe, God Who lives and dwells in your very heart; will lead you and guide you and keep you above the muck and the mire. See that you stay in My Will. Continuously ask Me if you are in My Perfect Will, and I will let you know. You are almost at your glorious ending of your life here on earth. Soon, you will be dining at My Table in My Heavenlies. Stand Fast My Beautiful Faithful. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Grace, Beauty, and Love has spoken!
John 15:13, Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Luke 10:27, And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
Mark 16:19, So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he
was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
Philippians 2:9-11, Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
1 John 5:5-9, Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of
God? 6This is he that came by water and blood, [even] Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the
Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and
the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. 9If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
Romans 10:9, That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine
heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
1 John 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Galatians 1:10, For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
Romans 8:15-17, 15For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have
received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, "Abba! Father!" 16The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, 17and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him.
John 15:26, But when the Comforter is come, Whom I will send unto you from The Father, even the Spirit of Truth, which proceedeth from The Father, He shall testify of Me.
Psalm 18:39, For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.
Ephesians 6:11, Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.
John 15:5, I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much
fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Exodus 15:18, The LORD reigns for ever and ever."
1 Corinthians 3:16, Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
Psalm 40:2, (VOICE) He reached down and drew me from the deep, dark hole where I was stranded, mired in the muck and clay. With a gentle hand, He pulled me out To set me down safely on a warm rock; He held me until I was steady enough to continue the journey again.
Psalm 31:3, 3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide
me.
Romans 12:2, And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Romans 12:12, Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
Matthew 5:8, Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
12/19/2015 YOU MUST COME TO MY SON AND WALK IN HIM DAILY
Vision received 18 December 2015:
I see Obama’s face - I see the American flag burning from the bottom up, I then see the Israeli flag burning from the bottom up, then I see the Palestinian flag burning from the bottom up. I open my eyes, and ask Jehovah God, “My Holy God of Glory, was that your Israeli flag burning, as I was terribly confused for what I was seeing,” I then close my eyes again, and I see angels pouring water over the Israeli flag.
From Jehovah God Almighty: Obama the antichrist will come against My Israel as it says in My Word, but God will save a remnant that has a heart for Me, Jehovah God Almighty, for they have been polluted in their whoredoms; but I will put them through My Fires and a third will be purified and saved. All nations that come against My Israel shall be destroyed.
I asked Jehovah God Almighty what the US flag and the Palestinian flags represented; the US flag – because the US will betray Israel, the Palestinian flag – anger against Israel
Daniel 9:26-27, And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Zechariah 13:9, 9And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.
Zechariah 14:12, And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.”
Please take this Word in prayer.
John 15:8, Herein is My Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be My Disciples.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2:27 pm on 19 December 2015:
My Most Beautiful Daughter of Zion, write Father Yahweh’s Words down for My Children to hear and to experience hearing from their God Jehovah:
My Children of earth. Time is what you do not have to avoid your God. I AM making Myself absolutely clear – you must come to My Son and walk in Him daily if you desire to escape these things coming to the earth. This does not mean to come to My Son Yeshua once and go back to your sinful and lustful lifestyles. It means leaving all things at My Son’s Feet and trusting in Him to lead you. It means loving Him above all others; your mom, dad, sisters, and brothers. It means being dependent on My Son to supply all your needs. It means suffering for My Son by being put through His Fires so He can refine you and shape you. It means allowing Him to teach you and not man. Walking with My Son will be the best decision you, men of free-will, will have ever made. It demands sacrifice, as My Beautiful Son sacrificed Himself for your sins and to save you from eternal hell. He has His Arms that are Gentle, Loving, and Everlasting, open to all who will come to Him. He stands at the door of your heart and knocks. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Grace, Beauty, and Love has spoken!
1 John 4:8, Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Matthew 16:24, Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Luke 21:36, Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
1 Peter 5:7, Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
Proverbs 3:5, Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Matthew 10:37, He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Philippians 4:19, But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
1 Peter 4:1-2, Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; 2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
1 Peter 1:7, 7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
1 John 2:27, But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
Joshua 24:15, And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will
serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that [were] on the other side
of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for
me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
1 John 5:11-12, And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and
this life is in his Son.12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
John 6:37, All that the Father giveth Me shall come to Me; and him that cometh to Me I will in
no wise cast out.
Revelation 3:20, Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and
open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me
12/19/2015 MY SON YESHUA IS THE DOOR
Vision received 19 December 2015:
I see Obama in the Presidential Office, and he is standing upon someone’s back and he reaches up to hang something from the light and I hear “third term.” I then hear “Obama say that his father satan has gotten him this far, now God cannot stop me and I will bring America to its knees.
From God Jehovah Almighty: Your President cares not for you. He only cares about power. He is consumed with greed and evil. God has given America over to its heart’s desire. This will be the beginning of the son of perdition which God allows for a very short amount of time.
I then see Obama smiling with worms in his mouth. Then I see him wearing a wig of George Washington.
I ask Jehovah God Almighty about the wig, here is God Jehovah’s response: As George Washington was the first President, so will Obama be the last. God Jehovah also says, “he stepped on the backs of people to get his 3rd term.
Romans 1:28, And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
2 Thessalonians 2:3, Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Revelation 12:12, Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Acts 12:23, And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 90:2, Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 7:47 pm on 19 December 2015:
My Precious and Lovely Daughter of Zion, Wendi, write My Sweet, Holy, and Perfect Words for My Children to spiritually hear and to experience hearing from God Almighty:
It is the last of times. Time passes, time passes, time passes. Use this time to work in My Harvest. This is so very important My Most Faithful and True Children. Give as God has given to you. Give your time, give My Gospel, give and pray for My Harvest to be so very great. I still have My Hand of Mercy out for all who want to come into My Kingdom through My Perfect Son Yeshua. Thieves cannot climb up to My House, My Throne. My Son Yeshua is My Door, you enter in to My Goodness and Love and Mercy through Him. Know this My Creation, know this, My Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach, Yeshua the Messiah of the world is the only path to God Almighty Yahweh. If you do not love My Son, the Father does not acknowledge you. Always remember, that God Yahweh Elohim Eternal will always love you, all of My Creation. I sent My Only Begotten Son to die for each one of you and to give you everlasting life. Oh, the joy, when you My Faithful Ones, when you will be with your God in My Heavenlies. Oh, the joy to be with your Bridegroom Yeshua. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Grace, Beauty, and Love has spoken!
Luke 10:2, Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly [is] great, but the labourers [are] few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
1 Peter 4:11, If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
John 11:9, Jesus answered, "Are there not twelve hours of daylight? Anyone who walks in the daytime will not stumble, for they see by this world's light.
Psalm 136:2, O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.
John 14:6, Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 10:1-18, 1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way,
the same is a thief and a robber. 2But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3To
him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 4And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 5And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. 6This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them. 7Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 12But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. 13The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. 14I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. 17Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
1 John 2:23, Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not
perish, but have everlasting life.
John 14:3, And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am,
there ye may be also.
Revelation 19:7, Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.”
12/19/2015 YOU WILL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUIT
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 104:1, Bless the LORD O my soul. O LORD my God, Thou art very great; Thou art clothed with Honor and Majesty.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 11:05 pm on 19 December 2015:
My Beautiful and Eloquent Daughter, write My Holy and True Words for My Children to spiritually hear and to experience hearing from God Almighty:
Soon, My Faithful will be gathered. Soon, their wait for the Most Glorious Day in their lives shall come. They will go through a lot, they will see a lot of unhappiness, evil of men, and will go through unchartered territory never before seen of men. The events that are going to be happening are most horrific for My disobedient and haughty children. For you will not have My Son’s Protective Blood Covering you. You have been given chance after chance after chance to come to My Perfect and Holy Son Yeshua. You haven’t listened to His calling you. You have had your ears into the noisy world where you enjoy the lusts of your members and the bad fruit that you produce. For if the root is bad, so will be the fruit. My Word says you will know them by their fruit. What kind of fruit are you producing My Individual Children? Do you have the Fruits of My Spirit? Do you walk in the sanctification of My Son Yeshua? Do not be enticed by the ways of the world, My Children of earth; for it only leads to death. Submerse yourself into the Ways and Truths of God Jehovah Almighty. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternally Mysterious has spoken!
Psalm 50:5, Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
1 John 3:2, Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
Matthew 24: 19-23, And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not.
1 John 1:7, But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
John 7:37, In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
Matthew 12:33, Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit.
Matthew 7:16, Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Galatians 5:22-23, But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Hebrews 10:10, By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.”
Proverbs 14:12, There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Isaiah 55:8, For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
2 Timothy 3:16, All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
12/20/2015 I AM THE GOD OF MIRACLES
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 119:32, I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 11:25 am on 20 December 2015:
My Precious and ever so sweet Daughter of Zion, Wendi, write My Eternal Words down for all of My Children to hear spiritually and to experience hearing from their Almighty God:
All of My Children, there is coming a time very, very soon now when all is going to seem out of hand. But know My Faithful and Full of Hope Children, that I AM the God of Miracles. I do what man sees as impossible. You will see My Love and My Glory manifesting everywhere. As My Son did many Good Works for Me, the One Who sent Him, so shall My Faithful Ones also be in My Quiver. You will be My Arrows that do My Works, Great and Mighty and Miraculous they shall be. I AM going to keep My Chosen Ones, My Children Who keep My Commandments ever so close to My Bosom. You will have even greater peace than you have now, My Children Who cling to My Son Yeshua. Wherever I send you, you shall go. There will be no fear, for I AM will be with you; I dwell within you, and you shall receive Power from on High filled with My Ruach Ha Kodesh, My Holy Spirit Power, filled with My Glory, filled with Holiness and Truth; so much more than now. It will be one of the greatest times on earth for My Joyous and Happy Children. It will be. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Grace, Beauty, and Love has spoken!
Jeremiah 10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel: 2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. 3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. 4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not. 5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good. 6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might. 7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee. 8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities. 9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men. 10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation. 11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens. 12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion. 13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures. 14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them. 15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish. 16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name. 17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress. 18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so. 19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it. 20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains. 21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered. 22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons. 23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. 24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing. 25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.
Psalm 77:14 (New International Version), You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.
Luke 18:27, And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
John 14:12, Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater
works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Isaiah 49:2, Listen to Me, O islands, And pay attention, you peoples from afar. The LORD called Me from the
womb; From the body of My mother He named Me. 2He has made My mouth like a sharp sword, In the shadow of His hand He has concealed Me; And He has also made Me a select arrow, He has hidden Me in His quiver. 3He said to Me, "You are My
Servant, Israel, In Whom I will show My glory.
1 John 5:3, For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
Numbers 11:12, Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto
me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers?
Deuteronomy 13:4, Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments,
and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
Exodus 3:14, And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.
Isaiah 6:8, Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I,
Here am I; send me.
Isaiah 41:10, Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help
thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
1 Corinthians 3:16, Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
Luke 24:49, And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.
Acts 1:8, But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Isaiah 60:1-3, Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
12/21/2015 WAKE UP ALL OF MY SLEEPY CHILDREN
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 29:11, The LORD will give strength unto His People; the LORD will bless His People with peace.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 12:59 am on 21 December 2015:
As I work My Servant Wendi in My Kingdom, she tirelessly puts out My Messages. She was stunned a second ago at how many Messages I AM giving to My Children of earth and how much I love them. God will do all that He can to bring His Children to His Bosom through My Son Yeshua. The hour is past late, do you realize that we are right here almost at that moment where everything is going to change in an instant? Wake up all of My Sleepy Children. This is not the time to take your slumber. Nothing has gone the way some of you have thought. However, do not think that trouble is gone, for it has not began. My Children, once things do begin to happen and My Wrath is unleashed; then you will know why your Almighty Jehovah had such mercy and compassion upon the children that were not ready. For this will be a time that will begin the last of My Son’s Era of Grace, and end in the most horrible tribulation. I would like it if no one had to endure My Hour of Testing on the earth, but alas My Children will not listen. Pray My Faithful for My Abundant Harvest. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal full of Mercy and Grace has spoken!
1 John 4:16, We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.
1 Thessalonians 5:6, Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
Jeremiah 10:18, For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.
1 Corinthians 2:11, For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
Mark 6:34, And Jesus, when he came out, saw much people, and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as sheep not having a shepherd: and he began to teach them many things.
Ephesians 2:8, For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
Matthew 24:21, For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Revelation 3:10, Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Luke 10:2, Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
12/21/2015 I GIVE YOU MY SON’S ETERNAL LOVE
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 96:1, O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2:31 pm on 21 December 2015:
I AM THAT I AM! There is none other besides Me. I AM the One Who created the heavenly places. I AM the One Who created all of the heavenly bodies, all of the lights in the night sky. I do want My Creation to acknowledge their Maker. I spoke and it was. I have all Power in My Hands. You cannot figure Me out. I Always Was, and I Always Will Be. I AM full of wonders and hope. I AM the One Who directs you, whether you know it or not. I AM your Father; Holy and True. I give you My Son’s Eternal Love. I give you My Heart. I give you grace and perfection through My Glorious Son Yeshua. He is the Image of Me, in the flesh. I have all eternity in My Hands. I give to you and I take. I answer your prayers and I don’t. I know what is best for you My Children of earth. I know what is needed in each of your lives. Live for My Son; He loves you, He loves you, He loves you! Live for My Eternal and Beautiful Son!
Father Yahweh Elohim Eternally Yours, has spoken!
Exodus 3:14, And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Isaiah 45:5, I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
Ephesians 2:6, And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Psalm 33:6, By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
Genesis 1:27, So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Psalm 33:9, For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
Romans 13:1, 1Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Ecclesiastes 8:17, Then I beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek it out, yet he shall not find it; yea further; though a wise man think to know it, yet shall he not be able to
find it.
Revelation 1:8, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is
to come, the Almighty.
Psalm 40:5, (New International Version), Many, LORD my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare.
Romans 15:13, Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the
power of the Holy Ghost.
Proverbs 16:9, A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.
Matthew 23:9, And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Revelation 3:7, And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he
that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
1 John 5:11, And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
2 Corinthians 12:9, And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most
gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Matthew 5:48, Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Colossians 1:15, Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Isaiah 43:13 (New Living Translation), From eternity to eternity I AM God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done.
Job 1:21, And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.
Isaiah 65:24, And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
James 4:3, Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume [it] upon your
lusts.
Isaiah 43:2, When thou passest through the waters, I [will be] with thee; and through the rivers,
they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
Philippians 1:21,For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Romans 5:8, But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ
died for us.
12/22/2015 MY SON IS ALIVE! COME TO THE LIVING WATERS
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 93:2, Thy Throne is established of old: Thou Art from everlasting.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2:38 pm on 22 December 2015:
My Beautiful Daughter of Zion, write My Wondrous and Holy Words down for all of My Children to enjoy hearing from their True God
All of My Children, hear Me, hear what your Mighty God is saying to you this day. The time for you to be soaking in My Beautiful Son’s Presence is here and now. I AM pouring out My Spirit to all Who will come to the Living Waters. Come to the quietness of the Still Waters. Come to the peacefulness of My Son’s Heart that loves you with a love everlasting. Come and enjoy the great fellowship and sharing with My Son; tell Him about your day today, tell Him what is on your heart. Pour out and be emptied. Leave all at His Feet. He can take all of your heaviness and completely refresh your soul. He will pour such love into your heart with His Holy Presence and Goodness. He is Faithful and He is True. He is the Rock upon which your feet shall stand and never be moved. He is there for all of His Children for He never sleeps or slumbers. My Only Begotten Son is Alive forevermore! He wants to have an eternal relationship with you, His Creation. He will turn no one away, and He will put a smile upon your face as He Shines in your heart. My Son lives for you, every one. He loves you so much that He sacrificed His Own Body for you! He is Alive! Come to the Living Waters! Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Maker and Creator has spoken!
Acts 3:19, Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Acts 2:17, And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
John 4:14, But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
Psalm 23:2, He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Philippians 4:7, And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through
Christ Jesus.
James 4:8, Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse [your] hands, [ye] sinners; and purify [your] hearts, [ye] double
minded.
Proverbs 4:23, Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it [are] the issues of life.
Psalm 55:22, Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
Psalm 62:8, Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Luke 7:38, And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her
head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.
Psalm 23:3, He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Revelation 19:11, And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon
him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
1 Samuel 2:2, [There is] none holy as the LORD: for [there is] none beside thee: neither [is there] any rock like our God.
Psalm 62:6, He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.
Psalm 121:4, Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
Revelation 1:18, I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of
death.
John 6:37, All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
John 8:12, Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk
in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Hebrews 9:12, Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption [for us].
John 7:37, In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me,
and drink
12/21/16 THE FALLEN ANGELS ARE ON THEIR WAY
Luke 2:1-21 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed. 2 (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.) 3 And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city. 4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:) 5 To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child. 6 And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. 7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn. 8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. 12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. 13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, 14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. 15 And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us. 16 And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger. 17 And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child. 18 And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds. 19 But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart. 20 And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them. 21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called Jesus, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.
Here is the vision, please take this vision into prayer.
I recieved it on 21 December 2015
I begin seeing these beings jumping over a fence. There were many of them. I see a person lying on the ground dead, as I see one of these creatures hovering over him. Then I see these creatures all changing into humans. They begin marching into a military base. They even begin wearing the same military attire. I then see that they are picking up a huge bomb or rocket and they put into a military truck. They are also confiscating many military items. End of vision.
This is a word from King Yeshua:
These beings (fallen angels) will assimilate themselves into whatever situation they are in. They will be ruthless, and leave no survivors in their path who are not of Me. For My Beautiful Bride will know who they are and they will defeat them in My Mighty Name. This will be a terrible time. Come to Me, and I will give you drink; come to My Living Waters; and I will give you rest. Come to Me, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach before it is too late for you; and you see Me telling you to depart from Me, for I never knew you.
Thats the vision and now I’ll read Father Yahweh’s word
Please take this word in prayer
Psalm 97:1 The Lord reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 12:43 am on 22 December 2015:
My most Daughter of Zion, write down Father Yahweh Elohim Adonai’s words for all of His children’s to hear and experience, Hearing from Jehovah God Almighty.
My Precious Children of Mine. The shofar has been sounding louder and louder. This means something of great significance is coming. This means that My Holy Plans one after the other are about to unravel. This means complete and total chaos is about to be unleashed. The fallen angels are on their way, My Children. They will blend in with My Creation, but My True Bride of Yeshua’s will know who they are. They will be here to help satan’s agenda to commit the earth to his schemes. They will have no mercy and The Bride will destroy them. They will try to act like they are My Angels, Angels of Light but they are angels of darkness, for My Faithful and True Ones will expose them for who they really are. They will spread out through My Earth and try to blend in with other groups. Some are among you now, though they know they cannot do anything yet until I give My Acknowledgement. I AM the Control; the End-All and Be-All of all things. I will say when things can begin. These beings will be shape shifters. They are the angels that bred with My Creation in Noah’s day, the ones who disobeyed Me, their Creator. They will wreak havoc on this earth. As I said they will try to blend in, but some will even stay looking like angels to fool and deceive My Children. They will try to explain away the wonders and miracles that I DO, but My Completely Faithful Children of Mine will not be deceived. Be ready and stay vigilant My Children of Earth. I AM telling you of this now; for I warn before anything happens. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal full of Grace and Compassion has spoken!
And I will leave you with Numbers 6 this is God’s blessing to all His children
Numbers 6:22-27 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,24 The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:25 The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:26 The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.
Exodus 19:19, And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a voice.
Revelation 12:9, And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
John 14:12, Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater
works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Revelation 12:12, Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but
a short time.
Ephesians 6:12, For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against
powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
Psalm 91:11-12, For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all
thy ways.12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Proverbs 16:4, The LORD hath made all [things] for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day
of evil.
Genesis 6:2, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Matthew 24:24, For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
WHOMSOEVER
Hi my brothers and sisters in Christ. This is Wendi, I am back after somewhat of a rest and after having a great time with my family down in Florida for Christmas. To honor the Birth of our Savior King Yeshua Ha Mashiach! Righteous and Holy and Worthy is He to be praised! So I am making a separate video from Father’s Messages. This is one that King Yeshua wants me to make. And it’s rather serious, a rather serious video; of course anytime He wants me to make a video, it’s serious. Because it’s His Truth, and His Truth is Him. He is the Truth, the Way, and the Life and no man can come to the Father except by Him. So, I have pulled some scripture, and this teaching, I believe that He just wants me to call it “Whosoever”.
And it starts out, I’m going to start out with a dream that He gave me; a very serious dream. It is not a dream that I…any dream that you have with King Yeshua is just the greatest thing; but this dream, I was pretty forlorn after it, and I didn’t know what to make out of it. I had thought that I had done something incredibly wrong when He gave it to me and I’m still figuring out what all it meant; but that next day, He gave me another day off, because it really was sinking in what He had told me that the dream meant, and God has 10,001 Ways or reasons that He gives you things. Why He gives it the way He does; why He does things; when He does things; everything; He has 10,001 reasons for it. In this dream, I was sitting in front of King Yeshua, and ….I am having a hard time describing this…it was surreal? Is that the word that I want to use. Anyway, it wasn’t a happy one; I didn’t feel very happy in front of Him. Because in it, I had asked Him if I had done something wrong, and He said “Yes.” Well that right there can just make you fall apart, after you hear that. So I was looking at Him, and…to describe Him…..what He looked like….His Eyes, His Eyes were dark and they looked like pools of water; that’s the only way I can describe it… they were maybe a dark, dark blue; a very dark blue, grayish; almost black, with pools of water. It just looked like you were wading in the pool minus the person, and that’s what it looked like. Kind of pretty, mysterious. But I wasn’t feeling any of the love and compassion and mercy that I always feel with Him; with His Presence; and I was expecting (this sounds terrible); I was expecting My God to let me off the hook; to tell me everything’s gonna be ok; and He didn’t do that. And so that is the way the dream went, and when the dream was ending; He had said some things to me but I really don’t know what He said, He lets you remember some parts but not others. I don’t remember what all He said. Well, I do remember the part where He said “Yes,” that I did do something wrong, and where the dream was ending; I still saw Him; His Eyes. He was looking further up this time as the dream was ending and His Eyes stayed the same; very dark looking pools of water, and the way He looked; He said I could describe Him; and the reason why He looked this way; He told me… you’ve seen pictures throughout the years of what people think that our Savior looks like. Most of them involve Him having light brown hair, and long, and not curly at all, and that’s the way He looked. He had light brown hair; long, no bangs or anything; His Hair wasn’t going back or anything, it was just long to the sides; and I’m sure everyone can imagine what I’m describing, cause this is what people have depicted Him to look like, and He had a beard, and He had rather a long face, and so that’s how I describe Him; how He looked, and that’s how the dream ended, is Him looking at me with those pools in His Eyes; as if there was no hope for me; and let me tell you it felt horrible; it felt awful, and when I woke up, I really didn’t know what to think; I think I was numb. I don’t think I cried, but I had went to sleep after that; cause He had given me that dream earlier in the night, and I had went to sleep after that so when I woke up in the morning time; I remembered and I didn’t understand, and I went to Him in prayer; and I was probably about to fall apart; and He let me cry and get it a little out of my system before He explained to me why He gave me that dream .
