Sunday, May 20, 2018

Wendi Gross prophecies from Father Yahweh, group 1



You tube
Messenger Wendi Gross
Email: wndgross31260@yahoo.com
on You Tube as: “Urgent Words from Lord Jesus”
on Facebook as “Urgent Words from Lord Jesus”

Message from FATHER YAHWEH: YOU CAN TELL MY SON YESHUA ANYTHING
ublished on Sep 5, 2016
Thank you everyone for your kind and lovely words and comments that you have given me and my family. I love each and everyone of you. I can feel King Yeshua strengthening me everyday. King Yeshua is my All-in-All; He is my life, and He is my very heart. Praise our Glorious God JEHOVAH YAHWEH ELOHIM for His Tender Mercies that are renewed everyday! Amen!!!!

King Yeshua loves you and wants to abide with you. Come to Him with a broken and sincerely repentant heart. Romans 10:9-10, That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.


How to be saved: Romans 10:9-10
Holy Communion: Luke 22:19, And He took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is My Body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of Me.
Armor of God: Ephesians 6:10-18
Capture your thoughts:2 Corinthians 10:4-5
Forgiveness: Matthew 6:15
King Yeshua's Blood: Revelation 12:11

 Urgent Words from Lord Jesus
Urgent Words from Lord Jesus1 month ago (edited)
Transcript for Father Yahweh's Message.     I praise You, for Your Goodness, Your Faithfulness, Your Everlasting Kindness, and Your Perfect Love Father God Yahweh, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach, and Beautiful Holy Spirit!!!!!!

Please take this Message straight to Papa Yahweh Elohim upon your knees, and ask our Mighty Father if I received it directly from Him by the Power of His Holy Spirit and in the Mighty Name of King Yeshua Ha Mashiach:

Isaiah 40:31, But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

I received this Message from Father God Yahweh at 11:24 pm on 12 June 2016:

Daughter so beautiful, take down Papa’s Words from His Very Heart, that you received in My Throne Room from My Son Yeshua:

Father says to come upon your knees; everyone, and give complete and total surrender to My Most Beloved Son Yeshua Ha Mashiach.  My Saints, this is the most important thing that you need to do in this time of impending catastrophe.  Go before My Son and ask Him questions; you can ask Him anything; you can tell Him anything; do not be afraid to speak what you are feeling.  My Son Yeshua is ever so loving and ever so forgiving.  He desires to hear from each one of you, to talk and commune only with Him.  I AM a Jealous God.  This world is going to the cruel one, and he wishes to do the most harm to My Lovely Ones, the ones who will stay with My Son, no matter what.  I tell you, he will pay for every wrong deed and act he has committed against My Children of the Most High; him and his demonic army.  I will repay, I remember all things, and have not forgotten from before I created man.  Everything has been recorded.  This goes for My Creation; all deeds have been meticulously written down that are of kindness or that are of evil in The Book that everyone has of their lives.  Father tells all of you to repent continuously, for you know not all of your sins. My Son Yeshua is so very excited about finally being with all of His Bride.  So all of My Saints, pray that you will be found worthy to escape the terror that is about to invade this earth.  Pray, My Beautiful Saints!!

Father God Yahweh, THE I AM, I AM ALWAYS IN EXISTENCE ONE, has spoken!!!

Psalm 95:6, O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.

Job 10:1-7, I loathe my very life;
    therefore I will give free rein to my complaint
    and speak out in the bitterness of my soul.
2 I say to God: Do not declare me guilty,
    but tell me what charges you have against me.
3 Does it please you to oppress me,
    to spurn the work of your hands,
    while you smile on the plans of the wicked?
4 Do you have eyes of flesh?
    Do you see as a mortal sees?
5 Are your days like those of a mortal
    or your years like those of a strong man,
6 that you must search out my faults
    and probe after my sin—
7 though you know that I am not guilty
    and that no one can rescue me from your hand?


John 8:36, If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

1 John 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 10:27-28,  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.

Exodus 34:14, For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Isaiah 3:11, Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.

Romans 12:19, Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance ismine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Revelation 20:12, And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Ecclesiastes 12:14, For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Luke 24:46-48, He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.  48 You are witnesses of these things.

Luke 21:36, Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Show less





 Urgent Words from Lord Jesus
Urgent Words from Lord Jesus2 months ago
TRANSCRIPT:

Genesis 11:1-9, And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORDscatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

PLEASE GO INTO PRAYER WITH FATHER GOD YAHWEH, BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND IN KING YESHUA’S HOLY AND LOVING NAME, AND ASK FATHER IF THESE ARE HIS WORDS:

Daughter Wendi, write PAPA’S WORDS:

My Saints, even scholars, have wondered throughout the years, where America is in prophecy.  All they need do is look at what America is today, the whore who makes My People delve into idolatry and repugnant practices; not just in America, but they take it into other countries to be penetrated by their defilement of their own bodies, souls, and spirits.  The enemy only too happy to lead them into eternal destruction.  So, in My Holy Word what countries suffer My Punishment for committing abominable acts.  All the judgments, all the patterns;  it is not in just one of My Holy Books, but in many.  America is considered the whore of Babylon, America is considered that wretched city that causes My People to turn from Me, America is considered the Tower of Babel.  Patterns and shadows, My Saints.  So Father Yahweh says do not think that because America’s mere name is never mentioned in My Word, that it’s not in My Word; you will be sorely mislead.  Father gave this wretched city and Tower of Babel much time to repent and they have not.  GOD JEHOVAH has a remnant reserved for Myself everywhere, and I have My Remnant in America.  Saints, do not be deceived, America will not come shining through.  There will be great detrimental consequences for it now, at this moment in earthly time.  Do not put your trust in man; which will lie and create much deception, put your whole trust in ME!!!!!  My True Children know that this is it.  Some are hearing My Angels blowing the horns in My Heavenlies.  America’s demise is here, and no, not the election process is going to change that.  For obama the antichrist is going to make My People think that he has all the answers.  Do you really think that he is going to relinquish control of America?  Father tells you now, beware of the man that calls himself barack hussein obama; for he is the devil incarnate!!!!!

Father God Yahweh has given these Words directly to My Scribe Wendi




https://www.facebook.com/pages/Urgent-Words-from-Lord-Jesus/ HYPERLINK "

please prayerfully go to King Yeshua for discernment


4/22/2014 Dream from Jesus/Yeshua The mighty Protector
Hi Everyone, This will be my first video of a dream that the Lord gave me. But first I would like to read Psalm 91 the scripture that goes along with the dream.

Psalm 91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

April 22 2014 it was late midnight
We were preparing for Lord Yeshua to come get His bride. Maybe it was the Old Testamate saints, I can’t remember…they were teaching in sections. I was one of the people being taught. I remember being so excited because this was it…Lord Yeshua was about to come back and these teachers were preparing us! Then there was some big secret being prepared, and the teachers had split up. The next thing I remember is being led to this cave like opening, supposedly it was safe to go into. It was an opening to where there had to be stairs because if not you would fall to your death. Well I fell, and as I fell I heard evil laughing. But I did not fall to my death. The thing I remember next is being confronted by either satan or one of his minions. But I believe it was satan. He was reaching out to grab me and all of a sudden I was lifted up off the ground and could not be harmed. I instantly knew it was almighty God protecting me. So I was floating probably about 2 or 3 ft off the ground and started moving forward. satan could not catch me and I believe he couldn’t move from the spot that he was in. As I moved in circles around him I was praising God and shouting. Shouting and praising God with all my might, praising my precious Lord Yeshua. Every time he reached for me, it was like God had put this invisible shield around me protecting me from any harm. Then after the Lord had me floating and moving in several large circles. All of a sudden I look down thinking that satan was still there grabbing for me,  but he was gone and my little dog Cocoa was jumping up to greet me. Then the Lord ever so gently put me down. After I was on the ground for a few seconds, my husband was in the corner. We were still in the cave and he began to say how he had heard me rambling on about something or another as he was working on his lawn mower…and that’s the end of the dream.

Please pray to the Lord and ask for discernment. And if you haven’t accepted the Lord Yeshua into your heart and let Him lead your life. please do. He is so wonderful, and I love him with all my heart. Thank you

Some other scripture to go along with this video

Revelation 3:20  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Luke 21:18,  But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

Luke 21:36, Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

2nd Thessalonians 3:3, But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

 Psalm 46:1, God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm121:7, The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

Psalm 41:2, The Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.

Psalm 91:10, There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

2nd Samuel 22:3-4, 3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. 4 I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Ps 138:7, Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

Proverbs 12:21, There shall no evil happen to the just: but the wicked shall be filled with mischief.

2nd Timothy 4:18, And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.

Psalm 145:20, The Lord preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

2/15/2015 Message for the Bride
Received on 2/15/2015
I received another word from King Yeshua, and this is for His bride, and it goes as follows:
To my lovely Bride who patiently waits for their Bridegroom. My heart grows with tremendous anticipation for this great event about to occur. For soon the King will resend and come get His awaiting Bride. I come for a spotless Bride. A Bride that I have mightily prepared myself. For she is sharpened and formed by me. She devotes all of her time for her King. This is the Bride I come for. Will you be ready my loves? From the Bridegroom of Bridegrooms, King Yeshua HaMashiac

Revelation 20:7-8 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

2/23/15 Poem Received from King Yeshua HaMashiach
I have a poem that I received from King Yeshua HaMashiac on February 23, 2015 it goes as follows
My Love, my Love
We were meant to be together
My Love my Love
Just the two of us
My Love my Love
It will be Thus

2/23/15 President Obama and the Pope
I received a vision on Feb 23 2015, and King Yeshua wants me to put this up. Please go to our wonderful King Yeshua in your prayer closet for discernment.

I was in prayer and I started to see president Obama standing in the middle of the United States. He had the ears of a goat as the Holy Spirit had me understand. All of sudden, he lifted a sword in his hand, and plunged it in the heart of the US. And I saw blood gush out. That was the end of the first vision.

Then, in another vision right after I saw Pope Francis standing, and I then saw God strip him of all his outer clothing.

King Yeshua has told me the interpretation meaning the Pope will be found naked and wanting.

Daniel 8:27 And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.

2nd Thessalonians 2:6-17  And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.13 But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

Revelation 13:1-18 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

2/24/15 The Key to Yeshua’s Heart
I received a words from King Yeshua on February 24, 2015 it goes as follows
The key to my heart is a secret place. There is where I may be found. I will be coming around everyone’s heart. Will I be invited in? Your King Yeshua.

2/25/2015 It is apparent that my Children are not heeding my serious warnings
Words received on 2/25/2015

I have words that I received on Feb 25 2015 and they go as follows

To the Kings Children, Daughter write my words as I give them to you

It is apparent that my children are not heading my serious warning to them. My children I write these warnings out of my great love for you all. I died a most horrific death for you. Won’t you come sup with me? If any man opens their heart in complete surrender to me their savior I will come to you. Hurry there is hardly any time remaining. I love you my children I am waiting. King Yeshua HaMashiac.

Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 3:20  20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

John 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him.

Psalm 22 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?2 O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,8 He trusted on the Lord that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.19 But be not thou far from me, O Lord: O my strength, haste thee to help me.20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.21 Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.23 Ye that fear the Lord, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the Lord that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.28 For the kingdom is the Lord's: and he is the governor among the nations.29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

2/26/2015 I will not strive with men for much longer
I received these words on Feb 26 2015
To all of my children, daughter write my words down as I speak them.
I will not strive with men for much longer. It will be very sad when the door to the ark shuts. For the hearts of men will fail them. Come to me my precious children and I will give you everlasting life. The King awaits who will you choose? Me of my adversary the devil? Choose wisely for your soul depends on it. I love you my children, and the hours is very late. King Yeshua HaMashiac

Genesis 6:3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Luke 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

2/26/15 The Ark is about to close
I received these words on Feb 26 2015 and it goes as follows.
To my precious precious children, daughter write my words.
I am the King of the Universe, Creator of all things, I am the First and the Last, I am your All and All. My children please hear me now, the Ark, the great rescue is about to close. As in the days of Noah so it will be in the coming of the Son of the Living God. My Ark provides shelter from the evil one who comes. Please get into safety before it is too late. My children, this is so serious for the antichrist will be ruthless against my creation. Please give me a complete surrender to my perfect will now my children. Time is running quickly out. I love you my children. King Yeshua HaMashiac

Revelation 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Matthew 24:38-39  For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

2/27/15 Wake up My sleepy Church
I received these words on Feb 27, 2015
Daughter write these words for those that have ears to hear, and eyes to see
This is the Lord King Yeshua HaMashiac. I have some serious words my children. The time that you have known is coming to an abrupt end. I will shake this earth to and fro like a drunkard. It is time for my precious children to wake up. Wake Up Wake Up my sleepy ones, for now is the time I have spoken of in my holy word. It has been prophesied for thousands of years and it is upon you. Please my children listen to your Lord and Savior. Come to me so I may save you from the horrors that come to this land. I will take you in my arms and shield you with my truth. Do not wait my precious children, I love all of my creation and I want non to perish. But it is your choice my loves. I love you with an everlasting love. King Yeshua HaMashiac

Isaiah 24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Revelation 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Psalm 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him

Psalm 18:35  Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

2/28/15 All my signs are here now
I received these words on Feb 28, 2015
Daughter write these words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see,
My children, now is the time to come to your savior. The one who died for your sins. My death on the cross was so that you could have life and more abundantly. Don’t throw this amazing gift away. I won’t be offering it much longer. I wait for you my children, to come to me will all your hearts. Time is too short now for you to be lukewarm. Children please wake up to what is right in front of you. All of my signs are here now. Please pay attention. I love all of my children. Your King, Yeshua HaMashiac

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Luke 10:2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Matthew 24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take anything out of his house:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.25 Behold, I have told you before.26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

3/2/15 Do not believe the Deception
I received this word at March 2nd at 5:15 am
Daughter write my words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see.
My loves, my children, please hear me now your Lord and Savior. I am going to be closing up my Ark, which is I King Yeshua King of Kings and Lord of Lords. There is going to be great and terrible trouble in the land. The moon will turn into blood and the sun into complete darkness. There will be great signs and wonders coming upon this earth. Do not believe this deception my children, for this is a lie from satan and his minions. The only truth is me, for I am the Way, Life and Truth. My Truth shields you as a buckler. My messenger who writes these words received 2 visions from me. These two visions depicts both the Antichrist and the False Prophet about to come on the scene. Pay attention my children for this comes soon. I will be taking my Bride before this happens. The events that I have been warning  and warning about. Take head that you are not deceived my children. Come to your Holy Savior in complete repentance and commit to me fully and I will save you from what is to come. I love you my children, my lovely creation. Love, your King Yeshua HaMashiac

Psalms 18:2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

Acts 2:17-18 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

Psalm 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

1 John 1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

Ephesians 5:25-32 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Revelation 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Revelation 13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

3/4/15 It is imperative that you hear what your God is saying
 I have a word that I received on March 4th 2015 at 4:19am
Daughter write my words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see.
I King Yeshua HaMashiac, God of all things creator of the Universe, speak to all of my children. Children, it is not imperative that you hear what your savior is saying. There is coming  a time which is upon you now where the world you live in is going to be shaken mightily with my Fathers hand. Did you not read my Holy Word? For this is written in it. In the last days there shall be perilous time. Such as never was, or never will be again. We are in these times my children. Yesterday, was a very historical day when my child Benjamin Netanyahu came to the United States to plead for his people. The apple of Gods eyes existence. Children, this marks the stage when all these things are about to come to pass. Iran is completely driven to wipe out my precious Jewish people. This is not all that is happening my children. Total and complete chaos  is at hand. I warn, I warn and I warn. I will not be warning here in the next few weeks any more. Now is the time for all of my children to come to me. Give me your burdens and your cares. I can handle them. Drop everything in your lives and come to me, my arms wait for you. Please do not wait for sudden destruction to hit. To my precious bride I am coming, real soon now my lights of the world. Be ready my beloveds This is also been spoken of in my word for those that have ears to hear. It is my rescue for those that are 100% committed to their King Yeshua God Almighty, The Bridegroom of all Bridegrooms. There is much work to be done for my kingdom. My Bride are you ready to do great and mighty miracles through me your Christ? This come quickly my loves. I am going to use my children who have given their all to me. Be aware of all things closing in and stay oh so close to me your King. I love you my children. The Ark is truly about to close now. Please children, get in. Love King Yeshua HaMashiac.

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Zechariah 2:8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

Hebrews 7:14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

Esther (read the book)

Matt 24 (see above messages for this scripture)

Eph 4:1-7 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

Ephesians 2:4-22 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Matt 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

1Thessalonians 4:13-18 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Luke 10:1-20 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.3 Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.4 Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.5 And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.6 And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.7 And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.8 And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.10 But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say,11 Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.12 But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.13 Woe unto thee, Chorazin ! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.14 But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you15 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell16 He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Ephesians 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

Matthew 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Revelation 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Revelation 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

3/5/15 Get into my Ark right away
I received a word on March 5th 2015 at 5:55 am
Daughter write these words for those with ears to hear and eyes to see.
Time is growing so short now my loves. This is your most excellent and majestic King. Your One and Only True God Yeshua HaMashiac Glorious Son of the Father speaking to you my children. Get into my Ark right away! I am still warning you about things to come that are right around the corner. My Ark offers safety to you my loves. Children, I love you so much and I want none of you to perish. However, it remains your choice choose me Life Everlasting…Or Everlasting Damnation. This is up to you my loves. I offer up complete and utmost love unconditionally. My love is unlike any other love my children. It is pure and peaceful. It is gentle and comforting. The choice is yours my children. I hope you choose your creator Jehovah God of the most high. I wait for you. I love you my children. King Yeshua HaMashiac

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1John 4:8  He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Proverbs 22:11 He that loveth pureness of heart, for the grace of his lips the king shall be his friend.

Romans 5:5  And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Jude 1:21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Psalm 52:8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God forever and ever.

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

1 Timothy 5:12 Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith.

Romans 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Exodus 20:1-17 And God spake all these words, saying,2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.8 Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:10 But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it.12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.13 Thou shalt not kill.14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.15 Thou shalt not steal.16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Matthew 24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take anything out of his house:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.25 Behold, I have told you before.26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Galatians 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Luke 18:30 Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.

John 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

1Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting

Psalm 133:3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

3/5/15 The Antichrist is in motion (visions)
I received these visions 2 of them on March 5th 2015 and one March 6th 2015



They go as follows:
The first one, I saw a person’s head and his eyes were glowing red. His mouth was red, everything was glowing in an evil red color. The Holy Spirit told me as I was having this vision that it was Obama. Then I saw the top of Obama’s head open up like it was hinged at the crown of his head, and I saw satan get into his head. The Holy Spirit told me that satan has entered the Antichrist.

The next vision was very quick but it was powerful.
I saw a complete wall of fire and this person falling into it. But I heard the screams. The Holy Spirit told me it was Obama being thrown into the Lake of Fire.

I also had another vision the next day March 6th. This was a most glorious vision. I call it the vision of the Bride. I felt that it was me in the vision.  I was in my wedding dress over in front of a window facing the room. The beautiful Holy Spirits wind I could feel coming through the window. His love swirled around me and He turned into a Dove and He dropped into my hands a beautiful red heart. He the Holy Spirit told me it was King Yeshua’s heart. I was in tears after that vision

3/6/15 There is no other God, I am the faithful and true
I received this word on March 6 2015 at 5:09  Please go to our Faithful and True King for discernment.
Daughter write my words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see.
My children, your Heavenly Father writes to you now. Oh Rebellious children of mine, Do you not know how much I love you? Do you not know that I died a terrible death on a cross so that you may have life and more abundantly? What other god would die for his creation? I will tell you children, NONE. There is NO OTHER GOD. I AM the Faithful and True. All others, are a false vanity. You cannot rely upon anyone else in this world accept me your Messiah. Children, I come to you asking if you will give me your heart and soul. I want to be with you and shield you from what is coming. What is going to be devastating for my children who will be caught unawares. It begins my loves. The time of all times. The time of the great tumult and shaking. Earthquakes like you have never seen before are going to open  up this earth and swallow the ones that are headed to hell. Sudden destruction with no repentance available. How terrible and how sad. Your wonderful and true God wants you to lay down your burdens. And give me your life, your dreams your will your love your plans. A complete surrender. I will not accept a half hearted commitment. It must be all or nothing. I will give you life eternal. I created each and everyone. Oh Rebellious children of mine, please come to me before it is too late. This is one of the last few warnings of mine. Get into my Ark, my open arms can’t wait to receive you unto me. I love you my beautiful children. I made each one of you and gave you your very breath. Love King Yeshua HaMashiac

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Ezekiel 12:2 Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Psalm 4:2 O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.

Jeremiah 13:25 This is thy lot, the portion of thy measures from me, saith the Lord; because thou hast forgotten me, and trusted in falsehood

Luke 10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself

Matthew 24 (see above messages for this scripture)

Isaiah 24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Numbers 26:10 And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up together with Korah, when that company died, what time the fire devoured two hundred and fifty men: and they became a sign.

Matthew 16:24-27 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

1John 2:1-29  My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

3/7/15 The Antichrist is about to make his move
I received a word on March 7th 2015 at 6:24 am
Daughter write my words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see.
My children this is your Almighty God, King Yeshua HaMashiac. Please listen carefully my children, the Antichrist is about to begin making his moves upon this earth. I AM the Great God Jehovah. I know all, I see all. Nothing is hidden from my sight children. I know the plans of the enemy, and he cannot do anything without my Father allowing it. I will protect my own, the ones who love me completely and have given me their whole lives. The ones who pick up their cross every day and follow me the good shepherd. My children, when satan has his little bit of control  over the world. It will be pure hatred. He is a lion waiting to Kill Steal and Destroy. He cares nothing for humanity. He hates everything that I God of All represent. Children if you are left behind after I rapture, or rescue my true church. Woe to you. Woe to the mothers with child. Woe to the men who rejected me. This is all written in my words. It is coming to pass. There will be Fema Camps that will take people in and they will never come out. If you are a true witness for me you will be treated unmercifully and be tortured and beheaded. Do not take the MARK OF THE BEAST. This is the RFID chip. The RFID chip that is implanted in your skin. Once someone takes the chip, you will go straight to hell. There is no redemption  my sacrifice will be of no effect. How very sad what my creation is going to have to go through. My lukewarm church, please  listen up, I do no accept a half surrender. I will only accept a full surrender. Make me your all in all. I created man for companionship with me their God.  I also did not create Hell for man, but if you reject me and my free offer of salvation, you will have no part of Gods perfect Kingdom. You will have what you want, a place without God. My heart is truly heavy now, for this comes so much sooner than my children think. The signs are all around my children, look at them and search my Holy Word. They will match up for your Great God the Great I AM has spoken it. My Word will come to pass and will never go away. My Word is forever, and my promises are forever. Won’t you look them up? I love you so very much my children, come to my arms I will never leave your or forsake you. 2Corinthians 6:16-182Thesselonians 2:3-12Colossians 1:10-22 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fullness dwell;20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

Colossians 3:1-25 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.19 Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.21 Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged.22 Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God;23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

2Thessalonians 1:5-12 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1Timothy 1:16  Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Heb 2:17-18 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Hebrews 10:28-31 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Hebrews 4:13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

Daniel 2:20-22 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God forever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: 21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

Matthew 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me

John 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Psalm 32:10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.

Psalm 78:49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Revelation 14: 9-10 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Matthew 24 (see above messages for this scripture)

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

3/8/15 It will be the most Frightening Times of all Times
I received this word on March 8, 2015 5:32 am
Daughter write my words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see.
Children, the time is ever so late that Ark is about to close. I cannot stress enough what is about to take place. It will be the most frightening time of all times. There will be much death and casualties. The blood moons have been some of my more prophetic signs. They have always signaled great trouble coming. My Heavenlies await my Bride who I will be coming for so soon now. To take them away from the horrible wrath that I am about to pour onto this earth. My Holy Children will be completely protected and will perform many works for the glory of my name. Remember children, that your Daddy is in control. I have all my plans in order. And I have had them since time began. I wrote the beginning from the end. I Am the Great and Almighty God. There is none other. Lay aside your adulteress idols. I am a jealous God. Read my word. Everything that I say in my Holy Word will come to pass my children. I tell you these things so you will know when they will happen. It is time, It is time, It is time. I am in great anticipation to catch my Bride away for she has made herself ready for me. Soon the wedding banquet will take place in my Heavenlies. All are invited who belong completely to me. If you don’t belong to me the King of Kings the Lord of Lords, then you will be left to face the atrocities of my wrath. Again, sound the trumpet, raise the alarm. The King is coming soon! And who can stop me? Love, your King Yeshua

Matthew 24 (see above messages for this scripture)

Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

Luke 10:1 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.