And it’s hard to explain; like I said I still don’t know all of the answers to it, but the main thing is that He makes me worthy, I can do nothing on my own; I am not worthy; I am not worth anything without Him. He is the One that completes me; that makes me holy, that makes me righteous, that perfects me. And without King Yeshua, He was showing me there was no hope; there is no rescue; there is nothing without Him; and that’s an awful feeling. But that’s the way I was at one time, and that’s the way everyone was at one time cause everyone’s born a sinner, and then when you come to Him; He starts a work in you. For you can’t do anything on your own. He’s finished all the work at the cross, and boy that was um….that dream just tore me up; it truly did, cause I thought I had done the unpardonable sin; that’s what it felt like; or that I was going to do it. I didn’t understand it at all, and I was just tore completely up. So, after He explained that to me; it made me feel a little better; but He still gave me that day off as well, and that was two days ago…it was two days ago that that happened. And He wanted me to tell His Children that dream also; for them to realize that they can do nothing without King Yeshua; their Savior. They have no hope without King Yeshua. No hope, is not a good feeling at all, in the least. And I truly hope I don’t have a dream like that again. Cause it was awful, it was not a good feeling, but as I said in the beginning, any dream with King Yeshua, is a good dream, because He does it for your good. He did it for my good, and He wanted me to convey how I was feeling in that dream, to His Children; to let them know that. That He fills me with His Grace and His Truth. For His Word says that when He came into the world, He was full of grace and truth. And He is the Light of the world, and in different verses, His Word says, Be ye perfect, as your Father is perfect in Heaven, (I’m probably paraphrasing), and be ye holy, as I AM Holy; and that He clothes us with His Righteousness, with white linen; but all of it has to come from Him. You can do nothing on your own. It’s like a complete void, blackness, that I felt as that dream was ending; and it was terrible. It is a terrible feeling. And there’s nothing like King Yeshua’s Presence; like God’s Presence upon you. For you feel that hope and you feel that love, and you feel that lovingkindness, and that tenderness, and that warmth that only He can give you. And it’s amazing.
So, hopefully I’ve described some of what of how that dream made me feel; of the hopelessness of that dream; and I hope that none of you ever have a dream like that. It wasn’t a good feeling dream. And I now know probably several reasons why He gave me that dream, I am waiting for the 10,000 reason; which I probably won’t know until I’m in heaven with Him. That’s when we’ll know all things. So anyway, the next night, after He let me do the “woe is me,” that day; still grappling as to what all that dream meant…the next night He gave me a much better dream. Praise be to our Wonderful Savior; and this dream He wants me to convey to you as well; because it also has a message for all of His Children; all of His Creation, and as dreams go with King Yeshua, as I said some parts; He lets you remember some parts, some parts He doesn’t…and…He just pops into your dreams sometimes. It doesn’t start out with Him in it; but later on He pops into it, and….oh, let me go back to the reason why He presented Himself the way He did to me in the other dream. And He told me if He had been the way I normally see Him in dreams; that I probably wouldn’t have been able to handle it. But Him presenting Himself in a different look; completely different look, I was able to handle it. So praise be to Him for His Mercy and His Compassion, as He was trying to show me a dream that without Him, there is no mercy and compassion. He’s so wonderful.
Ok, so back to the next dream, so what I remember is people were writing something on the refrigerator like a memo, and I don’t know if I heard them say it or what I actually saw; I think I actually saw them actually write Yeshua, and then I heard them say that they were putting my password under Yeshua’s name, which was incredible to hear, cause it connects me with My King. In the dream they knew that I loved King Yeshua and that I belonged to Him; and that’s amazing. And then, so then it’s the next scene, that I found myself staring at this Person, and I’m going to describe what He looked like, and your probably not going to believe it; but this is what He looked like. So I find myself staring at this Person, and He is nothing the way you have ever imagined what our Savior would look like. He had grey hair (not white, as in Revelation) but He had grey hair; long grey hair. He had a beard that was coming in, but not completely; kind of that grizzled look. And He had white or maybe silver lookingish glasses on. And I can’t remember what He was wearing, but I’m pretty sure it might have been shorts and a t-shirt; and that was King Yeshua. Now, He has given me many, many dreams with Him, and I have seen Him in different ways, He can be a completely different Person; but I know it’s Him because He gives you that knowing or when you wake up, you find out; He’ll tell you that that was Him. But I’ve never seen Him like this before , and there is a reason that He has been conveying to me why I’m making this video as well.
So anyway, we were gazing at each other in the dream. I was gazing at My King, at My Bridegroom, at the First Love of my life; the only love of my life, here. And He was gazing back at me, so that was quite an incredible experience; even though He looked nothing like you normally see Him; with the dark hair and the full beard. And I just laugh, because there’s a song called Jesus in Disguise, and that is truly how He presents Himself to me most of the times; He’s in disguise; and I don’t know about anyone else; but that’s the way He presents Himself to me. So the message that He wanted me to give you from that dream is that it does not matter what anyone looks like. It does not matter if they have long hair or short hair; the grizzled look. For females it doesn’t matter if you wear makeup; it doesn’t matter what you wear on the outside; what matters is in your heart. Your heart is what King Yeshua wants. And He wanted me to tell everyone; all of His Creation; whoever listens to this video that it does not matter if you’re a homosexual, a transgender, if you’ve changed your gender through an operation; if you completely turn away from your wickedness; and yes, I called it wickedness, because I was wicked before I accepted King Yeshua in my heart. We all are wicked before we accept Him; for we have no hope without Him, and our heart is wicked. Turn away from your wicked ways, come to Him in complete repentance, complete brokenness, and sincerity; and He will accept you into His Loving Arms. It does not matter what you have done to your body; it doesn’t matter with Him.
What matters is your heart; He wants to be in your heart. He wants to live with you, He wants to abide with you; He wants to have a relationship with you. He wants to save you and forgive you. But you must come to Him with a contrite and broken heart and in all sincerity. Cause He knows what your heart is; He knows what it’s like, and He knows if you’re sincere or not. But He wanted me to tell you that; if anyone’s listening and you think that you have done the one thing that He will not forgive you for; No, you haven’t. Even if you’ve had gender surgery, it doesn’t matter; but you must turn away from your wickedness; you must repent completely, for His Word says He is Faithful and Just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. And He is Faithful, my friends. He is completely Faithful. But you have to be faithful too. And if you do not have faith you cannot please God. You have to have the faith to know that He will cleanse you from your sins by His Precious Blood that He shed on Calvary. You have to have the faith to know that He is going to be living in your heart, that you will be walking with Him, and He will guide your steps. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He will direct thy path. But you must stay in a repentant state, a repentant and broken state. In the Psalms 51, I don’t know what verse it is, but it says the sacrifice that God accepts is a broken spirit; and a broken and contrite heart; Oh God thou wilt not despise. He resists the proud and He gives grace to the humble, and you want to remain lowly and abased and humble and broken and He will keep you that way if you are sincere. That is the walk with our Precious Savior. Denying yourself and picking up your cross, every day. And I have some scripture here that I wanted to convey.
Matthew 11:28, where He says come unto Me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. And He does. He gives you the rest like you have never known before.
John11:26, for His Flesh is the Bread of Life; He broke His Flesh for all of us. When He died for us, He died for our sins. He took upon our shame on that cross. The Roman soldiers humiliated our Savior, our King; our Greatest Love; and He forgave them.
John 8:31, So these people believed on King Yeshua, but He told them they must continue in His Word; then there His Disciples indeed. John 12:42, And this goes with the
Romans Chapter 10:9-10 that I’m going to tell you, right after this, that this is saying that they believed in Him, but they did not confess Him to the people. They were fearful of man, for they loved the approval of man rather than the approval of God. And King Yeshua tells me this all the time; do not worry about what man thinks; worry about what God thinks. And there’s a verse that says that the LORD is my helper, of whom shall I be afraid. And there are many, many other verses that tell you; walk with God; do not worry about what man thinks, and that is hard to do; it is truly hard to do.
In Romans Chapter 10:9-10 is what you need to do, after you have a repentant and broken heart. This is God telling you what you need to do to have our Perfect Savior abide with you. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. So God is telling you, just as that verse said, you must confess Him with your mouth AND shalt believe in thine heart that God raised Him from the dead. You must do those two things. And once you invite Him into your heart; He changes you, and He makes you so very, very happy. And I’m gonna tell you that He works in, at least with me, He works in processes. You may not get this all of a sudden feeling that comes over you, you may not and you may. He works differently with all of His Children. I didn’t get it, I didn’t get that. But I wanted to tell you that, if you don’t get it, don’t fret; stay in Him, and cleave to Him.
Colossians 2:6, So you walk in Him every day and let Him lead you; you do not try to walk on your own, and try not to walk in front of Him; like I do so many times. When you walk in front of Him, it’s not good; try not to walk in front of Him, cause that’s not His plans for you. Yes, He can make all things for good, and He will; that’s what His Word says. But don’t walk in front of Him if you can possibly do that. Colossian 1:10, So as you walk in Him, you want to please Him, because He gives you such joy and peace and contentment, oh, it’s so amazing. There’s nothing like God’s Presence in your life; nothing like it. It’s not an easy walk; it is definitely not an easy walk, but God has plans for you, and He will show you as you walk with Him what your purpose is in Him. He will show you that.
Matthew 16:24, That’s just what I was saying, what His Word says, take up your cross, deny yourself every day, and follow Him.
Philippians 2:12, Now I am still trying to understand this verse, but my overall understanding of it is, we have our own walk with our Precious Savior, Lord and Master; and that we must walk it ourselves; no one can walk it for us. We must walk it ourselves with our King Who leads us and shows us the way. But you must do His Commandments, you must listen to Him and obey Him. That’s the understanding I get from that verse, and I know it goes deeper than that, but that’s the overall understanding that I get. Matthew 7:21, While He was here on earth, all throughout His Gospels, He was here to do the Will of His Father, and He tells you, He tells us that through His Word, and He told, as He was dwelling amongst them, the people, that He was here to do the Will of the Father, and not His Will. And He did, He was obedient to His Father, to the end. Until He gave His Perfect Life for all of us sinners; for all of our wretched sins. For we are wretched in our sins. Until we come to Him with complete repentance and He cleanses us, and He makes us righteous. But not everyone that says to Him, Lord, Lord shall enter. You must believe with your heart, you must have faith in our God, and you must confess Him to men;
Romans 10:17, You have to be in His Word, to read His Word, through the Beautiful Holy Spirit, Who gives you discernment; Who gives you the ability to understand what God is saying in His Scriptures; without the Holy Spirit guiding you, it’s really hard to understand things. Because its God’s Word; He has to give you that understanding. And as you read His Word, as you read unto His Scriptures, as you live by His Word; by His Commandments, faith is always at play, I don’t mean to say play, but without faith you cannot please God, and you live by faith as you walk in our Perfect Savior; as He takes you by the hand; you in faith let Him lead you, and know that He has your best interest at heart; at His Heart, that He has a plan and a purpose for you. That your life is not void. That God loves you, no matter what you’ve done. He loves you. King Yeshua loves you, and He wants to abide with you, and He wants you to be completely sincere. And love Him with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength. In Hebrews 10:38, Hebrews 11:6, Walk in King Yeshua, seek Him, cleave to Him, praise and worship Him for He is so worthy; so much more worthier than man could ever praise Him for. He is our God; He is our Strength and our Song; He is our Refuge and our Fortress. He is our Guiding Light for He is the Light of the world. And He is the Glorious Son of the Father, and I exalt Him; to the Highest of the High, I exalt Him, and I worship Him and I bow down to Him; His Most Excellent Majesty and Glory. I will bow down to Him forever. For He is my God. So if you are thinking that there’s no help for you; no hope for you; Yes, there is; Hope is King Yeshua Ha Mashiach! Hope is Lord Jesus Christ; the Savior of the world; the Light of the world. He is the Good Shepherd that leads His Sheep to pasture. Psalm 23, The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. He takes care of our every need. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, because Thou art with me! And if God be for you, who can be against you? Nobody can be against you. God is amazing and full of wonders; and He is the Power, and He is the Control. And God the Father sent His Only Begotten Son down here on earth; and He lived and dwelt among man; among His Very Creation. And it says that He came into the world and the world knew Him not. And He came into His Own, and His Own received Him not. That’s the world, that didn’t receive our Savior, and the world still doesn’t receive our Savior. And if you come to Him in complete sincerity, no matter what you’ve done. If you’ve been in prison. If you are a homosexual, if you’ve changed your gender; if you think that you’ve done the unthinkable, King Yeshua will accept you, as you turn away; as you repent; for you must repent and turn away from your wickedness. Everyone must turn away from their wickedness, if they want to receive King Yeshua in their heart. And when you walk with King Yeshua, when He abides with you, you try your best not to sin; but you are a sinner still, and you will sin; but that’s the difference; you try not to. You try to please your God as much as you can, and He helps you with that. He helps you not to sin. And God allows things, for our going through it; to experience it, and to make us stronger for it in Him. For I know I am strong in King Yeshua, and I know I belong to King Yeshua! Amen, amen and amen! Thank you my Glorious Holy King of all Kings, Lord of all Lords for saving me from my wretched sins; from my wickedness. For I was on my way to hell, and you saved me! Thank you my Glorious Father for drawing me to Your Precious Son! How I love you! My Glorious Jehovah God Almighty! How I worship You and adore You! How I thank you for my life, and You’ve showed me my purpose in this life that you created for me! How I love you! So I will end it here, and may everyone be blessed, and if you have any questions at all, from this video, from what King Yeshua’s wanted me to say, please email me at wndgroos31260 @ yahoo.com and I will pray about your question, and I will get back with you; and I’m not saying I will have an answer, but I will pray about your question, and I will get back with you. I love all my brothers and sisters. And I try to walk in all sincerity and deny my flesh every day, and you deny your flesh by the Power of the Holy Spirit, and as you walk with our King, He helps you, every step of the way. He is our Lord God Almighty! And oh how I love Him! Baruch Hashem Adonai, Blessed be the Name of the Lord. Amen!
Matthew 11:28, Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
John 11:26, am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
John 8:31, Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
John 12:42-43 Nevertheless many even of the rulers believed in Him, but because of the Pharisees they were not confessing Him, for fear that they would be put out of the synagogue; 43for they loved the approval of men rather than the approval of God.
Romans 10:9-10, That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Colossians 2:6, As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
Colossian 1:10, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,
Matthew 16:24, Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Philippians 2:12, Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Matthew 7:21, Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Romans 10:17, So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Hebrews 10:38, Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
Hebrews 11:6, But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
12/27/15 GOD WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 99:1, The LORD reigneth; let the people tremble: He sitteth between the cherubims; let the earth be moved.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 9:10 pm on 27 December 2015:.
Daughter of Zion, precious are you to Me, write down My Eternal and Glorious Words for My Children to experience hearing from the One True God
I come to you with good tidings My Beautiful Children. God loves you indeed. God will take care of you. God will always be with you, My Strong Faithful. Your time on earth is running quickly away. It won’t be long before you will see Me, Your Most Excellent Glory; Face to face. Do not worry My Little Ones, you will not faint when you see Me; for I will not allow it. My Daughter jokes with My Son about this; for she knows truly that I will take care of her in every aspect. As small as the detail is, I care. You must come to that realization My Faithful; that Jehovah God Almighty will take care of His Children. None of My Children were made to be perfect; but My Beautiful Son makes you perfect in Him. There is still much work to be done. The Harvest is growing, and My Faithful are telling My Creation about My Perfect Son’s Sacrifice for all man-kind. Keep up the great work! I have jobs for all of you. As long as I keep you here on earth, you have work for your Most Excellent God of Glory to do. I will tell you, there is not much longer. Stay in My Son, stay in Him and He will keep you invigorated and refreshed. I love each and every one of you, My Creation
Papa Yahweh Elohim Eternal Mercy, Grace, and Love, The I AM has spoken!
Isaiah 41:10, Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Romans 5:8, But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Jeremiah 31:3, The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
2 Peter 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Matthew 5:8, Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Proverbs 3:6, In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Psalm 121:7, The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Matthew 9:38 Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
Hebrews 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption [for us].
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
John 9:4, I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Jeremiah 31:25 For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.
12/28/15 I AM WHOM YOU SHALL MEET FACE TO FACE SOON NOW
Please take this Word in prayer.
Hebrews 12:7, If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the Father chasteneth not?
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 5:06 pm on 28 December 2015:
My Beautiful Daughter of Zion, write these My Faithful and True Words for My Children of earth to experience hearing from their God of Wonders:
Children of the earth. Listen to what your Faithful and Mighty Father has to say to each one of you. You are My Delight, you are My Creation that Loves Me; Your Daddy Abba. You praise and worship Me for Me being Your Jehovah God, for Me taking care of you, and you can’t get enough of Me. You will do anything for Me and I know this. There is nothing that God Almighty does not know. I know every little struggle that you are having, every little thought, everything that bothers you; I know. These things are temporary. My Perfect Son will get you through your storms and get you over your mountains. These are given to you by Your Loving Creator to test you and to strengthen you. None of My Children like to hear the word “test”, but it is a most necessary tool for God to use with His Faithful Ones. Don’t try to understand My Ways, no one can search them out. I AM all that you will ever need. I AM He Whom you shall meet Face to face soon now. I AM He Who suffers right along with My Son’s Bride. My Heart is for you. I will punish the wicked, and some, it will bring to My Son and some will never come to My Son; for they will never repent of their pride. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Grace, Glory, and Love has spoken!
1 Corinthians 8:6, But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him.
Psalm 149:4, For the LORD takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory.
Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Mark 14:36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.
Ephesians 1:3, Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Psalm 121:7, The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
Psalm 86:12, I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
Colossians 3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;”
1 John 3:20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
Matthew 8:26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:”
Hebrews 12:11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
Isaiah 55:8-9, For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Matthew 5:8, Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Hebrews 12:11 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Acts 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave their testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.
Isaiah 13:11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
Luke 13:3, I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
12/28/15 MY WORD IS TRUE AND INFALLIBLE
Please take this Word in prayer.
Hebrews 12:2, Looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith; Who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the Right Hand of the Throne of God.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 11:10 pm on 28 December 2015:
Daughter of Zion, write Father Yahweh’s Words for My Children to experience hearing from their Eternal God
It is late, late, ever so late. I know My Children wonder what their God is doing in these end times. It is of the upmost importance that you stay ever so close to My Son. These times are growing darker and darker. They may confuse and deceive the ones who think they are My Son’s but they are not. They are mindless and unworthy and are wolves in sheep’s clothing. They follow doctrine of men and not God Jehovah. My Word is True and Infallible. It is the Very Words that you could live by for all of your life here on My Earth. My Word endures forever. Rightly divide My Word, as the devil tried to use My Holy Words against My Son. Always stay in My Word and ask the Holy Spirit for discernment. My Word will never come back to Me void. It will always find its target. It will prick them ever so deeply in their heart through My Ruach Ha Kodesh. Then they will act. They will either turn away from Me, or they will come to Me through My Son. I have many ways of turning hearts. The harsh way that I, God Jehovah AM going to use is right around the corner. For My Children will not listen to My Sound, Perfect, and Holy Doctrine. They go find people who will tell them what they want to hear. This will bring My Wrath as My Creation goes farther and farther away from Me. They will have no excuse, nobody will have an excuse as to why they did not listen to their Maker. Think about your judgment day; will it be the Bema Seat of My Son, or will it be with the judgment of the Law. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Love for His Creation has spoken!
Deuteronomy 10:20 Thou shalt fear the Lord thy God; him shalt thou serve, and to him shalt thou cleave, and swear by his name.
Matthew 7:21 Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Matthew 15:9, But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Matthew 4:4, But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
2 Timothy 3:16-17, All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
1 Peter 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Matthew 4:1-11, Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. 3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. 5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, 6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. 8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. 10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.
John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.
Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Acts 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
2 Timothy 4:3, For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;”
John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
12/29/15 IN THE NOT-SO-DISTANT FUTURE I’LL HAVE ALL MY FLOCK WITH ME
Vision received 28 December 2015:
I begin to see a power line light up then it went out. I then saw people at an electricity station, messing with the electricity at nighttime. Then I was shown an outline of America and it all went dark. I then began to see something like soldiers (I didn’t see any uniforms) (people leading other people captive) as they were pulling them from their homes. I was then shown an angel leading some people from the back of their house. I am shown a Wal-Mart directly in front of me, and these people who were being led captive, were taken there, inside the Wal-Mart, I knew they were being given the mark of the beast and if they didn’t accept it they would be shipped off somewhere else. The Holy Spirit then brought to mind the other vision of Obama standing on the outside of the train – shipping off the ones who refuse the mark of the beast. I see and hear someone come to Obama’s office, saying it has been done. I then hear Obama say, I will be the first to have a third term since Franklin D. Roosevelt and I will be the last. They will regret the day that they nominated me as president. I also see many angels leading the people that have been rescued to a safe place where I heard, “God protects this place.” I heard “Goshen.”
From Jehovah God Almighty: Obama cares nothing about you, My Children of the U.S. He will turn your country into complete chaos. You will feel God’s judgment during this turbulent time.
1 Thessalonians 5:3, For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Please take this Word in prayer.
2 Corinthians 1:20 For all the promises of God in Him are Yea, and in Him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 12:48 pm on 29 December 2015:
Daughter of Zion, My Sweet Servant of Mine, write My Very Words Eternal for My Children to hear and experience their Mighty God:
My Holy Children, I have given My Daughter a vision that will be quite disturbing to you all. This is a symbolic vision and a literal one. Pray to Me through My Holy Son about this, for it is quite telling. Thing are about to change, and My Precious Daughter and most of My Faithful and Lovely Children cannot comprehend this; even though they know it is coming. They know I AM a Loving God, I AM completely Perfect, and My Word is Tried and True, that I AM full of Tender Mercies and Compassion. It pains My Heart for what I must do to bring My Children unto Me. However, I God Jehovah Almighty already know how this is going to be; that in the not-so-distant future, I will have all of My Flock with Me; Their Great Shepherd. My Son looks so forward to this time; He truly does. I AM the Eternal and Living God Elohim and I have spoken!
1 John 4:8, Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
Psalm 25:6, Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
Psalm 78:38, But he, [being] full of compassion, forgave [their] iniquity, and destroyed [them] not: yea, many a time turned he his anger away, and did not stir up all his wrath.
John 11:35 Jesus wept.
Psalm 100:3, Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
12/30/15 YOU ARE ABOUT TO CROSS A CERTAIN TIMELINE
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 92:1, It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 12:27 am on 30 December 2015:
My Beautiful and Lowly Daughter of Zion, write Father Yahweh’s Most Excellent Words down for My Children to hear and experience their Mighty God Jehovah:
Children of Me; Your Mighty God and Savior, I have great news for you! Prepare your hearts and minds; for your Mighty and Glorious Savior and King comes soon to rescue His Bride. No one knows My Timing for this amazing and well prophesied event; no, not even Your Bridegroom; My Son Yeshua. But I, God Jehovah tells you it is right upon you. My Holy and Faithful Children, you shall be amazed at My Timing. I have so many surprises for you, My Faithful; that I will enjoy giving to you. You see, you are about to cross a certain time line that only God knows, to receive all of My Most Wonderful Blessings and Gifts to My Ever-Faithful Children. You must be walking and clinging to My Perfect Son in His Ways and do as He leads you. If you are not one of these children that I just described; you will not receive great rewards from Your Holy and Righteous Father. I will reward My Faithful and True Children. Father Yahweh, the Rewarder of Good Things; Perfect and True has spoken!
Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
Psalm 68:19, Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah
Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
1 John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
1 Timothy 6:15 which He will bring about at the proper time--He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords,
1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Joshua 23:8, But cleave unto the LORD your God, as ye have done unto this day.
Psalm 31:3, For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Hebrews 11:6, But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
12/30/15 GOD WORKS IN PATTERNS
Vision received on 31 December 2015:
I see a person wearing a gas mask. Then I see many more people wearing gas masks, and they are in an underground bunker. I heard “they don’t have much of a chance if they are above with the nuke being set off here in America. Since we were left behind, it is hard to fight to be in our Savior God. He made it so easy in His Age of Grace. Now we will have a hard time to stay in Him.”
From Jehovah God Almighty: The left-behind children are going to have a most difficult time staying alive. Many, many will come to Me as My Angels and My Bride continue to spread My Word of Eternal Life to them. It will not be easy to abide in Me in this era. Great are their rewards who will lose their lives for My Sake.