Romans 8:15,  For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Mark 14:36, And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

2Corinthians 6:16-18, And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

1Thessalonians 1:9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;

1Thessalonians 5:9, For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Ezekiel 12:25, For I am the Lord: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord God.

John 16:4, But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you

Genesis 17:1, And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Revelation 19:7, Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Matthew 22:8, Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy

Matthew 25:10,  And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

Revelation 19:9, And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Revelation 14:10, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Matthew 25:41, Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Revelation 22:12, And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Jeremiah 32:27, Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

3/9/15 This era of my Grace and Mercy is Over/Time is Up!
I received these words on March 9th 2015 at 3:45 am
Daughter write my words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see.
Children, many of you think that nothing is going to happen in your lifetime. That events told in my word are far far away from this time period. I am here to say that this line of thinking is completely false. This is and will be the last generation that I spoke about when I had my ministry here on earth. Israel  is my timepiece. Can you not see what is happening? All nations are rising against my people quickly. There is precious little time left my children. This is not to mention all of the other signs that I mentioned in my Word Old and New Testament. When I say that it is time for events to begin this means trouble like has never been on earth before. Children, your Heavenly Father wants you to wake up and come to me your loving Savior who gave his life so that you could have life more abundantly. The era of my Mercy and Grace has now ended. You will begin to see the atrocities that will shake you to your core. Please do not let this occur my loves. Before you come to me. If you die in your sins there is no hope for you. NONE. There is no second chance after you die. I am wanting all of my children to know this and to give me your life. Completely surrender to me before events begin to happen. You will be shocked at how soon this is. Before you know it, it will be happening. Study my Holy Word and you will see this very clearly my loves. You will need to start storing away Food, Water, Medicine…any basic necessity that you can think of. You have too little time left remaining in my Heavenlies there is no time left. My Father is ever so merciful to his children. Time is Up! Everything as you know it will change. Those who belong to me, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah will not be shaken for they will have my complete peace in them. Can you imagine having complete calmness and even continual joy in your heart when the world is crumbling around you? My children if you are one of my sheep you know that this is possible for your complete faith in my gives you such peace. The fruits of the spirit my loves.  Please consider what your Lord and Savior is saying I am the very God who created you and everything in this world and beyond reaching out to my children. I love you so very much and I want nobody to perish. Please make the right choice, your King Yeshua

Matthew 24:34, Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Matthew 24:32,  Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

Joel 3:2, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land

Zechariah 12:2-3, Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. 3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it

Zechariah 14:1-21, Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold everyone on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, Holiness Unto The Lord; and the pots in the Lord's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.

Revelation 12:1-17, And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Daniel 12:1, And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Matthew 24, (see above messages for this scripture)

2Timothy 3:1-17,  This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Isaiah 46:10,  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

2Timothy 3:1-5, This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Joel 2:28, And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Daniel 12:4, But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased

Hosea 3:4-5, For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Romans 6:23, For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

James 4:7, Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Romans 12:2, And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Revelation 20:11-15, And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Hebrews 9:27, And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Psalm 92, It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O Most High:2 To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,3 Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.4 For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.5 O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:8 But thou, Lord, art most high for evermore.9 For, lo, thine enemies, O Lord, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.10 But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.11 Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.12 The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.13 Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;15 To shew that the Lord is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.

Romans 2:11, For there is no respect of persons with God

Job 34:18-19,  Is it fit to say to a king, Thou art wicked? and to princes, Ye are ungodly?
19 How much less to him that accepteth not the persons of princes, nor regardeth the rich more than the poor? for they all are the work of his hands.

Deuteronmy 10:17-18, For the Lord your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:18 He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.

Romans 15:13, Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 14:17, For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Isaiah 59:19, So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.

Psalm 91, (see above messages for this scripture)

Psalm 18, I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.13 The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils16 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.18 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the Lord was my stay.19 He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.20 The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.21 For I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God.22 For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.23 I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.24 Therefore hath the Lord recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.28 For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.29 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.31 For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.38 I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.41 They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the Lord, but he answered them not.42 Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.44 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.46 The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.47 It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.

Galatians 5:22-23, But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Colossians 1:16, For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

3/10/15 It is now time to Prepare for what is Coming my Bride
I received this word on 3/10/2015 at 4:51
My Daughter write my words for those who have ears to hear and eyes to see.
It is now time to prepare for what is coming my Bride. All of you have been in great anticipation for these events to come as you know it is close to my soon return. I want my Bride to know that not much longer now. I will be seeing each one of my lovely Holy children. The events come now and you will be completely protected by me. Your Bridegroom and your heart. You must not worry about what is to happen for I have instructed my Holy Angels to lead you to a place of safety. It is most important that you continue to hear me as I will be leading and guiding you through these events. Your day has come my Bride. My arms cannot wait to hold you and welcome you into my Heavenlies. It is here! It is here! You will need to go through the shaking of the earth, then I come for you. You my Bride will be my beacon of light for those who need help finding me. For there will be much sadness and heartache for the rest of my creation. You will shine with all of you saviors Glory and Light and Love. I have prepared each and everyone of you for the jobs you will do for me. You are ready, and you stand in Faith on your solid foundation the ROCK. This comes so quickly now, keep praying for the lost children of mine. There will be many that will come to my feet after these cataclysmic events occur. Keep rebuking the enemy as the spiritual realm is going to teaming with the enemy trying to pull you away from what I will have you doing. Stand in me, look straight at me, follow me, just as I have taught you. My soldiers, you are ready for all that will come, I am so very glad that you are so faithful to your King your Bridegroom. We will have work to do my Bride. Listen for my instructions I will see all of you real soon now. With much anticipation and all of my Love, King Yeshua your Bride Groom

Ephesians 5:25-27, Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Revelation 19:7-9, Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God

Revelation 21:2, And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

1 Peter 1:16, Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy

Psalm 91,(please see above messages for this scripture)

Psalm 18, (please see above messages for this scripture)

Acts 2:17, And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: Isaiah 24:20,

1 Thessalonians 5:5, Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Luke 10, After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest3 Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.4 Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.5 And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.6 And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.7 And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.8 And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.10 But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say,11 Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.12 But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.13 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.14 But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you.15 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.16 He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.23 And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:24 For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.38 Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Matthew 7:24-27, Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

2Samuel 22:2, And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;

1 Peter 5:8, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Acts 10:38, How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

1 John 4:4, Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Luke 4:40-41, Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them.41 And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ

Luke 4:38-39, And he arose out of the synagogue, and entered into Simon's house. And Simon's wife's mother was taken with a great fever; and they besought him for her.39 And he stood over her, and rebuked the fever; and it left her: and immediately she arose and ministered unto them.

James 4:7, Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

1 Corinthians 16:13, Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

Matthew 14:22-23, And straightway Jesus constrained his disciples to get into a ship, and to go before him unto the other side, while he sent the multitudes away.23 And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.
John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 8:31,

Matthew 4:19,  And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men

Matthew 16:24, Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

2 Timothy 2:3-4 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier

3/11/2015 This will be one of the last messages I give to you my children
I received this word on 3/11/2015 at 4:46 am.
Daughter write my words for those with ears to hear and eyes to see.
My children this is your very God speaking. The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. This will be one of the last messages I give to you my children. I have been more than patient and longsuffering with my creation. It is time for the events to begin here on earth. I the Great Jehovah have held back as long as I could and can no longer. Please look at all the warnings that I have given this messenger, as well as my other messengers. I am a merciful and gracious God and I love each and everyone of you. Each and everyone. My word will come to pass my children. Please come to your savior now, I will take you under my protective wing and cover you with my feathers. My heart is breaking for my lost and lukewarm children. For they will be stunned and in great turmoil, without my peace love and joy within them. I want all of your life not just a piece of it. Not just when you need something then put me back on the proverbial shelf. I am the living God I want to share in my children’s lives. To be intimate with them so that I am in every part of their lives. It just won’t due to be half hearted towards me. I will be you best friend that you have ever had. I am pure love that is what I am about is loving my creation and participating in their lives. I want to be ever so close to my children. My Bride, my true children knows this and has found that they want nothing more than to be with their savior. They long to be with me and leave this world behind. I am their focus  24/7 for they think of me during all times of the day and cannot get enough of me. I love my precious Bride for they have left this worldly system behind and will only follow me and spend time at my feet continually. I satisfy that place in their heart that no one else can. That is how I created you. My children, I am the only one who can fill that emptiness in your heart. This is extremely painful for me to do what I must do. But my word will come to pass. No one will  stop it. I am in control of all things. I only want the best for my children. I love them Oh so much. I will give you everlasting life, for I am the Way, Life and Truth. There is no other way for redemption my children. If you reject me my children you have no hope in this world. Please come to me the clock is chiming for it is midnight. I love you oh so much.  Your Best Friend, You God Jehovah your very Creator King Yeshua HaMashiac

Exodus 3:6, Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

Galatians 5:22, But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Matthew 24, (please see above messages for this scripture)

Deuteronomy 4:31, (For the Lord thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Acts 2:17, And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Galatians 2:20,  I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Matt 24:35, Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Psalm 91, (see above messages for this scripture)

Genesis 5:24,  And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Matthew 16:24, Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Psalm 16:11, Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalm 42:2, My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?2 Corinthians 6:16,

Matthew 16:16, And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Psalm 17:15, As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

James 2:23, And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

John 15:12-17, This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

1 Timothy 2:5, For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

John 14:26, But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Matthew 6:33, But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Psalm 18, (see above messages for this scripture)
Psalm 68:19, Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
Revelation 19:7, Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
John 18:36, Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
John 8:23, And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
Romans 15:13, Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
John 17:14, I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Proverbs 3:6, In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

James 4:4 , Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

John 2:15, And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

Luke 10:38-42, Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Psalm 7:11, God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

Psalm 50, The mighty God, even the Lord, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.6 And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.7 Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God.8 I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, to have been continually before me.9 I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.11 I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.13 Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?14 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and casteth my words behind thee.18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

Isaiah 14:24, The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

Daniel 4:35, And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

John 13:3, Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

Matthew 19:26, But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Hebrews 1:10, And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

Ephesians 3:14-21, For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Colossians 1:17, And he is before all things, and by him all things consist

Josh 1:9, Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Job 12:10, In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

Ephesians 1:11, In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will

John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

Matthew 7:13, Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Matthew 25:6, And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

Revelation 3:3, Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Matthew 25:13, Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh

Exodus 12:29 And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

3/13/15 The clock now strikes midnight my children
I received this word on 3/12/2015 at 3:34am
Daughter write my words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see.
 The clock now strikes midnight my children. Your savior is sounding the alarm for my sleeping lukewarm backslidden church to come to me completely with a full surrender of their lives. I am the only one who can save you from what’s coming. I am the Great I AM. I AM the ever merciful God who has been using His messengers to get His warnings out about what is to come. Dire consequences for those who do not reside in me. DIRE. Many of you think that your riches will help get you through this horrific time of testing on the earth. I  will tell you Nay it will not be so. Many of my children think they can rely on their false Gods  to get them through. Again, I say Nay for false Gods and Idols are an abomination  to me your True God Jehovah. I am in control I have all things in my hands. You cannot hide from  God, for all will be exposed by my light.  I am the light of the world. Read my word. It is infallable and perfect just like I am. I am the word in the flesh. I manifest into a human for my creation so that you may live. I defeated satan death hell and the grave by my sacrifice on the cross. Won’t you have a look into my word and see what your savior did for you? Whosoever shall call upon me shall be saved and have everlasting life. You will meet me one way or the other. Either in complete damnation, or in my Heavenlies. For I  am the righteous judge.  It matters not if you believe me, you will reap what you sow. I will show mercy to the merciful and frowardness to the froward.  I am a just God. I love each and every one of my creation. It does not matter what you have done in the past my children. You savior can forgive you if you come to complete and true repentance to me I will cleanse you and make you a new creature. I have the ability to do all of these things. I say for I am the all powerful and almighty God children. I Love you, I Love you, I Love you. Can you not see how much God Loves You? Not much time remains. I am going to stop my messages. Soon for then it will be too late.  I will keep warning until it is time. And that will be very precious few times left. I hope you decide on the everlasting saviors offer to accept me and I will receive you will open arms. I love you my children. Love,  your only hope for what is about to happen. King Yeshua HaMashiac

Exodus 11:4 And Moses said, Thus saith the Lord, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt:5 And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the first born of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts.6 And there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as there was none like it, nor shall be like it any more.

Acts 16:25 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.

Matthew 25:1-46, Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamp. 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Revelation 3:16, So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
James 4:7, Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you

Romans 12:2, And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

John 15:1-7, I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

Isaiah 24:21-22, And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.
Daniel 9:9, To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him;

Matthew 5:7, Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Psalm 18, I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.13 The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.16 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.18 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the Lord was my stay.19 He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me. 20 The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.21 For I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God.22 For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.23 I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.24 Therefore hath the Lord recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyselfroward.27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.28 For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.29 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.31 For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.38 I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.41 They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the Lord, but he answered them not.42 Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.44 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.46 The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.47 It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.

Titus 3:4-5, But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

John 3:16, God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him won’t perish but will have eternal life.

John 4:12, You aren’t greater than our father Jacob, are you? He gave this well to us, and he drank from it himself, as did his sons and his livestock.”

John 2:17, His disciples remembered that it is written, Passion for your house consumes me.[a]

John 1:14, And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Joel 2:31, The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

Amos 5:18-20, Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light.19 As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.20 Shall not the day of the Lord be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

Obadiah 1:15, For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

Isaiah 45:5, I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Exodus 20:3, Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

1Corinthians 8:6, But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Ephesians 4:4-6, here is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

John 13:3, Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;
Ephesians 5:13, But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

John 8:12, Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

2Peter 1:20-21, Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

2Timothy 3:16, All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Psalm 18:20,  The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me

1John 3:8, He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

1Peter 2:24, Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

1John 2:2, And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Hebrews 9:12, Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

Matthew 16:18, And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Hebrews 2:14, Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

1Corinthians 15:55, O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Genesis 3:15, And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

2Timothy 4:8, Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

John 5:24, Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 5:28-29, Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 5:39, Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Galatians 6:7, Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

1Corinthians 1:30, But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Matthew 12:31-32, Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

1John 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

2 Corinthians 5:17, Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Revelation 1:8, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

1Chronicles 29:11, Thine, O Lord is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all.

Psalm 46:10, Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Romans 1:4, And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

3/14/2015 This is my last message to you
I received this word on 03/14/2015 at 4:35am.
Daughter write my words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see.
My children, this is it my loves. My last message to you. After today there will be no more warnings. I have ensured that all my children has seen or heard my warnings. Whether they take then to heart is up them. I force myself on noone. I am the perfect gentleman. Children, what comes now is pure evil on to your earth. My fallen angels, the nephelem are on their way. I have also been warning about these demons for quite some time now. Giving my sons and daughters dreams and visions of them. My Holy Bride will be able to discern who they are. For they will put on disguises as humans. My Bride will have my complete power within them, ready to rebuke and destroy them. The Nephilim will be trying to mix the DNA just as they did in Noah’s time. They were trying to play God and that’s why they were marrying the daughters of God. They completely are jealous of my children the Adams. They will be one of the most evil and vile demons they will  be working for your governments my children. They will be introducing the mark of the beast as a way for you to become a little god. This mark of the beast  is the Obama Care Chip RIFD that is implanted into my children’s skin. Please do not take it. It will change your DNA and you will be eternally damned. I hate to see this happen my children. But, you have rejected your own God. The very God who created you with a heart that only I can fill and satisfy. It saddens me greatly that my sleepy church will have to go through the tribulation hour but it is as it must me.  My Bride will be sent around this earth, helping my children from the great evil  and leading them straight into my loving arms. I will not leave you completely defenseless my children. My mercy abounds greatly for my creation. My  Bride has been trained and raised up for as a time as this. This is what they were born to do. Is to help me collect my end times harvest. They will be sent out 2 by 2 just like my disciples were in my days on earth. They will preach my Holy Word they will heal the sick. They will raise the dead. They will cast out evil spirits. They will do much much more in my name. This daughter of mine will be one of my disciples at this time. A fisher of men, which I revealed to her yesterday. My children, this is the most important message that you could ever hear. Please take head and know that this will be worse than anything you have ever imagined. My Fathers hand is going to shake this earth and it is going to tremble. The earth itself is going to travail. The birth has come from all the birth pains. There will be earthquakes such as you have never seen before. The volcanoes will be exploding the weather will be ferocious. The enemy is going to invade all countries. It is going to be a sad sad state of affairs for my lukewarm children and the lost. Once I close up this era there will be no more coming through my grace and mercy you will have to face evil and ruthless consequences.  This has been spoken of in my word for thousands of years. This time of woes I do not wish for any one of my children to perish but it unfortunately will be sudden destruction and death for some. Please come to your knees and pour out your soul and your heart. I am a merciful God. I can save you. I have the ability to save all of my creation if they would just humble themselves and come to complete repentance to me. There is nothing I cannot do. For I am the great I am who was is and is to come. My children, if you miss my great rescue, I have had my messengers prophets and prophetesses post instructions on the internet. Once the governments get the electricity back on  please go to these messages you will find great help from me the great Jehovah. If you come to me after my rapture, than you will find places of safety, which my Bride will lead you to. If you come to me after I rapture my Bride, you will be protected for I am a merciful and gracious God. I will answer your pleas. It will be such a dark dark evil time, but your God will get you through. Even if you are left behind. You just cannot imagine the horrors the earth is about to go through. I have warned and warned. Only through my warnings of love to fall on deaf ears. It is now time for the culmination of all things the end of the earth as you know it. The end of life as you know it. Please  repent repent repent to me your saviour before it is too late. I love you my beautiful creation, Your God the Great I Am will now begin the ending of this era in a most undesirable way. The godless will get what they want, a world without me the one true God it is time, It is time It is time The clock has stuck midnight. I love each and every one of my children. I do  I do I do. Love your mighty powerful full of pain in His heart, King Yeshua HaMashiac

Revelation 3:20, Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Acts 2:17, And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Genesis 6:1-5, And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Revelation 13:16-18, And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 14:9-11, And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:11 And the smoke of their torment ascended up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 20:4, And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 19:20, And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Mark 12:30, And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment

Rev 3:14-22, 14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

2 Samuel 24:14, And David said unto Gad, I am in a great strait: let us fall now into the hand of the Lord; for his mercies are great: and let me not fall into the hand of man.

Psalm 86:5, For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

Matthew 13:47-50, Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Luke 10:2, Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest

Matthew 13:30, Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

James 5:7, Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
Acts 4:12, Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Philippians 2:9-11, Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

John 14:13, And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

1 Corinthians 6:11, And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Matthew 24, (please see above messages for this scripture)

Haggai 2:6, For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;

Isaiah 2:21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
1 Thessalonians 5:3, For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Matthew 24:7, For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

2 Corinthians 12:8-9, For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Revelation 8:13, And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Matthew 4:17, From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Luke 24:46-48, And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.48 And ye are witnesses of these things.

1 Peter 5:6, 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

James 4:6, But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

Matthew 23:12, And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Psalm 51:17, The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Revelation 1:4, John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Revelation 3:10, Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Psalm 91:5, Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Matthew 25:1-46, Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamp. 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Revelation 3:3, Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

3/15/15 I will not be warning for much longer now
I received another word March 15, 2015 4:11 am

Daughter write my words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see,

This is the Almighty God. The First and Last, I wrote the beginning from the end. My children I will not be warning for much longer now. The hour is so very late now. Soon sudden destruction  is going to strike. There is going to be many deaths. It is going to be a complete nightmare for my children who are not ready. Please climb into my Ark of safety these are the last few hours of time in this era of my Grace and Mercy. What is coming has been foretold, many are still not ready and this saddens me so. Soon everything will be turned upside down on this earth. I want my children to come to me while I am still available. My gift in this era is about to go away. The gift of Everlasting Life. I love you my sweet precious children. Little time remains, it is about to strike midnight. I love you my children. King Yeshua HaMashiac

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.

Matthew 24  - And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take anything out of his house:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.25 Behold, I have told you before.26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Romans 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

Matthew 19:29  And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Romans 13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.6877

4/1/15 Dedication song to Beautiful King Yeshua
The name of the song is “I surrender” by Hillsong.
Here are the Lyrics to that :
 I Surrender “Here I am
Down on my knees again
Surrendering all
Surrendering all

Find me here
Lord as You draw me near
Desperate for You
Desperate for You

I surrender

Drench my soul
As mercy and grace unfold
I hunger and thirst
I hunger and thirst

With arms stretched wide
I know You hear my cry
Speak to me now
Speak to me now

I surrender
I surrender
I wanna know You more
I wanna know You more
[x2]

Like a rushing wind
Jesus breathe within
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me

Like a mighty storm
Stir within my soul
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me

Like a rushing wind
Jesus breathe within
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me

Like a mighty storm
Stir within my soul
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me

Like a rushing wind
Jesus breathe within
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me

Like a mighty storm
Stir within my soul
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me

Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me

I surrender
I surrender
I wanna know You more
I wanna know You more

Testimony of a servant of King Yeshua
Wendi, Your King Yeshua HaMashiach wishes to add this to your testimony:
Daughter, you have traveled so far with Me, Your King.  I knew what training and what My Fires needed to be given to you were.  You tell Me all the time that I know what is the best for you, and you say this correctly.  I know it has been an extremely painful process for you.  However, you now reap the rewards of obeying and following Your King.  You have been prepared for the greatest job of your entire life.  You are now so very close to Me, and I treasure Our time together.  Just you and I; while you are at work, driving in your car, or at home, whatever you are doing you think upon Me every moment.  I love you O’ so much, and I cherish our relationship.  It won’t be long before you and the rest of My Bride get to come home.  Just do what I have taught you; trust, obey, follow Me, and I will not let any harm come to My Faithful, My Pride and Joy, My Pearl of Great Price.  By posting your testimony, My Love, you will be speaking to people that need to know how to know Me, for you know Me intimately, My daughter, and I know you. Love, Your Very Heart and Your King Yeshua HaMashiach
You will notice as I go through my wonderful experiences with Our Lord and Savior, King Yeshua HaMashiach that I call Him, “My King.”  He has taught me that He has a different relationship with each of His Children, and none two are the same.  He treats His Children as they were His only one, so I feel so close to Him, that I call Him this as a term of endearment; and He tells me He enjoys hearing it from me.
There are a lot of things that I wish I would not have done growing up and up to now.  I wanted to do everything my parents didn’t want me doing, and I was in trouble with them all of the time.  One thing I remember as I was growing up was how much my mom loved Jesus (and oh does she ever still; for He has gotten her through the loss of my stepfather).  My mom used to sing Jesus loves me when I was a small child and I remember looking at the family Bible (mostly the pictures) then.  I knew about Jesus from then, but unfortunately I didn’t know Him.  My mom took me and my oldest brother to church with her from the time I can remember to when I went to live with my dad (my parents divorced when I was 11).  My mom remarried to a wonderful man and they had my little brother and sister. I remember sometime in my teenage years; I had went to church with my dad .  At the time I didn’t understand why there was so many different religions and how they fit in to God; I guess I was confused.  While I was in that Sunday school, the main thing I remember is seeing on the chalkboard a bridge pattern and the teacher was explaining how Jesus was the bridge/and something finally clicked in my head and my heart – a revelation that Jesus was the only way to God; that there was only one True God.  After Sunday school, I went back into the main service and was completely touched by God; and I was in tears as I went up to the altar and continued crying (I didn’t understand what was happening), I just knew that I loved God so much.
As time went on, I was about to be married to a man whom I had known as my brother’s best friend since I was 5; we had come together after I graduated high school and had a surprise before we were married; but was married before the birth of our surprise (our first child).  I know that God has forgiven me for this, thank you my Glorious and Wonderful Savior, King Yeshua the Messiah, for your forgiveness.  However, He gave us a lovely daughter and eighteen months later, another wonderful daughter.  We raised our two children through my husband being in the military and myself working; so he was gone on deployment quite a bit.  When he was in boot camp in late1994, My Savior saved this wretched sinner; but I still didn’t know Him very well; and was baptized a few days later with my little sister; but I barely had understanding of why I was being baptized.  I knew the general idea from man, but not really from God.  I did not realize Romans 6:3; Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?  I was going to my mother’s church (different from when I was growing up) and tithing, and I was hungry for God and watched all the Christian Pastors on TV, and was going to Bible Study and learning more about the Mighty and Loving God of the Universe.  The pastor gave me money from the church several times (I didn’t ask for it, he just offered it); I knew it was from my Glorious God (for I was not working at the time).
After we moved to where the military told us to go, I began my time in Egypt.  I am very sad over the way I didn’t follow my Savior; for I left His Perfect Path of Glory; but I never walked away from Him.  Our marriage had its good and bad times and we have separated a few times, but the Great God Almighty has kept us from divorcing and has given me His great peace that passeth all understanding, Philipians 4:7.  I know the Lord has used our circumstances for our good – for it has brought me so very close to my Beautiful and Lovely and Mighty God.  Romans 8:28; And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