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Revelation 14:4, These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the first fruits unto God and to the Lamb.
Revelation 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 81:1, Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 12:57 pm on 30 December 2015:
Beautiful Daughter of Zion, Wendi, My Lowly Servant, write My Eternal and Amazing Words for My Children of earth to experience with their God Jehovah Elohim:
I AM the Greatest there is! I have created all things; the good and the evil before the foundations of the earth was formed. I have many things I will be revealing to you now, My Blessed Children. I AM going to be walking this earth with My Son. Just as I did when He was here dwelling among men; so I will do again. God works in patterns. Is it too far-fetched to think that I will not do the same thing? There is nothing new under the sun, My Children. Just more intensifying of the patterns I have laid out through man-kind. This will be when Me and My Son will come and visit every human being on this earth. My Son will search your hearts and tell you the condition of it. You will either accept Him or you will reject Him. The ones who will reject Him will go through the hour of testing, if they live through it. The ones who accept Him will be a guest at My Son’s, The Lamb of the World’s, Wedding. This has been a mystery where all My Faithful have wondered as to who are the guests at My Son Yeshua’s Wedding. It takes time to get to know My Son, just as any relationship; therefore if you receive My Son at the last minute you lose rewards. This gets very complicated as you cannot understand My Ways unless I reveal them to you. All of My Son’s Bride will receive such special rewards for walking in Him while they were alive here on earth. Let Me be ever so clear My Beloveds, you must have a repentant heart and deny yourself and be completely sincere to My Son in order to make it into My Heavenlies. Do not take what I have said as an invitation to wait until the last moment to come to My Son, for He knows your heart. God cannot be mocked. And I will say this also, those who refuse My Son when We come to them, they will still have hope, as long as they do not receive the mark of the beast. My Son is the Hope of the world, and just as they rejected Him when He was living amongst them, there were still those who came to Him after I resurrected Him. There is always My Son’s offer to come into Him; but it will get worse and worse each time you reject Him. He will never turn anyone away. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Mightiness and Mercy has spoken!
Psalm 48:1, Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
Isaiah 45:7, I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
John 1:14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
John 16:32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
Ecclesiastes 1:9, The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
John 12:48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Matthew 22, And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come. 4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage. 5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise: 6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them. 7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. 8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy. 9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage. 10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests. 11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: 12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. 13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 14 For many are called, but few are chosen.
John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. Isaiah 55:8-9, For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Revelation 21:2, And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Colossians 2:6, As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: Galatians 6:7, Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Romans 5:2-5, By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
Revelation 14:9-11, And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Jeremiah 17:7, Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
12/31/15 BE A WISE VIRGIN BE FILLED WITH MY HOLY SPIRIT
Psalm 33:1, Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2:07 pm on 31 December 2015:
Daughter of Zion, how precious and abased you are, write My Words Eternal for all to experience hearing from their Mighty Jehovah God:
My Children of all earth. You are hungry for Your God. I give to you freely My Word for you to live by. Find My Son there, My Beautiful Children, He will meet you there. My Son Yeshua is The Word in the Flesh, He is the Truth, and He is the Way. Soak in the Holy Word of God. Believe in My Son, believe that My Word is Perfect and True. I AM sending forth many blessings now to My Faithful. Come and gather into My Son’s Bridal Chamber. My Son’s Bride is His Glorious Church to whom He has made worthy and clean every whit. Walk in His Commandments and in His Mighty and Endless Love for you. I will be sending Him soon for all of His Church, His Saints. You will want to be a wise virgin and to keep your oil filled to overflowing. This will keep you light as a feather in your soul; for My Son takes all of your heavy burdens and gives you His Light Ones. The Heavenly Oil that I speak of is My Holy Spirit. Come and partake of My Presence that fills you with contentment and peace.
Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal Merriment and Peace has spoken!
Psalm 107:9, For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
Matthew 4:4, But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
2 John 1:6, And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
Jeremiah 31:3, The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
Matthew 25, Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Matthew 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
Psalm 23:5, Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Exodus 33:14 And he said, My presence shall go [with thee], and I will give thee rest.
12/31/15 THE UNWANTED; MISFITS; CREATED SPECIFICALLY FOR MY PURPOSES
Please take this Word in prayer.
Solomon’s Song 2:1, I AM the Rose of Sharon, and the Lily of the Valleys.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 12:36 am on 31 December 2015:
My Most Precious Daughter of Zion, write Father Yahweh’s Perfect Words of Truth for My Children to experience hearing from their God Jehovah:
My Sweet Children of Mine. This is your Abba Daddy coming to you. I do not want any of My Faithful to fear what is coming upon this earth. I warn My Children before things come. I have been setting the warnings off for many years now. I have many, many Messengers from all walks of life. Many of them, who society deems social outcasts, many who the world has written off as needing a psychiatrist. I use the unwanted, the misfits that I created specifically for My Purposes. They have went through much, for My Son said that a prophet has no honor in their own country. They have been completely isolated and taught personally by My Beautiful Son. My Daughter had the faith to be sent somewhere when everyone questioned her as to why. That she could only answer that she was listening to and following My Son in complete faith. It takes much strength and she is an overcomer. My Children, you have not much farther to go. Stay close to My Son, He will lead you and keep you lifted up in His Gentle Hands. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Grace, Beauty, Love, and Mercy has spoken!
Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
Romans 12:2, And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
James 5:10 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.
John 4:44 For Jesus himself testified, that a prophet hath no honour in his own country.
Hebrews 11:6, But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Hebrews 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
1 John 5:4, For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith.
Psalm 25:5, Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
1/1/2016 BRING IN THE LAST OF MY HARVEST AS MY SON YESHUA LEADS YOU
Please take this Word in prayer.
Song of Solomon 1:3, Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 12:45 am on 1 January 2016:
My Sweet Precious Daughter of Mine, write Papa Yahweh Elohim’s Words Eternal for all of My Children to experience hearing from Me, their Eternal Father:
Oh My Beautiful Children of Mine. How Father loves you and protects you under My Wings. How I keep you safe in My Refuge of Mercy. How I completely adore you as you abide under My Shadow. Do not fret My Chosen Ones. Good things are coming your way. I said it and it will come to pass. You do not realize, My Faithful, what all I have planned for you during the Final Birth Pains. It is good My Children. It is so very good. There are still so many that need to come to My Son. So many wandering souls that do not know which way to turn. They have no direction and no happiness in their lives. Their lives have been shattered and they have been completely disoriented by the enemy. They need to come to the Loving Arms of My Son Yeshua. Go out and find these lost, backslidden, and lukewarm children, My Faithful; as My Son Yeshua leads you. Bring in the last of My Harvest. Their souls cry out to Me, even though they don’t realize it yet. I will welcome them as My Son’s Bride; just as I have you, My Holy and Spotless Children. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal Happiness, Joy, and Peace has spoken!
Psalm 17:8, Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,
Psalm 91:4, He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth [shall be thy] shield and buckler.
Psalm 57:1, (To the chief Musician, Altaschith, Michtam of David, when he fled from Saul in the cave.) Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
Psalm 59:16 But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.
Psalm 91:1, He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalm 33:9, For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
Psalm 43:5, Why are you discouraged, my soul? Why are you so restless? Put your hope in God, because I will still praise him. He is my savior and my God.
Proverbs 3:6, In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Deuteronomy 3:6, Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
Luke 10:2, Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly [is] great, but the labourers [are] few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
Genesis 2:7, And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
1/1/16 WAIT UPON THE LORD
Vision received during prayer, 2 January 2016:
I see a huge explosion in the middle of a city, and people running toward me, one woman I heard her screams and saw the terror in her eyes as she came right towards me. I then see many space ships in the sky. Then I see Obama at a podium saying, “they have told me they have come in peace. They are going to help us clean the planet up and make it good for our children, grandchildren, and their children. They didn’t know if we were peaceful, that is why they had bombed us. Meet our new friends.
As I go back into prayer, I see Obama with a huge smirky smile on his face and is being carried in a see-through carriage (a carriage that people carried royalty in way back when, as they walked); they were carrying it down a street filled with people cheering.
From Jehovah God Almighty: Obama’s smooth charisma; he can get away with saying anything and the people will believe him. He knows exactly what they have planned, for satan is his master, and these aliens are some of the fallen angels. This is all designed to get you to take the mark of the beast. That is why they are coming to you like this. It is all smoke and mirrors to deceive My Children.
Daniel 7:8, I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
Revelation 13:16-18, And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Song of Solomon 2:16 My beloved is mine, and I am His: He feedeth among the lilies.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2:28 pm on 1 January 2016:
My Sweet Precious Daughter whom I adore, write down My Holy and Perfect Words for My Children of earth to hear and to experience the Incredible God of all things:
The year is now early and tender. Keep in mind all that God has been warning you about My Little Doves. Do not follow man’s ways, thoughts, or philosophies. Do not listen to the scoffers and the mockers. You know that what I have said is going to come to pass soon. This is going to be a time of testing like never before. Do not fall asleep My Little Ones. You do not want to be the one who fell away. The Great Falling Away happens because they think that I will never send My Son, and they get too enticed into the lusts of the world again. This is that time. But I AM also saying there is about to be a turning of hearts as My Wrath falls upon this earth. My Saints apologize to Me for wanting things to start, for then they know that My Son Yeshua will be coming in the clouds; that their redemption draweth nigh. It is just a little longer, My Sweet Children. Know that God wants all of His Flock to be with Him Eternally; to live and dwell with Me; side by side. It comes soon. My Timing is Perfect, do not forget this My Little Ones. I wait for My Precious Fruit, and I know when the last one will come to My Son before the end of things begin. Wait upon the LORD! Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Who has Perfect Timing has spoken!
Proverbs 8:17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
Matthew 15:9, But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Colossians 2:8, Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
2 Peter 3:3, Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
Psalm 66:10-12, For You have tried us, O God; You have refined us as silver is refined. You brought us into the net; You laid an oppressive burden upon our loins. You made men ride over our heads; We went through fire and through water, Yet You brought us out into a place of abundance.
Ephesians 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
Revelation 2:4, Nevertheless I have [somewhat] against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. 2 Thessalonians 2:3, Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Proverbs 21:1, The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. 1 Peter 5:2-3, Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; 3 Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being examples to the flock.
Psalm 27:4, One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Ecclesiastes 3:1, To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
James 5:7, Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
Isaiah 40::31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.
1/2/16 YES CHILDREN, GOD IS VAGUE FOR A REASON
Please take this Word in prayer.
Solomon’s Song 4:7, Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:50 am on 2 January 2016:
My Sweet and Lovely Daughter of Mine, write My Holy and True Words for all of My Children to experience hearing from their Mighty God Jehovah Elohim:
This will be a teaching Message, My Beloved Children. Listen carefully to what God Jehovah is saying. There has been great debate about when My Wrath is coming, if we are still in the Birth Pains; will you know if judgment is coming? Children, I did not put you here on earth to have conjecture with one another. I put you here to honor and glorify Me. This contention among the brethren is not of Me. I AM Holy and Pure and I AM not the God of confusion. There will be judgment coming. America is going to suffer My Wrath like no other. I have got a Perfect Plan in mind and it will all go the way I want it to. The Birth Pains are only in a subsided state; the last are about to begin. Once you see things beginning to happen, know that they will not stop. When you see the signing of the peace agreement, go into your prayer closets. God will let you know what to do. Even if you have never heard from My Son before in an audible voice; you will know what He wants you to do. Yes, Children, God is vague for a reason. However, when it starts getting closer, I will reveal more and more through My Servants. It is of the upmost importance that you stay cleaving to My Son; moment to moment. He will lead you and also reveal things to you. Pursue My Son, make Him the Love of your life. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Grace, Mercy, and Compassion has spoken!
Psalm 32:8, I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Isaiah 43:7, [Even] every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
1 Corinthians 14:33For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Proverbs 30:5-6, Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
1 Peter 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
1 Thessalonians 5:3, For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Joshua 23:8, But cleave unto the LORD your God, as ye have done unto this day.
1 Corinthians 2:10-11, But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.
1/2/16 IS IT WORTH GAINING THE WORLD BUT LOSING YOUR SOUL?
Please take this Word in prayer.
Song of Solomon 2:4, He brought me to the banqueting house, and His Banner over me was love.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2:23 pm on 2 January 2016:
Daughter of Zion, Precious and Anointed are you, write My Words for all of My Children to hear and to experience with their Mighty Jehovah God:
Don’t be caught unawares. Be vigilant and be sober, for the enemy is growing more and more every day. This has been in My Word since I created Adam. All My Prophecies are about to come to pass, My Children. There will be none of My Word that won’t be fulfilled. Every jot, every title, every precept will come to pass. My Son was telling My Daughter how all of these Messages from Your Glorious God are written also in My Heavenlies. Anything that I speak is Eternal My Children. My Word will never pass away, it will always endure. I AM the Eternal and Majestic God Almighty, I have no beginning and no ending. I AM the Faithful and True. The Alpha and Omega. I AM the Living God. I AM not a God of the dead, for I AM Life. I AM the Light of all Lights; Who created everything by My Son Yeshua. It is of the upmost importance My Children, for you to know what is about to happen to your seemingly organized and civilized world. I say seemingly because your governments are all in evil schemes that go on behind closed curtains. What the news tells you is not necessarily what is. Do not go a whoring after this world. There is nothing that you can take with you. And is it worth losing your soul over? Father Yahweh God Almighty, The Everlasting Father has spoken!
Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
1 Peter 5:8, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Isaiah 45:7, I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Psalm 119:89, LAMED. For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
Isaiah 40:8 (New International Version), The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever.
Psalm 29:4 (New International Version), The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is majestic.
Hebrews 7:3, Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
1 Corinthians 1:9, God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 3:4, God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
Revelation 1:8, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Mark 12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.
John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
1 John 1:5, This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
Colossians 1:15-17, He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-- all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.
Judges 2:17 And yet they would not hearken unto their judges, but they went a whoring after other gods, and bowed themselves unto them: they turned quickly out of the way which their fathers walked in, obeying the commandments of the LORD; but they did not so.
Luke 12:20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
1/3/16 I AM THE GOD OF MANY CHANCES
Please take this Word into prayer.
Solomon’s Song 4:1, Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves’ eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2:00 am on 3 January 2016:
My little Children: Children that I created; every one. I wait. I wait for the Last of My Harvest to come in, before I begin the end time events. I have great patience and longsuffering for My Children who are Mine. I have known they are Mine since before I created them. There are children of the world who are not of Me; these I give the chance to come to My Precious Son also. Do not scratch your head, just know that I AM the God of many chances, and I will reach out to them until it is too late. Once you cross the line from earth to Me, there are no more chances, My Children; My Creation. I have many plans that I will be rolling out soon now. Children, I have told you this before; this is the generation that will see My Faithful and True Son’s Rescue, and you have not much longer. I will have a full Harvest and all of heaven will rejoice, for their God shall have all of His Children, tried and true with Him. Let not it discourage you that I said I wait upon My Harvest, for I have appointed times, AM I not God Almighty, God Omnipotent, God Omniscient, do I not know all things? Everything is in My Hands. My Son Yeshua comes soon. I have a ready Bride, I truly do; and I will not keep you waiting for much longer, My Beautiful Holy Church. Father Yahweh, Daddy Abba, Righteous and True has spoken!
Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
James 5:7, Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
2 Peter 3:9, The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Luke 15:4, What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
Luke 16:19-31, There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores. 22“The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’ 25 But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us. 27“He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29“Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’ 30“ ‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’ 31“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’
Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Luke 15:7, I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
Revelation 19:6, And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or a any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
1/3/16 THE WISE LISTEN TO, FEED ON, AND DO WHAT MY WORD SAYS
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 88:1, O LORD God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before thee:
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:30 pm on 3 January 2016:
My Beautiful Daughter of Zion, write Papa Yahweh Elohim’s Words down for My People to hear what I have to say:
Far be it from Me to tell My Children what they should do. Is that what you want your God of the universe to say, My Children? Do you not want to have the love of Me leading and guiding you? I will give you exactly what you want. God has much patience, but I will not tolerate My Creation’s foolishness. The wise listen to My Word, they feed on it daily, and they do what My Word says. You must be a doer of My Holy Word and not just a reader. Add salt to your daily communications with people. Tell them about your Holy Jehovah God gently. Only I can make that seed grow that you plant. Listen to My Holy Spirit promptings. If you think you are hearing God tell you something, pray over it, My Children; don’t just dismiss it as your own thoughts. I work subtly with My Faithful; and you must have faith in Me, and to have Good Works through My Son. Faith is dead without any action to show you have it. Father God Yahweh Eternal Beauty has spoken!
Isaiah 58:11, And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
Proverbs 1:7, The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs 1:5, A wise [man] will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
Matthew 4:4, But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
Colossians 4:6, Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
1 Corinthians 3:7, So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
Hebrews 4:7, Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
Mark 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
1/4/16 WALK IN THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY MY SON’S FACE SHINING UPON YOU!
Please take this Word in prayer.
Psalm 14:1, The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:36 am on 4 January 2016:
My Sweet Daughter of Mine, Wendi, write My Enduring Words for all of My Children to hear and experience with their Jehovah God Almighty:
It is Finished! Is this not what My Son Yeshua said on the cross? Do you understand what this means My Children? It means that My Son sacrificed Himself for all of mankind once, and I accepted His Sacrifice for the atonement of all sins. It means that He has put an end to all of the animal sacrifices. It means that He fulfilled the Torah. My Son did so much more than you could ever possibly know or comprehend My Children. He abolished sin, so that when He forgives you, it is gone forever, and it is remembered no more. My Son is the Only One Who can forgive sins; there is no other Name under heaven that can forgive sins and save your soul. You must give My Son a complete surrender and walk in Him and please Him by doing His Commandments. You must put away your lusts of the flesh. You battle against your flesh continually for it is carnal and it is the enemy. Walk in the Spirit and enjoy My Son’s Face shining upon you. Father God Yahweh Adonai Eternal Grace and Compassion has spoken!
John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
Romans 3:25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood--to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished.
Hebrews 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption [for us].
Matthew 5:17 (Word Messianic Bible), Don’t think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets. I didn’t come to destroy, but to fulfill.
Romans 8:2, For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
Luke 9:61-62, Another also said, I will follow You, Lord; but first permit me to say good-bye to those at home." 62But Jesus said to him, No one, after putting his hand to the plow and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Romans 13:14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
Romans 8:7-8, Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Numbers 6:25 The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
1/4/16 LET THE TESTING BEGIN MY SOLDIERS
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 61:1, Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:35 pm on 4 January 2016:
My Sweet Daughter of My Heart, write My Holy And Eternal Words for My Children to hear and to experience the Exciting Words from Father God Yahweh Elohim:
Let the testing begin. My Faithful, you are about to go into your training. Some of you already went through training with My Son, such as My Daughter has. Some have yet to experience this. This will be the last of God’s Training before things begin. Always remember that this is a series of testing. If this is your first time, it will be something like you have never went through before. It is also a time where you will draw closer to My Son, as He is your Commander-in-Chief, your Lord of Sabaoth. Listen to Him; everything He tells you to do. Listen, and apply what you learn. This is designed to get you to know how My Son works with you and will lead you as His Soldier in His Magnificent Army of Light. For those who have already experienced training with My Son; He is preparing you. You will be surprised this time. Extremely surprised. Let the testing begin, My Soldiers. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal; Father of Your Commander-in-Chief has spoken!
Luke 6:40 The student is not above the teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like their teacher.
1 Peter 4:12 (English Standard Version), Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you.
John 13:13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
Joel 2:11 And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
1/4/16 THE BRIDE WILL PROCLAIM THE COMING OF MY SON’S KINGDOM
Vision received right before I fell asleep, 4 January 2016:
I began to see the George Washington Monument and it started crumbling from the top to the bottom. I then saw the al-aqsa mosque on Temple Mount crumbling. Saw minarets; all around crumbling. Saw all of the ugly idols that man has made with hands around the world; crumble. Then I saw the white house; crumble.
Word from Jehovah God: My Shekinah Glory shall bring down all offenses and stenches to My Nose. All are abominable in God Almighty Yahweh’s Eyes. I will cleanse this earth of all filthiness and it will come to utter destruction. Know this. I have spoken and so shall it be!
Exodus 20:3, "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 3"You shall have no other gods before Me. 4"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth.
Deuteronomy 12:3, And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 86:10, For Thou art great, and doest wondrous things: Thou art God alone.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2:06 pm on 5 January 2016:
Daughter of Zion, you are so precious in My Eyes, write what Father God Yahweh has to say to His Children:
Children of Zion, this is addressed to you, My Beautiful Loves of Mine. Let it be known that My Only Desire is to live with My Faithful and Beloved Sons and Daughters. Let it also be known that I have great plans for each of you as individuals when you shall dwell with Me, Your El Shaddai, Your Lord God Almighty, Your Shekinah Glory! Do not be afraid of your testing and training My Little Ones. Rejoice in it; for you will do mighty and great exploits in My Son. It is going to be a time like never before. The darkness will get as dark as it has ever been; but Oh, My Precious Ones, My Light will be the Greatest and Most Majestic and Loving as it has ever been on earth. The enemy will flee from you in many different directions as it sees My Light burning brightly as a Lamp within you. It will not be able to hide, for My Son’s Army will find it and destroy all of the darkness and evil from amongst this earth. This is truly your purpose, My Bride, as a whole. You will stamp out the putrid sin and vileness and proclaim the Glorious Coming of My Son’s Most Excellent Kingdom! Father God Yahweh, His Most Excellent Glory has spoken!
Zephaniah 3:14 , Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion, for great is the Holy One of Israel among you.
Revelation 21:3, And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His People, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God.
1 Corinthians 2:9, But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
Exodus 6:3, I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as El-Shaddai--'God Almighty'--but I did not reveal my name, Yahweh, to them.
Exodus 24:16-18, The glory of the LORD rested on Mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it for six days; and on the seventh day He called to Moses from the midst of the cloud. And to the eyes of the sons of Israel the appearance of the glory of the LORD was like a consuming fire on the mountain top. Moses entered the midst of the cloud as he went up to the mountain; and Moses was on the mountain forty days and forty nights. (Shekinah Glory is the Glory of the LORD!)
Exodus 20:20 (NIV), 20Moses said to the people, Do not be afraid. God has come to test you, so that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning.
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Deuteronomy 28:6-7, Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out. 7"The LORD shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; they will come out against you one way and will flee before you seven ways.
Psalm 18:28 For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.
Isaiah 60:1-3, Arise, shine; for your light has come, And the glory of the LORD has risen upon you. 2"For behold, darkness will cover the earth And deep darkness the peoples; But the LORD will rise upon you And His glory will appear upon you. 3"Nations will come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising.
1/5/16 I TREASURE EACH ONE OF YOU; FOR YOU ARE PRICELESS
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 85:8, I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His People, and to His Saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:04 am on 5 January 2016:
My Dearest Daughter of Mine, write Father Yahweh Elohim’s Words for all of My Children to hear and to experience from their Creator:
I AM Your Creator! I AM the Just and Righteous El Shaddai. You serve a Mighty and Loving God, My Faithful. Who has His Eyes upon you always. I love every one of whom I have created. I treasure each one of you, for you are priceless. The ones who will never come to Me through My Glorious Son, I will still always love; but they shall have what they want; an eternity without their Holy and Faithful God. Without Me, there is complete and utter darkness, pain and where your worm dieth not. I have shown several of My Children throughout the years exactly what hell is like. It is an experience that they appreciate because it’s from Me, but one that they would never ever want to experience again. Hell is eternal; lasting forever My Children. It is a death from Me. It is hopeless and loveless; and I will put you in hell; what you desired of the world, in a dark and flaming destiny. When My Books are opened you will not have My Son’s Blood to protect you. Father Yahweh Eternal Love has spoken!
Isaiah 40:28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
Genesis 35:11 Then God said, "I Am El-Shaddai--'God Almighty.' Be fruitful and multiply. You will become a great nation, even many nations. Kings will be among your descendants!
Psalm 7:11 And the heavens proclaim his righteousness, for he is a God of justice.
Deuteronomy 13:4, Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
Psalm 34:15 The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave his Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Jeremiah 31:3, The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
2 Thessalonians 1:9, Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
Mark 9:43-48, And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Revelation 21:8, But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Matthew 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Revelation 20:11-13, Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God,[a] and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to
1/5/16 I AM PUTTING MY FAITHFUL THROUGH SOME TRAINING
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 86:11, Teach me Thy Way, O LORD; I will walk in Thy Truth: unite my heart to fear Thy Name.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 11:31 pm on 5 January 2016:
Hear Your Mighty and True, Ever Faithful God Jehovah, My Children. You are about to enter a time where only movies have portrayed some of the chaos that is going to ensue. I AM putting My Faithful through some tough training for their benefit. So they will be in One Accord with My Son and His Army. I know there are many questions that you, My Most Blessed Children have. Come to Me, through My Beloved Son, on bended knee, and Father Yahweh will hear your petition. My Daughter can only speak of the training that God specialized just for her. That is the way it will be with each of you that receive this training; specialized just for you, as I, God Jehovah knows how you learn and what you are lacking. Some will be more intense than others, it all depends on the job you will be doing for My Son. This is not a one size fits all training. My Son’s Kingdom comes soon; and He is preparing all of His Soldiers to pave the way. Your Mighty and Loving Father of All Fathers, Father Yahweh Elohim has spoken!
Deuteronomy 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
1 Corinthians 1:9, God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
2 Timothy 3:16 (English Standard Version), All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
Ephesians 3:14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Psalm 20:5, We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfil all thy petitions.
Isaiah 49:1, Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.
2 Timothy 2:3, Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
1/6/16 I AM AFTER YOUR VERY HEART
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 29:2, Give unto the LORD the glory due unto His Name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2:28 pm on 6 January 2016:
Daughter of Mine own Heart, write My Eternal and Happy Words for My Children to hear and experience with Jehovah Elohim:
What shall I do for all of My Faithful Little Treasures? All of My Children that are after My Own Heart? You continually give Me joy, and you continue to please Your God. You bow yourself humbly before Me, and cry out to Me, and O’ My Children do I bend My Ear to thee. I hear your continual praises going forth from your hearts, your minds, and your lips. You praise Me with complete and utter joy and happiness. For I, Your Jehovah God Almighty make you happy. You rend your heart towards Me, instead of ripping off your clothing, as they used to do when they cried out to Me. I AM after your very heart. Out of your heart flows the issues of what you are feeling and thinking. O’ how I love for My Faithful and Chosen Ones to continually look up to Me in complete adoration and thankfulness. I have loved thee with an Everlasting Love. Father God Yahweh, Your Hayah, has spoken!
Matthew 13:46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had , and bought it.
Acts 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave their testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.
1 Thessalonians 2:4, On the contrary, we speak as those approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel. We are not trying to please people but God, who tests our hearts.
James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
Psalm 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
Hebrews 143:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of [our] lips giving thanks to his name.
Psalm 37:4, Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Joel 2:13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Revelation 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
Jeremiah 31:3, The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
1/7/16 STAY IN MY WORD AND BE LEAD BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 1:3, And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 11:49 am on 7 January 2016:
Beautiful Daughter of Zion, write Father Yahweh’s Perfect and True Words for My Children to absorb:
Children of My Son’s Light. How I will give you the desires of your heart. Desires that involve being with My Son Yeshua for all eternity. How He longs to wrap you in His Loving and Everlasting Arms. Your time is coming where God is going to truly surprise His Faithful Children. I say this to you and it will be so. Remember My Flock, this is the time of the Falling Away; stay cleaving and hoping in My Son at all times. Stay in My Holy Word and be led to truth by My Holy Spirit. My Light is your Lamp. My Holiness encamps around you, My Shekinah Glory covers you, I protect you night and day, My Holy Children; that is having My Hands upon your very life. I will give to you Life Everlasting; My Bride; you shall never die. You shall remain alive until I send My Beautiful Son for you. My Bride knows who they are. You have been cleansed and washed whiter than snow in My Perfect Son’s Conquering Blood. You have no blemish and your garment is free from any wrinkles, My Lovely Ones. You shall remain My Son’s Glorious Church as more are gathered and cleansed, as well Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Grace, Eternal Mercy, and Eternal Love has spoken!
John 12:36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.
Psalm 37:4, Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
John 14:3, And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
2 Thessalonians 2:3, Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Psalm 119:105, Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Psalm 34:7, The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
Exodus 40:34-35, Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.
35 And Moses was not able to enter into the tent of the congregation, because the cloud abode thereon, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.
Psalm 91:5-6, Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
Psalm 1:15 (Holman Christian Standard Bible), The course of my life is in Your power; deliver me from the power of my enemies and from my persecutors.
1 John 2:25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Colossians 1:22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
1/8/2016 I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO YOU ARE TO WORSHIP
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 107:8, Oh that men would praise the LORD for His Goodness, and for His Wonderful works to the children of men!
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 12:02 am on 8 January 2016:.
Wendi, My Beautiful Daughter of Mine, write Father Yahweh’s, Your Abba Daddy’s Words for all to hear:
It is just about impossible for man to imagine what My Heavenlies are truly like, unless you have experienced them through a dream, or I did not keep you with Me, as I had brought you to Me for a reason or a Message to take back to My Children. My Heavenlies are filled to overflowing with Pure Love. I personally oversee all that happens as My Son is the Darling of Heaven. He goes and visits and holds every child and talks to every person here. My Son is very busy right now readying His Bride for His Arrival. God is Omnipresent and man cannot understand Who I AM; the Great Eternal One! My Son Yeshua never gets tired and He never leaves His Children that are completely Faithful to Him. He is with them all day and all night. He watches over them. He personally does this for you, My Spotless Bride. God is jealous for you, I AM a Jealous God. I AM the Only One Who you are to worship. I AM the Glorious and One and Only True God. I do not live in idols that have been constructed by man. They are detestable and abominable in My Sight! As My Daughter has told of the vision I gave her, I will tear the evil down. I will purge My Earth and make it clean again, as it was when I first created it, before the fall of man. I will dwell with My Son in My Promised Land; where I made and established an eternal covenant; My Son’s Sacrifice. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternally Yours, has spoken!
1 Corinthians 2:9, But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
Psalm 22:20, Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.
Matthew 18:3, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter
into the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 19:14, But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the
kingdom of heaven.
Psalm 23:3, He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Isaiah 57:15, For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name [is]
Holy; I dwell in the high and holy [place], with him also [that is] of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
Isaiah 40:28 (New International Version), Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is
the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
Deuteronomy 31:6, Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with
thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Psalm 121:4, Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
Deuteronomy 6:15, (For the Lord thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the Lord thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.
Luke 4:8, And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship
the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Jeremiah 10:10, But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble,
and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.
Leviticus 19:4, Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I [am] the LORD your
God.
Jeremiah 16:18, And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things.
Deuteronomy 12:3, And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.
Isaiah 4:4, When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall
have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.
2 Peter 3:7, By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.
Genesis 1:31, And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
1 Corinthians 15:24, Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him
should not perish, but have everlasting life.
1/8/16 MY HOLY WORD ADMONISHES YOU AND PRICKS YOU TO CONVICTION
The scripture that I was trying to think of in this video was Matthew 6:15, But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 30:4, Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of His and give thanks at the remembrance of His Holiness.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:03 pm on 8 January 2016:
Wendi, My Most Faithful Daughter of Zion, lowly and comely are you, write My Inerrant Words of Love for My Children to hear and obey:
My lofty-eyed inhabitants of My Earth. Do you not hear the evil that has invaded your hearts and minds. I allow things to happen for your good. The more you do not listen to Me and ignore My Son’s Invitation to abide with you, the more My Son pleads. My Son Yeshua fills you to overflowing with My Ruach Ha Kodesh. Does not Psalm 23 say this, My Children? My Holy Word tells you how much God Jehovah Almighty loves and cares for you. My Holy Word admonishes you when it needs to and pricks you to conviction . It is My Son in the Flesh. He manifest Himself a little lower than the angels so He might destroy the devil. My Son crushed satan’s head, My Children, know the power and authority of My Son as you walk in Him. He gives you the authority to continue crushing the enemy’s head under His Feet! Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal Bliss and Happiness has spoken!
Proverbs 30:13 There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.
John 15:4, Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.
John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Psalm 23:1-6, 1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Acts 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Hebrews 2:9, But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
1 John 3:8, He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Luke 9:1, Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.
Luke 10:19-20, 19I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. 20However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.
1/9/16 I WILL UNDO THE EVIL THAT HAS BESET MY CHILDREN
Vision received during prayer 10 January 2016
I see this airport (so I thought it was an airport for the way the entrance looked), but it was an office building. I see the big caravan of cars. I then see people ushering in the person wearing a white robe with his head covered. I see this person going into the building, and the receptionist immediately throws herself on the floor. As this person in white is walking, I am then shown it is Obama. When he goes up the escalator everyone bows down to him. Then the scene switches and he is outside walking in Israel. I am hearing “the messiah” and people are bowing. Then I hear the Sanhedrin and they say “call a fast in all of Israel, for the messiah has come.
From the LORD God Almighty: this is the deceiver that My Word has mentioned. There will be many who will believe the lying wonders that satan’s puppet will perform. Does not My Word mention that many will come in My Name, but believe them not. I am giving My Servant these visions, so My Children will know that I, Lord Jesus Christ/King Yeshua Ha Mashiach AM the True Messiah, The Redeemer of the world. Many will fall, many. I warn before things happen, I warn through My Faithful Servants. This is very soon, My Children, so very soon now. Know My Word. Be not deceived.King Yeshua Ha Mashiach, The Mighty Redeemer and the Good Shepherd
John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Matthew 24:24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Matthew 24:22-28, If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25See, I have told you ahead of time. 26“So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Ezekiel 16:6, And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:47 am on 9 January 2016:
Daughter of Zion, My Beautiful One who is ever so faithful to Me, her God, write My Inerrant Words for My Children to hear and to absorb:
Soon now, there will come a day like no other in My Creation’s History. The Day of the Lord burns like an oven. Who can stand? Such punishment will God Jehovah dole out to His wicked children. Who’s ways I detest, and are despicable. I will correct all the wrongs in My Earth; before My Son comes to Rule and Reign in His Most Glorious Millennial Kingdom. I will undo the evil that has beset My Children. This will be a day when God Almighty will rain down His Thunders and Smoke. When the sun shall hide itself and the moon will be as black as sackcloth. A day where My wicked children will be mourning and weeping for their very souls; however, for their sake; not repenting and turning to My Son. Woe to those who think they will endure God’s Wrath. Woe to those who give My Children violence and kill those who will turn to My Son. Great will be My Faithful’s Reward in that day. For they will have overcome by the Blood of the Lamb; My Son Yeshua. This does not tarry, for it has an appointed time, My Children. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Glory and Truth has spoken!
Malachi 4:1, For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
Zechariah 14:16 And it shall come to pass, [that] every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
Joel 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the distress of those days "'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
Isaiah 22:12 And in that day did the Lord GOD of hosts call to weeping, and to mourning, and to baldness, and to girding with sackcloth:
Revelation 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
John 16:2, They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Habakkuk 2:3, For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
*Mimi notes; This will be the wrath against the Fallen Angels.
1/9/16 ONLY A FEW MORE THINGS REMAIN FOR THE FATHER TO TAKE CARE OF
Vision received a few days ago; I didn’t write the date down.
This was a quick vision. I begin to see Obama get out of a car, with the secret service around him, to get onto a plane. This looks to be at an airport. As he is boarding, he turns to see some homeless people huddled in a corner near where his plane is. He turns to tell the secret service, to get the rif-raf out of here.
Word from Jehovah God Almighty: Obama is of the enemy. There is no love or compassion in him. This will grow worse, and he will begin to show his true colors.
Matthew 25:45 Then they themselves also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?' 45"Then He will answer them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.' 46"These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."
James 2:14-17, What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 27:1, The LORD is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the Strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 11:37 am on 9 January 2016:
My Beautiful and Most Faithful Daughter, write My Holy and True Words for My Faithful to hear from their Heart of Hearts:
My Glorious and Faithful Followers of My Son Yeshua. My Beautiful Ones, the time, you’re time to shine through My Glorious Son, has almost arrived. Only a few more things remain for Father to take care of, many are coming to faith in My Holy Son. Your diligence as overcomers is prevailing over your enemy. Remember to keep your Armour on and to capture your thoughts and every high thing that exalts itself against Me, Your Faithful and Loving God, unto the obedience under My Son Yeshua. Use His Mighty Name, us it continually, for His Name is Power. Do not be afraid of the enemy; pull out My Sword of the Spirit which cuts down the enemy and takes away his right to be there. Use the weapons that I have freely given you. Use My Son’s Perfect and Anointed Blood; activate it by faith. It is just as Powerful as His Name Yeshua or Jesus is. Pull out your arsenal and be girded with it at all times. Father Yahweh, the Mighty Protector has spoken!
Isaiah 60:1, Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
1 John 5:4, For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith.
Ephesians 6:11-17, Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:2 Corinthians 10:5, Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Psalm 18:32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
1/10/16 YOU MUST HAVE PATIENCE MY SWEET CHILDREN OF MINE
Vision received early 11 January 2016:
I begin to see these angels of light breaking chains from people, at first I didn’t know where they were, but then the Holy Spirit showed me it was on a train. I then begin to see the angels take all of these prisoners that were headed to the concentration camps to be tortured and beheaded; then leaving the train as it was still going. They just floated out and were put on the ground. I then see Obama being told that there was a whole train of prisoners that just disappeared. Then I saw half of him as satan turning into fire and he burned the messenger. I then see the angels leading them to a place in the forest. A man comes out to greet them and says, “Welcome to God’s Goshen of Safety. God Himself protects this place!” Then the vision shows a massive angel; taller than the trees, standing right outside the Goshen. Then I see other massive angels standing on each side of the Goshen.
From the LORD God Almighty: It is given to the beast to have his way with My Saints; but only with My Control and Say-So. I will thwart the enemy’s plans, as I see fit. My Children, come to My Precious Son; and He will give you rest, and He will be your protector. Come be My Son’s Bride; pursue Him with everything in you, My Children of earth. This time period comes sooner than anyone thinks now.
Acts 12:7, And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.
Genesis 45:10 And thou shalt dwell in the land of Goshen, and thou shalt be near unto me, thou, and thy children, and thy children's children, and thy flocks, and thy herds, and all that thou hast:
Revelation 13:7, And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
1 Chronicles 29:11 Thine, O LORD, [is] the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all [that is] in the heaven and in the earth [is thine]; thine [is] the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.
Exodus 14:14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Psalm 125:2, As the mountains [are] round about Jerusalem, so the LORD [is] round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Isaiah 45:12I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even My Hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:37 am on 10 January 2016:
Time will tell you, My Beautiful Children. As you head more and more into this year, you will see things beginning to come together. This will be some of the missing pieces of My End-Time Scenario. My Chosen Ones, this tells you just how close We are to your Finish Line, as you run your race with great perseverance. My Overcomers. You will be surprised greatly what Your Papa Yahweh has in store for My Little Children of Light. For you are completely walking in My Son Yeshua. I gird you up with strength so you can stand strong in My Son Yeshua. There are so many questions that you have My Chosen. God is Faithful and I will hear all of My Righteous’ Prayers. I love to hear you pray to Me, Your Everlasting Jehovah, through Your Perfect Messiah; the One Who gave His Life for yours. Your Kinsman Redeemer for all eternity. All of heaven waits for My Son’s Bride to arrive. My Children are going to be in My Great Eternity with their Mighty God so soon. You must have patience, My Sweet Children of Mine. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal and Majestic has spoken!
Hebrews 12:1 (New International Version), Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,
1 John 5:4, For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith.
Colossians 2:6, As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
Psalm 18:32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
Proverbs 15:29 The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Galatians 3:13-14, Christ redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us-for it is written, "CURSED IS EVERYONE WHO HANGS ON A TREE"- in order that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we would receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. James 1:4, But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
1/10/16 REPENT ALL THE TIME, NOT JUST WHEN YOU ARE SAVED
Please take this Word into prayer.
1 Peter 1:7, That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2:47 pm on 10 January 2016:
My Faithful and True Daughter of Mine, Wendi, write Father’s Holy and True Words for all of My Children to take note of:
There are black clouds blowing in. These will begin to worsen, as the weather will not be doing as is expected. There will be twists and turns coming up that will put My People in a panic mode. My Faithful will be protected as I will look after Mine Own. I will allow certain things to happen to My Chosen, I will sustain them in Me. Many of you already have been shown your destinies in My Heavenlies. Yes, there will be many different purposes My Flock; you will be cheerful doing them. There will be no sighing, no regrets, no unhappiness in My Perfect Eternity for you. This comes so soon, as I know each of your paths, bumpy at times, but I will keep you on My Son Yeshua’s Narrow Path. Do not take My Son’s Grace for granted. Yes, you shall be saved by believing upon My Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach; however, there is an Agreement, just like I made a Covenant with Abraham; My Friend. Honor the Agreement, stay listening to and doing My Son’s Commandments. Repent all of the time; not just when you are saved. I lift up the humble, but I will bring down the haughty spirit. Read My Word for My Further Instructions on Salvation, My People. Father God Yahweh; Your Salvation is in and through My Son Yeshua; has spoken!
Isaiah 29:6, Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire. Psalm 121:7, The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
1 Peter 4:12-19, Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Revelation 22:1-5, And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name [shall be] in their foreheads. 5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Ephesians 2:8-9, For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
James 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
Romans 8:1-17, [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace. 7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. 9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. 10 And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. 12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. 13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together. 18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Luke 13:3, I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
1/11/16 REPENT ALL YE WHO ARE FULL OF INIQUITY
Please take this Word into prayer.
John 1:32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a Dove, and It abode upon Him.
My Beautiful Daughter of Mine, Wendi, write down My Holy and Inerrant Word of Truth for My Children to hear from God Jehovah Almighty:
It has been said that God does not show up anywhere. My Children, when there are miracles occurring, Who do you think is making them? There is no faith in God in this degenerate generation. There are so many pockets of people coming to My Son but as a whole, My People do not believe. When My Son was living on earth, He performed miracle after miracle upon the sick and the afflicted. Many believed; but the majority of the people scoffed. This is the time of the end. There will be My Bride that will be bursting forth on the scene after My Son prepares her. She shall be radiant and shining with God’s Power, and she will be healing and performing so many miracles in My Son’s Name. My Son is almost complete with His Training of His Warrior Brides. Can you see the writing on the wall, My Children? There will be the Bride of Yeshua preaching My Pure Word; and pricking people directly in their hearts by My Ruach Ha Kodesh. It will be the Most Glorious Time for My Faithful Remnant. Repent all ye who are full of iniquity, before your last day comes on this earth, and then you will have no choice. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Love and Full of Mercy has spoken!
Hebrews 11:6, But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
John 21:25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.
John 1:10-11, He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Acts 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
1/11/16 ALL HIS BRIDE WANTS TO DO IS LIVE FOR AND PLEASE MY SON
Please take this Word into prayer.
John 1:1, In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:11 pm on 11 January 2016:
My Beautiful and Lowly Daughter of Mine, Wendi, write My Holy Words of Truth for My Children to hear and to obey:
I will tell you a mystery that God has had hidden from the beginnings of time. You will not all fall asleep; you shall remain alive unto the coming of My Glorious Son for His Bride. You shall meet Him in the air, My Bride. Then you shall be with Your God Almighty forevermore. This is God’s Wonderful Promise to His Bride; to the overcomer’s by My Son’s Blood. My Faithful, who won’t do or make any decisions without My Son. My Faithful, who will let My Son Yeshua lead them. You are ever so close to My Son, and you count Him as your Greatest Reward. You care nothing about the beautiful crowns and other riches you may receive in My Heavenlies; you only want to be with Him. This is the Spotless Bride. The ones who cannot live without My Son, every breath they take, they think upon Him. They have made Him Lord of their lives. They have made Him their First Love above all others. He is their entire life, and they tell Him this continually. This is My Son’s Bride, spotless and beautiful and full of My Beautiful Holy Spirit; they are overflowing. All they want to do and live for is to please My Son. They do soar in His Heavenlies with Him; and they experience such great and supernatural encounters with Him. These are the ones who will be in My Son’s Army of Light. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Father of His Most Glorious Son Yeshua, Your King of Kings and Lord of Lords
1 Corinthians 15:51, Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1 Thessalonians 4:17 , Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1 John 2:134, I am writing to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one.
Proverbs 3:6, In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Psalm 5:8, Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.
Matthew 6:21, For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple
Ephesians 5:27 , That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Romans 10:9, That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Revelation 2:4, Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
John 7:38 , He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water
Joshua 23:8, But cleave unto the LORD your God, as ye have done unto this day
Colossians 1:10 so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,
Ephesians 2:6, And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Isaiah 60:1-3, Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
1/12/15 MY SON IS ALIVE! HE IS ALIVE!
Please take this Word into prayer.
John 17:1, These Words spake Jesus, and lifted up His Eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify Thy Son, that Thy Son also may glorify Thee
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:37 am on 12 January 2016:
My Lovely and Faithful Daughter of Mine, write My Holy and Perfect Words for My Children to hear what Father God Yahweh has to say:
From dust you were created by Me, Your Loving Jehovah Nissi, I AM Your Banner. I claim you as My Own, My Children. When I was breathing My Breath into you, I knew your every path, your every step, your every choice that you would ever make. I AM God Omniscient ; there is nothing that I do not know, My Children. I AM teaching you, My Children, in every one of these Messages that I AM giving through My Most Faithful Servant, I AM telling you more and more about Your Mighty God. These are not always Prophetic Messages about what is coming. God will teach His Children. I tell you and show you through My Holy Word. All of My Children, My Word shows you everything you need to know to live for Me, Your Everlasting Creator. My Son is Alive! He is Alive! Read about Him in My Holy and Mistake-Proof Word. He will meet you in His Word. You must have the faith to believe that I raised My Son Yeshua from the dead. He is the Firstborn of the Dead. He is My Treasure forevermore, and He is My Faithful Only Begotten Son. He reveres His Father and I revere Him. Come to My Loving Son; He is the Only Way to Me. Father Yahweh God Elohim Everlasting has spoken!
Genesis 2:7, And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Exodus 17:15 , And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:
Jeremiah 23:24 Who can hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?" declares the LORD. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the LORD.
1 Chronicles 28:9, And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.
1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
Psalm 32:8, I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Revelation 1:18, I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Romans 10:9, That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Hebrews 11:6, But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Colossians 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Matthew 12:18 Here is My Servant Whom I have chosen, the One I Love, in Whom I Delight; I will put My Spirit on Him, and He will proclaim justice to the nations.
John 17:5, And now, O Father, glorify thou Me with Thine Own Self with the glory which I had with Thee before the world was.
John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
1/12/15 YOU SHALL NOT BE AFRAID OF MY ENEMY, MY FAITHFUL
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 110:1, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit Thou at My Right Hand, until I make Thine enemies Thy Footstool.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 11:37 am on 12 January 2016:
Daughter, Faithful and True to Papa Yahweh, write My Precious and Holy Words for My Children to hear and to experience hearing from their Jehovah God Almighty:
Listen to Your Jehovah God, My Faithful Ones. I gird you, I gird you with faith, I gird you with grace, I gird you with strength. Time is almost up for Mercy, Children. Do you think that your world system will ever come to repentance? I, God the Father will destroy every detail of this system. The system that ignores the One Who makes all things work for good for those that love Me. Stay out of the world. Do not let it suck you into its evil clutches. Remember, I will eventually give you what your heart desires. You shall not be afraid of My enemy, My Faithful. For you have My Holy and Precious Son Who is Your Mighty Defense and Protector. Know Who God is, My Chosen Ones. Know that if you give Me your all, you will have Me as Your Great Refuge. Bow down to My Son, give Him reverence always, let Him always hear from you. Know Who I AM, My Faithful. I AM the One Who shines My Shekinah Glory upon you. I AM the One Who is and will always be right here with you. I AM the One Who will shield and protect you from the enemy’s advances. Put your whole faith and trust in The One and Only Creator and God of All. Father Yahweh, Everlasting and Glorious has spoken!