While the kids were growing up, I sometimes went to a church down the road from where we lived.  A revelation had come to me, as I was speaking to the pastor one day (thank you Holy Spirit), that I had been thinking and not really realizing it, I guess (this is hard to explain) that the Lord Jesus was completely human and completely God.  I knew that God could do anything – so I guess I thought He felt no pain when He went to the cross for mine and the world’s sins.  2nd Corinthians 5:21; For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.  I now know that our Perfect Savior went through the worst torture and agony that anyone has ever, or ever will go through.  I can never thank Him enough even to eternity, for what He did willingly to save a wretch like me, and to give me everlasting life with my All Glorious, All Powerful, All-Wise, All-Knowing, and All-Loving God; Father Yahweh (who has recently told me to call Him Papa Yahweh, King Yeshua, and the Beautiful Holy Spirit.
Deliverance:  I smoked from when I was a teenager until about 2006; roughly 20 something years.  Throughout the years, I would leave my cigarettes in a different room and go stay in another room.  I did that a lot.  So I was finally realizing I could go without smoking.  One day, I had told myself I was going to just stop ( I had stopped one other time, but started again; without any prayer as I remember).  This day, I knew it was going to be for the rest of my life; this time I had been praying off and on.  I drove home from work that day and did not smoke.  I went home sat on the couch and prepared myself for the withdrawals to come; they didn’t really come.  All I remember is claiming my deliverance from cigarettes to the Lord.  I intentionally did not keep up with the days; and now it has been nearly 9 years; no cravings or withdrawals; all help from the Glorious God Who Art in Heaven.  I praise Him, I praise Him, I praise His Wonderful Name.
I had also gotten really interested in prophecy then.  I believe I have read every prophetic book that came out (not really, but almost).  I still wasn’t very close to my King back then (when I say I wasn’t close to Him, I am referring to not praying like I should have been,  not reading His Word, and not worshipping and praising Him); but I believed in Him and I loved Him, and I couldn’t wait for Him to come back.  King Yeshua has always been there for me, even when I didn’t realize it.  He is with everyone that wants to be with Him; every moment.  Oh how I wish I had followed Him and not pushed Him so far away.  He is the one that created us all; Ps 139:13; For You created my inmost being, You knit me together in my mother’s womb.  Thank you for creating me and my family, My Holy King.
One day, as I was on my way to work, and had just passed the elementary school, I noticed in my rear-view mirror a bus coming up behind me.  This bus was going at least 55 mph, and did not look like it was slowing down.  I was stuck waiting to be able to turn left, as I didn’t want to get hit by it.  But, I had to wait for traffic in the other lane to go past.  I was so frozen as I watched this bus come barreling at me through the mirror, I had stopped paying attention to the traffic in the oncoming lane and was trying to prepare myself for what was about to happen.  Just as the bus was coming right up behind me, all of a sudden I felt someone (I believe it was an angel) move my steering wheel and I am guessing made my foot step on the gas, so I was turning into the street that I had been waiting to turn into; just in time to miss the bus, that was now slamming on brakes, however, where the bus stopped at; I would have been smashed to smithereens had God not stepped in and saved me.  I praise my Wonderful, Mighty, and Glorious God for rescuing me.  A neighbor had come outside and had seen the whole thing, and said that bus was going to hit me (I’m paraphrasing).  I told my boss how God had saved me that morning.
Back in the mid 2000’s, a friend and I traveled to Pulaski, Va to see a Perry Stone conference.  It was an all-weekend affair.  We couldn’t go Friday for that was our travel day.  We went first thing Saturday morning.  It was a good-sized church, and before the conference started – they had praise songs playing and I could read the words on the screen.  Before I knew it – the tears started welling up and I was choking them back – but the more I tried to stop; the more they came.  My face was a mess.  I had never felt that way before – just pure joy in singing to my Savior.  (My tears of joy, I call them) I am here to say that God’s presence was on me many more times after that at the conference.  I know I was meant to go, because our trip was so peaceful and nothing went wrong; and most of all, I felt my God’s love upon me and inside my heart.  Thank you, my Precious and Holy King Yeshua.  All praise, power, glory, and honor to your Holy Name.
  In 2011, when we were renting a duplex, was when all of those terrible tornadoes hit from the mid-west all the way to the east coast.  Me and my husband were sitting watching the weather about the possibility of tornadoes coming our direction and I started to hear a thunderous noise, I asked him if he heard it, and he said no.  However, it got closer and much louder, and I felt the shaking, I thought the windows were going to break.  We quickly figured out that it was a tornado heading right toward us, so right when we were heading into the bathroom; I felt the danger was over (it was that fast)  because I no longer heard anything; I asked my husband to grab the laptop that was near the window.  He still rides me about that to this day, that I cared more about my laptop than him; but as I said, things were happening so fast; and I was not thinking straight.  When we felt safe enough to open the door we heard and saw neighbors walking around, and found out that the tornado had hit the houses on the street in front of us, their backyards.  Praise God, He kept us safe, and there were no fatalities, which was truly a miracle from God.  The next day, you could clearly see the path that it took and destroyed many homes.
So, to tell you about some of my trials at work, I can say that God had His Hand upon all of the circumstances.  It was 2012, and I was completely miserable at my job (a lot of it was my own doing); I wasn’t getting along with the people I worked with.  All the while, I was crying out to the Lord, many, many, many times to please move me to a different location.   I was so desperate; I was looking for jobs everywhere; I was completely miserable.  I had remembered God’s Word about praying for everyone, even the ones who you do not get along with; and so I prayed for God to bless them.  One day, after some time had passed, I had heard the HR person talking to my coworker.  It is not the substance of what she was saying, but that it dawned on me, that I could talk to her about my situation.  At that time, and many times before this, I didn’t fully realize it was the Beautiful Holy Spirit that gave me revelations.  So I scheduled an appointment with her.  She did not know why I wanted to have a conference with her.  During my talk with her, I was telling her my story and right then and there without missing a beat – I was offered a job in her department.  The only thing was, it was a downgrade.  (I hope I was praying much more at this time than I had used to); however, I knew this was the answer to my prayers.  It hurt a little bit to go down in position; but I lost no pay; and oh boy, did I feel so free.  I hope I praised my Glorious God back then; but I’m not going to say it, if I am not sure.  I sure do praise Him now, for everything, as I write this.  I believe that it taught me a great lesson about blessing those that you really sometimes do not feel like praying for, forgiveness, and that your job is not everything; but God takes care of you.  For today, I have no unforgiveness in my heart and I am getting along really well with them.
Around October of 2012, I had found a site where this lady was hearing from the Precious Lord.  Earlier, in previous years, I had been reading about how people had went to heaven, and also hell; and I pondered over them – wondering if they were really true or not.  I should have taken my questions to the Lord, but I didn’t at the time.  I was very excited about this, and every day I couldn’t wait to come home and read what King Yeshua was saying.  I should mention that I knew for a long time that the Lord heard me in my thoughts, and I talked to Him; but I had never heard from Him in an audible voice.  I was talking to Him a lot and starting to pray to Him much more than I had done in the past. He was leading me to other sites, that the people were hearing from the Lord and having dreams and visions from Him.  Oh, I just couldn’t believe it.  The Lord was talking about what events are coming and His Soon return.  At this time, I had been going to a small church.  The people there truly love the Lord.  At this point, I was starting to draw nigher into my Precious Lord Jesus.  One morning, I had woke up and started to have the most severe pain I had ever felt in my stomach; it felt as if I was in labor (however, I wasn’t pregnant).  I thought I was going to call 911, and I laid down, and all I could think of was to sing to my Savior.  The pain subsided, and went completely away; I told my Precious Savior thank you so much; praise His Holy Name.  After some prodding from my mother, I went to the doctor.  They said it was a kidney stone that I had passed.  I haven’t had any more problems since then, praise be to the One and Only True God.
In 2013, there was a phone call to my supervisor (the wonderful HR person who hired me) asking about me and my work.  This person was interested in hiring me.  I was not looking for another job – but this was a promotion.  I was so excited, I basically had the job if I wanted it.  I just knew this was from God; this being placed right into my lap.  It took a good 4 months or so for all the paperwork to go through.  It was either the same day or the day prior that my supervisor expressed her desire for me to stay and offered me an office.  Then it hit me that it may be the Lord’s will to stay where I was (I had worked in that same area for 16 years at the time; in many different departments).  Boy was the lady shocked when she called and offered me the job and I told her I’d have to call her back – that I had to think about it.  I prayed over this, however, this is when I still had my feet into the world, and not giving my all to my King, as I try to do now.  So, I called the person (who was also a preacher) who wanted to hire me, and I told him I felt that God was leading me to stay where I was.  He understood, and mentioned that I should do what I feel the Lord is leading me to do.  I am still at the very same office in the present day.
King Yeshua was teaching me how to praise Him with praise songs; that I didn’t have to be at a church, I could praise Him anytime.  Also, the songs did not have to be hymnals necessarily, and He opened up a bunch of new songs to me.  Songs that really praise Him and His Beautiful Name, and that praise the Father, and the Holy Spirit.  He had led me to another site, to where He was really talking to me in my spirit.  I figured out that He was pulling me out of the church I was in.  So I left the church out of complete faith that this is what He wanted me to do.  At this point, I was learning about the Jewish Holidays.  It was near this time that I had my first dream, and I knew it was from the Lord.  I was so excited, when I woke up; I called my mom and told her my dream.  She was excited for me also.  In the dream, I was looking up into the sky looking for my Precious Lord, and all of a sudden I am being taken up in the air, like I was parachuting except I was going up instead of down; I could feel and hear the wind blowing on me and it was loud in my ears.  There was someone with me, and I never saw who it was; but I was taken all the way into space and saw earth, then I was heading back towards earth, and I was stopped and saw it divide itself and all that was left was water and there was a cute little face floating in it; it looked like a seed with a face.  I still to this day, have not received revelation on that dream.  (Just now in Communion with my King, He said that this dream was to get my attention, and boy did it ever!)  I received another dream soon after that on 8 December 2013; I call it my comfort dream:  Throughout the dream someone (I believe it was an angel) was singing to me the whole time “God will take care of you.”  I’m still crying from the tenderness of God.  The dream begins with me sleeping and when I awake I am in some apartment in the highest building on earth, it seems, and on the top floor.  I look up and there was a window that stretched from the wall to the ceiling.  I begin to see a plane carrying a huge mass of metal underneath it (as a load).  I’m thinking to myself that it’s going to get dropped on the building I was in.  Then, I saw what looked like a fighter jet fly above my building.  All of a sudden the plane with the load flew over and I could see it drop the huge mass on the building I was in.  I looked to my right and saw a whole lot of people in other buildings down the ocean front including myself falling down into the water below (the ocean).  (So up high, it was taking a while to fall).  I remember thinking that I’m going to die.  That this is the way I will leave this world and finally be with Jesus.  Before I realized what was happening, I was gently floating above the water.  Thank you Lord Jesus.  While I was floating it was so peaceful and wonderful I heard the song “God will take care of you.”  Then I see I am coming up on some big military ships and I am so close to the people on the ships I could reach out and touch them; and wondering if God was going to put me on that ship.  But I just gently started going up just enough to miss it and I wave to the soldier (friendly I think).  I keep floating ever so gently and I come to some land with soldiers at the beach, I just float on by and I go past a sort of hill.  (I do not know if the soldiers were friendly or not, I think they did see me).  Then ever so gently, God puts me down.  I am barefoot don’t remember but I think still in my jammies and I feel as safe as can be and I know that God is with me.  I looked back to see if the soldier could see, I wasn’t worried and I had such peace in my soul, but God had placed me just out of sight, and I continue to walk.  The scenery is pine trees and the path is made of pine-straw.  That is the end of my wonderful and comforting dream.  I love you so much King Yeshua, my precious Lord God Almighty.  Thank you for hiding me under your wings.
Soon after this dream, I received another dream from the Lord; it goes as follows:  It starts out with me having a sense of destroying the enemy ( I am still waiting to see if my Beautiful God will give me the whole interpretation of this dream).  Then, me, my husband, and many other people are at a barbeque in a city.  I enter into the building and come to a room that I could barely walk in for it had boxes everywhere – on the table and on the floor.  I made my way to the other side of the table, then all of a sudden, I am lifted up off the floor, and I begin hearing these loud short quick sounds (shofar, maybe), loud in my ear.  Then I am shifted in the air to where I am now horizontal to the floor, traveling down the hallway, almost like I was flying (but going extremely slow and low to the ground).  I had this tremendous power flowing through my whole body and out through my mouth (I knew I could defeat any evil thing in front of me); this is so very hard to describe; but I felt just a snippet (not even that) of God’s Mighty Power.  Then as I was waking up, I was choking and could barely catch my breath.  At that point, I had never had a dream like that one; so amazing and powerful.  However, the absolute mostest and bestest dreams (private joke between me and my King) ever are the ones with my Beautiful King Yeshua in them.  I praise my Holy and Mighty God, Hallelujah to Your Holy Name!!!
I started spending more time praising and praying to my Beautiful Lord Jesus, to the Holy Father, and the Holy Spirit.  I have had very joyous times during my times with the Lord (and still do) and during one of these times (maybe even after another dream from the Lord) I can’t remember, that I believe I was baptized with the Holy Spirit.  It was a feeling I cannot explain; indescribable (just like our King).  I wrote it down in my notes on my phone, as Jesus dancing in my heart; but even that doesn’t come close to describing the feeling.  The Beautiful Lord Jesus was teaching me so much then (but I didn’t really realize how much).  I was beginning to hear Him a little more in my spirit.  He also kept giving me dreams.  I had a really bad one – there were demons holding me down and all I kept saying was, “I belong to the Lord Jesus, then I woke up.  The Lord was beginning to teach me spiritual warfare and I didn’t really know it.  I woke up one time or maybe several times still rebuking the enemy in the Lord Jesus’ Name while I was waking up.  During this time, I felt that the Lord Jesus, desired me to call Him Lord Yeshua (however, I spelled it differently than I do now).  The time that I realized I was really hearing from Lord Yeshua, I was starting to work at the food bank on Saturday mornings.  I asked the Lord if He minded me working on the Sabbath day.  I clearly heard Matthew 12.  So I went to the chapter, and it mentions about the Sabbath, how Lord Yeshua took His disciples into the corn fields to eat.  I was in tears.  I had just heard from my Savior.  Tears of joy flooded my eyes.
I take communion with my King everyday and I remember near this same time, He told me how many crackers I had left in the box (for I paid no attention to how many were left); seven.  Sure enough there were seven crackers left.  I was on cloud nine.  He had just given me another confirmation that I was hearing from Him.  Praise Him, Praise Him, Praise Him, all the day is long; for He is worthy to be praised!
I think by this time, I had met my King Yeshua in two dreams.  When the Lord is in your dreams you really don’t control any of your actions.  It is all by His perfect reasons and plans as to how the dreams go.  You can also see His wonderful sense of humor.  It was in one of these dreams, on 8 March 2014, where He was letting me know that I was His Bride.  That I was nowhere ready, but, nevertheless, I was His Bride.  One of the most beautiful dreams I had ever had in my entire life (all of the dreams with Him are just so amazing, exciting, and breathtaking).  I was on a great adventure with the Mighty God of the Universe and I still could barely grasp it.  Then, I started seeing things being written in my dreams, just like someone had a pen in their hands and I saw the words come in front of my eyes.  One of these was a message written to my daughter and her boyfriend.  I prayed over it, and King Yeshua wanted me to give the message to them; so I did – that was a pretty difficult thing to do; for I had never had anything like that happen to me that I were to give a message from God.  Here is the message:  “To my daughter’s name and her boyfriend’s name,  sayeth Jesus, Allow Me to work in your hearts, Allow Me room, Allow Me to work.”  I prayed as I sat there, for Him to give me strength, and He did; and I told them His message.  My daughter was curious after that, as she took my writing pad and was reading all of my journals.  If God gives you something to do, He will give you all that you need to perform the job. Amen, and praise to my Glorious God Who Art in Heaven.  I saw and heard many more things, this all began in mid July 2014; and they all usually took place just before I was waking up.  I was so excited, I was recording every day the date and what I had seen or heard.  A day before I received the message to my daughter and her boyfriend, 22 July 2014;  I was just exhausted and was about to take a nap after work.  Before I was asleep all of a sudden there was a song being played but it sounded as if I had earphones on, or maybe someone turned on a stereo; its hard to explain.  Then I saw King Yeshua’s face on the left side of my vision (very hard to explain) but it’s like He was floating and was looking straight at me with great big blue eyes, and had a paradise symbol in His Eyes.  I think I was stunned.  The song was “Look into My Eyes,” by Bryan Adams.  I don’t believe I heard the whole song – but WOW!  My King had just given me a song directly from Him!!!  Praise be to His Holy and Precious Name!!!    It was also during this time that I had received a most precious gift.  I call it the gift of song.  I must admit, it took me a few days to adjust and figure out what was happening – but then I knew – I had been given continuous songs that flow in my heart; non-stop.  Because I think of my Savior when I hear these songs.  Luke 12:34; For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.  It plays songs I have heard, and also the Holy Spirit uses it sometimes to give me a message through a song.  How Beautiful and Great is our God Most High!!!  Ps 118; The Lord is my strength and my song, and is become my salvation.
Then a whirlwind...God’s Holy Refining Fire... Ps 18:30; As for God, His Way is Perfect.  The Word of the Lord is tried.  He is a buckler to all those that trust in Him.  Hebrews 10:31; It is a fearful thing to fall into the Hands of the Living God.  I had been asking God to refine, purify, cleanse, purge me to His liking.  To get rid of all and any darkness that remained in my heart.  King Yeshua has since told me that He had orchestrated this (what I am about to tell you) for my teaching and to strengthen and stretch my faith.  Right now, I am laughing, because, as I just looked up that scripture in Hebrews 10:31, it is now 10:31 pm.  All praise, power, and glory go to my Beautiful King Yeshua.  There is nothing that He cannot do!!!
This is when I couldn’t quite hear from the Lord all the time.  I had gotten a dream ( that I thought was from My King), and I had thought that it was a warning to America – so I thought that the Lord wanted me to post them.  So I did.  I already had made a You-Tube video of another dream that King Yeshua gave me months back; after much prayer in whether He wanted me to post it or not – it was about His Mighty Protection.    So I started making You-Tube videos of these messages that I thought were from the Lord.  I would write these messages – and they would get very angry.  I still thought they were from Him, because of the judgment to America.   However, I was also receiving messages to myself that I thought was from Him – these messages gave me an uneasy feeling; but I kept writing them, cause I kept hearing the voice.  It kept making all of these promises to me – which should have been a huge red flag.  One morning, it made me late for work, and that weekend was all I could take (I think maybe this lasted a week or so).  I knew that something was not right.  All this time I was praying.  I thought I was losing my mind; because I knew that My God would never lie to me, nor hurt me, nor leave me or forsake me.  So I cried out to the Lord – I had the Bible in my hands and I said I wanted the Jesus of this Bible.  I was a mess, mess, mess.  At this same time, I heard the voice yelling at me; and I know that my King would never yell at me.  Then I started hearing deep down in my heart, James 4:7; Resist the devil and he will flee; and also I heard “Feed on My Word,” or something close to that).  I knew that was my True God.  I was so shaky after that; I put myself on a fast; I didn’t care how long it took; but I wanted to be completely cleansed of whatever I was hearing.  When I went to work that Monday (my gift) began to play “I’m a child of the King.”  I knew that was from my King and I cried and praised Him!   A little after that my coworker came and showed me a You-Tube video about King Yeshua.  (He had never showed me a video before that).  I again, knew that was from my King.  I kept hearing deep down – resist the devil and he will flee.  I also saw a vision of a life preserver in the water, and I chuckled; cause I had just read about someone, who had dreams from the Lord, talking about a life preserver He had given her) and I knew that was from my King.  After the 3rd day of the fast, I came home and my husband was listening to songs on You-Tube.  So, he asked me to listen to this one song; and I was really not interested in hearing it; but I listened to it, as he went outside.  The song was “Somewhere over the Rainbow.”  I cried and cried through the whole song.  I knew also that was from my King.  As I went into prayer that evening, I heard deep in my spirit that I must forgive myself before He could help me.  You see, I had completely thought I had disobeyed the Lord, and my heart was broken in a million pieces.  I had also heard His Still SmalI Voice mention Communion on the way home.  I want to speak about Communion; (I had stopped having Communion with Him before this, for I didn’t realize what I know now; however, after this happened, I didn’t feel worthy enough to start having it again with my Precious King, and I didn’t start having it again with Him until later.  I know now that He enjoys having Communion everyday with His Children, to be honored and adored for what He did for the world; John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.   It is a sweet, sweet time of closeness with Him).  I guess I had mustered enough strength through Him (Ps 118:14; The Lord is my Strength and Song, and He has become my salvation) to do what my King was telling me; because that night He healed my severely broken heart.  I knew that I was going to be alright and He gave me peace and joy.  I had held on to the hem of His garment, and I stood on His Word.  That was the only thing I knew to do; I wasn’t going to let my King go – and He delivered me.  Amen, and all praises to my Beautiful King Yeshua!!!
I wanted to draw even nigher to my King after this; and I did.  I was so very gun-shy about hearing any voice talk to me; I asked the Lord only to talk to me through His Word.  I also remember asking Him to remove any and all things that may have come from the enemy (which included my gift, and the song that was given to me; if it was not from My God) for I knew not when this began; and I certainly did not want anything that may have come from the enemy.  That’s how shaken I was (for I knew deep down, the gift and the song was from my King).  Neither did the gift go away ( I still have it), or He tell me that the song wasn’t from Him.  Amen and praise to my Glorious King!  He strengthened me day by day and I felt stronger in Him.  It was sometime at this point, that I had began to have Communion with Him.  I must tell you this story.  I had went to Israel in 2011 – it was such a great feeling to be in the Holy Nation with the people that are the Apple of God’s Eye, “The Children of Israel.”  Which I know that we have been grafted into them, the ones who belong to the One and Only True God.  During the trip, we had went to the Empty Tomb, and our guide had given us a communion cup (a little chalice made from the Olive Tree, with a trim of silver coloring at the top) and we had Communion in the little chapel.  Well, through these several years, we have moved more than once, and I had put the chalice in storage.  I had completely forgotten about it, until my husband found it and handed it to me.  I took it back home and set it on my shelf.  One day, King Yeshua told me to use the cup to have Communion with Him.  He had saved that little chalice for me to have Communion with Him; isn’t He amazing!  Ever since then, I have Communion with my King every day.  One morning, as I woke up; I had just realized that I had a dream with King Yeshua, it was late October 2014.  I praised Him, and was so excited, and began to run through the whole dream in my mind (the parts that He allowed me to remember).  It goes as follows:  Me and the family in my dream were in a single-wide trailer.  King Yeshua was laying on the couch with His Head against the wall.  His legs were out-stretched on the whole-couch.  I remember hearing Him talk about God the Father (don’t remember anything that He said, except “God,”) but I remember seeing His captivating blue eyes.  I was sitting at His Feet (He was  barefoot).  (I still find it hard to comprehend sometimes that I sat at My Savior’s Feet.  Then the dream shifted and He was sitting upright on a different couch.  He had on a very bubbly plastic red shirt.  I remember I wanted to give Him a hug so badly; but I had to wait for people to leave the room; then He said I could give Him a hug; and I did – WOW!  Then all of a sudden the dream shifted again, and I was distracted with a puppy, and I went outside, and when I came back in, He was gone and end of dream.  I was floating on Cloud 9 for the longest time.  I had been praying for another dream with Him, and when I woke up, I realized I had just had my prayers answered.  Thank you, Papa Yahweh, for giving me another dream with Your Precious Son!  I give you all praise, honor, and glory!!!
Then one night, I heard my King tell me to go on a 3-day fast.  This was the end of October 2014, as well.  So, I did what my Lord God wanted me to do.  During the fast, I was clearly hearing my King speak to me.  He told me we were going to learn about spiritual warfare.  King Yeshua, during me worshipping and praising Him, also told me when I get to His Heavenlies, that He will wash my feet.  He also gave me a vision of Him washing my feet in my wedding dress.  Thank you my Heavenly Father, you are so amazing and wondrous, and so worthy to be praised.  I was in my tears of joy.  Thank you my King.  All praises go to you, forever.  Thank you Beautiful Holy Spirit, for you are bringing to mind things I am having trouble remembering.  All praises to you, My Holy God!!!.   Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty, God in 3 Persons, Blessed Trinity!!!
The day after my fast; I went to the beach with my husband and I was thinking about a pastor’s video that I had watched, how King Yeshua had delivered to him through a wave, a shark’s tooth.  I started to ask Him if I could receive something from Him, then I felt I shouldn’t have asked Him; for He has taught me that every child of His; each has a different relationship and walk one from another.  However, I had never been to a beach or body of water to where I saw a helicopter flying and landing in the water; but I saw it that day; I have never seen a dead shark washed ashore; but I saw it that day.  As I took a few steps away from the shark, something caught my eye in the sand; it was shining.  I picked it up (I immediately knew it was from my King) it was a shell shaped just like a heart.  Praise my Beautiful King.  The shell had on one side of it normal shell-like features – but on the other side, it had a purple and white.  It looked like the white was covering what was underneath it.  I immediately thought of King Yeshua’s blood washing me white as snow.  Thank you Beautiful Holy Spirit.  The heart shape wasn’t perfect either, and He told me that was what my heart had went through and looked like.  It even had little nicks in it.  Of course, I had my tears of joy from my King.  It was either that same night or maybe a few nights after, that King Yeshua gave me beautiful visions upon my wall.  I was praying and He told me to look up, and I saw a vision of palm trees and the beach as the sun was going down.  Then from what I remember, I saw many lights and a great big heart of fire with an arrow going through it; of course I had again had my tears of joy. Oh how I praise and adore my Perfect King Yeshua.  One night, maybe the same night, I was going to sleep and I saw my King’s Arm wave and then He revealed all of the angels around my bed.  They were all facing the other direction.  Thank you my King for all of your protection.
So when I was at work, maybe the next day or a few days after (I am sorry, I didn’t document all of these days); King Yeshua began to tell me that I was going to be in training.  A special end-times training that some of His Bride was going to receive.  I think I was in shock.  When I got home that evening, I was in tears again, because one of the Lord’s prophets had posted a message from the Lord; the message was saying that there will be an end-times training, that was going to be intense, and that the Lord was saying (in the message) that (I am paraphrasing) to listen to Him throughout the training and they would get through quickly; and if they didn’t listen to Him, it would take even longer time.  I immediately knew that message was for me (for it is exactly what He had told me at work that day) and whoever else was going to be in the training.  Hallelujah and praise God for all of His confirmations!  He is so wonderful and He always says that there is nothing that He cannot do, Amen!
As I was reading His Word, (maybe that same night or a few nights after, I can’t remember exactly) , He asked me how I wanted to receive more confirmation in a dream.  I told Him, five inches of snow and song birds, and He said something that made me laugh (He has the greatest sense of humor).  That night as I was going to sleep, I saw a flash of a person bump my video screen (my eyes), cause it looks just like I am holding a video camera and shooting a movie.  It was my Beautiful King Yeshua and He was being funny (again, He has the best sense of humor, more than anyone; for He is God); for He was acting like He was freezing.  He had a scarf wrapped around His neck and He was on a frozen lake of ice, and He was ice-skating.  He skated over to the bank and had a measuring stick and showed me the snow measured up to 5 inches.  Then He gestured with His Hand and showed me all kinds of songbirds.   There was my great confirmation from my Beautiful King Yeshua.  During that same night, I still don’t think I was asleep, I saw two boys, and in the background were fishing boats.  I didn’t understand why I was seeing this (like another video), then I saw my King come up and put His Arms around them with such a big smile on His Face; it was then I heard “disciples.”  I didn’t know which two it was, but I was so excited.  I also saw that same night, King Yeshua as He was landing with His Glorious Wings spread (I could feel His majestic power) I couldn’t really see His Face, for He was turned to where I couldn’t see it.  I saw all these angels bowing down to Him – it was amazing.  He has a very Commanding Presence; I could feel it tremendously in the vision.  WOW!!  I praise you my Holy King.  Ps 18:3; I will call upon the Lord who is worthy to be praised.  One of these nights, I had a brief vision of King Yeshua dancing with me – but He was as a lion; I heard His voice of many waters, very loud, say “I AM YOUR KING.”  Very powerful!  I also saw another vision of King Yeshua and myself; He was holding my hands as we were floating and twirling in the air in circles, and coming down from the ceiling (hard to explain).  I was in my wedding dress.  It was so lovely to see.  Thank you my Glorious King!
I was told by the Beautiful Holy Spirit that the two boys I saw were James and John Zebedee.  How awesome!  Later on King Yeshua told me that He was my Commander-in Chief and Lord of Sabbath.  That the training was not going to be easy.  That I was going to be His Warrior Bride.  I still didn’t understand or could comprehend what was happening.  I say this, I had much trouble, after it was sinking in, believing that this was happening to me.  He gently kept telling me to listen to Him; my Commander-in-Chief; He has such great patience with me.  I was being taught a lot about spiritual warfare.  I had a lot of ugly visions and I heard a lot of ugly things in my mind; but at the same time, I would hear “Resist, resist;” the second I started hearing the ugly things.  He showed me many other visions, that I can’t recall the particulars.  Then one night as I was about to go to sleep, I started hearing myself, and seeing myself; and I was directly in front of a red dragon.  I must have had the power of God in me, because I was standing right in front of it; rebuking it and with great authority telling it was defeated; and reminding it that only God has the power.  That’s all I remember hearing, then the dragon breathed fire on me; and I was not the least bit harmed; I don’t think I even flinched.  I then saw myself go and calm down a mother and her child that had been hiding from the dragon.  After this, I then saw myself in a different scene sitting on a horse; the wind was blowing through my hair, and I looked serious and authoritative; but also peaceful.  Everyone that knows me, knows I am not a very authoritative person; but with God anything is possible.  I woke up praising my King for what He had just showed me.  For then, I knew what I was going to be doing (what I believe is in the tribulation time; for that is when the great and awful darkness comes, and the veil is removed).  This is why I was being trained.
I had a pretty horrible dream, it goes as follows:  I was in a nursery with a crib and I was standing beside it, then I got this extremely creepy sensation and it felt like it was trying to take control of me, and all I could begin to say was “I belong to Yeshua HaMashiach,”  I had to really fight to get the words out, but once I did; I started really rebuking the devil, and I told him to go back to hell where he belongs; then I woke up.  Horrible dream.  Had another bad one; this time I was in a truck and I felt that same creepy feeling and I started to try to lock the doors, then I woke up; or so I thought.  When I opened my eyes, I saw this hand that was glowing red, like hot coals on my belly, only there was something as a barricade (I think it was like a coffin), anyway before I could even let out a scream – I saw my King; He was floating like He was when He gave me His song, and He was huge.  He began to blow the powerful breath of God, and I could see the hand turn into complete dust.  Praise be to my Glorious King, for He is always with me, protecting me.
Sometime later, I thought I was still hearing from my King.  I still don’t understand all of the purpose of my training; but I started hearing from Him all the time (which wasn’t what I was used to getting from Him).  So I continued on, singing praises to My Father, My King, and the Holy Spirit; praying, and reading His Word.  I was very acutely aware of what happened last time; and I thought I was very cautious (evidently, not cautious enough) for I started hearing how since I was doing so well in my training that I would get rewarded by seeing my King.  This began in the beginning of November.  I saw in a dream, “Just Believe.”  I was also told to read about Elijah the Tishbite, and I also had a dream about Elijah.     Excitement took me over; for all these things were so new to me.  How I would see Him come in chariots of fire; to pick me up to go on a trip.  (Just like Elijah).  As I am writing this, even now (cause this is so very painful) my King keeps reminding me that He orchestrated all of this for my training.  If I would have been more grounded in His Word, I would have probably have known better.  For a few days, I kept hearing about this, and I had serious doubts in my mind; but I heard, “It hurts me to think that you don’t believe me.”  Well, I was in tears to think I was hurting my King.  The day came  when this was supposed to happen; I went home feeling very uneasy; deep down in my spirit; I knew this was not going to happen.  I felt my faith waning; I didn’t like the feeling I was having; but I was hoping at the same time.  Time came and went.  I was in tears and in much pain; crying out to my Lord, to please help me.  Then, after a while, I heard a very harsh rebuke, “You knew that it wasn’t going to happen.”  I have just received the revelation as I have been writing this, that it was the Holy Spirit convicting me.  I can’t remember what else He said; and I knew that my Lord had rescued me again.  His ways are so much higher than man’s ways.  Tears, tears, and more tears.  I said things to my Beautiful King that I wish I could take back.  I asked Him if He even knew my name, and I also wished He would just take me out of the world.  I am in so many tears as I write this.  Then I heard rest in Me and Feed on My Word.  So I did.  He healed my terribly broken heart again; this time it wasn’t all of a sudden, it was over a few days time.  All the while He kept telling me to rest in Him.  The training was like another whirlwind.  I couldn’t sing praises to my Lord on my knees, like I always did, cause it had such an effect on me, I didn’t want to do anything as I did, when I was hearing from the enemy.  But my Wonderful Savior helped me through this, and He even lead me to more praise songs.  Praise and Glory to the Most High God!!  I had also asked Him if I was having communion with Him or the enemy (more tears as I write this) This was when He was still healing me); and He said “He gives His Glory to Noone!”  I had also began to call Him, Yeshua, during this time, and I started to call Him, Lord Jesus, as I had in the past; however, I heard Him say, “Wendi, please still call me Yeshua; more and more tears.  I was so sad to think I thought any of this.  Please understand I never thought for one moment that my King ever left me or abandoned me, for I know what His Word says and His Word is Truth; but I wanted to make sure that He took everything away that was not of Him.  I knew I had just went through some so very intense and quite painful training.    Later, He told me that my training was almost over with.  So, I didn’t know what to expect.  He told me while I was going to sleep, that the next part of my training was going to be extremely painful.  I guess He had strengthened me so much; and He had taught me things I didn’t realize at the time (I’m still not sure of all of the things He taught me).  But I told Him that it was well with my soul.  I had been reading James, Chapter 1:3-4 and praying it back to my Lord.  For it says; My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.  There is also a song called, “It is well with my soul,” which I listen to all the time.  It is very true.  There comes a time when you just know that God has you, and whatever His Will is for you; you accept it; for God is Perfect and His Will for you is Perfect.
I had also began to realize that for a while, that He kept referring to Himself as “Your King.”  So I call my God – the Glorious Son of the Father Most High; King Yeshua HaMashiach.  Praises and Glory to His Holy and Mighty Name!!!  I also noticed that He called me by my name when He spoke to me.  That’s how I began to realize also, that it was really Him who was talking to me.  I started telling myself that I know God would never lie to me, so when I heard certain things; I said something like, “If this be my King, I believe everything that my King Yeshua says.”  At sometime later, when I was worshipping and singing to my God; I began to see another vision (video).  I saw this person as if I was looking up to a piece of glass, and it looked like he was looking down at me; he looked wild and I heard the Holy Spirit tell me it was John the Baptist – WOW, again!!  Then, in another vision, I saw I was looking down and I saw this creature with large hind legs then the vision opened up more and I realized it was hell or death; I then saw my King and all of His Glory; for He was shining so brightly; and all these creatures bowing down to Him; it was amazing.  Glory be to His Holy, Righteous, and Mighty Name.  Then another vision and I saw my King with the light shining on Him, and He was smiling; it was like I was watching Him on video.  I wished it would have lasted longer – for I could have looked upon Him all day.  Then another vision; I started seeing my King in the sky along with His angels – one was blowing a horn.  King Yeshua was close to the earth – then I saw a person standing near a tree and I started to see women in their wedding dresses and men in their tuxedoes meeting the Lord in the air – He would quickly give them a hug, then He would send them up some Heavenly stairs.  Then, I felt myself (in the vision; so very hard to explain) but  I met Him in the air; He gave me a quick hug and ushered me up the stairs.  I think that was the end of the vision.  I was in my tears of joy; He had just shown me that I was going to be raptured with His Bride.  Amen and Hallelujah to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords; the Bridegroom of all Bridegrooms!!!
There is a reason (or 10,000, I always tell Him) that He does things.  I found out slowly that He used me being at His Feet as a learning visual for me.  As He has taught me; when I worry or have anxiety, or get angry, etc; He tells me to throw it at His Feet; and every time He shows me standing with a sign that says the specific thing, and I throw it at His Feet as I say it. He is so amazing and He, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Father are the best teachers one could ever have.  Sometime, when I first began my training, He also gave me a visual, of when I rebuked the enemy in His Name, that the enemy would flee with his backside on fire.
Another dream I had soon after my resting time in Him,  it goes as follows:  It was me and someone else was walking down a stairwell in a building; then I felt that someone was chasing me; so I started running down the stairs and when I got to the door on the ground floor, I shoved the person outside quickly; but then the door closed and I was still inside.  Then the dream shifted and I began to hear a newscast saying how his woman had been kept for days, and brutalized and raped, and it showed her coming out of the building dazed and confused; all of a sudden I saw this man coming and running to her in the parking lot, and swooped her up affectionately, I thought it was the woman’s husband.  After this, I saw this same woman in the hospital with many visitors, and she was reading a card that made her smile, and it was known to me that the card talked about God.  I woke up wondering why I had this strange dream.  Then I heard the Holy Spirit tell me, that the man was King Yeshua (He was in disguise), and the woman was myself.  I didn’t know what to think.  It had to absorb a little bit.  Then I heard that this was going to happen near Christmas time; and that this was going to glorify my Beautiful King Yeshua.  Over the next few weeks, I told my King it was well with my soul, whatever He willed for me.  Many times He told me this would greatly test and stretch my faith.  As time drew nearer, I found out that I was going to be abducted and killed on the third day (strangled); I saw the vision of me; dead, with a Christmas tree in the background.  I saw many, many visions of this person putting his hands around my throat and other things that were pretty horrible.  However,  I was also told that I was going to be brought back to life – after I go to Heaven (I guess you could say; to have a near-death experience; except I was really going to die).  Well, I know it sounds crazy but it was a great incentive for me to find out I was going to see my King in Heaven.  I was telling over and over that it was well with my soul.  After a while, I was told the week of Christmas, this was to occur.  All the while, I played my worship and praise songs to my Glorious God at work.  Then I would come home and have communion with Him.  Then I would look at any messages He had given to His prophets, prophetesses, messengers, or watchmen on the wall.  Then prayer and reading His Word; not necessarily all the time in this order.  You see, I had asked Him to completely take me away from my fleshly worldly things, and He did.  I no longer watch TV, or movies, and He had given me eyes to see and ears to hear; how the world does not please Him.  James 4:4; For being friends with the world is enmity with God.  I wanted God and all of Him.  I want no more of the godless things of this world.  For the world doesn’t glorify my Glorious, Wonderful, Loving, and True God.  Ok, so back to what I was saying, I was told that no weapons would be used and no bones would be broken.  On the Monday of Christmas week 2014, I came into work and found a tiny little candy “J” on the letter “X” of my keyboard.  We had a cookie exchange that day, but I didn’t see anything with letters on it; besides that, the letter was on the keyboard in my office(or, I call it His office; for all things belong to God) .  I asked my coworker if he knew anything about someone going into my office and he said no, and I asked him if he had any cookies with letters on them, he said no.  I asked my other coworker and he didn’t see anyone either.  Their offices are right beside the office that I use.  I knew it was from my King.  I still have it to this day.  I started thinking to myself, why would it be on the letter “X”; because I knew there was a reason.  Then, the Holy Spirit told me, “Crossing over to Jesus.”  People that know me know I could have never come up with that on my own.  It was confirmation about what was going to happen.  Before this, I had been asking King Yeshua about His Childhood.  King Yeshua gave me more visions right near this same time; a few days before Christmas.  I heard a baby crying and then I saw the vision open up, it was King Yeshua when He was born; I saw Mary and Joseph and I saw Him as a babe wrapped up; with His Feet sticking out (I am laughing, because He just gave me revelation about His Feet, to where I lay everything down).  I think I heard Him tell me he weighed 6 lbs 12 oz.  Hallelujah and praise the Father in Heaven: Hebrews 10:5; For wherefore when He cometh into the world, He saith, sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me.  Praise to the Holy One of Israel; the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.  Then I saw another vision with King Yeshua as a toddler in Mary’s lap (very quick).  Then I saw directly in front of me, King Yeshua when He was 13.  This was a very vivid and clear picture right in front of me, and I can still see Him at 13 just so clearly today.  Another vision, in this same night, He showed me Him kneeling down beside His bed and praying to the Father at age 12.   During these visions, I heard Him tell me that He was a normal boy growing up, and I heard and saw Him crying on His bed at the age of 12 as well.  I don’t know what to say when I think about this; as He is God and He is so wonderful and beyond any of my comprehension.  He used the picture of Him at 13, I think the next day at work, and showed me above Him, His Name spelled out “Yeshua.”  Because I had been asking Him off and on how He wanted me to spell His Name.  I got my answer; in a way I would have never expected.  Hallelujah to my King!   I also asked Him where I should put the accent, later on that evening and He showed me “Ye shu’ a.”  Our God is so incredible, amazing, fun, adventurous, humorous, loving, gracious, merciful, and I could go on and on and on. Praise His Wonderful and Everlasting Name!!!
There were also times that I would say certain scriptures in my heart, 1st John 4:4; Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.  Also, Romans 8:31: What shall we then say to these things?  If God be for us, who can be against us?  For I was preparing myself for what was about to happen.  I told my King, I know as long as I have Him, I have no fear.  1st John 4:18; There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment.  He that feareth is not made perfect in love.  I was memorizing many more scriptures, as well.  One day at work, I clearly heard the enemy tell me, “Your God is going to let you die.”  And I quickly shot back, Philippians 1:21; For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.”  I didn’t hear anything else after that.  Hebrews 4:12: For the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.  That Wednesday, Christmas Eve, my King had told me all day to go to a certain place directly after work.  I didn’t know much, only that that was the day it was supposed to happen.  So, I listened to my King.  On the way there, He kept telling me and preparing me that I was being led straight to the person who was going to abduct me.  I had great peace in my spirit, Philippians 4:7: And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.  I should also mention that my King and the Holy Spirit had me memorizing Psalm 91, and reading Psalm 18 throughout this whole training.  I now knew why, for I drew strength from the verses through my King, for He is the Word in the flesh.  John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  Amen, Amen and Hallelujah to the Glorious Son of God!  I kept going to the place (for I wanted to glorify my God in whichever way He wanted me to; and the thought of meeting my King afterwards helped.  I get to the place, and I don’t know what to expect; but I get out and walk to a spot with my earphones listening to praise songs to my King.  I go to a certain place, and I have such great joy worshipping and praising my Glorious God on High; lifting up my hands to Him.  After a while, it was getting dark, and I was expecting something to happen at any time.  However, I thought I heard something about a test of faith while I was there.  I kind of let it go; as I didn’t know what to expect.  Well, it got darker and later, and I was looking around in the parking lot; most cars had left and there were a few still there, but they were starting to leave as well.  I started to wonder; if and when this would happen.  I was back in my car; and I was crying out to the Lord what I needed to do; I knew something wasn’t feeling right.  I was really crying; for I didn’t know what to do.  I did not want to disappoint or disobey my King.  Then I heard it again, “Test of faith.”  This time I paid attention, and I heard it several more times.  More tears as I realized what I was being told.  This was all a test of my faith; you could have knocked me over with a feather.  I was relieved, yet I was still even a bit disappointed; for I had prepared myself that I was going to meet my First Love; after everything was over).  Many, many more tears, and praising to my King; then I went home.  I was exhausted.  I heard sometime that night, “Training is over.”  I believe I slept pretty soundly that night.  He had told me the next day, that His Face shown upon me as I was praising Him the evening I was expecting to be abducted.  Glory and Hallelujah to the Almighty God; all praise, power, glory, honor, dominion, and strength to Him!!!  Much more strengthening and resting in Him after that.
He gave me another dream,(I didn’t realize it was Him, for He disguises Himself sometimes), I have an ongoing joke with Him; because there is a song called “Jesus in Disguise,” and I can feel Him laughing and I laugh at the same time when I begin to play it.  He gave me a dream way back in 2013, I believe, and a certain portion of it, He is laughing and chuckling in it; and sometimes He uses that as a visual to show me He is laughing.  Ok, back to the dream.  Mainly I remember hearing Him say, “Wendi, do you know why I unplugged you?”  This was in the dream, so I didn’t think much of it, and like I said, I didn’t realize it was Him. But after I woke up, or even maybe later at work – all of a sudden, I asked my King, if He was going to unplug me (take away the internet).  I didn’t really get a response.  Later, not sure if that same evening or the next evening in prayer; He told me to go on a fast from the internet for 7 days.  You see, I was staying too long listening to His messages and news headlines, and just listening to long.  I had erroneously thought that I was spending time with Him, as I was doing this.  He’s so wonderful; for He warns me of things that are coming.  Before the training began; I had a dream that all of my teeth had fallen out (a warning dream from Him).  I didn’t know what it had meant at the time; but it certainly had me wondering.  As I have been typing this; I have gotten many revelations from the Holy Spirit.  So, I went on the fast.  He let me, however, still listen to the praise songs to Him on my phone (which I do every day at work).  I have great joy in my heart when I sing to Him.  He is my Beloved Savior and Bridegroom.  I live for Him and He consumes my every thought.  I love to praise my God continuously all day, and talk to Him; I even talk to Him as I am going to sleep.  I tell Him I want to fall asleep with Him.  I rejoice in Him all the time.  I would be nothing without Him and He is so gentle and patient with me.  I thank Him for having such great patience with me.  He makes me the happiest woman alive.  He is my happiness, my joy, my peace, my strength.  He is my Very Heart, for I tell Him that His Word says, Luke 12:34; Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.  For He is my greatest treasure there could ever be; therefore He is my Very Heart.  He is pure love.  He is so much fun to be with, and every day is a great adventure with Him.  He is stern when He needs to be, for He is my Abba Daddy.  I’ve never known any love like His before; unconditional and ever-flowing.  I trust Him with everything in me.  For His Word says, Ps 91:4: He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust; His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.  He has also shown me, He is right here with me always protecting me.  There is nothing like His Holy Presence.  There is nobody like Him. How do you describe the indescribable and incomprehensible?  I am so in love with my King; I need Him every moment and He is there.  I enjoy His company, so very, very much; He is more real to me than the world is; He is my comfort and He is my warmth.  He tells me I am His beautiful blushing Bride.  He fills me with His Oil of Gladness.  Ps 23:5: Thou preparest  a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest  my head with oil; my cup runneth over.  He tells me that He is in Me, and I am in Him, and together with the Holy Spirit, we are in the Father.  Oh, how I love my Glorious, Wonderful, Mighty, Powerful, Gracious, Merciful, Patient, and Loving God.  God is love.  1st John 4:10: Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.  Hallelujah to the Living God, Jehovah!  In King Yeshua’s gospels, He says if you know Him, you know the Father.  John 14:7: If ye had known Me, ye should have known My Father also: and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him.  Isn’t our God just so Wonderful – I love Him so much; so very much!  More than I could ever put any words to.  The next time that I went back to the site where King Yeshua wanted me to go for the faith test (for it is one of my favorite places to go and have Communion with Him).  I was sitting on one of the huge pylons (looking at His Majestic ocean).  And I happened to look down and I spotted the only big shell that was intact and that was around there.  Well, I couldn’t believe my eyes, for it was the same exact type of shell (shaped like another heart) that He had given me back in October of 2014; it was a little bigger in size.  This was now sometime in January of 2015.  My training lasted from the end of October 2014 to December 24, 2014.  Glory and praise to my Blessed, Faithful, and Holy King.  For I will sing His praises forever more.  I immediately thought of it as a marker of my test.  Thank you Beautiful Holy Spirit for giving me that revelation and remembrance.
Back when I was going through the first of my trials by fire; when I was posting the messages not of my God; I had posted an apology, after I deleted everything off of it; with the exception of the dream that was on there in the very beginning; the dream of protection from my King.  Many times I had wanted to delete the whole channel; but He kept telling me to leave it, for it had that one dream on it. I never went back to that site again after that.  Much too painful.  On February 23, 2015,  I was in prayer, and I heard King Yeshua tell me a poem.  I was so excited, I thought it was just for me, and I quickly wrote it down, so I could remember it.  I put it on my notes in my phone with the date.  However, later on, maybe the next day, He tells me to post the poem to Facebook.  I knew then, it wasn’t just for me, but for everyone.  I though He meant my regular Facebook page (which I never visit, I set it up one day a long time ago).  So, I posted it there.  Then, I received another poem from Him and I posted that also on my Facebook page.  I think it was either that night or the next that He tells me to go the You-Tube site and take down the apology; but leave the dream.  He held my hand the whole time, as I was in tears; for I did not want to go back to that site ever again.  But I did what my King wanted me to do.  I was expecting to see all kinds of ugly comments; but I didn’t see anything; He had stopped people going to that site; after the count of a little more than 10 people.  Bless the Holy and Faithful Lord and I will sing His praises forever more.  He told me He wanted me to create a new Facebook page and to post His messages on the You-Tube channel.  He started very slowly with me in giving the messages.   Then He gradually made the messages larger.  How gentle and kind is our Great Lord God Almighty.  For I was also (in the beginning of Him giving me messages) thinking of what I had went through before with messages not from Him.  He knew this (He knows everything before I even think it; for He is God).  He held my hand all through it.  He is ever so Merciful, Gracious, Gentle, and Loving.  I prayed about every message He had given me.  These messages were straight from scripture, only God could give these messages; for there is no way I or any person could ever put together such truths; as quickly as I was writing them down.  For God’s Word is Truth.  If He wants you to do something; He knows how to get your attention (I tell Him this all the time).  For there is nothing that He cannot do.  I knew these were straight from God Almighty Himself.  A few messages later; He said He wanted His messages to say Urgent and the websites to change their names also; everything urgent; so I listened to my King and changed everything to urgent.  The last message from Him, I had written down the wrong date that morning when He gave me the message, and didn’t realize it as I was making the video, as I read straight from my paper.  I realized it after I had posted it.  He told me not to make another one; just to change the date in the description box; so I did.  He told me; maybe the second day; that He had anointed the last message; and He did.  I have never seen so many views happen overnight; when it was registering about 60 that night and the next morning it was more than 1,000 views.  Glory to His Mighty Name.  I was stunned.  It was a great confirmation.  It was also confirmation as King Yeshua had given one of His messages to His prophet  (I am only a messenger) and it said how a number of the Lord’s faithful messengers had been told by the Lord they wouldn’t be giving any more warning messages on their channel; that they had completed their ministries.  It surprised me, but it was great confirmation as to what King Yeshua was saying in the messages He had given me.  He has also given me His burden concerning the comments.  I was feeling a bit overwhelmed.  He gave me peace.  Thank you my Glorious King Yeshua.  May God get all the Glory for Your Messages.
He also wants me to post the most recent dreams from Him: the first one goes as follows:  I am in the kitchen sitting at a kitchen table with these two women.  And I am hoping to myself they are not homosexuals; because I felt in my spirit they were.  It turns out that they start reaching across the table to each other; so I knew.  It was then that I get up and say to them, “Love the Lord with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength.  Then, the dream shifted and I was standing in front of the table with the two ladies standing behind the table looking at me talk.  I was telling them about God and about how Jesus gave His life for anyone who will come to Him.  One was seeming like she was smiling and I think the other one wasn’t so happy.  End of dream.  I think the Holy Spirit was telling me: No condemnation; just telling them about God’s love.
Second dream goes as follows: I was driving and I was at the corner about to make a right turn – there was a truck coming and for some reason I knew it was evil; it started slowing down, and I was about to go in the ditch.  Then the dream shifted.  It was nighttime and I was standing maybe on the outskirts of someone’s yard.  I remember I was saying, “In the Mighty Name of Yeshua HaMashiach, Get Out!, and I kept saying this over and over; I was trembling terribly.  All the while, I had my eyes shut so I didn’t see anything.  All of a sudden, God’s power came through me as I said it again, like His voice of many waters (hard to explain) then I kept putting my arms in front of me as if to see if anyone was there – then I touch someone, and they say that it is gone (whatever it was).  I open my eyes and I don’t know who that was with me; but I fall to my knees and I lift up my hands to the heavens and I praise my Holy and Mighty God.  End of dream.
Now, He has asked me to write my testimony, so prayerfully, I am putting this in documentation form and on video.  I have told no person about the training that I received from King Yeshua.  I have told my mom about the first whirlwind (before the training) and the dreams and visions; but not the training.  Through putting this testimony together, I have realized what a wonderful, amazing, surprising, loving, unexplainable, and fantastic journey I have been on with my King.  I have relived every detail; and I have been in a lot of prayer throughout this, and many, many more tears.  He has taught me to not dwell on any of the past, to look straight at Him, Stand in Him, and Follow Him (as He has also mentioned in one of His messages).  I see Him in a visual putting His hands to His eyes and then pointing to me, telling me to stay in Him.  I have told Him in the past, and still do, that I am walking on water to Him, and I am not looking back, down, or side-to-side; only at Him.  I love my Beautiful Papa Yahweh, King Yeshua, and Holy Spirit, with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength; and I will sing my God’s praises forevermore.