*Have faith in God and believe in Yeshua. (Mimi)
Isaiah 40:29, He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
Romans 12:3, For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
James 4:6, But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
Psalm 18:32, It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
Romans 9:18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
Romans 1:28, And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Psalm 23:4, Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalm 86:12, I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
Psalm 46:1-3, God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
Genesis 24:26 And the man bowed down his head, and worshipped the LORD.
1 John 5:14, And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
Numbers 6:25, The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
Joshua 1:9, Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Deuteronomy 31:6, Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
1/13/16 LET MY BRIDE NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY SIDE OF ANY ARGUMENT
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 111:1, Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:37 am on 13 January 2016:
My Precious and Lowly Servant, Wendi, write Father Yahweh’s Grievous Words to His Children:
I want every one of My Children of earth to listen up. Father gives you Messages for your edification, correction, and to teach you about Your Holy God. How it grieves My Heart when My Children get caught up over issues that do not bring in good fruit for My Harvest. Children, the hour is at hand for this world to be darkened like never before. It is not the time to be at nought with your brother or sister; both of which love My Son but have different views. Do you not realize that the enemy has a field day, playing My Children against each other? Let My Bride not participate in any side of any argument. It is not becoming to her; and it makes My Son want to run the other direction. What does My Word say about this My Bride? To love thy neighbor as thyself. This is not a hard understanding My Faithful Children. I do not make My Word hard to interpret; I make it plain and clear. You must have My Holy Spirit to give you Spiritual discernment. For My Word is made for ears to hear; spiritually. Bride of My Son Yeshua; you need each other now like none other time before. You will all function as One under My Son very soon now. My Son will use those who obey His every Word. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Maker of Heaven and Earth has spoken!
Psalm 32:8, I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Ephesians 4:29, Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
Leviticus 19:18 , Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the LORD.
1 Peter 5:8, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
2 Peter 1:20, Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.
John 14:23 (New International Version), Jesus replied, Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.
1/14/15 FATHER GOD YAHWEH 1
I received this word at 12:57 am on 14th January, 2016.
Please take this word into prayer
My beautiful and pure of heart daughter write my precious words for all of my children to hear and to obey
My children of Light, you are not of the darkness so why do you act as though you are defeated? My Son Yeshua defeated the enemy at His victorious death and Resurrection. If you walk in all His ways with My Son, then you are victorious over the enemy through Him. My children, I have put His Name above all spiritual things, above all things in Heaven and earth and the enemy underneath the earth. Rejoice and give My Son Yeshua the Praise and Worship. He loves to hear from His children. Praise will solve a lot of issues if you mean it from the heart. The Lord, thy God inhabits the Praise of His people. Know this My Faithful, praise to your God, Jehovah is not just at a church that has four walls and a pulpit. Praise ME while you're at home, rocking your little ones to sleep! Praise ME while you're doing your household chores! Praise ME in your prayer closets! Praise ME when you're driving! Praise ME when you are taking a shower! Praise ME when you don't feel good! Praise ME when you don't understand! My ears always love to hear your praise. Father Yahweh Elohim eternally yours has spoken!
(broken hearted*****Mimi)
1/14/15 FATHER GOD YAHWEH 2
I received this Word from Father Yahweh at 1:13 am on 14th, January 2016.
Please take this Word into prayer.
My beautiful and faithful daughter of Mine, write My fantastic Words for My children to hear and to apply.
Many of My children ask Me, "Why am I going through this horrible time in my life? Why me, God?"
I, God Jehovah have plans for all of My children. I employ the blacksmith to purify you and clean your hearts. God uses many ways to accomplish getting My people on My Son's narrow path, on the long and winding road that is filled with rejoicing and filled with tribulation. I know each and every one of My children's hearts and sorrows. There is nothing that I don't know about you. I see the things that you cannot see, My children. I see connections through you that will touch other people's lives. I see the person that will not be good for you; and try to warn you away from that person. I see the tragedies that lay before you. But you ignored My Still Small Voice. I do all things for the good of all My children. I warn My children. God gives you signs. It is up to you to pick up on them. I will also tell you in warnings how to avoid many of these obstacles. Pay close attention to Me what I may be showing or warning or telling you. Father God Yahweh who loves and warns His children have spoken!
In the Holy, Mighty and perfect Name, His conquering Name of King Yeshua Ha Mashiach.........Adonai. Blessed be the Name of the Lord. Amen and Shalom.
1/14/16 FATHER GOD YAHWEH 3
Hey my brothers and sisters in Christ, this is Wendi and I'm making more short videos and this is going to have a vision attached with it that I received on 14th, January 2016 during my prayer and the Word from Father Yahweh on 14th January as well that was at 4:15pm. So again, this has no Scriptures attached to it. This is straight off the tablet. There is no Scriptures attached to it. I usually put the Scriptures at the top of Father's Words. There is no Scriptures (There is no type up). This is strictly King Yeshua is catching me up. Ok, so let's us praise our wonderful and mighty God. Our Holy and Glorious and Mighty God Jehovah Yahweh Elohim, Your beautiful Holy Spirit and Your beautiful Holy Son, King Yeshua, how I love You; how I worship You; how I praise You and I will worship You forever and ever Father Abba; and I can't wait to someday be in Your throne room and bow down to You and feel Your Magnificent, Majestic, Holiness and Peaceful Presence and Glory. I just can't imagine it, Father. But I know it will be the most glorious time and I thank You for the hope and the Promise that You have given us. You're faithful that someday we will; the pure in heart will see You Father. We will see Your precious Son. I love You so much. I thank You for all of Your blessings; for everything that You do for me and my family. I thank You for letting me to see my daughter and her husband. I thank You for the time with my family. I love You so much. In King Yeshua holy and precious name. Amen and Amen. Alright, this vision I see as I said on 14th January during a night prayer
I see a very tall (as tall as the sky), Uncle Sam was walking around. You could see (I could see), just in the vision, Uncle Sam with his tall thin legs walking around as tall as the sky. Then I began to see planes buzzing around him like flies because that's how big he was. And all of the sudden, he is captured in a huge net! He is taken in the air out into the ocean. I see him floating for a second; and I see the whore sitting on the beast as the Holy Spirit told me, very briefly, I see it. I then hear, "America is the whore Babylon."
Here are His following Words received at 4:15 pm on 14th January 2016.
Precious daughter of Mine, how you are so very blessed. Write My Words for all to hear and to obey.
It is here! It is here! The time that God and My prophets have spoken of. Think not that this time will go away! Think not that things are going to get better. Think not that I move My markers or appointed times, for I do not. These times that you are now in, in the present day are not going to have a point to where it will end in good things. No My children, this is it! The end of My Son's era of grace, the last hours. However, always remember that My time is not man's time. A day to Me maybe a thousand years to you. You will never figure out My timing for any events. They're closely guarded from the enemy. I will thwart some of Satan's plans as I have shown you. Father has also shown you through another vision I gave to My daughter how America is the great whore of Babylon. Her judgment is spelled out in My Holy Word. You may want to find what Father Yahweh is referring to, My children. Her judgment comes quickly and she will be judged righteously by Me, the Righteous Judge. Repent America! Repent! Turn from your wicked ways. Now is the time for tomorrow maybe too late! Father God Yahweh, Your eternal God of all has spoken!
In the mighty name of King Yeshua Ha Mashiach .................Adonai. Blessed be the Name of the Lord. Amen and Shalom.
1/15/16 FATHER GOD YAHWEH 4
I received this Word from Papa Yahweh 12:55 am on 15th January 2016.
My beautiful and lowly one, write Father Yahweh's exciting words for my children to experience.
We are on the brink of a new age that is quickly coming. I speak of My Son's Millennium Kingdom. It will be such a special time for My Son to rule and reign over His people. Can you imagine walking up to a bear and petting him? Can you imagine watching your child play near a snake pit and not worrying? Can you imagine all animals eating up the grass and herbs of the fields? Can you imagine seeing My Son, the King of kings and Lord of lords, where from His Throne flows the Living Waters? Every eye will see Him when He returns with His Bride. He will destroy all of the evil that defiles the land., and He will rescue His people, the apple of God's eye. You are grafted into My people through My precious Son's New Covenant of His shed, perfect and sinless blood. You, His faithful and true gentile Bride are also the apple of God's eyes. What a position that you hold with My Son! He fights for you everyday, as satan wants to have his way. My Son says that that you are His! He is your mighty Counselor. He loves all of His creation, and He knows who He is waiting on to come to Him before there is sudden destruction. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal Life and Happiness has spoken!
In the holy, mighty, wonderful name of King Yeshua HaMashiach........Adonai, blessed be the Name of the Lord. Amen and Shalom!
1/16/16 FATHER GOD YAHWEH 5
Received 3:04 pm 1/16/16
please take this word into prayer
My beautiful and very obedient daughter of mine, let my perfect and inherent words for my children to hear from their mighty Jehovah God.
Enjoy life, my children. Enjoy the life that I, Jehovah God have given you. Do not spoil it by going into the lusts of the world. For if you were walking hand and hand with my son, you shall want nothing. He gives you all that you need to live in this world, for he is not of this world. And when you belong to my precious son, you are not of this world. He cares for you in the smallest detail.
You can let go of everything my children and let him take control ; have no worries, no stress, just pure peace and contentment. Do you not want that my children? To have no anxiety, no depression, no disorder in your lives, for my son is perfect in every way. He is the second person of the Godhead. We are one God. Have perfect peace in my son. My daughter once described the peace that my son gives her as the whole world can be on fire and in complete chaos, that she has the peace that surpasseth all understanding. Come to my precious son Yeshua HaMashiach. He waits to give you his love, his grace, his forgiveness in his peace. Father Yahweh Jehovah God has spoken
1/16/16 FATHER GOD YAHWEH 6
Received 1:49 am 1/16/16
Please take this word into prayer:
My most precious daughter of Zion, daughter of mine own heart, write my holy words for my children to hear what God Jehovah has to say to them.
As the darkness grows, my holy children are rallying in my son.
They are telling people how much he makes them happy, how much joy and peace they have from my son. My son Yeshua is your constant. He is always with you, my faithful. I know some of you are frustrated that you do not hear from him. There are many reasons for this. The biggest thing you must have and show is your faith. Do you know that you receive signs from God Jehovah all of the time? I do not yield, and I do not shout things at you. You must be still and wait. While you are waiting, praise me, worship me. Let me hear how much you love me and desire to please me. Many of you have so many blessings that have been hijacked by the enemy. You have many open windows and doors my faithful. Close them up. Come to me on bended knee through my perfect son. I will show you, but you must have the faith to receive anything from your Jehovah God.
This comes through much testing. Clean out your houses, not just your spiritual houses. Are there things that you have that go against my Holy Word? You have to be vigilant my faithful. Father Yahweh Elohim, Eternal, Master of All, has spoken
1/16/16 FATHER GOD YAHWEH 7
Vision received during prayer on Jan. 15th, 2016 or the night before.
I see a shaking of someone's hand while I'm in prayer. The vision is the pope is shaking this thing that it has smoke coming out of it (a thurible?) over people and giving them a communion cracker. I then see where he places on their tongues. I then see the pope's half of his face turned into a skeletal, ugly, demonic face. End of vision. And I heard from the Holy Spirit, "The False Prophet is rising and blending the religions of the world together." So that is the vision.
And this is the Word that Father Yahweh gave me at 3:58 pm January 16th, 2016.
My holy daughter of Mine, for My Son makes you holy, write Father Yahweh's perfect Words for My children to hear and obey.
As the sands in the hour glass are quickly being dissipated into the lower half, so is My timetable moving quickly, My children. I cannot tell you enough My children. This is the end of days. It is upon you, My children. It will not go the way you think. The world is going to be in complete turmoil all of a sudden. This is why I have been warning and warning through My faithful
messengers. It will come upon you as a thief, this storm from nowhere. No one will be able to know. Many will be taken away from this world and will either go to My Heavenly eternity, or My eternal hell. It is your choice. Today My children, is the day for Salvation, for you never know when you will not have your life here on earth anymore. Take it upon your own selves to study My Word
and learn My ways that I have instructed thee to live. The sand is quickly running out! Father Yahweh Elohim eternally yours have spoken!
*A thurible is a metal censer suspended from chains, in which incense is burned during worship services.
1/17/16 WORD AND VISION FROM FATHER GOD YAHWEH: STAY ON FIRE FOR MY SON YESHUA
Vision received late/early 17 January 2016 during prayer.
I begin to see a guy standing by a mailbox. He is talking with another person. I then notice that he has on a flotation device that looks like one that we used to get for our kids, that has a duck on it. He says, put on your flotation device that is Christ Jesus. For there is a flood coming to this east coast like you have never heard of before. I was wondering about the duck being on the flotation device, what it meant. This is what King Yeshua told me. “Jesus will keep you afloat, just as a duck stays afloat above the water.” I also asked King Yeshua if it would be all of the east coast. King Yeshua said it will be mainly centered around New York City.
Psalm 18:2, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Galatians 5:22-23 But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:00 am on 17 January 2016:
My Faithful One, write Father God Yahweh’s Perfect and Inerrant Words for My Children to hear and to experience:
I write these Messages for My Glory, My Children. I, God Jehovah do nothing unless it is for My Glory. I delivered My Israelites out of pharaoh’s hands for My Glory. I parted the Red Sea for My Glory. I raised up Lazarus for My Glory. Do you understand this My Beautiful Children? I do Mighty Exploits here on My Earth for My Glory. I have been somewhat silent in the years in between My Early and Latter Rain. I just gave this revelation to My Daughter, that I have not always poured out My Spirit as I AM now doing this present day. Do you realize how many dreams, and visions, and other supernatural experiences with God Jehovah, I have given out? In the early rain, it was to build My Son’s Church, and now in these latter days, I have poured out My Heart to this wicked, and quickly going to sleep again generation. Do not go to sleep My Little Ones. You are almost at your Eternal Destination. Stay on fire for My Son Yeshua; live for Him. Tell Him everything on your mind; good or bad, for God is very capable of taking on your heavy burdens. Let Him purge your heart, My Faithful. He knows what His Bride; each one; needs. He will go to many lengths to get you where He needs you to be for His Glory! Father Yahweh, Glorious God of the Universe has spoken!
Isaiah 42:8, I [am] the LORD: that [is] my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
Deuteronomy 7:8, But it was because the LORD loved you and kept the oath he swore to your ancestors that he brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
Exodus 14:21 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
John 11:4, When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
James 5:7, Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
Acts 2:17, And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Acts 14:17 Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.
1 Thessalonians 5:5-11, Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7 For they that sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
Matthew 5:13, Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
Galatians 2:20, I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Matthew 11:27-29, All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. 28"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. 29"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS
Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
Ephesians 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
1/17/16 WORD AND VISION FROM FATHER GOD YAHWEH: I WILL NOT MAKE ANYBODY LOVE ME
Vision received late/early 17 January 2016.
I begin to see an awful vision of satan, grotesque and awful looking. I then hear “satan is defeated! Hallelujah to THE LAMB OF GOD!” I then see a big red “X” marked through him and I see him in a piece of paper being balled up and thrown into the trash can, then see him trying to escape out of the ball of trash, but he couldn’t.
From God Almighty: My Beloved Children. Fear not the enemy. I, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach/Lord Jesus Christ have the VICTORY! Satan will be tossed into the Lake of Fire for all of eternity, just as he was tossed into the garbage can and could not get out, in this vision. Rejoice in Your Perfect and Mighty Savior God! For He is LORD of All!
1 Corinthians 15:57 , But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 26:1, Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:24 pm on 17 January 2016:
Daughter of Mine, Faithful and True, write Father Yahweh’s True and Perfect Words for My Children to hear and obey:
We are getting closer and closer; every day that goes by. Some of you are so ready to be taken up in My Son’s Rescue; that you are forgetting My Son. How is this possible, you ask Me. You don’t love and adore My Son like the rest of His Bride; you are only in love with His Promise of the Rapture. My Children, if you are not completely in love with My Son; making Him your every thought, He will not let you fly away with Him. God only wants your heart, your love, your devotion, your worship, your praise. He wants to be your desire of your heart. I, God Jehovah can do anything, My Children of earth. However, I will not make anybody love Me. For that must come from a willing heart. Once you fall in love with Your God; then I begin taking you out of the world. You have to want this. I love all of My Creation, else I would not have created you to be with Me. Father Yahweh; I AM Your Everlasting Creator, has spoken!
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18, For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Psalm 45:10-11, Listen, O daughter, give attention and incline your ear: Forget your people and your father's house; 11Then the King will desire your beauty. Because He is your Lord, bow down to Him.
Mark 12:30-31, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[a] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] There is no commandment greater than these.
John 4:24 , God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Psalm 37:4, Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Job 42:2 (New Living Translation), I know that you can do anything, and no one can stop you.
John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
Matthew 6:33 , But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Isaiah 43:7, Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
1/18/16 DO NOT DIE IN YOUR SINS, MY PREICIOUS CHILDREN
Please take this Word into prayer.
Revelation 1:18, I AM He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:22 am on 18 January 2016:
My Lovely Daughter Wendi, take down My Eternal and Pure Words for My Children to see, hear, and to obey:
I AM the Righteous and Holy Father of All. I AM the Great Amen. I raise up kings and mighty men, and I bring down whom I choose. I do this to serve My Purpose, My Children of earth. I have carried out My Plans since the beginning of the foundations of earth, and I AM almost about ready to receive My Precious Son’s Devoted and Faithful Bride. Do you want to know how excited you should be, living in this time, My Faithful. You shall see My Glory ever so soon now. I will hear My Son Yeshua tell you, “Well done My Good and Faithful Servant; enter into My Rest.” I know your every perceived thought, I know your every emotion. I see how you desire to please your God. You are quick to repent when you know you have committed a sin. Your quick to capture your sinful thoughts and give them to the obedience of My Son; My Faithful. Those of you who have believed on My Son, but you do not repent and are not sorry for your sins; do not die in your sins, My Precious Children. Repent all day, every day! I, God Jehovah would not tell you if it were not so. You must always repent, for all are sinners and fall short of the Glory of God! Repent! Father God Yahweh, Your Heart of Hearts, has spoken!
1 Corinthians 8:6, But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him.
Revelation 3:14, And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Daniel 2:21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
Ephesians 1:11 In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will,
2 Corinthians 5:7, (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
Matthew 5:8, Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Isaiah 58:8, Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.
Matthew 25:21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Psalm 139:2, Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
Psalm 40:8, I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law [is] within my heart.
Revelation 2:5, Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
2 Corinthians 10:5, Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Luke 13:3, I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Romans 3:23, For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
1/18/16 ALL HAVE A DESTINY AND THAT’S ALREADY LAID OUT IN MY HANDS
Vision during afternoon prayer on 18 January 2016:
I see these gray, stubby, dead-looking fingers, scraping something. I open my eyes and try to shake it off, for it was so ugly and evil looking. Then King Yeshua tells me to go back into the vision. I see he is near someone. But all I see is a scene of an empty bed and the thin transparent curtains that go around a bed. I never see the person. All of a sudden I see an angel standing right in front of satan. Then I see more angels. I hear, “get thee away satan for the LORD God Almighty has thwarted you. You cannot touch her, for she has just came to our Lord Jesus Christ, and she is now saved by Him; and He is her Defense. Get thee away in the Name of Lord Jesus Christ. Then as satan had to leave, he says he will be back, for she will open a window or a door and he will be back then.
From LORD God Almighty: This is to let you, My Children know, that when you accept Me as Your Lord and Savior, I come to you immediately, and I AM Your Great Protector. However, you must be obedient to My Ways and Commandments. Many of My Children do not stay with Me, and they go their own ways. Then I cannot help them and protect as much. For it is allowed for the blacksmith to come in and purify and shape and mold you, to My Liking. This is a much harder and more painful process than it would be, as if you stayed with Me and I taught you Myself. Continue to repent, always, My Children, My Faithful, My Chosen. I cannot forgive unless you are coming to Me in a complete sincere and repentant heart. And O’ how it breaks My Heart when I see you being unrepentant. Just as My Father has said in His Other Message, Do not die in your sins.
Please take this Word into prayer:
Psalm 75:1, Unto Thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto Thee do we give thanks: for that Thy Name is near Thy wondrous works declare.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:20 pm on 18 January 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart, write My Holy and Inerrant Words for My Children to see, hear, experience, and obey:
Children of earth. Hear Your Father of Lights. Your Everlasting Father Who cares so deeply for you. You are My Delight. You make Your Papa happy and filled with joy, My Faithful Children of Mine. You will never know or understand how much God Almighty loves you. I love watching every one of you grow and learn as you are being taught by My Holy and Perfect Son. Some of you don’t realize it as of yet; but you will be with My Son soon. He will bring you into Himself. My Children, all of you have a destiny that is already laid out in My Hands. You are merely following in those steps. You do nothing that surprises Me or catches Me off guard. I already know your every thought, your every reaction, your every emotion, your every valley, your every hill, your every victory, your every prayer. But you My Child, have to experience it yourself. These things I tell you are simple, but they are also way past your ability to comprehend. Who can know the Ways of Your Eternal God Almighty? My Children, do not give up. You are almost home. Remember, Your Mighty God Jehovah is Your Defender. I just gave My Daughter a vision of how I AM in control of the enemy. But how it is up to My Faithful to act upon their faith in My Son. To keep vigilant and ever so aware that there is the enemy out there lurking about, seeking whom he may devour. Stay grounded in Me. Know My Holy Scriptures. From them you get to My Son Yeshua. Father God, Father of Lights, Father of All Creation, Father of Your Destinies, has spoken!
1/19/16 THE GOVERNMENT OF THE NATIONS WILL BE CALLING MY WORD EVIL
Please take this word into prayer
Ezekiel 20:7, Then said I unto them, Cast ye away every man the abominations of his eyes, and defile not yourselves with the idols of Egypt: I AM the LORD Your God.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:03 am on 19 January 2016:
My Good and Faithful Servant, write Papa Yahweh’s Words for all of My Children to hear, experience, see, and obey:
My Children, My Children, O’ My Beautiful Creation of My Earth. The time is coming, there will be no more Messages from Your Glorious Jehovah God. The governments of the nations are going to be cracking down, and calling My Word evil. They will be shutting down access to My Servants’ sites on the internet; yes, it will happen in America, as well. Spread My Warnings to all, My Faithful Remnant; Yeshua’s Bride. Take them to everyone you can. Do not be afraid of what man can do to you; do not be afraid of the looks you may receive, or the ugly words you may hear. You never know what type of seeds you are dropping. For though they may refuse to listen now, they will remember My Warnings when things begin. Walk My Son’s Narrow Road, My Faithful. When the darkness comes upon this world like a sudden devastation; they will be seeking for Me for answers, and for comfort, and to know what they must do to be saved. You, My Bride will be trained and ready to give them support and tell them about My Son. They will see your witness as you will be glowing with My Glory within you. They will turn their hearts to My Son Yeshua and will join My Bride in sharing My Son’s Good News. This is why it is so important to do what My Son Yeshua tells you, My Faithful Children. So He can train you up and teach you how to be in One Accord with Him and the rest of His Bride. He will be leading as My Commander-in-Chief. Some of you already have been introduced to Him as this title. In the Old Testament He was known as the Lord of Hosts. He will get His Bride ready. He will make their feet beautiful. Father God Yahweh, His Most Excellent Glory, has spoken!
Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
2 Timothy 4:3, For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
Isaiah 30:9-11, For this is a rebellious people, false sons, Sons who refuse to listen To the instruction of the LORD; 10Who say to the seers, "You must not see visions"; And to the prophets, "You must not prophesy to us what is right, Speak to us pleasant words, Prophesy illusions. 11"Get out of the way, turn aside from the path, Let us hear no more about the Holy One of Israel.
Hebrews 13:6, So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
Ezekiel 2:6, And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
1 Corinthians 3:6, I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaiah 60:1-2, Arise, shine; for your light has come, And the glory of the LORD has risen upon you. 2"For behold, darkness will cover the earth And deep darkness the peoples; But the LORD will rise upon you And His glory will appear upon you
Psalm 32:8, will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Joshua 5:15 And the captain of the LORD'S host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.
Isaiah 52:7, How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
1/19/16 THE LUKEWARM IS GOING TO BE TERRIBLY DECEIVED
I received this Word from Father Yahweh at 3:41 pm on 19 January 2016:
Isaiah 11:1, And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
My Precious Daughter of Zion, write My Holy Words for all to see, hear, and appreciate hearing from their Loving and Everlasting God Jehovah:
My Children, who I created from the very dust of the ground. The days are coming and are now here when My Children are going to rise up against My Faithful. My Children who think they belong to My Son; but they are lukewarm and follow the ways of the world. The lukewarm who ignore all of My Son’s Commandments. The lukewarm who denies the Very Power of God. These will be the very ones who will go along with the New World Order. They will betray My True Children. The mother will be against the daughter, the son against the father. There will be treachery and underhandedness, dishonesty; all kinds of calamity. This is the persecution of My Church. The government will have spies and rewards for who will turn in My Holy Ones. Let Me say, My True Church, do not fear, for the LORD Thy God is with you always. I know exactly what will happen to each one of you. Some of you will die for My Beautiful Son’s Name Sake. Great is your reward in My Heavenlies. For one of My Own to give up their life for My Son, there is no greater love. My Son has been preparing His Bride, for many things. Some of which, specifically for that purpose. God will not let anything happen unless I have somewhat prepared you, and I will never give you more than what you can handle. Your God is very unpredictable when it comes to My Children trying to put Me in a box. You will never know what I AM doing; what surprises I have in store for My Holy Ones. Don’t forget though, God will never change. I AM Holy, Righteous, and True. The lukewarm is going to be terribly deceived, because they do not know their God Jehovah; that will deliver His Children in My Perfect Way. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal, The Unpredictable God from moment to moment, has spoken!
Genesis 2:7, And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Revelation 3:16, So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Micah 7:6, For a son dishonors his father, a daughter rises up against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law-- a man's enemies are the members of his own household.
2 Timothy 3:1-5, This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
John 16:1-3, These things I have spoken to you so that you may be kept from stumbling.2"They will make you outcasts from the synagogue, but an hour is coming for everyone who kills you to think that he is offering service to God. 3"These things they will do because they have not known the Father or Me.
Joshua 1:9, Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Matthew 24:9-14, Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends
1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
Malachi 3:6, For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Psalm 145:17, The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.
Romans 3:4, God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
Psalm 18:30, As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
1/19/16 WITHOUT THE SON OF GOD, YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO HOPE IN THIS WORLD
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 24:1, The earth is the LORD’s, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 11:57 pm on 19 January 2016:
My Most Beautiful Daughter of Zion, write Father Yahweh’s Wonderful Words for all to hear, see, and experience hearing from their Awesome and Glorious Jehovah God:
Run to My Son. Do not let this Merciful Time of Mine go by without Him. He holds out His Arms for all that will come. My Children of earth, I know each and every sin that you have ever committed. I, God Jehovah tell you to come to My Son and ask Him in all sincerity to forgive you of all of your sins. He is faithful and just to forgive; He will not remember them anymore. He will come into your heart, and your wretched life will never be the same again. Why do I call it wretched, when I was talking about your life? Because without the Son of God, Your Savior, Your Redeemer; you have absolutely no hope in this world. In My Son you have life eternal; with Him. Without Him your life is dark and full of evil deceit in your heart. My Son cleanses you and purifies you, and makes you perfect in Him. He cleanses you from all unrighteousness with His Perfect and Sinless Blood. His Blood that He willingly shed on Calvary. His Blood that is conquering in any situation, His Blood that is Mighty and protects His Faithful, His Blood that stops the enemy from having his way with you. His Blood that is Beautiful in every way; for He died for the whole world. My Children who do not know My Son, come to Him on bended knee; He is waiting for you. He loves you and wants to give you life eternal in His Heavenlies. You live a life that is rich and full of complete joy, happiness, and peace when you accept My Son as Savior of your life. He is My Glory. You cannot get to God the Father except through My Beautiful and Only Begotten Son. Father God of All, has spoken!
Matthew 11:28, Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
1 John 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Isaiah 43:25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Colossians 2:6, As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, [so] walk ye in him:
1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, [even] in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
Jeremiah 17:9, The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
Hebrews 9:11-12 But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things to come, He entered through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this creation; and not through the blood of goats and calves, but through His own blood, He entered the holy place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption.
John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
John 8:12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.
1 John 1:7, But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
James 4:8, Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
1 Peter 1:19 It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God.
Romans 5:8, But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
John 19:17 Douay-Rheims Bible, And bearing his own cross, he went forth to that place which is called Calvary, but in Hebrew Golgotha.
Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Colossians 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, [I say], whether [they be] things in earth, or things in heaven.
Romans 5:9, Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
1 John 2:2, And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
Psalm 95:5-7, The sea is His, for it was He who made it, And His hands formed the dry land. 6Come, let us worship and bow down, Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker. 7For He is our God, And we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand. Today, if you would hear His voice.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.
Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
John 17:5, And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
1/20/16 WHEN YOU ARE IN MY SON’S BOSOM, YOU ARE IN MY BOSOM
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 2:4, He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:15 pm on 20 January 2016:
My Beautiful Daughter of Mine, write My Holy and Perfect and True Words for all to see, hear, obey, and experience:
The countdown, Father’s countdown has begun. What countdown you may ask? The one of My Mercy to be put away, and for My Wrath to begin. The children of earth laugh My Messengers to scorn, and think they are delusional. However, they won’t be laughing for much longer. These are the ones who don’t believe in My Miracles, My Supernatural Power, or My Ability to lead and guide My Faithful. They do not realize what lies just ahead of their pitiful and evil lives. These are the ones who are severely lost and have no sense of direction. Who listen to the secular world concerning spirituality and religion. They get sucked into the pleasures and hedonism of the world. Much too long have they denied and rejected the Real and True God. Much too long have I let them have their ways in this life. Much too long have they not turned their hearts toward My Son Yeshua. If they would only look at Him and start reading My Word, they would know what a loving God that I AM. They would understand why My Faithful and Holy Children love Me. They would begin to know Me through My Son. This is why I, God Jehovah must get their attention through much hardness and tragedy and calamity. My Children, God is not going to commence the shaking of this world and let it go into tribulation because I hate it. God loves you so much, that I will go to this amount of trouble to pull you into My Son’s Bosom. For when you are in My Son’s Bosom, you are in My Bosom. Father God Yahweh, The First and the Last, has spoken!
Matthew 23:9, And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Joel 2:12:14 Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye [even] to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:
13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he [is] gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
14 Who knoweth [if] he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; [even] a meat offering and a drink offering unto the LORD your God?
Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
2 Chronicles 36:16 The LORD, the God of their fathers, sent word to them again and again by His messengers, because He had compassion on His people and on His dwelling place; 16but they continually mocked the messengers of God, despised His words and scoffed at His prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against His people, until there was no remedy.
Psalm 77:14, Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.
1 Thessalonians 1:5, For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.
Psalm 32:8, I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
1 Timothy 4:1, The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
1 John 2:16 , For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
Hebrews 12:2, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 1:18, No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
John 10:30 I and my Father are one.
1/21/16 DO YOU THINK THIS TIME COMING UP WOULD COME?
Please take this Word into prayer.
Isaiah 35:4, Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; He will come and save you.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:16 am on 21 January 2016:
My Beautiful Daughter of Mine, write My Pure and Perfect Words for all to hear, see, and experience hearing from their Father of the Universe:
My Perfect Children, through My Son. Listen to Me, My Faithful. Father has some things He is going to release. The time that you cannot imagine is here. It will be manifesting itself in the natural realm very soon. That mysterious planet that everyone guesses about, but no person knows My Plans. Get ready My Faithful, for that mysterious planet is about to make its appearance. Father told you that there will be some pieces of the puzzle that you will see this year; and see you will do. It is about to get very exciting My Chosen Bride of Yeshua. It is time to begin suiting up for battle. You have not much longer to go, My Beautiful Ones. Father has given many of My Children dreams and visions about the mysterious body in the skies. It is ominous, and it is filled with evil; for it contains many of the Fallen Angels within it. You will be shocked when you see them with your President. Remember My Children, there is nothing new under the sun. All of My Plans will go according to how I deem them to be. My Bride will destroy the Fallen Angels. My Son is almost complete with His Mission of training up His Bride. Do not fret, all will be prepared My Faithful. Even My Servant is wondering about this as she writes. I have been warning and warning about this time. The Fallen Angels have been around this earth before, My Faithful. I, God Jehovah Elohim AM going to allow some things, and I, God Jehovah Elohim will not allow other things. My countdown for Mercy to end has truly begun My Children. Did you not think this time coming up would come? It comes My Faithful, it comes. God is with His Saints, God is with His Saints! Father God Yahweh, God is with you, has spoken!
Job 38:31-32 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
Job 42:2, I know that thou canst do every [thing], and [that] no thought can be withholden from thee.
Ephesians 6:13, Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Acts 2:17, And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Genesis 6:4, There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.
Ecclesiastes 1:9, The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
Proverbs 16:4, He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
Psalm 28:8, The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.
1/21/16 RECONCILE YOURSELVES TO ME, THROUGH MY PERFECT SON YESHUA
Vision during morning prayer 21 January 2016:
I see people huddled around a fire, it is at nighttime, and they are in the woods. I see this person walking up to them who shone in the dark. I hear “the illuminated one”, “he is one of the 144,00” I then see all of them, including the illuminated one, bowing to their knees, and looking up and worshipping the LORD, saying “we worship You, our LORD of Heaven, and King Jesus, our Lord and Savior. At this point, I thought this was the end of the vision….
I close my eyes again to go back into prayer…. The vision continues….
I see the illuminated one circling the people (very quickly – supernaturally fast) who are in a huddle still but no fire in the middle of them anymore. He has a shield that he is keeping raised as he races around the people; he is facing outward. I hear “get thee away satan in the Mighty Name of King Yeshua Ha Mashiach, for you cannot touch these Children of God. I have the shield of faith that quenches all of your fiery darts, I have on the breastplate of righteousness that He clothes us in, and I have on the whole Armor of God to protect them from you.
Word from Jehovah Elohim: My Faithful, you have all been wondering about the 144,000; who they are. They are both male and female, My Loves. In this vision, it was a male. Truly I tell you, that I have raised up both male and female to be My 144,000. My Daughter being one of them. These are My Faithful Chosen that will be My Warriors from My Bride. All of My Bride have jobs to do; there will be some who are My Warriors, and some who are in My Heavenlies doing many jobs up there. Come to Me on bended knee and ask Me of this, and I will confirm this Message. My Daughter is very hesitant about putting this out; but this is My Truth, and she says what I want her to say to My Children. I love you all My Holy Children, King Yeshua, King of Kings and Lord of Lords!
Revelation 14:4, These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
Ephesians 6:10-17 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Galatians 3:38, There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Proverbs 16:4, The LORD hath made all things for Himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:36 pm on 21 January 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart, write My Words for all to hear, see, experience, and obey:
There is no such thing as chance, My Children. Be glad and rejoice that you have a Holy Father that is in control and nothing escapes His Eye. The rhythm of the earth is soon going to feel like it is spinning out of control, but I say that I, Jehovah Father has everything planned out and there are no surprises and no errors that will affect Me. For I created all things, great and small, weak and powerful, all for My Glory. My Mercy will endure forever My Children, and I will have mercy upon whom I choose. If you have compassion, you will receive compassion from Your Father Yahweh. If you are evil in your doings, expect not to receive kindness from the God of the Universe. If you are froward, I will shew thee froward. This is all in My Word. You shall be rewarded for what type of fruit you produce in your life. Understand the urgent time that you are in, My Children of earth. Reconcile yourselves to Me, through My Perfect Son Yeshua. God has the Biggest Heart of all, My Children. I AM the One Who gave you yours. Don’t throw away the love in your heart and let it wax cold. My Word says that the love of money; the lusts and greed of the world will become more prevalent in these last hours left here, as you know them to be. I have given My Precious Daughter several visions. In one of them I AM showing you, My Beautiful Children, My Illuminated Ones. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. They will be My Leaders and My Children’s protectors as you will hear in the vision. There is no time sequence in this vision, but you can read about these in My Holy Word. Do not be sitting on the fence, My Children of earth, hurry and fly into My Son’s Arms that ache to hold all of His Children. Father God Yahweh, Your Eternal Master of the Universe, has spoken!
Hebrews 4:13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.
Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
Psalm 136:1, O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
Psalm 18:26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.
Romans 2:6, Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.
Genesis 1:27, So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
2 Timothy 3:1-4, But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God.
Revelation 14:4, These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
1/22/16 BOW DOWN TO MY SON AND GIVE HIM GLORY
Vision received 21 January 2016:
I see King Yeshua as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, with fire. I then see a picture of light against dark (just as it sounds) evenly halved. As King Yeshua is walking, He is pushing the dark backwards. Then I see all of His Saints pushing with Him. I see this as I am shown a diagram of earth and King Yeshua and all of His Saints continuing to push the dark right off of the earth. All the earth is filled with Light.
Revelation 5:5, And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
John 1:4-5, In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 111:1, Praise ye the LORD, I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:02 am on 22 January 2016:
My Sweet Precious Daughter of Mine Own Heart, write My Holy and True Words for all to hear and see and obey:
It is getting more and more evident to Me that My Children are going to be so stiffnecked; they will not hearken unto My Voice. I have given messenger after messenger My Warnings, and still My Children do not bow down to My Son. The trees will be barren, the water is going to dry up, the food will disappear, for the crops will fail. There will be hardship after hardship. But My Faithful Children, they will have water to drink and food to eat, they will have God’s Heavy Protection over them. It is going to be very ugly and will continue to worsen. My Children, My haughty, My backslidden, My Lost, once My Merciful Time runs down, this will be it. You may say to yourself that God will never show His Wrath for He loves His Creation too much. Is that a chance that you want to take with your eternity? For you, My Children of earth, could die any moment. There are no guaranteed tomorrows. Do you know what it means to die in your sins? It means you will have left this earth with My Wrath against you. It means that you will be judged by My Mighty Word on the day of the Great Judgment day. It means that you will spend all of eternity in hell. There is no purgatory, where you can try to earn your way back into My Heavenlies, that is the devil’s lie. Remember, that My Word speaks the Perfect Truth, and there is no darkness in Me. However, if you listen to mans’ doctrines and philosophies, they are not of Me. Children of the soon to be stricken earth, turn to your Very Creator. I hold your every substance in My Hands. Turn to My Blessed and Holy Son Yeshua; God in the Flesh. He will save a repentant heart. Bow down to Him and give Him Glory. Father Yahweh Elohim, I AM that I AM, has spoken!
Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.
Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
Psalm 95:6, O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
Jeremiah 8:13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'"
Isaiah 50:2, When I came, why was there no one? When I called, why was there no one to answer? Was my arm too short to deliver you? Do I lack the strength to rescue you? By a mere rebuke I dry up the sea, I turn rivers into a desert; their fish rot for lack of water and die of thirst.
Joel 1:10 , The fields are ruined, the ground is dried up; the grain is destroyed, the new wine is dried up, the olive oil fails.
Isaiah 65:13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:
James 4:14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
John 8:24 , I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
John 12:48 , He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Matthew 25:46 Then He will answer them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.' 46"These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
John 17:17, Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
1 John 1:5, This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
Colossians 2:8, Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.”
Psalm 139:15-16, My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Acts 3;19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Psalm 86:12 Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name. 12 I will give thanks to You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, And will glorify Your name forever. 13For Your lovingkindness toward me is great, And You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol.
1/22/16 THE 144,000 ARE COMPOSED OF MY SON’S BRIDE
Vision received last night/early 22 January 2016:
I see this huge bag – fat and busting at the seams. It comes into a cave. I see the person who brought it handing out packages wrapped in what looked like brown paper bags. Then I begin to see someone eating pudding, then someone eating a sandwich, then someone eating a chicken wing. While they were eating they were praising and giving thanks, “thank you Jehovah Jireh for providing for us, in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ” I then see the person leaving and the bag was still pretty full. I am actually now in the front of the carriage, with horses, (old time carriage) as if I am a passenger in the middle, with the carriage going. And the Holy Spirit gives me the revelation that it is heavily protected by God’s Holy Fire. I then see the Holy Fire encircling the whole carriage, very briefly.
Word from Jehovah God Elohim: My People will be protected and provided for. God Jehovah Elohim will do all this and more for My Faithful Children; who give up all for Me. They shall be led to green pastures and to the still waters, and they shall be filled, wanting nothing.
John 16:33, These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Matthew 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Psalm 23, The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Matthew 5:6, Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 115:1, Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto Thy Name give Glory, for Thy Mercy, and for Thy Truth’s sake.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:44 pm at 22 January 2016:
Psalm 115:1, Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto Thy Name give Glory, for Thy Mercy, and for Thy Truth’s sake.
My Most Beautiful Benjamite Daughter in Spirit, write My Holy Words for My Children to hear, obey, and experience:
I called My Daughter a Benjamite, because that is the Tribe that My Son has put her in. I know that all of My Children have always thought that My Word has stated, of the Hebrew Tribes of Jacob, in My Old Testament. However, that is not the case. The 144,000 are composed from My Son’s Bride. Be it they may be from My First Covenant People that are part of My Son Yeshua’s Bride. This mystery of God is now being revealed through many of My Servants. Some have had different pieces. Even though My Daughter was told when My Son was training her, that she was going to be His Warrior Bride, she had never put it together. O’ she knew before I gave her the vision, but My Daughter is not one to disclose anything without My Permission. She does everything and operates through My Ruach Ha Kodesh. This is what My Son’s Bride is; walking in My Spirit, seeking My Face, prayerfully walking with My Son on His Glorious Path. His Bride cannot get enough of Him. You can see how things are winding down; as I will be revealing more and more to My Children. My Time seems very long and uncomfortable sometimes, but My Children I AM Perfect. All is done for everyone’s good, not just for a few. As I have mentioned earlier, I will not let the enemy harm My Faithful, I will defend you, My Chosen Remnant. This could have different meanings, as some will die for My Son’s sake. But God is with you every moment. Do you not think that I cannot supernaturally get you through? Look up the story in Daniel, where 3 of My Faithful Children are thrown into the hotter than hot fire. Were any burned? Was there any smell of smoke on them? Did the king Nebuchadnezzar see 3 or 4 in the fire? Read My Word and find out, My Children. Father God Yahweh, Glorious and Righteous Eternally, has spoken!
Revelation 14:1-5, And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
Revelation 7:1-8, And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
1 Corinthians 2:6-8, Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away; 7but we speak God's wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory; 8the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Psalm 27:8, When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.
Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
1 Peter 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
Psalm 63:1, (A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.) O God, thou [art] my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
Psalm 94:22, But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
Matthew 16:25, For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
1/23/16 GOD ALMIGHTY HAS ALL OF HIS CHILDREN! I TRULY DO!
Vision received 23 January 2016 during nighttime:
I begin to see this person pull another person out from away from a car accident. The person that is rescuing the other person sits down with the car crash victim’s head in his lap. I hear “Be healed in the Mighty Name of our Lord Jesus Christ!” Then he tells the person to get up. End of vision.
Word from Father God Yahweh: My Holy Children. You have just heard this vision from My Daughter, which I have given her. Very soon now, My Son’s Bride will be healing and doing Mighty Exploits in My Son’s Mighty Name! Very soon now! I have you, My Faithful Chosen, in My Quiver!
Matthew 10:8, Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Isaiah 49:2, And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 97:5, The hills melted like wax at the Presence of the LORD, at the Presence of the LORD of the whole earth.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:31 am on 23 January 2016:
My Beautiful Benjamite Wendi, write Father Yahweh’s Wonderful and Pure Words for My Children to hear, experience, and obey:
This Message goes out to all of My Faithful Bride. As you can see, My Son’s Brides are having much revealed to them now. You are finding out what you will be doing in a time coming up so very quickly now. This is a time like no other. I can feel all of your excitement, My Bride. If you feel like you haven’t been shown anything yet, do not worry My Lovely Ones. It could be that you are still going through My Son’s Tests and Trials. He wants some of you to be still and know that He has you. There are so many rewards and blessings waiting for you My Remnant Bride, after you have been refined and purified. All are at different stages at this point; but all are about to be ready for what My Son is preparing or has prepared you for. Do not go into a panic about what is coming. This is to bring the lost and lonely hearts to their Creator. I, God Jehovah have so many surprises for not only My Faithful Laborers for My Kingdom, but the enemy shall also be completely thrown off. He knows he has only a short time, but he doesn’t realize how short a time. The enemy knows nothing of My Perfect and Mighty Plans. But the enemy knows Who is in control. The enemy must bow down to My Son Who crucified His Own Body to defeat the devil and the demons; to defeat all the principalities and evil. I created all, and I use all for My Glory. The enemy will not have his way completely with My Holy Children as he thinks. WHO IS IN CONTROL, MY CHILDREN?! GOD JEHOVAH YAHWEH ELOHIM WAS, IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE; FOR I AM FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING! GOD ALMIGHTY HAS ALL OF HIS CHILDREN! I TRULY DO! FATHER GOD, PERFECT AND O’ SO MIGHTY! HAS SPOKEN!
Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
1 Peter 4:12, Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
Psalm 46:10, Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Psalm 66:10, For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.
Ezekiel 36:26 , A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Revelation 12;12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Philippians 2:10-11 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Hebrews 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Colossians 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
1 John 3:8, He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.”
1 Chronicles 29:11 Thine, O LORD, [is] the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all [that is] in the heaven and in the earth [is thine]; thine [is] the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.
Revelation 4:8, And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
Psalm 41:13 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
1/24/2016 I WILL KEEP YOU STRENGTHENED IN MY SON
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 8:1, O LORD our Lord, how excellent is Thy Name in all the earth! Who hast set Thy Glory above the heavens.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:20 pm on 23 January 2016:
My Beautiful Benjamite Daughter of Mine, write Father Yahweh’s Magnificent and Terrible Words for all of My Children to hear, experience; and to get right with My Precious Son, Who died for them:
Can you not see how much God Jehovah Elohim loves you, My Children of earth. I have blessed the just and I have blessed the unjust. I do this so you might see and feel the goodness of Your Maker, Your Husband. For all of My Faithful belong to Me and My Son. I have bore you, I have diapered you, I have put up with all of your temper tantrums, I have delivered you into distresses to test your heart. Yet some of you still remain cold as ice to Me. My Daughter just told Me that she feels My Heart, how it is in great travail and pain for how My Children do not give Me Glory and come to My Son Yeshua and be comforted by Your One and Only True God. It pains Me much that My Son Yeshua is rejected after He gave His Perfect Life for all of His Creation. To My Beautiful and Faithful Remnant of My Earth, great is your reward with Me. I have so many grand and opulent plans for My Children Who are Mine indeed. No eye hath seen the great wonders and miracles I shall pour upon your heads, My Chosen Faithful. I will keep you strengthened in My Son and He will carry all of you through your remaining trials and tribulations. You heard the vision I gave My Daughter of My Son’s Light overcoming the darkness. There will be no darkness left when My Son comes to reign and rule in My Holy Jerusalem. Let the rejoicing commence! Father Yahweh Elohim, so proud of His Faithful and True Remnant, has spoken!