6/9/15 I will bless your work
I am being obedient and posting this message. Please take this to The Beautiful Lord in your prayer closet. page for the transcript.
Paypal - wndgross31260@yahoo.com
Instructions: please input my email address, that is all that is needed. I love you all my precious brothers and sisters in King Yeshua.
Greeting to everyone in King Yeshua. I will sing my Gods praises forevermore. The Holy Father The Holy Son and the Holy Spirit. All praises goes to you. Amen and Amen.
I received this word on June 9th 2015 at 4:53 pm
Daughter write my words you have now entered the last leg of your race.
I have anointed you very highly for the job I have set before you. You are now ready for your tasks and assignments for me. In order for you to work for me I have had you leave your job and forsake all to follow me. You have listened and obeyed everything I have told you to do against great adversity. You have  overcome my Love. Now I want you to post this to Facebook and to You Tube. I want you to ask from my people, my children to assist you  in your glorious assignment that you will be doing. As you will be driving throughout America delivering my Good News to the Lost and Backslidden children. This is a time to shine for your King. Your light is so very bright my love, for you are filled with my Holy Spirit and I have lit your candle that will never go out. As I am a consuming fire. You have made me so proud and so full of joy, for you have surrendered your all for your saviour. I love you my sweet sweet daughter. This will be a wonderful work for you as you get to work for my kingdom and see America as it is now. For soon America will be judged. My love, you will now be working for your commander in chief. Be sure to ask if they wish to use a paypal account and give directions for its use. You will need the funding to cover supplies, gas wear and tear and other items. I will bless your work. Tell all who want to contribute to this ministry that they will reap the benefits also. I am going to use you in a mighty and powerful way my love. This will be a ministry without an ending time another words you will be working for me until I come for you my Bride. I love you, your Bridegroom and King Yeshua.

Update of what King Yeshua has done in my life the past 2 parts 1-4
To God be all the glory. As you watch you will see something moving in the background, it is my dog coco. I am sorry it took me so long to put this out...but I just had issue after issue come up with electronic devices. ALL PRAISES TO OUR WONDERFUL GOD OF GLORY for showing me how to do things and for the program that all of a sudden popped up on my computer....without it I couldn’t have downloaded this
All praises to our Wonderful God! Ps 18:30 As for God, His way is perfect: the Word of the Lord is tried: He is a buckler to all those that trust in Him.
Jeremiah 32:27 Behold, I AM the LORD, the God of all Flesh: is there anything too hard for Me?
Revelation 14:9-10 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; and he shall be
June 24, 2015
As I started recording different bits of information and putting them all together as huge confirmations from King Yeshua, I also began writing about the last few months of how King Yeshua continues to be, has been, and always will be Commander, Director, Companion, Best Friend, Bridegroom of my life.  For I have surrendered all to Him forever, and I am ever so happy that My God is perfect in every way, Who is the Glorious Holy Father, the Glorious Holy Son, and the Glorious Holy Spirit, and that God holds my life in His Everlasting Hands.  As I was writing yesterday, It finally dawned on me, that He wanted me to write this and then He was telling me to post it afterwards.  So, I will give details of what He has been doing in my life.
On February 23, 2015, He began to give me the messages, that are posted on the two sites, the Facebook and the YouTube site, about what is going to be taking place very soon as the end of His Era is here.  After He finished giving me those messages, He wanted me to write my testimony, which is He had me put on the YouTube site, as it was too large to put on Facebook.  Well, very soon after that, King Yeshua began to give me personal messages for other people at my work.  Sometime, during this, King Yeshua began giving me the scripture, Matthew 1016, Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.  It is extremely hard to just walk up to someone and tell them I have a message from the Lord Jesus for you, especially in the workplace.  But that is what He wanted me to do, so I delivered each message.  He told me that He has highly anointed me, and that He had ordained me as a messenger and prophetess.  He also told me that I have a mantle, which is 1st Peter 4:17, For the time is come that judgment must begin at the House of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God.  I kind of knew what mantle meant, but I looked it up to see clearly what He was saying to me.  A mantel is a spiritual anointing and authority.  All praises to King Yeshua’s Holy and Righteous Name.   He had told me that I must read each message to the individual person, and not to just hand them the message.  All listened, but one.  Some were really excited and wanted to hear His message, and I’m not sure what the others were thinking, only God knows people’s hearts.  Sometime during these messages, He had also given me another message to take to the church I used to go to.  I will not disclose the name of the church, or the contents of the message, but I can tell you that they deny the movement of the Holy Spirit and His Spiritual Gifts for edification of the church.  I was to deliver that message to the pastor of the church, and let him decide if he would let me give the message to the congregation; for if so, I had to be the one to read it to them.  I did not deliver it on the day that King Yeshua had originally wanted me to, for He had given me another week (my daughter had just gotten married that week, and He knew that delivering that message would take a lot out of me).  He is telling me, at this very moment, that this is His Permissive Will, as I am writing this.  I was truly grateful to Him for giving me extra time.  Months earlier, I was hearing in my spirit that I would be doing something like this at the church.  Either the night before, or a few nights prior to me giving the message to the pastor, King Yeshua warned me, that things don’t always work out the way I think they should.  Well, the day came for me to deliver the message to the pastor – let me tell you, I can’t begin to describe how nervous and frightened I was.  While I was waiting, I began to sing praises to My Holy God, and I heard the Holy Spirit tell me to say that I was under the anointing of the Lord Jesus before I delivered His message.  I was not met with open arms by the pastor, but his wife was ever so nice.  King Yeshua had told me to begin with telling him I had a message from the Lord Jesus to him and the congregation.  That if he did not approve of me reading the message to the congregation, that their blood would be on his hands.  Then I was to read Acts 2:17, and also read the mantle that He gave me.  I could feel the great displeasure of the pastor, and was nervously reading.  He stopped me before I could read him King Yeshua’s message.  I will tell you that I couldn’t wait for the Holy Spirit to tell me to leave, as the pastor spewed all sorts of things at me, but I did not cry.  Finally, I heard the Holy Spirit say for me to leave, and as I was leaving, I told the pastor that I loved him in Christ (at that point I don’t know how I had the sense to say anything, for I was so distraught, I know it was the Holy Spirit that said that).  As I entered my car, the tears began to flow, I couldn’t leave the church parking lot fast enough.  I could barely see to drive, and I know He took over and got me to a place where I felt safe enough to stop.  He began to break down the words that the pastor was saying to me, telling me first of all, the pastor was saying how the Lord doesn’t use women to deliver any messages, and King Yeshua said that I (me) know that is not true, for He is using me, and has been using women to do His work.  Secondly, He brought up the pastor saying that the gifts of the Holy Spirit ended in the Apostolic era (the time the apostles were living); and King Yeshua told me that I know that is not true, because I (me) have the Spiritual Gift of prophecy.  He said it ever so eloquently, and consoled me, (more than I could ever describe in the writing; I am not even coming close to doing justice to what He told me).  Finally, He said that He was so sorry I had to listen to the vicious poison that spewed from the pastor, and that He sent me as a lamb among the wolves.  I then knew exactly why He pulled me out of that church.  All praise, power, and glory go to my Beautiful King Yeshua.  He also told me that He prevented me from crying in front of the pastor.  He calmed me down and made me feel so much better.  What a most painful experience, but I know that things weren’t the way I thought they were in that church.  I prayed for the pastor and the congregation.
Alright, so back to my work.  As I was delivering His messages, one of the nights, He had told me that they were about to end.  So I knew, it wouldn’t be much longer.  Another night after that, He began to tell me that my work will try to censor me doing what He wants me to do, and I will have a choice to listen to what they say, or to follow Him.  I told King Yeshua that I will follow Him wherever He tells me to go.  That day came on 4-14-15.  I was completely caught off guard, I just wasn’t expecting it that soon.  I must say that my boss was so great about the whole thing, she prayed for me during our meeting; she is a great woman of God, and so is my coworker.  However, where I work at has a chain of command, and she could only do so much.  The censoring was already beginning.  I didn’t know what to tell my boss, only that King Yeshua had told me this was coming, and that I trust Him completely.  After the meeting, I left early that day, and I also took the next day off, I believe I was in a fog, but I know that He was right there with me.  I prayed and prayed.  However, that evening, He had told me that I would have a big confirmation, for He had told me that my two weeks’ notice began that next day (4-16-15) and I would be leaving my home and my husband  (our marriage still needs healing).  I woke up the next morning, and I had such peace, the peace that surpasseth all understanding (Phil 4:7) I believe even more so than I have ever had in the past.  I knew that I knew, that I knew, that I knew that was what He wanted me to do, so that morning I had another meeting with my wonderful boss and I told her what was going on, that I didn’t know all of the pieces, as He would only give me little bits of information at a time; but that I was to give my two weeks’ notice effective that day.  Well, during my two weeks, He kept giving me some more information each night, I found out that He was sending me to my mother’s house.  I need to back up, during the time He gave me the message to the church; He told me to look up where Rick Warren lived at, I had no idea, so I looked up where the church is, and it is in California, at that point He said that I would be delivering more messages to more churches, across America.  I’m not sure of exactly when, after this, but He began to give me visions of Him sitting on the driver’s side of an RV Camper, waving to me out the window.  (So I had originally thought that I would get the camper where I lived at and leave from there).  He told me exactly when and what to tell Donald, my husband, to tell my daughters, and to tell my mother.  He told me to only take my personals and my clothes, and to leave everything else.  I need to point out that He had been grooming me for years for learning to live without many material things.  It was all very fast – like another whirlwind.  I had to have lots of faith; that is how He was dealing with me; high levels of faith that only He can give.  During the two weeks, I was given much confirmation from people that the Lord sent to me.  I had received an email from one of my coworkers that was like an E Card, this person did not know that I was leaving.  It had in it the scripture, that no weapon formed against thee shall prosper, Isaiah 54:17.  I was amazed and praised Him, the one who created me and everyone else.  One of my last days there, He sent a coworker of mine, who is a great man of God, and he told of a story of a missionary woman; a great story of faith.  After he told me the story, he began giving me some scripture that had helped him in the past, one of which, is the one that I had been saying to the Lord quite frequently then; and also that King Yeshua kept telling me.  However, as my coworker was telling me, Romans 8:31, What shall we then say to these things?  If God be for us, who can be against us? My coworker began to say the scripture, and the second or the third time that he said it, something happened, and he looked at me, ever so sternly, and leaned forward in his chair, and looked at me in the eyes, and said, If God be for you, who can be against you, goose bumps, for I felt King Yeshua’s fierceness of His Word coming through my coworker, and I also felt His eyes looking at me; my coworker didn’t exist at that moment.  That was quite a powerful moment, one I had never felt before.  A day or so before this, I was crying terribly, and asking God for help, and all of a sudden I heard my email come through, so I looked at it, and it was a scriptural site, and I opened it up, and it had Hebrews 11 written in it; I knew what that was, that is the chapter of faith.  I praised the Great Lord Almighty for helping me in my waning faith. I also had another coworker, who is another great man of God, who I had planned on seeing before I left, but hadn’t as of that time.  However, he came down and someone had told him I was leaving, and I said I would be down to his office as soon as I could.  When I got down there, the minute I mentioned prophecy ministry, he turned to the side of his computer, and picked up a cd, and said he knew that once I said prophecy, he knew that cd was for me.  It was him preaching a sermon a few weeks prior to that day, saying All in, I will not turn back.  I couldn’t believe my eyes when I read the title of it.  I listened to it on the way home that day, and boy did it ever speak to me; it was as if it was solely made for me.  Thank you and praise my Wonderful and Mighty God.  He leaves me speechless, He is so Great.
I arrived in Florida on the day He told me to (5-1-15), the day after I left work.  I highly expected an intervention from family my last day of work – but King Yeshua protected me, and me and Donald had a very peaceful night (only He could have done that).  As I was turning onto a street near where my mom lives at, I heard Him tell me, Welcome to Florida.  After I arrived, I was outside looking up to the sky and praising the Lord for letting me get there safely, and I turned as my eye caught a shooting star.  I have never really seen a full, across the sky shooting star before, only a quick glimpse of a few in my lifetime, but that night, I saw the whole thing from the beginning of it shooting across the sky to the end.  It reminded me of God’s True Majesty.  (Genesis 1:16).  Praise my Wonderful God!  I know it wasn’t just for me, but I know that He let me see that as another huge confirmation.  He is so wonderful, powerful, and loving.  The night I arrived, as I was going to sleep, He let me lay on His chest in a vision; He knows what I need before I need it.  I knew that I was where He wanted me to be.  I know there are many reasons why He had me go to my mom’s, for I hadn’t lived near her or the rest of my family since 1994.  I believe I drew even nigher unto Him while I was there.  Before all of this, throughout the past year and this year, He had been giving me hints of me leaving my job at the end of this era to work in His End time Harvest for His Glory.  I had heard clearly one day as I was driving near the beach, Wendi, if I took everything away from you, I will take care of you.  Another time, I was about to move the office furniture around, and He said there is no reason to, for I will not be at work much longer.  There were many other hints as well.  So, I knew it was coming – I just didn’t know when; and let me tell you – it came much quicker than what I ever expected.  When He began giving me messages for the people at work, He told me that my life was going to be turned upside-down.  He warns me of things that are coming.  Just like He is warning all of His Creation what is coming to earth soon.  He cares about every detail of my life – no matter how small. I leaned on Him so much (Proverbs 3:5-6), that He jokes that I almost knocked Him over.  Our King is so funny and so fun-loving, and ever so faithful.  The verse in Ephesians 6:13, Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  I stood in Him, no matter what, and He comforted me the entire time.  I have to also say, that I did not have to capture half as many thoughts as I normally do, when I was staying at my mom’s house.  For I have been attacked very much through the horrible thoughts from the enemy that I have to capture (2nd Corinthians 10:5).  That was quite a blessing; thank you My Beautiful King.  So, here I am, telling my mom I’m going to be getting a camper rv, and having a travelling ministry of some kind – for I knew not much else, and I am still not sure of everything that He is going to have me do in the ministry, and I wasn’t sure either how long He was going to have me stay at my mom’s before I got the RV and began the ministry that I knew was in my future, I just didn’t know much about it at all – for being with Him is always an adventure.  Through Him, I learned to deal with sheer helplessness and vulnerability.  I felt I had no control over anything.  He taught me that even though He told me many things, I still must pray for them also.  Sometimes you have to move on faith, and sometimes you have to, Be still and know that He is God (Ps 46:10).  He kept reassuring me that He had everything under control, that He had me and the situation, and to trust Your King Yeshua.  Many, many, many a tear was shed.  I wanted to avoid the subject of why I was there from all of my family, because, I didn’t have many answers, not many at all.  All the while, King Yeshua kept giving me visions of an RV; with Him either sitting in the driver’s seat or driving.  Visions of a campfire with Him and I sitting at it with the RV in the background.   A vision of Him handing me a miniature RV.  I knew there was an RV in my future.  I even had a dream of the RV sitting in a yard with the numbers on the license plate being 313.  I knew that meant I was going to purchase it from an individual and not a company.  I also prayed about what 313 meant, and the Holy Spirit told me to go through scripture and look for it. One of the verses I found was Psalms 31:3; For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name’s sake lead me, and guide me.  Now this whole entire time, way before this, King Yeshua was always telling me that He would lead me and guide me, but I never knew of the scripture.  I knew of the scripture of similar verbiage, but here was the exact words.  Oh, if I could tell you how many times I stood on this verse.  Thank you my Glorious God for always providing for what I need, before I know I need it.  One day at my mom’s house, I saw through her kitchen window (she has a little bird feeder) a dove sitting on it.  My mom said that doves don’t usually go to bird feeders that they are usually on the ground.  The dove could barely fit on it.  It was beautiful, a nice present from My King.  Another time, I looked out the window and I saw two doves on the tiny bird feeder.  Amazing; thank you my Glorious God for your little gifts that brighten my day.  I have learned, that King Yeshua leads me using all kinds of things, through people, through love numbers, through so many ways, and to always try to glean information from all that you hear, you may find a diamond in the rough.  He speaks to me through many things, so I am very aware of this now.  He says I walk in the Spirit (Galatians 5:16), so I notice these things, even more so.  When other people dismiss things as coincidence, I know differently, He has His Hand on every aspect of my life, thank you my Beautiful, wonderful, mighty, powerful, loving, understanding King Yeshua.
While I was at my mom’s house, I missed Donald so much, and my daughters (my daughters are on their own and in their twenties); my youngest recently got married a few weeks before this great adventure started taking place.  You see, I didn’t know if I was ever going back home to Donald, but He did tell me, when I was crying how much I missed him, that I would see him again someday.
I now thought that I was going to get the RV in Florida and the Lord would launch the ministry from there.  I kept praying that someday maybe Donald could join me in the ministry.  He showed me a vision, in it I was standing, and all of a sudden I saw where He placed Donald directly in front of me.  He also showed me in another vision, how He was standing in front of the RV and I was beside Him preaching His Word with the Bible in my hand, and He had His Arms out welcoming people into His Bosom.  This is a vision that matches what He told me in one of the messages on His sites; it may be the last message.  It was very moving – to be able to glorify Him and help water and plant and He gives the increase.(1st Corinthians 3:7).  I also saw a vision where He was driving the RV and to the right side, out the passenger window, was a beautiful lake in the mountains, and in the lake – was a rainbow; so pretty.
I kept praying for a breakthrough, crying out for help at times.  Reciting and praying to My God many of the promises in Psalms, Romans, James, etc.  Asking Him to help me count it all joy for the tests and trials in my life.  All the while, I was there singing praises and worshipping Him, praying, and reading His Word with all joy in my heart, and having Communion with Him daily.  He is my complete joy, happiness, and peace.  He is so warm and comfortable to be with.
So, on the early morning of 3 June 2015, I had the most wonderful dream with King Yeshua.  I won’t disclose the whole dream for it was very personal, but in the dream, I was able to tell Him that I loved Him.  I think He was as a farmer, and at the end, He pulls out of His Shirt, a glass full of ice and a beverage.  The cup was shaped as a cross and green and red polka-dotted, and He was standing under a tree, and I was about to sit in the same spot that He had sat; but I said to myself, no, I do not deserve to sit there; so I sat on a little tiny stump that was on the porch.  He drank out of it, and He looked at me and said, Hallelujah, eh? In a very low and pleasant voice, and I said, Hallelujah to the Lamb of God.  I woke up trying to remember every bit of that dream, but He only lets you remember certain parts.  I thanked and praised Papa Yahweh for giving me another dream with His Perfect and Precious Son.  However, I must also tell you of the most horrific dream I had the same night prior to my dream with King Yeshua.  In this dream, I was wrestling with satan; but knew that he was a beaten foe, in the Mighty Name of King Yeshua.  It was the most horrible dream – when I have spiritual warfare dreams like this, I usually have to fight to get King Yeshua’s Name (The Most Mightiest Name of  All) out.  In this dream, it felt like I already knew how this was going to end, so effortlessly, with the Holy Spirit, I told satan in the MIGHTY NAME OF YESHUA HA MASHIACH, GET OUT!  Cause I was in someone’s room.  Then he moved and I again told him in the MIGHTY NAME OF YESHUA HA MASHIACH, GET OUT.  Then he was at the door, and I told him again, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YESHUA HA MASHIACH, GET OUT!  And all of a sudden, I lunged at his face and was grabbing and pinching it, and screaming, then I woke up, thinking I was still screaming.  I can’t describe how awful a dream that was.  But as King Yeshua was consoling me about it, later on that day, He said He will never give me  more than I can handle,(1st Corinthians 10:13), and that I was strong enough to withstand the enemy.  It is after I got up and prayed and read His Word, early, early that morning, that I went back to sleep and had one of the greatest dreams with My King Yeshua.  Thank you, thank you, My Beautiful and Wonderful King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the Beautiful Father, and the Beautiful Holy Spirit.  And even more amazing, the Father let me have a sense of smell in this dream with King Yeshua, the same fragrance I had on my clothes that same day.  Now, my mom had just bought some new laundry detergent, so I didn’t know what it smelled like, and the clothes that I wore that day, she had washed with the new detergent and had hung them up for me.  I didn’t notice the fragrance until later that day, then I realized what a beautiful gift that God had given me; for it connected me to that dream all day, and still does.  However, I have prayed to King Yeshua, that if it ever becomes an idol, to take it away (I’m speaking of the shirt, for of course, I have not washed it, nor worn it again).
Then on 9 June 2015, as I had been praying for a breakthrough, it came.  King Yeshua gave me the message for the ministry.  The one He had me post on Facebook and YouTube.  So now I knew a little more, and it seemed as though God was going to get the ministry started.  I want to thank everyone who has contributed to His Ministry, I pray for you all the time.
I still wondered about the RV, for I had the money, that He had told me to take all money from my bank account before I moved to Florida, which was $5300.00, and He said not to go past $3500 for the RV.  I was thinking He was allowing for insurance, tag, and tax.  I kept looking and was trying to set up appointments to look at some, but for some reason, it never worked out.  By the way, 9 June (my breakthrough day) was the 40th day, I had left home.  On 15 June 2015, I had a particularly bad day.  I was crying out to the Lord again, praying scripture, praising and worshipping Him,  He told me that evening that there was pain at night, but joy comes in the morning (Psalm 30:5).  I was feeling better by that evening.  The next morning (6-16-15; the 7th day after the 40 days), I got up, prayed, read His Word; and started the day.  I was still looking for an RV – for I knew He would let me know if it was the one He had in mind.  All the time I was there, I am asking Him to please help me out on knowing about RV’s.  I kept praying and I would say that He knows that I know nothing about RV’s, but I knew in faith, He would get me through.  I kept sensing in my heart, that morning, something about Donald and the RV – so King Yeshua asked me to come into prayer with Him, in prayer He told me it was not His desire for me to be away from my husband.  That I had been greatly tested (I am paraphrasing)  to leave and forsake all for Him, that He is my number one in my life, and that He is my First Love.  I couldn’t believe hardly what I was hearing.  I kept asking Him, so I get to go home, and He would say, Yes my love, you do.
I didn’t have much to pack, as a matter of fact, that Still Small Voice had been telling me not to unpack, so I never put any of my clothes in the drawers; I left everything packed up.  He also told me that I was still going to be working for Him in the ministry – that part wasn’t a test.  My mom asked if I would stay that night, of course I did.  I called Donald and told him that me and Coco (our dog)  was coming home.  I arrived home in NC the evening of 17 June 2015.  The next day, I got up praising My God for letting me come back home.  So I started looking again for RV’s; I come across one, I texted the person, and got a pretty quick response.  I was able to make an appointment that same evening.  Donald had something else to attend, so I went by myself.  I prayed that He would clearly let me know if this is the one He has for me.  He gave me so many signs on the way there, that I pretty much knew this was the one.  He had been telling me that the RV He had for me would be perfect for me to drive, and that actually He would be the One driving it; as He had shown me in many a vision.  When I got there, I was greeted by a lady that was selling it.  I had seen the pictures of it on Craig’s List, and I kind of knew the type of RV He wanted me to get.  As she is showing me around we go into the RV, and I get into the driver’s seat, and I can’t believe my eyes; (The Lord taught me a lot about Him leading me through His Love Numbers (He calls them that); especially with 1, 2, 3, 7; and especially when they are doubled or tripled.  (I think He anoints them because, I feel His Presence when I see these, and I praise His Wonderful and Mighty Name.  I saw on the odometer, 33363, and I immediately knew this was King Yeshua clearly conveying this is the RV He wants me to have.  The Holy Spirit was with me and gave utterance for me, for I did not know what to ask.  The lady was very honest with me, saying she only knew what her brother had told her, and when she drove it quite a distance to her house, that it drove easily, not hard to handle at all.  After I leave, I hear the Holy Spirit telling me to look up the name of the street that the RV is on, and the name of the RV itself.  I am so close to my favorite spot, I go there afterwards, and I have the sweetest time with My King.  So very special.
When I get home, I look up the etymology of the street Dow.  It has several meanings, however, the first meaning that I saw was, a type of vessel.  Then one of the other meanings that stood out was that it was Scottish for dove.  I am so excited at this point I look up the RV name which is Georgie Boy, Trans-Master.  So I look up the name George, and it means farmer or earth worker.  We are His Vessel, and dove is representative of the Holy Spirit.  This vessel through the Holy Spirit plants and waters, as does a farmer.  So, I am just awestruck at what I just learned.  The next day, I tell Donald that the RV I looked at is the one that He wants me to get.  So while I was looking at the RV the first time, and after I knew this was the one, I set up another appointment for the very next evening, so Donald can come along.  So he goes with me, and on the way, I receive more and more signs from Him that this is it.  and let me tell you that Our Glorious God does have a sense of humor; for Donald has been adamant all of our marriage that he does not like Chevies.  Guess what this RV was?  So immediately he is not happy with it.  But that is ok, because I know, that I know, this is the one that He led me to.  Nearing the ending of the inspection from Donald, he is starting to say, the old game of, well, we are also looking at others, and of course she is responding with she has other people interested in it, and I am sitting there thinking to myself, I need to say something now.  So, I did.  Before I go any further, I had prayed that the RV would crank up, and everything that needed to work would work.  So, when we first arrived there, Donald tries to crank it and it wouldn’t turn over.  It sounded like it wanted to, but it didn’t.  That was a little disheartening, but I knew what I had prayed, and I knew this was the RV.  So, I had to rudely interrupt my husband and say, I have to be honest with you, to the lady, cause I know that this is the RV that the Lord wants me to have, and I have the cash in the car.  Other things were said, but that was the most relevant, so on the way to the car, I am praying, Lord, do you want me to pay her for this RV, and I hear Him tell me, yes, go ahead and pay her.  So I get the money out of my purse, and walk back over to her, and while I am handing her the money; for some reason Donald was back in the driver’s seat; and it cranked.  I believe I had the biggest smile on my face, and praised and thanked the Precious and Faithful Lord.  I believe that she knew what had just happened as well; for He had told me to tell the person, when I was looking at the RV that it was for His Ministry.  Well, this is all taking place on a Friday night, to where nothing was open, so I have to wait and do the tag, insurance, and taxes on Monday.  But I get the receipt and the title and the keys that evening.  So after I get home, I look up the lady’s name which is Theresa, which means harvester, and her brother’s name (for his name was on the title) is James, which means supplanter.  And I had received a word in a dream last year sometime that is the etymology of her last name (which I cannot disclose), and her brother’s last name fits ever so neatly to all of this as well (which I cannot disclose) as a matter of fact, it was in part of the dream with King Yeshua. On 3 June 2015.  There is much more – when I went to open the account at my bank for His Ministry, the receipt is time stamped at 2:22 pm.  And when I was registering the RV, I saw the time stamp 2:22 pm   How awesome is that alone?  There is more – when I first pulled up to the DMV, I saw a car that was parked in front of the building that had the license plate that had three two’s on it; I was helped by two different people (which you are about to hear why) the first person that helped me with time stamp of 2:22 pm, I saw him get into the same car that had the three two’s on the license place parked in front.  How awesome, mighty, powerful is our God?  Is there anything too hard for Me? (Jeremiah 32:27).  No, there is nothing too hard for Our God!
Well, I am nearing the end of what has happened up until a few days ago – OH, a couple more interesting things, I purchased the RV on 6-19-15 for $2500.00, which if you add up all the numbers in the date they equal to 40.  Also, that was day 50 – since I had left NC, went to Florida, and came back.  I realize that some people may not understand His Love Numbers, and I apologize if you don’t; but I’m pretty sure some people will.  It is something that He has taught me (not overnight) but through time spent with Him.  One more story......when I went to register the RV – I had mentioned I had two different people help me; here is what happened.   I went to the person at the desk and everything went fine, I saw the time stamp of 2:22 pm, and he told me the price and so I slid my bank card through the machine, then he said it didn’t take it, to try it again.  So I tried it again, it still didn’t take.  How embarrassing these moments are.  So I leave to go out to my car to call the bank and see what the problem is; for a fleeting second you wonder is there enough money in there, and then you know there should be.  It was when I was in my car that I noticed the first person that served me, leave in the car with license place that had the three two’s on it.  I didn’t realize that until much later, when the Holy Spirit brought it back to my attention.  I was in tears, because I had prayed that everything would go smoothly.  Called the bank and everything was fine, and they said it was an issue at the tag agency.  So I say another quick prayer and go back in – the line was even longer this time.  I also used the ATM and drew out the funding that I need, because while I am in line again, they tell us all that there system is down for the credit cards.  So it comes my turn again and I go up, this time to a different guy.  He finishes everything, I pay him, and he has the tag kind of covered up still, but I see the numbers.  I’m saying to myself, this can’t be, and I almost ask for another tag, but I knew this is what God wanted me to have.  I now know what some of His Ministry that I will be working in will be proclaiming, He has told me loud and clear through the license plate numbers.  I was in tears on the way home and in much prayer and many more tears, asking, BUT LORD....... which I try not to do.  You have probably already guessed it – never in a million years would I have thought He would want this on His Ministry vehicle, but the Holy Spirit had me look up that verse, Rev 13:18, Here is wisdom.  Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man, and his number is six hundred threescore and six.
Yes, I have been given the license plate of DFN 6663.  I asked the Holy Spirit what the letters stood for: DON’T FORGET NUMBERS 666 SAITH GOD (3 is representative of God in 3 Persons).  After my Woe is me moments, I began to lighten up and even laugh at the whole situation.  Only God could cheer me up that way.  And only He could have orchestrated all of this.
So part of the ministry He will have me doing is proclaiming ”DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST”
He has also given me another dream the same night 6-18-15, that I looked at the RV the first time, can’t remember hardly anything else, other than He is sitting in the passenger side of the RV sitting sideways in the seat looking at the driver’s side, but not really looking at anything, it was very quiet and I say in my mind, I love you King Yeshua, and then the next thing I remember, I somehow have my hands on the back of His Seat, and He takes My Hand and kisses it.  How BEAUTIFUL, thank you for such an amazing experience (words cannot describe how happy that made me) my Everlasting, Eternal Beauty, Lovely King.  I praise you, I praise you, I praise you my Heavenly Father.