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Matthew 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Isaiah 54:5, For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
Exodus 19:4, Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.
Jeremiah 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
1 Corinthians 2:9, But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
Isaiah 46:4, And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
Revelation 21:23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.
Jeremiah 3:17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.
1/24/2016 CHILDREN STAY AWAY FROM THE PHILOSPHIES OF MEN
Please take this Word into prayer
Psalm 18:2, The LORD is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my Strength, in Whom I will trust; my Buckler, and the Horn of my salvation, and my High Tower.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:29 am on 24 January 2016:
My Beautiful Benjamite Daughter of Mine, write down My Inerrant Words for all of My Children to see, hear, experience, and obey:
My misguided children. O’ Children of My Earth, hear Your Mighty Creator. Do you know how evil this world is? Do you know if you stray away from Me and My Son that you are fair game to the enemy; for I will allow the enemy to take you down an unsettling and terrifying path. What does My Word say, My Children? My Word is profitable for all learning, for all ways of life, for all discipline. My Word is Life! Do not let yourself get captivated by other books written from men. It does not have My Seal of the Holy Spirit on it; My Holy Scriptures are the only Words you should be delving into. Man’s words are not Holy Spirit breathed. Children, stay away from the philosophies of men. Stay nestled under My Wing and washed by My Word. Father knows how much every one of His Faithful wants to go up in the Rapture. It won’t be much longer. There are still bumps and tribulation for My Children before you will leave this earth, My Chosen Ones. There are still many jobs left for My Children to accomplish. But know this My Faithful Ones, who devote 100% of their life to the Holy One of Israel, you shall have My Power, My Holy Fire within you before I send My Son to rescue you. This comes quickly as I stated of the vision I gave My Daughter. My Son’s Bride will be performing miracle after miracle before the Glorious Rescue occurs. Do you not know this, My Beautiful Bride? I have you in My Powerful Quiver, and I AM just about ready to take you out of it and use you, My Faithful Vessels. Father God Yahweh Elohim, The Great I AM, has spoken!
2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according this purpose.
2 Timothy 3:16-17, All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
John 16:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. Colossians 2:8, Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Ephesians 5:25-27, Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, 26so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, 27that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless.
1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
James 4:8, Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Isaiah 60:1-3, Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. Acts 1:8, But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Isaiah 49:2, And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
Isaiah 64:8, But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.
1/24/2016 WORD AND VISION FROM FATHER GOD YAHWEH: YOUR HEARTFELT PRAYERS, THROUGH MY SON, GO A LONG WAY
Vision received late/early 24 January 2016:
Just as I had almost fallen asleep, I began to see this fire ball being lobbed into a town. I do not know the source of the fire ball at this point. Then I see this helicopter hovering over the town and I see many soldiers climbing down to the ground from the helicopter. I hear “Russian” and see that there are also Chinese soldiers together with them. I then see them all at once turn towards the houses (they were in the road) right in front of the houses. They all begin to shoot their guns at all of the houses, at the same time. Then I see God’s Mighty Angels come out (it looked like they came from the houses) and were right in front of the soldiers and from what the Holy Spirit gave me revelation; they were all blinded. They began to roll around on the ground; confused and dazed. I am then taken inside one of the houses. I see people kneeling down to our Mighty Jehovah God saying with great praise “Thank you our Heavenly Father, and we praise you Jesus! Praise Jesus! Praise Jesus! Praise Jesus! (and they said this many, many times) end of vision!
Word from Father God Yahweh: Just as My Holy Angels smote the Sodomites, so shall God Almighty smite some of the devil’s soldiers. I have complete control of satan and his demonic plans. Always pray, My Beautiful Children, where there seems not to be a way; God will always make a way!
Genesis 19:11 And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.
2 Kings 6:18 As the enemy came down toward him, Elisha prayed to the LORD, "Strike this army with blindness." So he struck them with blindness, as Elisha had asked.
1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 36:7, How excellent is Thy Lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the Shadow of Thy Wings.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 5:44 pm on 24 January 2016:
My Holy and Pure Daughter of Mine Own Heart, write My Fantastic and Wonderful Words for My Children to hear and obey
Children, are you ready to be a witness to the miraculous? Are you ready to see Your Mighty and True God Jehovah in action? Are you ready to see Me confound the wise and foolish in heart? Are you ready to see a revival in this earth like you have never seen before? Open your spiritual eyes and ears My Children for this is coming your way, do not be asleep when this comes. You must be awake and vigilant to receive My Blessings. Many of you are blessed and have been blessed, but you have used the blessings that I have given you to go a-whoring after other gods and lusts of this world; material items that mean nothing to Jehovah God. Things that give pleasure to the flesh, but the flesh is filthy rags to Me. I AM after your heart. You can see from this vision that I have given Wendi, My Dear Servant, that war comes very soon to your land. How I protect My Faithful Children in so many ways that would astound you. Your heartfelt prayers through My Son go a long way with Your Abba Father. I bend My Ear low to you, My Holy and Faithful Children, I will hear your petitions. I AM not a God that ignores His Children. You don’t see Me; no man has ever seen God the Holy and Righteous Father; for you should truly die if you did. But My Children who are with Me; they see Me every day. Face to face. They come into My Holy Presence with such Great Reverence for Me. Father God wants you all to be in My Holy Presence and it won’t be much longer at all. I long to see My Creation; My Flock bowing down to Me directly in My Throne Room. Father God Yahweh, Everlasting God Almighty, has spoken!
Psalm 77:14 (New International Version), you are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.
1 Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world, to confound the wise: and God hath chosen the weake things of the world, to confound the things which are mighty:”
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 1 Thessalonians 5:6, Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. Isaiah 64:6, But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. Psalm 17:6 (New Living Translation), I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray.
Exodus 33:20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
Matthew 5:8, Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
1 Samuel 12:24 Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you.
Psalm 95:6, O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker. 1 Peter 5:3, Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.
1/25/2016 PERSUE MY SON, HE IS THE BEST BRIDEGROOM OF THE UNIVERSE
Vision received during night prayer on late/early 25 January 2016:
I was looking up into the sky in the daytime, and I see a ship in the sky. Then I see that there is a huge planet directly above us in space. I see multitudes of ships coming from this planet, heading down towards earth. But OH GLORY! THEN, I LOOK TO MY FAR RIGHT; AND I SEE KING YESHUA, BIGGER THAN EARTH AND BIGGER THAN THE PLANET, BIGGER THAN ANYTHING IN SPACE! HE WAS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF EARTH AND THE PLANET (FROM MY VIEW). HE HAD HIS ARMS FOLDED AND A STERN LOOK UPON HIS FACE! I could feel the fallen angels in these ships trembling. And each one had to go to King Yeshua and I saw them inside the ships; they had to bow down to our Glorious King; the Mighty Lamb of God! Amen! Hallelujah to our Blessed and Mighty King! Whose Name is above all Names! Amen! Amen! Amen!
Proverbs 15:3, The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
Philippians 2:10-11, That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
1 Kings 8:27 But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?
Please take this Word into prayer.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:27 am on 25 January 2016:
Psalm 99:1-3, The LORD Reigneth; let the people tremble: He sitteth between the cherubims; let the earth be moved. 2 The LORD is great in Zion; and He is high above all the people. 3 Let them praise Thy Great and Terrible Name; for It is Holy.
It is getting closer and closer.
Things are coming together in the spiritual and will be manifesting in the physical. These things, or events will be under My Watchful Eye. My Children, you are going to be awakened, you are going to have your scales removed from your eyes. You will know exactly Who I and My Son are. It will paralyze you when you see what is happening and what all is coming. Men’s hearts will fail them. Is it worth denying My Son at this critical juncture of time, My Haughty Children? You will be screaming for My Son to help you; and when you have a completely repentant heart, He will save you; but not when you are repenting only to yourselves. No, My Children, your whole heart must reach out to Him. There will be many that will stay in a hardened heart, for they will say in their hearts that they could never love a God Who would allow all of this suffering. They will put out their lips and be haughty and judgmental at anyone who does accept My Son. I tell you, there will be so many that will come to My Perfect Son; for there will be a great returning of hearts to their True God. There will also be a great falling away. My Bride is going to be tested like never before when this time comes. Yes, My Glorious Children, you will be rescued before the Tribulation Hour, and it will be a grandiose event. There are some who are not going to endure. Why is God going to allow this? Because if you are not pure in heart, you will not be rescued. Out of My Great Mercy I will give those of My Bride who aren’t quite ready, another chance. Pursue My Son, He is the Best Bridegroom of the Universe. Father God Yahweh, Merciful and True, has spoken!
Psalm 33:18 Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;
Proverbs 15:3, he eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
Acts 9:18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Luke 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
James 4:8-9, Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. 9 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Luke 13:3, I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Psalm 31:18 Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
Revelation 7, After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. 11And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 12Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen. 13And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 16They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3, Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Psalm 66:10 For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Revelation 3:7-13, And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; 8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. 10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. 13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Matthew 5:8, Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Matthew 25:1-13, Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
1/25/2016 I HAVE PUT IT IN EVERY HEART THAT I EXIST
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 103:1, Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:08 pm on 25 January 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart, write My Specific Eternal Words for My Children to hear and to comprehend:
The sun rises, and the sun sets. The moon puts out its glow from the sun. The stars twinkle. I command all of these things, everything listens to and does what its Creator says for it to do. Except I gave man a free-will to go the way that he chooses. I gave man the ability and the knowledge to know right from wrong. I gave man the insight that there is a True God; there is no man that has lived or is now living that does not know that I exist. For I have put it in every heart that I do. There is no man that before he dies does not know of My Blessed Son Yeshua. For He makes Himself known to all flesh. Is this not in My Word My Children? However, you still wonder this, if My Children know My Son who live apart from everything else, who have no electricity, no means of communication to the outside world. I have used missionaries, and Yeshua has manifested Himself in many ways. I take care of each one of My Children. I would never let anyone die without them being given the choice. I AM God and I cannot lie. Let every man be a liar, but I, God Jehovah will be true. My True Faithful believes that I will take care of everyone and everything. Why, because they have faith. You cannot please God without faith. It is the link between I, Jehovah God and you. If you do not have the faith that God can manifest Himself to you in any way He chooses, then I won’t. If you do not have the faith that your prayers will be answered according to your Father’s Perfect Will, then they won’t. I do not reward unfaithfulness. My Just lives by faith. They walk blindly with My Son, and He takes them exactly where He wants them to go. Do you have the faith as small as a mustard seed to let go of everything and let My Son take you down His Wonderfully Prepared Path? Father God Yahweh Elohim full of Wonders and Miracles, has spoken!
Psalm 113:3, From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name is to be praised.
Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Isaiah 45:12 It is I who made the earth and created mankind on it. My own hands stretched out the heavens; I marshaled their starry hosts.
Joshua 24:15 , And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
Romans 7:18 So now, no longer am I the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me. 18For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh; for the willing is present in me, but the doing of the good is not. 19For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want.
Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Romans 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Colossians 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
2 Peter 3:9, The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. Titus 1:2, In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; Romans 3:4, God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. Hebrews 11:6, But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Hebrews 11:6 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
1 Peter 1:8, Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Psalm 40:5, Many, LORD my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare.
1/26/2016 ASK ME TO KEEP YOU STRONG AND IN PEACE I WILL
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 55:6, And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! For then would I fly away, and be at rest.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:43 am on 26 January 2016:
My Wonderful and Faithful Daughter of Mine, write My Holy and Pure Words for all to see, hear, obey, and to experience
Your Papa, Your Hayah, Your Elohim, Your Merciful Great I AM, Your Redeemer, Your Everlasting Father Yahweh has some Beautiful Words for My Beloved Children. I AM Your Faithful God forevermore. I will tend to your every need, no matter how small it seems to you. I AM going to show you a delightful and awesome time, while you are still here on earth. I know you all await to receive My Holy Spirit Power. It comes, My Holy Children. But you must remember that only My Faithful that are ready will receive it. Are you one of the ones who are going to receive My More than Wonderful Blessings, or have you almost given up? I tell you, now is not the time to give up. Ask Me to keep you strong and in peace. I will. Ask Me to give you more revelation concerning My Perfect Word, I will according to My Perfect Will, My Faithful. My Son wants all of His Bride to stay alert and ready and excited to see Him and to be with Him. You live in the Most Exciting and Awesome time of all. My Latter Rain is so much bigger than My Former Rain. For now is My Son’s Gospel everywhere. So many of My Faithful and Obedient Children have received this Latter Rain upon them. Again, it is about faith. Do you want any of this Latter Rain Blessing to overtake you? Run to My Son Yeshua. You must give Him your all. He is with you all the time, and He waits for you to praise Him, commune with Him, to let Him lead you by the Hand, and for you to honor His Commandments. Honor My Son, My Faithful. Father God Yahweh, Hayah, Elohim Eternal has spoken!
Isaiah 9:6, For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
1 Corinthians 1:9, God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
Philippians 4 :19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Acts 1:8, But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Isaiah 12:2, Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Philippians 4:7, And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord [is].
Titus 2:12-13, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; 13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
Zechariah 10:1, Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.
Acts 2:17-18, And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Matthew 10:38-39, And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39"He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it.
Hebrews 13:5, Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Luke 4:8, And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
2 Corinthians 2:14 (New International Version), But thanks be to God, who always leads us as captives in Christ's triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere.
John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
**************{Mimi, Yeshua came and died before the foundations of the Earth.}
1/26/2016 ISRAEL WILL KNOW WHO MY SON IS
Vision received late/early 26 January 2016:
I see a submarine lifting up out of the water. I see dead soldiers and I see people coming out of the submarine looking like they couldn’t breathe. I hear from the Holy Spirit,“the Chinese will sabotage the Russian submarine and blame it on the U.S.”
Amos 9:10 All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Luke 2:49 And He said unto them, How is it that ye sought Me? Wist ye not that I must be about My Father’s Business?
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:47 pm on 26 January 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart, write My, Father Yahweh’s Important and Inerrant Words for My Children to hear, see, experience, and to take in:
My Son’s Love is tremendous for you, O’ inhabitants of the earth. His love is greater than the tallest mountain, more vast than all the expanse of the heavens, and it is deeper than the very depths of your souls. That’s how much God loves you, and even more than that. My Son Yeshua subjected Himself to live under man here on earth, while He was growing up in His Earthly Body. Never forget that He, God Almighty, left His Glory, to come and dwell with men and suffer and die for all of the world’s sins. He is Your Very Messiah. Unfortunately, My Israel is still waiting for Him to appear the first time. They have been partially blinded for bringing My Gentiles into My Son’s Grace and Glory, and Everlasting Life. But they will soon know the Truth. My Son, the One Who came and died and I raised Him up many thousands of years ago; they will know Who He is. My Son was slain before the foundations of earth. God had all of this planned out before I created any human. God knows all things. I know when the enemy tries to be sneaky, for satan still thinks he might win. To this, let me remind you My Children, that My Son has the Victory. If you are in My Son Yeshua, you have the victory you need to overcome any situation in His Victorious and Ever So Mighty Name. I have given My Daughter a vision of a catalyst that brings the war to the Americans. When I gave her the vision, she asked Me if this is what starts the war, and I said No, but it helps bring on the hatred between Russia and the US, as it is already in the air. That is what war is about; it is haughty and it is evil hatred; it is about saving face. Be prepared America, this is coming. My Son had given My Daughter a Message for all His Children to get prepared. This Message will be given out very soon now; as My Daughter is attune to everything her Mighty God tells her. Father God Yahweh Elohim, preparing His Children of earth for what is coming, has spoken!
Romans 5:8, But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Ephesians 3:18 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.
Luke 2:51-52, And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart. 52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.
John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declaredhim.
1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 4:26 (New Living Translation), Then Jesus told her, "I Am the Messiah!"
Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Revelation 13:8, And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Ephesians 1:4-5, Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, 4just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love 5He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will.
Hebrews 4:13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Matthew 24:6, And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
1/27/16 WHEN YOU MESS WITH ISRAEL, YOU MESS WITH THE APPLE OF GOD’S EYE
Please take this Word into prayer.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:52 am on 27 January 2016:
My Beautiful and Ever Obedient Daughter, write My Holy and Inerrant Words for My Children to hear, to see, to obey, and to experience My Mighty Love for them:
O’ My Children of My Earth. Before you know it, war is going to break out onto your beloved land of America. You will not see it coming, but Father has given you many warnings concerning My Once Beautiful Nation who followed My Every Law, who loved and worshipped their God in spirit and truth. It is going to be so very shocking to you Americans, who have never seen war on your shores for many years now. Why has this been My Protected Country? Because it has always been friends with My Blessed and First Covenant People, Israel. My Word says I will bless who blesses Israel, and I will curse who curses Israel. Look around, has there ever been any peace in the Middle East with Israel, with the nations that have come against her. When you mess with My Holy Nation, you mess with the Apple of God’s Eye. I do not take kindly to this. My Word says that My Eye will return to My Israel in the latter days. I have began to pour out My Spirit over there, by sending My Prophets and Messengers to begin planting seeds concerning My Son Yeshua. I will take back what is Mine. My Israel has been haughty and very disobedient towards Me. I will discipline them as a Good Father disciplines his misbehaving child. But doesn’t a Father also give them a hug after the punishment has been meted out? America’s days are numbered. The Whore of Babylon does not have much longer to enjoy God Jehovah’s Most Excellent Mercy. My Son Yeshua is going to come for His Bride near this war time ensuing. Do not try to calculate any time or any days. However, Father said He would be revealing many things in the near future, and that I shall do. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal El Elyon, has spoken!
Genesis 12:3, And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Deuteronomy 28-1-14, And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe [and] to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: 2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. 3 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the field. 4 Blessed [shall be] the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 5 Blessed [shall be] thy basket and thy store. 6 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out. 7 The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways. 8 The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. 9 The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways. 10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee. 11 And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee. 12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. 13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do [them]: 14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, [to] the right hand, or [to] the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. Exodus 19:6, And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
Zechariah 2:8, For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. Jeremiah 24:6, My eyes will watch over them for their good, and I will bring them back to this land. I will build them up and not tear them down; I will plant them and not uproot them.
Luke 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God. Deuteronomy 8:5, Know then in your heart that as a man disciplines his son, so the LORD your God disciplines you.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. Revelation 17:1-5, And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Ephesians 2:4-5, But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. 1
Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
**********************(Important)
1/27/2016 MANY HARVESTS
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 37:18 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be forever.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:23 pm on 27 January 2016:
My Beloved and Faithful Daughter of Mine, write Father Yahweh’s Pleasant Words for all to hear, see, obey, and experience
Soon My Children, the barley harvest will come in. This has always been a special occasion in My Israel. It brings in My First Fruits of the Harvest. This has always been a shadow for what will be happening in the future. My Son’s Rapture will be the taking of the First Fruits. Those who have been washed thoroughly in My Son’s Blood, cleaned and purified and white as the snow. The Barley Harvest is not the only harvest that exists, there is the wheat harvest which comes a little later. This, again is a shadow of things to come. If the barley harvest represents My First Fruits, and it is My Son’s Rapture and Rescue of His Bride, what My Children do you think the wheat harvest represents; would this not be yet another taking up of My Son’s Children? Yes, My Faithful Children, that is exactly what the wheat harvest is, another rapture. This will be of the one’s who had to endure more hardship because they weren’t quite ready as My Son’s First Fruits were. However, this has always shown My Mercy; My Mercy endures forever, and I will have mercy on who I will have mercy! This My Children is nothing new that I have not been telling My Messengers to give to My Children before. But there will still be many that will say My Word only mentions one rapture. God has His Mysteries that I have chosen to only reveal in the Latter Days; the revealing of the closed and sealed Words. I, God Jehovah say to you to come to Me on bended knee and ask through My Son Yeshua sincerely, and I will confirm these, My Words. Study My Word now and see what other harvest that My Israel has, and what that may be the shadow of. Father Yahweh , Always keeping His Children informed of the good and the bad, has spoken!
1 Corinthians 15:20, But now is Christ risen from the dead, [and] become the firstfruits of them that slept.
James 1:18, Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
1 Corinthians 15:23, But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
Deuteronomy 26:2-4, That thou shalt take of the first of all the fruit of the earth, which thou shalt bring of thy land that the LORD thy God giveth thee, and shalt put [it] in a basket, and shalt go unto the place which the LORD thy God shall choose to place his name there. 3 And thou shalt go unto the priest that shall be in those days, and say unto him, I profess this day unto the LORD thy God, that I am come unto the country which the LORD sware unto our fathers for to give us. 4 And the priest shall take the basket out of thine hand, and set it down before the altar of the LORD thy God.
Proverbs 3:9-10, Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: 10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
Ruth 1:22 So Naomi returned, and Ruth the Moabitess, her daughter in law, with her, which returned out of the country of Moab: and they came to Bethlehem in the beginning of barley harvest.
Ruth 3:2, And now is not Boaz of our kindred, with whose maidens thou wast? Behold, he winnoweth barley to night in the threshingfloor.
1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. 1 John 1:7, But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Ephesians 5:26-28, so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, 27that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless. 28 So husbands ought also to love their own wives as their own bodies. He who loves his own wife loves himself;
Matthew 13:24-30, Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. Psalm 136:1, O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
Daniel 12:3-4, Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. 4"But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase
******************(look up continuation of many harvests and post)
1/27/2016 CONTINUATION OF MANY HARVESTS
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 37:18 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be forever.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:23 pm on 27 January 2016:
My Beloved and Faithful Daughter of Mine, write Father Yahweh’s Pleasant Words for all to hear, see, obey, and experience:
Soon My Children, the barley harvest will come in. This has always been a special occasion in My Israel. It brings in My First Fruits of the Harvest. This has always been a shadow for what will be happening in the future. My Son’s Rapture will be the taking of the First Fruits. Those who have been washed thoroughly in My Son’s Blood, cleaned and purified and white as the snow. The Barley Harvest is not the only harvest that exists, there is the wheat harvest which comes a little later. This, again is a shadow of things to come. If the barley harvest represents My First Fruits, and it is My Son’s Rapture and Rescue of His Bride, what My Children do you think the wheat harvest represents; would this not be yet another taking up of My Son’s Children? Yes, My Faithful Children, that is exactly what the wheat harvest is, another rapture. This will be of the one’s who had to endure more hardship because they weren’t quite ready as My Son’s First Fruits were. However, this has always shown My Mercy; My Mercy endures forever, and I will have mercy on who I will have mercy! This My Children is nothing new that I have not been telling My Messengers to give to My Children before. But there will still be many that will say My Word only mentions one rapture. God has His Mysteries that I have chosen to only reveal in the Latter Days; the revealing of the closed and sealed Words. I, God Jehovah say to you to come to Me on bended knee and ask through My Son Yeshua sincerely, and I will confirm these, My Words. Study My Word now and see what other harvest that My Israel has, and what that may be the shadow of. Father Yahweh , Always keeping His Children informed of the good and the bad, has spoken!
1/28/2016 THE NAZARITE VOW
Please take this Word into prayer.