6/25/2015 The mantel
1 Kings 19:19 So he departed thence, and found Elisha the son of Shaphat, who was plowing with twelve yoke of oxen before him, and he with the twelfth: and Elijah passed by him, and cast his mantle upon him.
Hebrews 11:6, But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

1st Corinthians 12:10-11 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as He will.

John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ this is Wendi, lets us praise our God.
Psalm 18:46 The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted. Hallelujah and praise His wonderful name.

I received this word from King Yeshua on 6/25/15 and I’m sorry it’s coming out so late. I had it posted on my Facebook, I just had  not made the video for this yet, so I am doing it now. I received it at 4:34 pm. Here’s what it says.
Daughter,  write my words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see. You have been put through some extremely difficult test of faith my little one.  And you have done very well, and God is very well please with you my love. This morning you saw me put the covering over your head. That is your mantel my love. I have highly anointed you with many gifts. One that I am about to have you do. You have been answering many people with questions by coming to me through prayer. And I have been giving you my voice for them. I want all my children to know this. If you have a question to ask my prophetess Wendi than she will pray for you. It may be that I give you a word from Me King Yeshua or I have her answer with scripture. This is part of her ministry now. Ordained by Me the righteous and true. I love each and every one of my children. And I am coming much sooner than any of you realize. So be ready to meet me in the air when I call your name. Love the Great I AM King Yeshua HaMashiac

6/27/15 Instructions on how to hear King Yeshua’s/Lord Jesus Christ’s Voice
Please take all Words that you hear to the Wonderful God of the Universe.
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 6:15 am, 27 June 15
Daughter, Write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes that can see:
My lovely one, I know you wonder what you will be writing for Me. This is an instructional message to My Children. There will be coming an extreme judgment to America. I warn My Creation before things come to pass. Children, since the Supreme Court has turned its back on God Almighty, since America no longer wants to listen to the Only God there ever was, is, and ever will be, I have lifted My Hand in their desire to reject Me. Therefore, I want all of those who call themselves Mine, My Bride, My Holy Church, My Holy Remnant to understand what is about to take place. It is so very important that My Bride hears My Voice. For it is with this, that they will be taken to safety away from any harm. No My Faithful Ones, this is not referring to the Rapture as of yet, but I will protect you from what is about to unfold. It will be devastating. In order to hear My Voice, you must quiet yourselves, and be completely away from the world. I will talk to you and it will either be through a whisper in your ear, or far into your heart. You must cleanse yourself through My Precious Blood. You must be willing to have faith, for without faith, you won’t believe it is Me. +
She has learned the extreme hard lessons of the pitfalls that can take place if you listen to the wrong voice, as she has noted in her testimony. I let her experience that so she will know the enemy’s voice, and I have given her the Gift of Discernment. It is very important My Children, that you pray that you are hearing from Me. Many of you do hear My Voice and understand all too well of what I AM saying. For the ones who do not, I want you to be aware of this. Always test the spirits, My Loves. I will be coming to each of My Bride so be prepared to hear Me, stay on your knees, stay in My Word. I love each and every one of you, My Remnant.

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Ephesians 1:4-14, According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 5:25-27 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

John 10:3-5, To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

James 4:4, Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

1 John 1:7, But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Hebrews 11:6, But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Psalms 22:3, But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.

1John 4:1, Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world

Proverbs 3:5-6, Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Romans 11:5, Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Jeremiah 10:1-25 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.
0 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

6/28/15 You must decide who you will choose
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 6:10 am on 28 June 2015:
Please take this Word to the Almighty God of Glory, for confirmation.
Daughter, write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes that can see:
It is I, God Almighty Jehovah writing to all of My Children. The time has come to Repent, Repent, Repent. Children, this is no drill. The events are about to take place that I have been warning through My Holy Prophets. If you do not know Me, you need to drop to your knees this moment and ask Me to forgive you of all of your sins. The time is now. For there will be great distresses as you have never seen before. This comes, this comes, as your government is plotting against its citizens. Children, do you trust a government who has sold you out to My enemy, or do you trust Me, The Only One who can save you? You must decide who you will choose, will it be Me, your Holy God of Glory who has loved you from time beginning, or will it be the cold, calculating, lying, thief and murderer, who is satan. It is your choice to make, but once you choose, you may not have another chance before sudden destruction hits. Do you want to spend eternity in hell? For I wish no one to perish. This is the Almighty God The Great Jehovah Elohim

Exodus 6:3, And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by My Name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Luke 5:31, And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Acts 3:19, Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

John 8:44, Ye are of your father, the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John 8:24, I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM He, ye shall die in your sins.

Matthew 25:46, And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

2Thessalonians 1:7-10, And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His Mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the Glory of His Power; When He shall come to be glorified in His Saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Jeremiah 10:1-25 (see above message for this scripture)

6/29/15 Cleave to Me like you never have before
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 8:37 am on 29 June 2015:
Please take this to your prayer closets with Our Almighty God Jehovah:
Daughter, write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
To My Obedient and Faithful Children. This is another instructional message. America is about to crumble, My Loves. Be ever so vigilant and cleave to Me like you never have before. I AM the Only One who can keep you safe. It pains Me deeply for what I must do now, I never want to see My Children perish – but that is what will happen when sudden destruction hits, many of My Children will die, and many still do not know Me. They will go to everlasting hell. My faithful, please pray for the lost and the backslidden of My Creation. There is no time for My People to be doing anything else. Repent, Repent, Repent! Stay on your knees, stay in Me. Do not look left or right. It is so important that all Hear Me now. I AM warning My People that all that you know as of now, will not be in the coming days! I need all of My Faithful to be listening to Me. If you haven’t seen My Daughter’s message on how to hear My Voice, please read it. I love you with a love you could never understand,
King Yeshua Ha Mashiach, Your Infinite God of the Universe

Exodus 19:5  Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Jeremiah 7:23, But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

James 4:8, Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Matthew 10:16, Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

1Peter 5:8, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Psalm 18: 1-3, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Psalm 91:14-16, Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation

John 3:14-21, And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God

Romans 11:9-13, And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumbling block, and a recompense unto them:10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Matthew 25:46, And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Luke 13:24-30, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.30 And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

James 5:16, Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much

Galatians 2:20, I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Jeremiah 10 (please see above messages for this scripture)

6/30/15 Judgment has come
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 10:46am on 30 Jun 2015:
Please take all Words to Our Beautiful Savior King:
Daughter, write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
My Children, the time is here for all to be prepared and ready for what is to come. I have warned, I have warned, I have warned. Still, My People refuse to know what time it is. I have poured out My Spirit upon this earth, and I have continued to give dreams and visions to My Children. What else is there to do? I have held back My Righteous Judgment for as long as I could. Now, it is time for everything to be crumpled and the mountains shall move out of their places. My Faithful Ones, Hear Your Lord and Savior this day, My Loves. Strive to quiet yourselves and come into the secret place with Me, Your God Almighty every moment you can. You will hear Me there, I will talk to each one of My Bride who listens to Me and follows Me, and obeys Me. As I mentioned in the last message, this is not a drill, My Children, it is not. Repent, repent, repent, I cannot stress this enough. Those that say they know Me, but do not follow Me, I will tell them, I never knew you, depart from Me, ye workers of iniquity, which is found in My Holy Word. I Desire all of My Children to pull themselves away from this dark and evil world, and spend more time with Me. I need a full surrender from My Children, for I will not accept anything less. I died for each and every one of My Creation, for all to come to Me and have everlasting life. Is it too much to ask for you to forsake all and come and follow Me? My Children have been deceived by My enemy into thinking that once you are saved you will automatically go to My Heavenlies. Is that what My Word says? No, it says to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. You must give Me your entire life, place it into My Hands, let go of everything and put Me, God of All Things, in control. You will not be disappointed. My faithful, stay on your knees, stay in My Word, stay in praise and worship to Me, Your Faithful and True King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I  love you all, My Creation
. Lord God Almighty Jehovah Elohim



Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Ezekiel 8:1-18, And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in mine house, and the elders of Judah sat before me, that the hand of the Lord God fell there upon me.2 Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of his loins even downward, fire; and from his loins even upward, as the appearance of brightness, as the colour of amber.3 And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.4 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain.5 Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.6 He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.7 And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall.8 Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door.9 And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.11 And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.12 Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, the Lord seeth us not; the Lord hath forsaken the earth.13 He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.14 Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.

Joel 2:28-32, And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.

Ezekiel 9:1-11, He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.2 And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?9 Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.

Isaiah 54:10, For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee

Psalm 91: 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty

John 10:14-18, I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Matthew 4:17, From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matthew 7:15-23, 5 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.21 Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

James 4:4, Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God

John 3:14-21, And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Luke 9:23, And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

Philippians 2:12-13, Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

2nd Timothy 3:16-17, All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Psalms 100:2, Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords

7/1/15 This is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 7:01am on 1 Jul 15:
Please take this Word to your prayer closets with Our Glorious God Almighty:
This is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Children, it is time to come to your Savior who has loved you since He created you. I want all to know that I have been warning and warning through My Prophets what is about to take place on this land. The world is not My Beloved’s home, for I AM not of this world. I say that in My Word many times. This earth is about to give birth to My Sons and Daughters, who will do glorious things for My Kingdom. My daughter who writes this will be one of My great instruments in this world of darkness. By now, you know who you are, for I have raised and trained you Myself. It will be a time like no other. I want all of My Children to know that the great shaking is upon you. The earth will be shaken like a drunkard. Mountains will fall, the climate will be doing many unknown things that will baffle the scientists. It is here, it is here. Prepare, prepare, My Children. America does not want Me for they have rejected My Ways. It grieves Me to see My Creation turn against Me so. My Anger has been kindled and My Wrath holds back no longer. Repent, repent, repent, O’ inhabitants of the world. My Beloved’s, pray, pray, pray for the lost and the backslidden. For it is not My Desire for any of My Children to perish. Forgive, forgive, forgive everyone that may have hurt you or done you wrong. I forgave the Roman soldiers who tortured Me, as I willingly gave My Life for all. It is time children, look to Me, the Savior of the world, for I AM the Light of the World. Care not for the things of this world, but for the heavenly things. Will you be with Me in My Heavenlies when I come for My Great Rescue, or will you be left behind? Choose, My Children, choose quickly, for you may not have another chance to come to the Glorious Son of God before I close up My Era of Grace.
I love all of you so very much, Your God, The Almighty Jehovah

Revelation 19:16, And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

1 John 4:14, And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Acts 4:12, Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Romans 3:23, For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God

Romans 6:23, For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

1 John 4:19, We love him, because he first loved us.

John 17:16, They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

John 8:23, And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world

Romans 8:14-15, For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Romans 8:18-19, For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Isaiah 24:20, The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Psalm 10, Why standest thou afar off, O Lord? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?2 The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.3 For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the Lord abhorreth.4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.5 His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.6 He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity.7 His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.8 He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor.9 He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: he lieth in wait to catch the poor: he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him into his net.10 He croucheth, and humbleth himself, that the poor may fall by his strong ones.11 He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten: he hideth his face; he will never see it.12 Arise, O Lord; O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble.13 Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it.14 Thou hast seen it; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto thee; thou art the helper of the fatherless.15 Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none.16 The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.17 Lord, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:18 To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.

Jeremiah 10, (please see above messages for this scripture)

Colossians 1:16, For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Acts 3:19, Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

James 5:16, Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

2 Peter 3:9, The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Matthew 6:14-15, For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Mark 14:65, And some began to spit on him, and to cover his face, and to buffet him, and to say unto him, Prophesy: and the servants did strike him with the palms of their hands.

Luke 23:34, Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

Luke 23:33, And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Philippians 3:20, For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

James 4:4, Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Revelation 3:10, Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high

7/2/15 DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL I TELL YOU
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 4:47 am on 2 July 2015, and He has now told me to release it:
Please take this Word to Our Most Precious and Merciful God Jehovah:
Daughter write My Words for those that have eyes to see and ears to hear:
My True Church, this is your Loving Bridegroom. Now is the time like no other, that you have ever seen, nor will ever see again. It will be ever so wonderful for you. Let Me tell you some of the amazing things that will happen with My Bride. Some, I have raised up to be warriors, some I have raised up to be helpers in My Heavenlies. This will all take place during the tribulation period; the time of sorrows. However, before this takes place, I will be leading and guiding all of My Bride through the Great Shaking that My Father is going to be doing very shortly now. I AM giving My Bride a slight timeline for this to take place. My Faithful, it is no secret about what Jade Helm is about, marshal law being implemented. Be ever so vigilant and keep O’ so close to Me. The government will be coming after any who do not want to listen to their laws and statutes. This is going to be the beginning of the shaking, My Bride. Obama, that lawless man of perdition is completely going to act as though he is going to save everyone. Do not listen to him, My Bride. He will begin the Mark of the Beast system through this time of martial law. Do not worry, My Bride, for you belong to the Great I AM; who can be against you, if I AM for you. This is a message that needs to be taken ever so seriously as I AM saying things that have not been heard of by any of My Prophets. As I said, this will be a time of perilous weather patterns, earthquakes in many divers places, volcanoes, even more than what they are doing now. If you belong to Me, you will listen to Me. I do not want this to frighten any of you, My Remnant. I AM going to take care of My Own. This is going to be the time that My Bride is going to shine like never before. Many of you have wondered about this, what this means exactly. Well, My Bride, I will tell you, you are going to be put in the limelight. I have kept so many of you isolated and in My Good Care, hedged in on all sides. You will have a great protection around you, My Glory Cloud. You won’t be able to see this, My Bride, but I will let you know it is there. My Daughter has already received hers and many of My Other Bride have also. It is so very important to remember, My Lovely Ones, to cleave, cleave, cleave to Me. I AM your Everlasting Father. My Bride will be filled with My Power to do great works for My Kingdom. Be ready My Faithful and Holy Children, Be ever so ready. I AM Your Faithful and True Messiah. I will get you through all of this. Some of you have been chosen to lose your lives for My Sake; great are your rewards in heaven. Some will be imprisoned; these know already who they will be. I love all of Mine who are truly Mine. There will be great upheaval against My Bride; but I have you and will lead you to My Paths of Glory. My Faithful, this is it, this is it, this is it. I AM coming soon after this great shaking occurs. I will rescue My Bride, from the start of the Great Tribulation. I do not want any of you to fear. I will take care of you, I tell you before it happens. I AM your Abba Father, the Great Jehovah. I love, love, love, My Faithful and True Bride. Be ready My Loves, be ready. Do not do anything until I lead you; do not move from where you are, I will tell you what to do, as I AM telling all in this message. Rejoice, My Bride, this is your time. I love all of My Holy, Holy Children, Your Bridegroom, the Great I AM has spoken

1 Timothy 3:15, But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

Matthew 16:18, And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Ephesians 2:18-22, For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Ephesians 5:25-27, Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Revelation 19:7-9, 7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Revelation 21:9, And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

2 Corinthians 11:2, For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Isaiah 54:5, For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Matthew 25:1, Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

Jeremiah 2:2, Go and cry in the ears of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the Lord; I remember thee, the kindness of thy youth, the love of thine espousals, when thou wentest after me in the wilderness, in a land that was not sown.

Isaiah 60:1, Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.

Exodus 15:3, The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

Ephesians 6:11, Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

1 Samuel 16:18 Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, that is cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the Lord is with him.

Judges 6:12, And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him, and said unto him, The Lord is with thee, thou mighty man of valour.

Joel 3:10, Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
Amos 2:14,

Zechariah 10:7, And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: yea, their children shall see it, and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the Lord.

Revelation 19:10, And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Matthew 24:8, All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Jeremiah 10,Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

2 Thessalonians 2:3, Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Psalm 22:28, For the kingdom is the Lord's: and he is the governor among the nations

Romans 13:1, Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God

James 4:8, Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Revelation 13:16-18, And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 13: 1-18, And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 20:4, And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 14:11, And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Romans 8:31, What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Luke 21:25, And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Amos 5:8, Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is his name:

Ezekiel 38:20, So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

Zephaniah 2:3, Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the Lord's anger.

Job 1:10, Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

2 Chronicles 5:14, So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of God.

Exodus 13:21-22, And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:22 He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.

Exodus 24:16-18, And the glory of the Lord abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days: and the seventh day he called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud.17 And the sight of the glory of the Lord was like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel.18 And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.

Exodus 40:34-38, Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle.

35 And Moses was not able to enter into the tent of the congregation, because the cloud abode thereon, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle.36 And when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the children of Israel went onward in all their journeys:37 But if the cloud were not taken up, then they journeyed not till the day that it was taken up.38 For the cloud of the Lord was upon the tabernacle by day, and fire was on it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys.

Luke 2:9,

Haggai 2:9, The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.

Zechariah 2:5, For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

1 Corinthians 1:9, God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Hebrews 10:23, Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Acts 4:12, Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Romans 3:23, For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23, For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Leviticus 11:44, For I am the Lord your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth

1 Peter 1:16, Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Isaiah 9:6, For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Psalm 91,  He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Acts 9:16, For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

Romans 8:17, And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Romans 8:36, As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

2 Corinthians 11:23, Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.

 Philippians 3:10, That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

2 Timothy 2:12, If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Hebrews 11:25, Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

1 Peter 2:20, For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.

1 Peter 4:16, Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Matthew 5:11, Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 10:22, And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Proverbs 4:18, But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

Psalm 16:11, Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalm 37:25, I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

Matthew 7:23, And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Revelation 3:10, Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Matthew 24:21, For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Daniel 12:1, And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Matthew 24:29, Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Revelation 7:14, And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

2 Timothy 1:7, For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Isaiah 41:10, Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Psalm 23:1-6, The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

1 John 4:18, There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Psalm 34:4, I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Proverbs 29:25, The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe.

John 13:19, Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.

Romans 8:15, For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Galatians 4:6, And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Psalm 83:18, That men may know that thou, whose name alone is Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth.

Psalm 25:5, Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Psalm 139:10, Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

John 16:13, Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Psalm 31:3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

7/3/15 THE TIME HAS COME
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 11:51 am on 3 July 2015.
Please take this Word to Our Mighty King of Kings and Lord of Lords:
My Dearest Children, It is I, your Beloved Savior God. I AM coming to you today to say that the warning time has come to an end. Children, the last part of this year that you’re now in is going to be a great and dreadful time. A time of terrible woes; it is My Children. For this will begin the Great Shaking that I have been saying in My Word for centuries now. The last blood moon is your greatest sign, My Children. Will you not come to the One and Only True God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob? The God of all possibilities, The God Who created all things by My Spoken Word? It is time, for there is no more time left, My Children. No one will ever be able to fathom or comprehend My Love for each and every one of My Creation. My Work that I did for you on the Cross, doesn’t even come close to My Great, Great Love for My Children. I grieve so much these days for what I must do soon now. My judgment is Righteous and True, and My Wrath will not be held back any longer My Children. If you do not believe in Me, Your Mighty Savior, and if you are not willing to give Me your whole life, then your father is the devil. Does not My Word say this, My Children. There is a hell, and it is very real. Too many of My Children find out much too late, this reality. If you are not of Me, this is where you will go when you depart from this world. I hold your very next breath in My Hands. Make your choice quickly, My Children, for the upheaval of your great land is about to occur. Prepare, prepare, prepare My Faithful and Obedient Children, for the time that I speak of, the time that is now here, will be ever so glorious for you. It is My Great Hope, My Children, that you will come to Me, the Everlasting Son of God.I love you, I love you, I love you, Your God of Glory, Jehovah Elohim

Luke 2:11, For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.,

Isaiah 5:20-22, Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!22 Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:

Jeremiah 10, Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

Joel 2:28-32, And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.

Genesis 1:14, And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Jeremiah 10:10, But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

Matthew 22:32, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Matthew 19:26, But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Hebrews 11:3, Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Romans 8:35-39, Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord

1 Peter 2:24-25, Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

Revelation 19:2, For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

Jeremiah 9:24, But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.

John 8:44-47, Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Matthew 25:46, And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Matthew 10:28, And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Mark 9:43-48, And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched

Colossians 1:16-20 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven

Isaiah 60:1-4, Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7/4/2015 DO NOT FEAR,DADDY ABBA IS HERE
Please take this Word to Our Beautiful Lord and Savior, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 10:30 am on 4 Jul 15:
Daughter, write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
My Beautiful Children, it is I, Your King Yeshua Ha Mashiach, from Everlasting to Everlasting. It is extremely important that My Faithful Children do not panic. If you belong to Me, I have you, and I will keep you and lead you to places of safety, supernaturally, if I must. Do not fret My Remnant, for your DADDY ABBA is here. There is nothing that I will not do to keep those that are Mine safe. I have the ability to look after My Own, for I AM GOD JEHOVAH! I created the good, and yes, I created the evil, it says this in My Word, My Children. There are many things that My Faithful Ones do not understand. Come to Me in Our secret place and ask Me what troubles you. I AM the Faithful and True Redeemer, and I will give you what you need. I give you My Peace. If you walk in Me, you will remain filled with joy and happiness. This is what My Lost and Backslidden Children will see; My Bright Light shining through My Beautiful Loves. Do not be afraid, My Little Ones, do not. Your DADDY is here.
I love you all tremendously and unconditionally, YOUR EVERLASTING DADDY ABBA

Psalm 32, Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.3 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.4 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.5 I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.6 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.7 Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.11 Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

Isaiah 9:6-7, For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Psalm 91, He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Psalm 31:3, For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Psalm 18:  I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.13 The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.16 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.18 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the Lord was my stay.19 He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.20 The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.21 For I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God.22 For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.23 I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.24 Therefore hath the Lord recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.28 For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.29 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.31 For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.38 I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.41 They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the Lord, but he answered them not.42 Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.44 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.46 The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.47 It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.

Romans 8:15, For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Galatians 4:6, And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Isaiah 26:4, Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:

Isaiah 45:7, I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Proverbs 16, The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the Lord.2 All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits.3 Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.5 Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.6 By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the Lord men depart from evil.7 When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.8 Better is a little with righteousness than great revenues without right.9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.10 A divine sentence is in the lips of the king: his mouth transgresseth not in judgment.11 A just weight and balance are the Lord's: all the weights of the bag are his work.12 It is an abomination to kings to commit wickedness: for the throne is established by righteousness.13 Righteous lips are the delight of kings; and they love him that speaketh right.14 The wrath of a king is as messengers of death: but a wise man will pacify it.15 In the light of the king's countenance is life; and his favour is as a cloud of the latter rain.16 How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!17 The highway of the upright is to depart from evil: he that keepeth his way preserveth his soul.18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.19 Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.20 He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the Lord, happy is he.21 The wise in heart shall be called prudent: and the sweetness of the lips increaseth learning.22 Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that hath it: but the instruction of fools is folly.23 The heart of the wise teacheth his mouth, and addeth learning to his lips.24 Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.26 He that laboureth laboureth for himself; for his mouth craveth it of him.27 An ungodly man diggeth up evil: and in his lips there is as a burning fire.28 A froward man soweth strife: and a whisperer separateth chief friends.29 A violent man enticeth his neighbour, and leadeth him into the way that is not good.30 He shutteth his eyes to devise froward things: moving his lips he bringeth evil to pass.31 The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness.32 He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.33 The lot is cast into the lap; but the whole disposing thereof is of the Lord.

Psalm 91:1, He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Nehemiah 1:10, Now these are thy servants and thy people, whom thou hast redeemed by thy great power, and by thy strong hand

Psalms 78:35, And they remembered that God was their rock, and the high God their redeemer.

1 Corinthians 1:9, God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

John 14:27, Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid

Psalm 16:11, Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Nehemiah 8:10, Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength

Psalms 64:10, The righteous shall be glad in the Lord, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glor

Psalms 89:15-16, Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O Lord, in the light of thy countenance.
16 In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.

Job 22:26 For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face unto God

Isaiah 60:1-3 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising

Isaiah 41:10, Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Romans 8:31, What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

7/5/2015 GOD CHANGES NOT!
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 12:26 pm on 5 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Most Precious and Glorious God:
My Children, My Backslidden, My Lukewarm, My Lost. I, The God Who Created all things for My Good Pleasure, speak to you very sternly now. You do not realize the peril that is going to be affecting this earth in these upcoming days. Read My Word, My Children, I Change Not! America has dug down deep into the mire and the muck. It is an abomination to Me for homosexuality to take place. I did not create man to lie with man. Does not My Word say for the husband to cleave to the wife and they shall be one. You have defiled My Law, and your sins have reached My Heavenlies. The stench has even reached My Nostrils. What do you think the Perfect and Only God should do when His Children openly defy His Laws? Should I continue to hand out My Mercy? No, My Children, God shall not strive with man forever. It is of My Goodness of My Heart that I have let evil continue as it has been, for it is My Children that commits the sins, and I love each and every one of My Creation. Children, I do not want anyone to perish, but if you do not come to Me as your Precious Savior, you will go to everlasting damnation. Come to Me, on your knees, and ask for My Complete Forgiveness with all sincerity of your heart. I will forgive you. I AM telling all of My Children that calamity is coming quickly now and there will be sudden destruction for many. If you are not right with Me, you will not come into My Heavenlies. Let this be a very huge warning to you, I change not, and America has perverted My Perfect Ways. I love you My Children,
Your Loving Savior, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach

Psalm 58, Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men?2 Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth.3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.4 Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear;5 Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.6 Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O Lord.7 Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces.8 As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.9 Before your pots can feel the thorns, he shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in his wrath.10 The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.11 So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth

Luke 12:1-59, In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.8 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:9 But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.11 And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say:12 For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.13 And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.14 And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.23 The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.24 Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?25 And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?26 If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.54 And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.55 And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass.56 Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?57 Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right?58 When thou goest with thine adversary to the magistrate, as thou art in the way, give diligence that thou mayest be delivered from him; lest he hale thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and the officer cast thee into prison.59 I tell thee, thou shalt not depart thence, till thou hast paid the very last mite.

Colossians 1:16, For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Philippians 2:13, For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Jeremiah 10, Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.
20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

Malachi 3:6, For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Leviticus 20:13, If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11, Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Romans 1:26-32, For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination

1 Timothy 1:9-11 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

Genesis 2:24, Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Ephesians 5:31  For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh
Matthew 19:5, And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

Isaiah 65:4-6, Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;5 Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.6 Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom,

2 Corinthians 2:16, To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things

Matthew 5:48, Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Psalm 18:30, As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him

John 17:3, And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Jeremiah 10:10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation

Joel 2:12-14,  Therefore also now, saith the Lord, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.14 Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the Lord your God?

Hebrews 4:16, Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Ephesians 2:4-5, But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Genesis 6:3, And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years

Acts 13:22, And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave their testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

James 4:17, Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

Romans 6:23, For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 John 1:8-10, If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

2 Peter 2:9, The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

1 Timothy 2:3-4, For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Revelation 20:11-15, And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Acts 2:38, Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost

Isaiah 43:25, I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Ephesians 2:8-10, For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Luke 12:8:10 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:9 But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

7/6/2015 IT’S TIME MY CHILDREN, BEFORE DEVASTATION HITS
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 1:38 pm on 6 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Wonderful and Most Beautiful Savior:
Daughter, write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
My Beloved Children,
This is your Everlasting and Beloved Savior King. I want all of My Children to understand clearly what is about to happen to the earth, that I, God Almighty created. I have had My Daughter read Jeremiah 10 for this Word. I would like for you to read it as well in My Holy Word. It will be My Wrath for My Stiffnecked Children who choose not to honor Me, the God Who is their Creator. They instead choose the ways of the world that defies My Commandments. This world has gone cold and is truly evil. I see all that the enemy has planned for My Children, and some of it will be allowed. For everything is in My Hands, and everything consists in My Hands. I AM in control of all things. My Children, I do not wish to deliver My Wrath upon this world, for this will not only affect America, but every nation on My Earth. It will truly be devastating for the people who have taken the broad path which leads them into everlasting hell. My Faithful, pray for a plentiful end-time harvest, for this will truly be a time like no other. Love, Your Everlasting King of Kings and Lord of Lords

Isaiah 40:28, Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

Luke 1:47, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

1 John 4:14, And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

Romans 10:9-13, That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Acts 4:12, Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Romans 8:38-39, For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Jeremiah 10, Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

Exodus 7:12-13, For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.13 And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.

Exodus 32:9, And the Lord said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

Deuteronomy 2:30, But Sihon king of Heshbon would not let us pass by him: for the Lord thy God hardened his spirit, and made his heart obstinate, that he might deliver him into thy hand, as appeareth this day

1 Samuel 6:6, Wherefore then do ye harden your hearts, as the Egyptians and Pharaoh hardened their hearts? when he had wrought wonderfully among them, did they not let the people go, and they departed?

Acts 17:26, And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

Genesis 1:27, So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Psalm 18:21, For I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God.

1 John 5:3-4, For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

James 4:4, Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

1 Kings 13:20-24, And it came to pass, as they sat at the table, that the word of the Lord came unto the prophet that brought him back:21 And he cried unto the man of God that came from Judah, saying, Thus saith the Lord, Forasmuch as thou hast disobeyed the mouth of the Lord, and hast not kept the commandment which the Lord thy God commanded thee,22 But camest back, and hast eaten bread and drunk water in the place, of the which the Lord did say to thee, Eat no bread, and drink no water; thy carcase shall not come unto the sepulchre of thy fathers.23 And it came to pass, after he had eaten bread, and after he had drunk, that he saddled for him the ass, to wit, for the prophet whom he had brought back.24 And when he was gone, a lion met him by the way, and slew him: and his carcase was cast in the way, and the ass stood by it, the lion also stood by the carcase.

 Matthew 24:12, And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

1 John 5:19, And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness

John 3:20, For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

John 8:34, Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

Hebrews 4:13, Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do

Proverbs 15:3, The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

James 1-14, James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.9 Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted:10 But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away.11 For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

1 Corinthians 10:13, There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

John 3:35, The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

Job 12:10, In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

John 13:3, Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

Colossians 1:16-17 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Hebrews 1:3-4, Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:
4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Isaiah 33:13, Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might.

Isaiah 45:6-7, That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Matthew 7:13-14, Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it

Revelation 21:8, But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Matthew 25:46, And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal

Matthew 10:28, And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Revelation 20:15, And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

Revelation 12:10-17 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

7/7/2015 THE STORM COMETH
Please take this Word to Our Precious Savior; He that is Mighty to Save:
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 10:01 am on 7 July 2015:
Daughter, write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
My Lovely Children, it is I, your Savior God. I have many things to say to you, My Loves. It is going to get very bumpy in the upcoming days. Things will seem as normal, but will be far from it. We are in the calm before the storm, My Loves. It will be as if you are in the headwinds of it when the storm begins. Let me explain; do you know how I talked about the parable in My Word of the coming storm, My Children. It is right upon you, but you would never know it until it hit. This is what this will be like, My Children. It is so very important that My Remnant hear My Voice so they may hear My Every Command. For I will steer them out of harm’s way. I love My Faithful and Obedient Children so very much, and I will be your Commander-in-Chief. You are in My Army and you have many different ranks. This is needed My Children, for many jobs must be done for My Kingdom. I will be using My Servant Wendi to get out My Words, as well as many other of My Prophets and Prophetesses. There will be many directives in these Words that will be extremely helpful when this time comes. The Great Birth Pains, the last ones are arriving, My Loves. Be ever so vigilant and aware of the enemy’s tactics. I AM with each and every one of you, My Faithful Remnant. To the lost and the backslidden, it is time to repent, repent, repent. I love each and every one, and I wish to see all in My Heavenlies, that is how much I love you. You have been through a lot, My Faithful, keep pressing into Me, for I AM Your Stay. I love you with all of God’s Love, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach

Psalm 58, Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men?2 Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth.3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.4 Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear;5 Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.6 Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O Lord.7 Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces.8 As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.9 Before your pots can feel the thorns, he shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in his wrath.10 The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.11 So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.

John 3:16-21, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Jeremiah 10, Jeremiah 10, Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate

Matthew 7:24-27, Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

John 1:27-30, He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.28 These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing.29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.30 This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.

Psalm 27:5, For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Psalm 121:7, The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

Psalm 23: 3-4, He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Joshua 5:13-15, And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?15 And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.

Romans 9:29, And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

James 5:4, Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Matthew 24: 4-8, And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

1 Peter 5:8, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Matthew 24:23-24, Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Isaiah 41:10, Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

1 John 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Acts 3:19, Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

Luke 13:1-3, There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Ezekiel 18:21-32, But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.25 Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal?26 When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.27 Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.28 Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.29 Yet saith the house of Israel, The way of the Lord is not equal. O house of Israel, are not my ways equal? are not your ways unequal?30 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord God. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

Revelation 21:4, And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

1 Corinthians 2:9, But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Hosea 6:3, Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

Philippians 3:14-15, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Psalm 18:18 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the Lord was my stay.

7/8/15 THE GREAT SHAKING SHALL COMMENCE SOON
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 10:13 am on 8 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Mighty Savior, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
My Children, today I come to you in a great desire for all of you to hear Me. I cannot begin to tell you, My Children, how much I love and adore you. I have loved you since before time began, before I created anything here on earth. Every one of My Creation has a purpose, O’ you do My Children. I wish that all would find it, but that cannot happen unless you let Me drive and you scoot over to the passenger seat. I will lead you to greener pastures and to My Paths of Righteousness. It is so very near now, My Loves, for My Great Wrath. I will protect each and every one of Mine. I will go before you and make your crooked places straight. I will have My Holy Angels look after your every move. I hope you are ready My Innocent Ones, for you will have never experienced anything like this before. A time where you will shine ever so brightly for Your Messiah of the World. For I AM going to equip you with My Power. You will do great and mighty things for My Kingdom. The time for the rapture will be after and during the climax of the birth pains, My Loves. You will not know the day or the hour. It is for My Father alone to know this. I have many Children thinking that My Great Rescue is going to take place any day now. No, My Loves, it won’t be until the appointed time after some of the great shaking occurs. This, I tell you the truth. Do not become downtrodden, My Loves, for this time coming up will be ever so glorious for you all. My lost and backslidden will see how you have such peace and love in your hearts, during calamity happening. Be ready for a great adventure, My Loves. I love My Creation,
Love, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach Your Coming Bridegroom of all Bridegrooms

John 10:27, My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Isaiah 41:10, Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Romans 5:8, But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 John 4:19, We love him, because he first loved us.

Genesis 1:1-2, In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Romans 8:28-30, And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Psalm 23:2-3, He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Jeremiah 10, Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

1 Corinthians 3:23, And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

John 8:47, He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

1 Peter 2:25, For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

John 10:14, I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

Isaiah 45:2, I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

Isaiah 60:1-3, Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Psalm 91:11-12, For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Acts 2:1-4, And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Matthew 24:1-13, And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.8 All these are the beginning of sorrows9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Matthew 25:13, Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Matthew 24:36, But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Acts 17:26, And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

John 8:12, Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Galatians 5:22-25 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit

7/9/15 HURRY MY CHILDREN TIME IS NO MORE
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 12:14pm on 9 July 2015:
Please take this Word to our Beautiful and Mighty Messiah of the World:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
Hear Your Lord and Savior this day! I AM giving My Messages and Pouring My Heart out to everyone; all of My Precious, Precious children. I grieve, O’ how I grieve for you My Little Ones. Your lack of knowledge is going to be your downfall. I can give you such a better ending, My Children. However, I have given mankind free will, and it is your choice. Just understand the consequences of your choice, if you do not choose Me. You will have eternal flames burning you, and there will be no relief. For you have chosen to deny Me, Your Creator, therefore, your Loving Creator will not be with you. I give you what you want. I continue to make it clear what you must do to be taken to My Heavenlies; whether it be of you taking your last breath here, or Me taking you in My Glorious Rapture. You must let Me control your whole life. I will lead you to My Paths of Righteousness for My Name’s Sake. I love you O’ so much each and every one, My Precious Children. It is getting O’ so close to the time of the Great Shaking now. I wish for My Children to acknowledge Me, the Great I AM, the Potter who made His Creation. I will be with all of My Faithful Children, My Holy Ones, who lift up holy hands to Me in praise and worship. My Children, it is not hard to give Me your life, for I will direct your path, but you must be willing to leave the world behind. I love you, and I cannot emphasize this enough. I died for you, a most horrible and tortuous death, for each one of you, My Creation. Come to Me on bended knee and acknowledge you’re a sinner, for I AM the Only One Who can save you. Hurry, My Children, time is no more.
I love you with all the Heart of God, The Great I AM

John 3:16-21, 6 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Romans 12:9, Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

Romans 5:8, 1 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

John 4:16, Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.

Romans 5:5, And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Genesis 6:6, And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Ephesians 4:30, And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Hosea 4:6, My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Joshua 24:15, And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Proverbs 16:9, A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps

Matthew 25:41, Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 10:33, But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven

2 Peter 2:1, But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Hebrews 9:27-28, And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

1 Thessalonians 4:15-18, For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Matthew 16:24-26, Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Psalm 23:3, He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Jeremiah 10, Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

Exodus 3:14, And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

Isaiah 64:8 But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

Isaiah 29:16, Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Psalms 134, Behold, bless ye the Lord, all ye servants of the Lord, which by night stand in the house of the Lord.2 Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord.3 The Lord that made heaven and earth bless thee out of Zion.

1 Timothy 2:8, I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

1 Kings 8:54, And it was so, that when Solomon had made an end of praying all this prayer and supplication unto the Lord, he arose from before the altar of the Lord, from kneeling on his knees with his hands spread up to heaven.

Proverbs 3:6, In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

James 4:4, Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

John 19:1-18, Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him.2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe,3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands.4 Pilate therefore went forth again, and saith unto them, Behold, I bring him forth to you, that ye may know that I find no fault in him.5 Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And Pilate saith unto them, Behold the man!6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.8 When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he was the more afraid;9 And went again into the judgment hall, and saith unto Jesus, Whence art thou? But Jesus gave him no answer.10 Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.12 And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar.13 When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he brought Jesus forth, and sat down in the judgment seat in a place that is called the Pavement, but in the Hebrew, Gabbatha.14 And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King!15 But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.16 Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away.17 And he bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha:18 Where they crucified him, and two other with him, on either side one, and Jesus in the midst.

Ephesians 3:14-21, For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world

Romans 3:23, For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Psalm 51:5, Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved

7/10/2015 TIME IS NO MORE, TIME IS NO MORE, TIME IS NO MORE
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 9:50 am on 10 July 2015:
Please go to our Magnificent and Majestic King Yeshua Ha Mashiach with this Word:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
Children, this is God Almighty Jehovah, there is no other. I want to express how dire the consequences are going to be for you, if you do not come to your knees to Me, The Messiah of the world. I will not be able to save you from the enemy if you do not come to Me in complete repentance for your sins. I AM the Only Name under heaven and on earth that can save. You do not realize the damnation that you are headed toward, by having another father besides Me. For if you are not with Me, you are of satan. It is either Me or My enemy. There is no in-between, My Children. The time is getting O’ so close now for My Wrath to be poured out upon this earth. I can help you, I will lead you to My Paths of Glory. Life with Me is so very rewarding, and My yoke is O’ so easy. You are burdened heavily with the things of this world. Put down your electronic devices My Children. It leads to destruction if you are not spending time with Me. My Daughter uses her phone as a worship center for Me. Yes, she also looks at the online news occasionally, but I limit her, and she is aware. I do love for My Children to sing praises and read Psalms to Me. It delights Me so, for My Faithful to spend time with Me, their First Love. I AM calling all of My Children; come to Me before there are no more chances. For you do not know when your soul will be required of you. I love you all, I do, I do The Great God Jehovah

Psalm 95:3, For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods.

Deuteronomy 10:17, For the Lord your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

John 17:3, And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

John 4:25, The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

Isaiah 7:14, Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Psalms 95:6, O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker

2 Chronicles 7:3, And when all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of the Lord upon the house, they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the pavement, and worshipped, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

1 John 1:9-10, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Acts 4:12, Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Luke 16:19-31, There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Matthew 6:24, No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Jeremiah 10, Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

Proverbs 4:18, But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

Philippians 4:19, But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Psalm 16:11, Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Matthew 5:12, Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

2 Peter 1:3-4, According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Matthew 11:28-30, Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light

Matthew 6:13-14, And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

Psalms 104:33, I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being

Psalm 47:6, Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.