Revelation 1:17-18, And when I saw Him, I fell at His Feet as dead. And He laid His Right Hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I AM the First and the Last: 18 I AM He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 9:48 am on 28 January 2016:
My Precious Daughter of Mine, write My Holy and Inerrant Words for My Faithful to hear and to understand My Words of Truth:
Fervently you strive toward your glorious finish line, My Faithful. There is nothing that Father does not see or know about. I see the sacrifices that you make for Me and My Son. I see how some of you have given your complete lives to My Son. The Nazarite Vow, found in the Old Testament, which My Israelites would give Me to Honor Me, to Glorify Me, to live only for Me; O’ how I love the Nazarite Vow, it is total and complete devotion and obedience to their True God. Acknowledging Who My Son is, and what He did for them, and enduring suffering for Righteousness sake. This Vow can be as long as you deem it to be. Father will bless this Vow, that has been forgotten about for the most part. However, remember that Your Living God Elohim does not change. Things that were, will be again, there is nothing new under the sun. Let this be a roadmap for the future of this earth, My Children. There is no event that will happen in this future time coming up, that has not already happened in some form in the past. Patterns, patterns, patterns, I use. Study My Inerrant and True Word, you will see them. I love My Creation so much. My Children, through all of these Messages I have given My Servant Wendi, and all of My Other Servants, you can see how I will keep you forewarned of what is coming. I always let My People know what to look out for. Father Yahweh Eternal Blessing after Blessing, has spoken!
Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Hebrews 4:13 , Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
Psalm 51:17 , The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
Numbers 6:2, Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD:
Numbers 6:1-21, And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD: 3 He shall separate himself from wine and strong drink, and shall drink no vinegar of wine, or vinegar of strong drink, neither shall he drink any liquor of grapes, nor eat moist grapes, or dried. 4 All the days of his separation shall he eat nothing that is made of the vine tree, from the kernels even to the husk. 5 All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head: until the days be fulfilled, in the which he separateth himself unto the LORD, he shall be holy, and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow. 6 All the days that he separateth himself unto the LORD he shall come at no dead body. 7 He shall not make himself unclean for his father, or for his mother, for his brother, or for his sister, when they die: because the consecration of his God is upon his head. 8 All the days of his separation he is holy unto the LORD. 9 And if any man die very suddenly by him, and he hath defiled the head of his consecration; then he shall shave his head in the day of his cleansing, on the seventh day shall he shave it. 10 And on the eighth day he shall bring two turtles, or two young pigeons, to the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation: 11 And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering, and make an atonement for him, for that he sinned by the dead, and shall hallow his head that same day. 12 And he shall consecrate unto the LORD the days of his separation, and shall bring a lamb of the first year for a trespass offering: but the days that were before shall be lost, because his separation was defiled. 13 And this is the law of the Nazarite, when the days of his separation are fulfilled: he shall be brought unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation: 14 And he shall offer his offering unto the LORD, one he lamb of the first year without blemish for a burnt offering, and one ewe lamb of the first year without blemish for a sin offering, and one ram without blemish for peace offerings, 15 And a basket of unleavened bread, cakes of fine flour mingled with oil, and wafers of unleavened bread anointed with oil, and their meat offering, and their drink offerings. 16 And the priest shall bring them before the LORD, and shall offer his sin offering, and his burnt offering: 17 And he shall offer the ram for a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the LORD, with the basket of unleavened bread: the priest shall offer also his meat offering, and his drink offering. 18 And the Nazarite shall shave the head of his separation at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and shall take the hair of the head of his separation, and put it in the fire which is under the sacrifice of the peace offerings. 19 And the priest shall take the sodden shoulder of the ram, and one unleavened cake out of the basket, and one unleavened wafer, and shall put them upon the hands of the Nazarite, after the hair of his separation is shaven: 20 And the priest shall wave them for a wave offering before the LORD: this is holy for the priest, with the wave breast and heave shoulder: and after that the Nazarite may drink wine. 21 This is the law of the Nazarite who hath vowed, and of his offering unto the LORD for his separation, beside that that his hand shall get: according to the vow which he vowed, so he must do after the law of his separation
1 John 4:13-15, By this we know that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. 14We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world. 15Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
Romans 4:25, Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
1 Peter 3:14 , But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled.
Malachi 3:6, For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Ecclesiastes 1:9, The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Hebrews 8:5, Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Hebrews 9:23, It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
1/28/2016 WORD AND VISION FROM FATHER GOD YAHWEH: I WILL POUR MY WARMTH, GENTLENESS, AND AFFECTION UPON YOU
Vision received 27 January 2016:
I begin to see these people being showed into a dark dungeon-looking room. They are forced upon the wall facing it. I then see their shirts ripped off to their backs. I then see King Yeshua in the wall in front of the people, like the wall disappeared, and I was then feeling what they were feeling, that they could see King Yeshua and their complete focus was on Him; and they weren’t paying any attention to what was being done to their flesh, and that it seemed that time was sped up.
Hebrews 12:1-3, Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3For consider Him who has endured such hostility by sinners against Himself, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Ephesians 2:13-16 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14 For He is our Peace, Who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15 Having abolished in His Flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in Himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16 And that He might reconcile both unto God in one Body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:51 pm on 28 January 2016:
My Beautiful Little Daughter who does what her God Jehovah tells her, write My Words for all of My Children to hear, see, experience, and obey:
It is getting ever so close now, My Children. Obama will begin to start making his moves upon My Faithful. He is going to have the lukewarm church and the lost souls turn upon My Children who love Me with everything in them. I have given My Daughter a vision of My Son’s supernatural protection of being able to endure pain. This sounds scary, I know it does, My Blessed Children. But listen to how My Servant Wendi describes it. There is nothing that God Almighty can’t and won’t get My Chosen and Peculiar People through. Nothing. I will always make things work for your good in My Perfect Plan and timing. My Precious Son Yeshua wants His Children, His Church to be happy in Him, and He will keep them satiated. Full of His Holy Presence and overflowing with His Love. He is your every hope, your every need, your every laugh, your every deliverance. Put your complete life in His Hands, He is from Everlasting to Everlasting. My Children, now is not the time to think that your God is going to ever fail you. I have you, and nothing can get to you unless I allow it, My Complete and True Faithful. Many of you still wonder what God created you for, what your duties are going to be in My Son’s Bride. Continue cleaving to Him, with all that you have. As My Daughter was saying last night; God is your Hiding Place, hide in God Almighty. I will pour My Warmth, My Gentleness, My Affection upon you, My Beautiful Children. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternally Righteous and True, has spoken!
2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
1 Peter 3:17 For [it is] better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.
Jeremiah 32:37 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Jeremiah 31:14 And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness, and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, saith the LORD.
Psalm 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Titus 3:5-6 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
John 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Psalm 31:1 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.
Psalm 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.
Deuteronomy 31:8 And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.
John 10:27-29 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 29"My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.
Joshua 23:8 But cleave unto the LORD your God, as ye have done unto this day.
Psalm 32:7 Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Psalm 44:3 It was not by their sword that they won the land, nor did their arm bring them victory; it was your right hand, your arm, and the light of your face, for you loved them.
Psalm 18:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
1/29/2016 WORD AND VISION FROM FATHER GOD YAHWEH: BE EXCITED MY HOLY CHILDREN, CHANGE IS IN THE AIR
Vision during Communion (a few days ago):
I begin to see a huge tita lwave that lifts itself above the tallest building in New York City. It comes crashing down and takes off the tops of the skyscrapers, it is that tall of a wave. I see the middle of America get a huge crack in it and begins to split apart. I then see the west coast, and California falls into the ocean. I hear “there will be nothing but dust that is left. The Whore of Babylon will be judged in one hour. The sound of the bridegroom and bride will be heard no more, the sound of children playing will be heard no more.”
Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
Isaiah 47:7-15 7 And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it. 8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children: 9 But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments. 10 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me. 11 Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know. 12 Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail. 13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee. 14 Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it. 15 Thus shall they be unto thee with whom thou hast laboured, even thy merchants, from thy youth: they shall wander every one to his quarter; none shall save thee.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 27:5, For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His Pavilion: in the Secret of His Tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon a rock.
I received this Word at 1:21 am on 29 January 2016:
My Most Precious Daughter in My Son Yeshua, write My Words for all to hear, see, experience, and obey:
O’ inhabitants of the world. Listen to your Glorious God of the Ages, The Ancient One, The Holy One of Israel, the One and Only Hayah, The All Glorious and Righteous God. Time is running out, time is running out. Father is calling out to all of My Creation. I want all of My Children to be with Me, to live with Me for all eternity, to experience the unfathomable, the incomprehensible, the most pleasurable experiences that you have never had here on earth. Come to the cool and refreshing waters of My Son. He will revive you, He will dip you into The Living Waters straight from heaven. He will make your cup to overflowing. He truly will. Be excited My Holy Children, change is in the air, it is coming My Beloved Children. Before you know it you will be having experiences here on earth, that the earthly or fleshly person will see and be astounded. They that walk in the Spirit know this is possible, for anything is possible with Me, My Beloved Children. I AM everything you will need in this time coming up. I AM Your Provider, Your Hider, Your Replenisher, I AM Your Fortress, Your Refuge. Don’t ignore Your Most Beautiful Creator My wayward children. I call out to all of you, who don’t believe there is a God. I bore all of My Creation, I designed every little detail of your unique and precious body, soul, and spirit. You are eternal, My Children. You will determine where you will spend eternity. You choose life or death. For without Your Holy God, you will die an horrible and torturous death in hell. Come where My Son has prepared a place for you; choose life everlasting and choose My Precious Son, and feel how much He loves you. Father Yahweh loving all of His Creation for all eternity, has spoken!
Isaiah 43:13 Yes, and from ancient days I AM He. No one can deliver out of my hand. When I act, who can reverse it?"
Isaiah 45:11, Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.
Isaiah 42:8, I [am] the LORD: that [is] my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
Ezekiel 33:11 , Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, people of Israel?'
2 Peter 3:9, The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
Romans 11:33, O how deep are God's riches, and wisdom, and knowledge! How unfathomable are his decisions and unexplainable are his ways!
John 4:14, But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. Psalm 23:5, Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible
Genesis 22:14 (American Standard Version), And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah-jireh. As it is said to this day, In the mount of Jehovah it shall be provided. Psalm 27:5, For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
1 Peter 5:10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. Psalm 18:2, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. Psalm 46:1, God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Colossians 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.
Genesis 1:26-27, And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Psalm 139:13-16, For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
Matthew 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Revelation 20:15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
1/29/16 THE END OF SALVATION IS NEAR
Vision received 29 January 2016:
I hear, “let the race begin” I then see a baby being born, go into toddlerhood, (this is like a timeline that I am viewing) childhood, teenager, young adult, adult, elderly – then I see Father’s Great Wings reaching out to give that person a hug and He sweeps them away to life eternal with God Almighty. I am then shown these stages again, but each stage, Father picks them up in His Wings (still viewing as a timeline). The Holy Spirit gives me the revelation these are different people at each stage, that died and are received into Father’s Bosom. “That man can die at any time; I take people at different times; to turn hearts toward Me, and to discipline My Children at times. All is done for the good of each person. All is in My Perfect Timing.”
Word from Father Yahweh:
My Children, I have shown you that Father is in control of everyone’s life. I AM He Who forms the babe in the mother’s womb, and I AM He that takes life. I love every one of My Creation, and Father has His Many Reasons, and they are all Perfect, for I AM Perfect and Infallible. This timeline shows an example of people that Father takes with Him to His Heavenlies; however, there are also people that do not make it into My Heavenlies. Please, all of My Creation, hearken to Your Father’s Voice; time is so very short now; come to My Son and He will give you Everlasting Peace and Love.
James 4:14 yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Hebrews 12:7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
1 Peter 4:12-13 12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
Philippians 4:7 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
John 6:40 40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:10 pm on 29 January 2016:
My Beautiful Daughter Wendi, write My Words for all of My Children to hear, obey, see, and to take in:
It is not too far in the future. The end of all things as you know; for My Son’s Millennial Reign comes much sooner than anyone can imagine. Do you not comprehend, My Children of earth, that I AM in Control, and that I have a set time for the last day of salvation. This is a truth, My Beautiful Ones. For the day after the last day of salvation with My Son, the next day comes My Son’s Reign here on earth. You will do well to understand what Father is telling you. I do not push back My appointed times, and each day that passes, brings you closer and closer to My End Date. Now, do you understand why God Almighty continues to call out to His Creation, everyone? For whosoever calls upon My Son shall be saved. He will set you free from going down to the pits of hell. He will give you peace and He understands and forgives you. Get to know My Precious Son, My Creation. I will tell you this, that you have roughly four years before the end comes. Oh yes, We are so close. All My Children have thought there will be a seven year tribulation period, but if that is the case, then that would extend past the four year mark that I just mentioned. You should never try to box My Word in, for it is alive and active. It is not what man thinks. It never is. My Children, there is not going to be anything that doesn’t surprise you from here on out. Father is revealing, revealing, revealing through all of His Servants. Listen to what Jehovah Elohim is telling you, My Beautiful Creation. This is the last few hours on this earth. Tell everyone, tell everyone, that the end, the end of salvation is at hand. God wants no one to perish, My Creation. Remember, I have given no dates, but I have given you an estimated maximum amount of time that is remaining on this earth. My Servant Wendi, as well as all of My Servants will not shy away from what I have told them to write. Remember also that My Word says do not touch Mine Anointed, because they bring you the truth directly from Me, Jehovah God Almighty. I can assure you that much prayer will go into this Message before My Daughter releases it. Also, My Children, you also, come to Father Yahweh through My Beautiful Son Yeshua, and I will confirm this explosive Message that it is from Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal Maker of Heaven and earth. Your Eternal and Revealing God Jehovah Elohim Yahweh God Almighty has spoken!
Revelation 20:6, Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Revelation 20:4, And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Daniel 11:27 The two kings, with their hearts bent on evil, will sit at the same table and lie to each other, but to no avail, because an end will still come at the appointed time.
Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Philippians 4:7, And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
1 John 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword,it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
2 Peter 3:9, The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Ezekiel 2:6, And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
Psalm 105:15, Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
1/30/2016 FIND COMFORT IN MY HOLY WORD
Please take this Word into prayer.
Proverbs 11:23 The desire of the righteous is only good: but the expectation of the wicked is wrath.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2:45 pm on 30 January 2016:
My Most Precious and Dutiful Daughter, write My Perfect and Infallible Words for all to hear, see, experience, and take in:
Now that Father has shocked most of My Faithful Children, now that you know how short a time that you have left before My Beautiful and Perfect Son’s Millennial Reign, you must be ever so vigilant, and ever so close to My Son. The enemy is none too pleased to hear what short a time he may have. For he still doesn’t know how long during this time frame that I will grant him. The devil is a roaring lion who seeks whom he may devour My Children. Resist him, and he will flee from you. My Faithful and Holy Children find comfort in My Holy Word, it is truth. I hide you under My Protective Wings and none shall come near you. Do your part, My Sweet Children, put on your Armor that I have given you, capture all of your thoughts, and refrain from sin. Walk in My Ruach Ha Kodesh and you will deny your flesh. I desire to see My Faithful Chosen Children on their knees so much the more now, to pray for all on this earth. I was telling My Daughter to pray for the mercy of this land, because My Wrath doth come. It comes with a vengeance to cleanse this earth of all sin and decay. It comes quick and it comes as a thief. This is it, My Children. Now you are putting the pieces of the puzzle together. I will be unfolding more and more because of the time that you have just now entered in. I will ensure that I tell all of you, My Creation how to prepare, it is up to you to listen to your Most Excellent and Loving God Jehovah. Father God Yahweh, His Most Excellent Glory from Everlasting to Everlasting, has spoken!
Micah 4:3, And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
Joshua 23:8, But cleave unto the LORD your God, as ye have done unto this day.
1 Peter 5:8, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: James 4:7, Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Psalm 23:4, Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Psalm 91, He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Ephesians 6:11-18, Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
2 Corinthians 10:5, Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
1 Thessalonians 5:21-22, But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; 22abstain from every form of evil.
Romans 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Ephesians 3:14-21, For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. 20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
Psalm 136:1, O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Matthew 24:43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.
Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
1/30/2016 DO NO TRUST ANYTHING THAT MAN TELLS YOU; ALWAYS TEST THE SPIRITS
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 107:15, Oh that men would praise the LORD for His Goodness, and for His Wonderful Works to the Children of Men!
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 5:16 pm on 30 January 2016:
My Most Beautiful Daughter of Mine, write Father Yahweh’s Explicit Words for His Children to know and to share with everyone, because time is short:
Everyone, My Faithful and My Children of earth, all of My Creation; hear your Father. It is ever so important that you listen to Your Heavenly Father now through My Messengers. They will be giving out vital information for you, My Children. Do not worry if the world does not hear you, that is up to God Almighty. I also want you to know, nothing is going to go the way you think. Do not try to put your thinking caps on to figure anything out. You will know nothing unless it is revealed to you. Sometimes I reveal to My Individual Saints, sometimes I reveal to the masses. Just know that Your God Almighty Jehovah has you. My Children, remember in My Word what it says about this time. A time of persecution, a time of falling away. Do not trust anything that man tells you; always test the spirits. If they do not testify about My Son dying for the world’s sins and being raised by Me, the Glorious Father, then they are not of Me. Do not get itchy ears My Faithful, do not. It will take you down a dark and evil path, that of this late stage, you may not recover from. I AM taking My Children, all of you, by My Hand, and leading you to where I want you to go. Do you hear My Son Yeshua Roaring, My Children? I AM taking back what is Mine. Father God Yahweh, Father of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, has spoken!
Psalm 55:22Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
1 Corinthians 3:7, So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
Job 36:22 (English Standard Version), Behold, God is exalted in his power; who is a teacher like him?
Luke 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
John 15:18-21, If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. 20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. 21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
2 Thessalonians 2:3, Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
1 John 4:1-5, Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
2 Timothy 4:1-4, I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
Isaiah 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. Psalm 32:8, I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Hosea 11:10 They shall walk after the LORD: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west.
Revelation 5:5, And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
1/31/2016 BE A GOOD RIGHTEOUS WITNESS FOR MY SON’S KINGDOM
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 41:4, I said, LORD, be merciful unto me: heal my soul; for I have sinned against thee.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 12:50 am on 31 January 2016:
My Beautiful Daughter Wendi, write My Words for all to hear, see, experience, and obey:
My Dear Children, listen, listen, listen. I do not want My Children engaging in any backbiting, tearing each other down, or having loose and evil lips. That is not of Your God Jehovah. I want all of My Faithful to be one under My Son Yeshua. To be one, there must be unity within My Son’s Bride, not discord. I love each and every one all the same. I truly do. Let My Children treat each other with kindness and warmth, and give, and love. That is what My Kingdom is about. Can you imagine if I let this type of foolishness into My Heavenlies? It would be burnt up by My Consuming Fire, because I AM a Holy God. What does it matter if you are right, or the other person is right; can you ever prove it? Only I, Jehovah God Almighty can work things out for the good of His Children. Be a good and righteous witness for My Son’s Kingdom. My unsaved children need to see how joyous and peaceful it is living for My Perfect Son Yeshua. It is not a good witness if you are fussing and quarreling with one another. Read My Word, spend time with My Son, praise Him instead of concentrating on other things that are nothing but vanity. All unkind words have power, My Children. Once you speak, it is out in the spirits. There are open doors and windows of consequence for your words. This world is going to get darker and darker, My Faithful Ones. You need to be My Son Yeshua’s Light, for ye are Children of Light. Father God Yahweh Elohim, Mighty Eternal God has spoken!
Romans 1:30-32, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Romans 15:6, That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Colossians 3:12 , Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire. Psalm 5:4, For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
1 Timothy 6:11-13, But flee from these things, you man of God, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, perseverance and gentleness. 12 Fight the good fight of faith; take hold of the eternal life to which you were called, and you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. 13 I charge you in the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who testified the good confession before Pontius Pilate
Psalm 119:105, NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Matthew 4:4, But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Psalm 150, Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. 2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. 3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. 4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. 5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. 6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
James 3:10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Proverbs 18:21 Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
1 Thessalonians 5:5, Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
1/31/2016 REJOICE MY FAITHFUL, MY WRATH IS NOT FOR YOU
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:58 pm on 31 January 2016:
My Beautiful and Faithful Daughter, write My Holy and Inerrant Words for all of My Children to hear, obey, and experience:
The time to get right with My Son is quickly fading away. You cannot get this time back, once it passes, it is gone. My Clock is ticking and it will not stop, until the day I deem it to. That day will I, Father God Yahweh be extremely happy for I will have all of My Children gathered into My Everlasting Bosom. Four or so years seems like a long time to My Faithful, however, remember My Word says that since you have kept My Words, I will keep you out of the time of temptation that falls upon all of the earth. Yes, there is going to be calamity and darkness and confusion before I send My Son to rescue His Bride. You know, if you know Me, that Father has you, and that I have My Perfect Reasons for everything you see happening. Why do you think My Son has been calling it the Rescue of His Bride? It is to take you away from what is happening when it gets so intense, you think He will not be coming. I tell you the truth all of My Faithful, I will send My Son Yeshua at the Perfect Time. My Faithful Children, I have such great blessings and surprises for each one of you; this will be upon you, My Holy Power, coming so very soon now. You will be enjoying in, and rejoicing in Me, and doing My Great Exploits in My Son Yeshua’s Mighty Name. Rejoice, My Faithful. My Wrath is not for you. However, you will see sights that you never thought you would. I AM with you forever! God will never forsake His Holy Children! Father God Yahweh, Protector of all of His Faithful, has spoken!
2 Corinthians 6:2, (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now isthe accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
Acts 1:8, But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
1 Thessalonians 5:9, For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Psalm 23:6, Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Hebrews 13:5, Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
2/1/16 FOR ONE TO BE WALKING IN MY SON, YOU MUSNT GRIEVE THE HOLY SPIRIT
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 51:17, The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:14 am on 1 February 2016:
My Holy Child of Mine, write My Holy and Perfect Words for all of My Children to hear and to obey:
My Children of all the earth, Father Yahweh, Your Papa is calling, calling, calling to My Lost Ones. Come to My Precious Son, come to eternal peace in My Everlasting Arms. I AM leading and directing hearts to My Son now. Hardened hearts that no one thinks can be broken, will be. For I will turn the stony hearts into fleshy ones. I will draw you to My Only Begotten Son, for this is the time that I have spoken in My Word. This is the time of True Repentance, for all have been redeemed through My Precious Son’s Sacrifice. It is past the time to be thinking about being saved, but not being born again ; your old life gone that was full of sin and rebellion. Put on the new man through My Holy Spirit. He is your Comforter and Power from on High. My Faithful Little Ones, you will have My Wonderful Holy Spirit forever. He leads you into all truths. For one to be walking in My Son, you must not grieve the Holy Spirit. The natural man cannot understand how God leads His Children to the paths of righteousness; for to him it is foolishness. When My Daughter was sent to Florida by My Son; she left a job she had been working at for almost 20 years. Did she receive any retirement benefits; no she did not. It sounded like foolishness to the world; but she knew that is what My Son Yeshua wanted her to do. My Faithful, she knew because God prepared her; because she was faithful to My Son. You must have faith to receive anything from Me. Do not lose heart My Little Ones; those who walk in faith completely with My Son; you will be taken care of. Not all is revealed to everyone at the same time. Father has His Eye on everyone of My Flock! Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal, Your Savior, Your Redeemer, Your Jehovah Nissi, has spoken!
Deuteronomy 33:27, The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.
Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
Ephesians 1:7, In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
John 3:4-6, Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born, can he?"5Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Ephesians 4:22-25, That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. 25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Hebrews 11:6, But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Psalm 34:15 The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The robot judge
The robot judge : ENGLISHHEISCOMING12 COMMENTARYVIDEO 2019 The robot judge Revelation from God: The total takeover of man is already much...
-
War Will Not be Turned Back Now for it is Time : WhistleBlowerJeff War Will Not be Turned Back Now for it is Time Received 5-11 through...
-
Tobit Tob.1 [ 1 ] The book of the words of Tobit, son of Tobiel, the son of Ananiel, the son of Aduel, the son of Gabael, of the seed...
-
Wisdom of Solomon Wis.1 [ 1 ] Love righteousness, ye that be judges of the earth: think of the Lord with a good (heart,) and in simpl...
No comments:
Post a Comment