Revelation 2:4, Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

Luke 12:16-21 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully
17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God

7/11/2015 MY STIFFNECKED CHILDREN WILL NOT LISTEN
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 12:07 pm on 11 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Most Beautiful and Faithful King Yeshua:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
Many will come to Me, when things have happened so violently here on this earth. It makes me so sad that this will be so. For My Children are not paying any attention to the signs that are right in front of them. My Children are too engulfed in My enemy’s lies to acknowledge Me, The Great Jehovah God. My Children will be extremely sorry when many of them come to Me, after their very last breath on earth, and I have to send them to everlasting damnation. My Word is available for all, and My Word never changes; My Word will endure for all eternity. I call out to My Backslidden, My Lost, and My Lukewarm to no avail. There is one thing that you are not aware of and that is that I know what will happen from now until the end of time. Yes, I know who will come to Me and go with Me into My Heavenlies. I AM GOD. There is nothing that I do not know. It grieves Me so, to have to see My Children have to go through all of this death and suffering before they will come to Me. My Name is the Great I AM and nothing is hidden from Me, My Children. God is not mocked, there won’t be anything in the dark that won’t be exposed in the Light. I will recompense. I AM making these last calls to My Children. Come to Me, and lay all of your burdens upon My Shoulders, I can take it. I will show you My Way. I stand at the door. I love My Children so very much, The Great God Jehovah, The Great I AM

Jeremiah 10, Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

Psalm 98, O sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.2 The Lord hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.3 He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.4 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.5 Sing unto the Lord with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm.6 With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the Lord, the King.7 Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.8 Let the floods clap their hands: let the hills be joyful together9 Before the Lord; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.
Luke 21:11, And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Luke 21:25, And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Psalms 31:18, Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

Ephesians 6:11, Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

2 Corinthians 4:4, In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Daniel 8:25, And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Psalms 95:3, For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods

Psalms 145:3, Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.

Psalm 83:18, That men may know that thou, whose name alone is Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth.

Matthew 7:23, And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity

Matthew 8:15-29, And he touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them.16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.18 Now when Jesus saw great multitudes about him, he gave commandment to depart unto the other side.19 And a certain scribe came, and said unto him, Master, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest.20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.21 And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.23 And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him.24 And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.25 And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.27 But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

Hebrews 9:27-28, 27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation

Matthew 25:46, And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Matthew 10:28, And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Revelation 20:15, And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Malachi 3:6, For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Matthew 24:35, Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Jeremiah 23:29, Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

2 Timothy 3:15-17, And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Isaiah 46:9-10, Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Revelation 22:13,

Hebrews 4:13,

Psalms 147:5, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Romans 8:29-30, For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Ephesians 4:30, And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Ezekiel 33:31, And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness

Matthew 16:24-26, Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Exodus 3:14, A nd God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

Luke 8:17, For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Galatians 6:7, Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

Ephesians 5:13, But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light

Proverbs 11:31, Behold, the righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner.

Isaiah 22:22, And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

 Isaiah 9:6, For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

7/12/15 I AM HUMAN AND I AM GOD
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 11:21am on 12 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Everlasting and Mighty God:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
My Children, it is I, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach. It is time for you to come out of this evil world and come to Me, the One Who Died for the world. I AM not of this world, My Children. I created this world and everything in it. It was very difficult to see Adam and Eve when they ate the fruit they had been told not to or they would surely die. Your Great God Jehovah knew before time what would happen, but it doesn’t take away My Pain when it actually occurs. I hurt just the way you do, My Children. I suffered great humility when I left My Glory and came to earth, born of a virgin. I walked this earth in great obedience to My Father. I did His Perfect Will, and His Work I truly loved to bless. I AM 100% Human and 100% God. Therefore, there is no trial or pain that you have gone through, or will go through that I cannot sympathize with. I AM the Suffering Messiah. I lowered Myself a little more than the angels to come and give you life abundantly. Can you not understand how humble a God that makes Me, Children? I love you so much, that I did that for you. I AM continually asking you to get down on your knees and come to the Risen Savior. I AM the Life and the Resurrection. No other can save you from your sins. Please, My Beautiful Children, before it is too late.
I love you more than life everlasting, Your Suffering King Yeshua Ha Mashiach

1 Corinthians 15, Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;  2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.  3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;  4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:  5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:  6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.  7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.  8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.  9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.  10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.  11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.  12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?  13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:  14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.  15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.  16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:  17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.  18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.  19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.  20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.  21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.  22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.  23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.  24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.  25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.  26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.  27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.  28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.  29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?  30 And why stand we in jeopardy every hour?  31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.  32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.  33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.  34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.  35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?  36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:  37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:  38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.  39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.  40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.  41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.  42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:  43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:  44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.  45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.  46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.  47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.  48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.  49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.  50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.  51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,  52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.  53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.  54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.  55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?  56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.  57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.  58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

2 Corinthians 1:19, For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea.

1 Corinthians 1:30-31, But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Jeremiah 51:45, My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of the Lord.

2 Corinthians 6:17-18, Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Romans 4:25, ho was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification

John 19:1-18, Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him.    2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe,    3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands.    4 Pilate therefore went forth again, and saith unto them, Behold, I bring him forth to you, that ye may know that I find no fault in him.    5 Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And Pilate saith unto them, Behold the man!    6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.    7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.    8 When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he was the more afraid;    9 And went again into the judgment hall, and saith unto Jesus, Whence art thou? But Jesus gave him no answer.    10 Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?    11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.    12 And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar.    13 When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he brought Jesus forth, and sat down in the judgment seat in a place that is called the Pavement, but in the Hebrew, Gabbatha.    14 And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King!    15 But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.    16 Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away.    17 And he bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha:
18 Where they crucified him, and two other with him, on either side one, and Jesus in the midst.

1 Peter 3:18, For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

John 18:36, Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

John 8:23, And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

Colossians 1:16-20, For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven

Genesis 2:15-25, And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Psalm 83:18, That men may know that thou, whose name alone is Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth.

Genesis 22:14, And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen.

Exodus 6:3, And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.

Revelation 22:13, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Isaiah 46:10, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Hebrews 4:15, For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Ephesians 4:30, And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Philippians 2:5-8, Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Isaiah 7:14, Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Luke 1:26-35, And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Matthew 10:28-33, And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

John 4:34, Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

John 5:19, Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

Hebrews 9:11-14, But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Hebrews 9:27-28, And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Hebrews 2:9-10, But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

John 10:10, The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly

Luke 24:1-8, Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre.3 And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus.4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments:5 And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?6 He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee,7 Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.8 And they remembered his words,

John 11:25-26, Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

7/13/2015 MY CHILDREN, KNOW THIS
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 9:41 am on 13 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Magnificent, Mighty, and Precious Lord and Savior:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
Please take this Word to Our Magnificent, Mighty, and Precious Lord and Savior:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
It is here, My Faithful and Obedient Children. The time is right upon you for you to receive My Heavenly Glory in all of My Righteous Children. Be ever so ready. You need not do anything to receive My Power, and I assure you, it will be painless. Be excited and rejoice My Blessed Remnant. Arise and shine for your Majesty, King Yeshua. It is ever so glorious, for you cannot even imagine it. I tell you before it happens, so you will know it is of Me. I keep my Faithful in My Everlasting Light. There is nothing that I won’t let you know, that needs to be said. My Word says this day will not leave you in the dark, My Blessed Children, and you are going into the day mentioned. Rejoice, rejoice, O’ My Beautiful Ones. It will be a time like you have never even dreamed of. Your God of Glory will be leading and guiding every one of My Faithful. I leave you now. Rejoice, rejoice, O’ My Blessed Remnant, My Children of Light. Love, Your Everlasting Light Faithful and True, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach

Psalm 85, Lord, thou hast been favourable unto thy land: thou hast brought back the captivity of Jacob.2 Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.3 Thou hast taken away all thy wrath: thou hast turned thyself from the fierceness of thine anger.4 Turn us, O God of our salvation, and cause thine anger toward us to cease.5 Wilt thou be angry with us for ever? wilt thou draw out thine anger to all generations?6 Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?7 Shew us thy mercy, O Lord, and grant us thy salvation.8 I will hear what God the Lord will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.9 Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.10 Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.11 Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.12 Yea, the Lord shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.13 Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.

1 Chronicles 29:11, Thine, O Lord is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all.

Proverbs 3:5-6, Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Philippians 4:4, Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

Romans 11:5, Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Romans 9:27, Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Isaiah 60:1-3, Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

John 13:19, Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.

Isaiah 60:19, The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

John 8:12, Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-11, But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Psalm 24:7-8, Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
8 Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.

Psalm 29:3, 3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

Psalm 31:3, For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Psalm 25:5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

7/14/15 IT IS GETTING LATE MY CHILDREN
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 1:28 pm on 14 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Precious Savior, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach; (King Yeshua the Messiah); whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
To all My Beautiful Children, This is your Daddy Abba, the God of the Universe. It is My Desire that all of My Faithful hear Me now. The storm comes, and shall not be hindered. My Wrath will be the apocalyptic storm, that cuts down the bad branches that have not taken any root in Me. You, My Faithful, produce good fruit off of your branches. My Father continues to prune and trim you. There is a purification process that is happening with My Beautiful Bride. Removing the last of the dross that still clings to you. This will bring you even closer to Me, your First Love. I love you all so very much. I will keep you under My Wings and you shall be protected. I will lose not one of Mine. My promises remain Perfect and True. For I will never lie to or deceive any of My Faithful Remnant. And you are My Remnant, for I always have children that will give Me their all, their whole lives. They are not worried about who will win the next superbowl or who will win the talent TV shows. Being married to the world is enmity with Me, My Children. My Word makes this ever so clear. It is time to come to Me, the Perfect Redeemer, the Great I AM, so I can save you from what is coming. The storm will be ruthless for those who are not with Me. My Faithful and Obedient, I will get you through; I will carry you through all that is to come. I know exactly where the trouble will be, and I will steer you away from it. I tell you the truth My Bride, I tell you the truth. I love you with everything in Me, Your Loving Daddy Abba, The Great I AM

1 Corinthians 5, It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Romans 8:15, For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Galatians 4:6, And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Hebrews 11:3, Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Colossians 1:16, For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

John 10:27, My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Jeremiah 10, Jeremiah 10, Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

John 15:2, Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Hebrews 1:3, Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high

Ephesians 5:25-30, Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

 Proverbs 25:4, Take away the dross from the silver, and there shall come forth a vessel for the finer.

Revelation 2:4, Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

Psalm 91:4, He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

John 6:39, And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

 2 Corinthians 1:20, For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

Psalm 84:11, For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

2 Corinthians 7:1Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

1 Kings 8:56, Blessed be the Lord, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.

Numbers 23:19, God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

1 John 3:7, Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
Romans 11:5,

Isaiah 10:20, And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

James 4:4, Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Isaiah 47:4, As for our redeemer, the Lord of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel.

Psalm 19:14, Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Exodus 3:14, And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

Isaiah 41:10, Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Acts 4:12, Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Matthew 7:25-29, And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

Isaiah 46:4, And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

Psalm 91:14-16, Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation

Psalm 32:8, I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Isaiah 58:11 And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

7/15/15 SEALED WORDS REVEALED
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 11:15 am on 15 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Most Beautiful and Glorious King Yeshua Ha Mashiach:
Daughter write My Words for those that have eyes to see and ears to hear:
My Children, it is I, Your Majestic King of all Kings. It is most important that all hear this message. There are things coming that none of My Children would ever expect to happen, but they will happen. My Father, Who Art in Heaven has such great love for His Babies and Little Ones; that He is going to take all of these Precious Innocent Ones, who cannot take care of themselves, to My Heavenlies during this Great Storm that is rapidly approaching. What does this mean, My Children? It means that the Innocent Ones will not be here on earth, while the rest of My Children will be. It will not be a very popular thing, what My Father will do; but I tell you the truth, He is Jehovah Yahweh, and He protects these Little Ones. My Children will view it as God being not caring, and how could such a Loving God do such a thing. But that is the answer, I AM A LOVING GOD! Those who belong to Me, have nothing to fear. For you are in My Very Capable Strong and Loving Hands for Everlasting. I tell you things before they happen, My Loves; so My Children will not be left in the dark, saith My Word. Expect miracles upon miracles to happen during this time, all of My Faithful. My Daughter always supplies scripture for your edification, but if you look in My Holy Word, I seal up those certain Words until the end. This is the unsealing of those Words, My Children. There will be many more revelations coming through My Prophets and Prophetesses, so be prepared, My Little Loves. This is My Perfect Truth, for I AM Truth, and I AM Love.
I love you My Beautiful and Faithful Children, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach, Your Lord and Your Master

Revelation 10, And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

1 Timothy 6:15, Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

Revelation 19:16, And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Isaiah 29:11, And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:

Daniel 12:4, 4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Matthew 6:9, After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Matthew 19:14, But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 18:3, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Jeremiah 10, Jeremiah 10, Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

Malachi 3:6, For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

1 John 4:16, And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him

1 John 4:19, We love him, because he first loved us.

1 John 4:7, Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

Romans 8:39, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 John 4:10, Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

John 10:28, And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Isaiah 41:13, For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

1 Peter 5:6, Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

John 14:29, And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

1 Thessalonians 5:4, But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Ephesians 5:8, For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

John 21:25, And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jeremiah 10:10, But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

Psalm 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

7/16/15 STAY IN MY WORD
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 9:47 am on 16 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Most Beautiful and Mighty Savior, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
My Beautiful Ones, This is your Loving Yahweh. I AM the Great I AM. There is none other besides Me. Children, it is very important that you stay O’ so close to Me in these evil days. The world calls the evil good and My Good, evil. This is in My Word that this would occur. My Faithful need to recognize between what My Word says and what the world says. For the god of this world does not want My Children to know the Real and Perfect Truth. I AM Truth, and I AM the Word in the Flesh, My Loves. Dig deep down into My Holy Word and show thyself approved My Children. I do not change. What is said back in the centuries ago, still stands today. I AM the Life, Way, and Truth for My Children. You cannot get to My Father through any other way. It would behoove My Children greatly to be grounded in My Holy Scriptures, for there is coming a time when even the very elect could be deceived. It is coming, My Children, the Storm of all Storms. Be ready, be prepared. Stay in Me, My Faithful, Rest in Me, Stand in Me, for I AM your Mighty Rock. I Love You Faithfully, EveryoneKing Yeshua Ha Mashiach, the Great I AM

Psalm 89, I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.      2 For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.      3 I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,      4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.      5 And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O Lord: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.      6 For who in the heaven can be compared unto the Lord? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the Lord?      7 God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.      8 O Lord God of hosts, who is a strong Lord like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?      9 Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.      10 Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.      11 The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.      12 The north and the south thou hast created them: Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in thy name.      13 Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand.      14 Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.      15 Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O Lord, in the light of thy countenance.      16 In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.      17 For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.      18 For the Lord is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.      19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.      20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:      21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.      22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.      23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.      24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.      25 I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.      26 He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.      27 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.      28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.      29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.      30 If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;      31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;      32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.      33 Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.      34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.      35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.      36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.      37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.    38 But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed.  39 Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown by casting it to the ground.  40 Thou hast broken down all his hedges; thou hast brought his strong holds to ruin.  41 All that pass by the way spoil him: he is a reproach to his neighbours.  42 Thou hast set up the right hand of his adversaries; thou hast made all his enemies to rejoice.  43 Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle.  44 Thou hast made his glory to cease, and cast his throne down to the ground.  45 The days of his youth hast thou shortened: thou hast covered him with shame. Selah.  46 How long, Lord? wilt thou hide thyself for ever? shall thy wrath burn like fire?  47 Remember how short my time is: wherefore hast thou made all men in vain?  48 What man is he that liveth, and shall not see death? shall he deliver his soul from the hand of the grave? Selah.  49 Lord, where are thy former lovingkindnesses, which thou swarest unto David in thy truth?  50 Remember, Lord, the reproach of thy servants; how I do bear in my bosom the reproach of all the mighty people;  51 Wherewith thine enemies have reproached, O Lord; wherewith they have reproached the footsteps of thine anointed.  52 Blessed be the Lord for evermore. Amen, and Amen.

Malachi 3:6, For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Isaiah 45:5, I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Isaiah 43:11, I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

Isaiah 5:20, Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

2 Corinthians 4:4, In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

John 17:17, Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

 John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 1:14, And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 Timothy 3:16, And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

1 John 3:8, He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

2 Timothy 2:15, He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

1 Samuel 15:29, And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not a man, that he should repent.

Matthew 24:24, For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Jeremiah 10, Jeremiah 10, Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

1 Peter 5:8, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Isaiah 26:3, Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Matthew 11:28,

Ephesians 6:11, Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Hebrews 3:14, For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Psalm 18:2, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

1 Corinthians 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

7/17/2015 YOU HAVE A PIECE OF ME
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 11:01 am on 17 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Most Worthy, Mighty, Majestic, and Powerful King Yeshua Ha Mashiach:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
My Children, My Creation, how I love each and everyone. I created each of you with a piece of Me in you. This piece of My Very Heart was designed so that you would only look to Me as the One who can fill your every need and your every desire. For I wanted all of My Creation to come to Their One and Only God, Their Maker, Their Designer, and be with Me forever. Alas, My Children, for many of you have rejected Me. I AM the One Who came to die for your wretched sins. I AM the Only One Who loves you with a love everlasting. My enemy does not care anything for My Beautiful Creation. But My Children continually get lulled into a false happiness; a false security, they think; they get from the devil. Oh, most of My Children do not think they are with the devil, but if you are not in My Perfect Will, if you are not on My Straight and Narrow Path, the devil is your master. He only wants to drag you down and make you to lose your soul in everlasting damnation. Can you not see this, My Children. You get what you think you want from the world, but I tell you the truth, it is all vanity. I will give you life everlasting, but My Way isn’t the easy Way. My Faithful walk with Me and crucify the lusts of their flesh daily. I AM so very pleased with My Remnant, My Beautiful Radiant Bride. It is almost over, My Bride, just a few more laps to go. I love you more than any of you could ever know,God Jehovah, The Great I AM

Psalm 25, Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.3 Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.4 Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.6 Remember, O Lord, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.7 Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O Lord.8 Good and upright is the Lord: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.10 All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.11 For thy name's sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.12 What man is he that feareth the Lord? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.13 His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.14 The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.15 Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.16 Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.17 The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.19 Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.20 O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.22 Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.

Genesis 1:26-31, And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day

Jeremiah 10, Jeremiah 10, Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

Psalm 20:4, Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel.

Psalm 37:5, Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Hebrews 11:10, For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Isaiah 64:8, But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

Romans 9:20, Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

 Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 4:25,  Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Revelation 3:17, Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Jeremiah 31:3, The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Genesis 3:4-5, And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

John 8:44, Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

Matthew 7:13-14, Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 5:48, Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Hebrews 13:21, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen

Luke 16:13, No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Matthew 10:28, And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Revelation 20:10, And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Psalm 119:37, Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way.

Jeremiah 4:30, 0 And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life

1 John 2:25, And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life

John 3:15, That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

1 Peter 2:21, For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

Colossians 2:6, As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

Galatians 5:24, And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts

Galatians 2:20, I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Ephesians 5:25-27, Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Revelation 19:7-9 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

7/18/15 KNOW THE SIGNS AND READ MY WORD CHILDREN AND READ MY WORD
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 9:50 am on 18 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Most Gracious, Merciful, and Glorious God:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
My Dear Children. This is Your Almighty God speaking to you. I Desire that this does not fall on deaf ears. You need to take a look at what is going on around you now. There are earthquakes that have increased in the earth tenfold, does not My Word say that there will be divers earthquakes. There are volcanoes erupting everywhere that haven’t erupted in centuries, does not My Word say, blood and fire and pillars of smoke. Children, are there wars and rumors of wars happening. Are nation upon nation rising up against My Holy Land, Israel. Yes, indeed all these things are happening together now and all at once. Do you not think you are in the end of My Era of Grace. Read My Word Children, it is for your profiting. If all of My Creation would read and follow My Word, this earth would be a place of peace and happiness, for the enemy would not have any place to get his hooks into any of My Children. My Holy Scriptures spell out all things for people to live by. It very well could be the Only Book that existed and all would be perfect, just as in heaven. However, My Children refuse to look at My Holy Word, and they perish daily from their lack of knowledge. Do you know how much it hurts Me to tell My Very Own Creation, depart from Me ye workers of iniquity, I never knew you. My daughter prays this to Me, that I may not have to say this to another Precious Child of Mine. Children, it is imperative that you see what is coming; the storm that has never been and never will be again; complete terror and chaos. I warn you My Creation, if you do not come to Me, I cannot and will not save you. It is very, very, very late. Do not wait before it is too late, and you hear those awful Words spoken from God’s Mouth. I love you My Very Own Creation,Your King of Kings and Lord of Lords

Romans 10:9, That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Psalm 18, I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.  2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.  3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.  4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.  5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.  6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.  7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.  8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.  9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.  10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.  11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.  12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.  13 The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.  14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.  15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.  16 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.  17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.  18 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the Lord was my stay.  19 He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.  20 The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.  21 For I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God.  22 For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.  23 I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.  24 Therefore hath the Lord recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.  25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;  26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.  27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.  28 For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.  29 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.  30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.  31 For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?  32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.  33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.  34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.  35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.  36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.  37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.  38 I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.  39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.  40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.  41 They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the Lord, but he answered them not.  42 Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.  43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.  44 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.  45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.  46 The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.  47 It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.  48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.  49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.  50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.
Revelation 1:8, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Genesis 17: And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.  2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.  3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,  4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.  5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.  6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.  7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.  8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.  9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.  10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.  11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.  12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.  13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.  14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.  15 And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be.  16 And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.  17 Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?  18 And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee!  19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.  20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.  21 But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.  22 And he left off talking with him, and God went up from Abraham.  23 And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as God had said unto him.  24 And Abraham was ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.  25 And Ishmael his son was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.  26 In the selfsame day was Abraham circumcised, and Ishmael his son.  27 And all the men of his house, born in the house, and bought with money of the stranger, were circumcised with him.

Luke 21:11, And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Acts 2:19, And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

Matthew 24:6, And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Matthew 24:7, For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Luke 21:31, So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

2 Corinthians 12:9, And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 Corinthians 6:2, (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

2 Timothy 3:16, All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Matthew 5:48, Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Hosea 4:6, My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children

Matthew 7:23, And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Jeremiah 10, Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

Acts 4:12, Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Romans 8:1, There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

7/19/2015 IT IS TIME, YOU CANNOT PREDICT MY WAYS
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 11:28 am on 19 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Beautiful, Majestic, and Lovely Creator:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
My Children, Hear Me, Hear Me, I say to you this day. It is so imperative for you to be looking at what Your Lord and Savior is saying to you, all of My Wonderful Creation. I AM revealing many revelations, or God’s mysteries, through My Servants. It is that close of time now, for I would not reveal these things until it was time for the storm, My Wrath, to come. Understand My Children, that things will never happen the way you perceive them to. I AM God Jehovah, and you, My Children, can never predict an outcome from Me. For My Ways are not man’s ways. I tell you many things as you need to hear them. I know exactly what My Children need even before they are aware of their need. I go before each one, and I make your crooked path straight, and I girt you up with strength for the battle. I take care of each one of you. It rains on the just and the unjust. Yes, I go before My Stiffnecked Children as well. I AM no respecter of persons. Let Me be your Everlasting Companion, Best Friend, and Brother. I welcome you into My Loving Arms, My Children.I love you - even My Stiffnecked Children, Your Lord and Savior, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach

John 10:27, My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

2 Corinthians 5, For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.  2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:  3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.  4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.  5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.  6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:  7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)  8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.  9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.  10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.  11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.  12 For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.  13 For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause.  14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:  15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.  16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.  17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.  18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;  19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.  20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.  21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Romans 10:9, That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

2 Peter 3:18, But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Daniel 12:4, But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Isaiah 42:9, Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Isaiah 40:28, Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

Romans 11:33-36, O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

1 Corinthians 2:11, For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Jeremiah 10, Jeremiah 10, Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

Isaiah 26:4, Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:

Isaiah 55:8, For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

Matthew 6:8, Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

Philippians 4:19, But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Deuteronomy 31:8, And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Isaiah 45:2, I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

Luke 3:5, Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;

Isaiah 42:16, And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Psalm 18:39, For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me

Matthew 6:26, Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Matthew 5:45, That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Exodus 33:5, For the Lord had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a stiffnecked people: I will come up into the midst of thee in a moment, and consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know what to do unto thee.

Proverbs 29:1, He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

Romans 2:11, For there is no respect of persons with God.

Mark 3:35, For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

John 15:13-15, Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

James 2:23, And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

7/20/2015 YOU HAVE NEVER FELT MY POWER
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 9:23 am on 20 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Most Blessed, Loved, and Merciful King Yeshua:
Daughter write My Words for those that have eyes to see and ears to hear:
My Beloved Creation. Time is no more, My Wrath comes now. Are you ready to see what happens when God sends His Angry Wrath to this earth. No, I do not think you are. There will be complete and utter despair happening. There will be families torn apart from death that was so sudden. Children, you have never felt My Power, for I AM a longsuffering and Most Patient God; but be not deceived, My Loves. I AM also a Righteous and Most Holy God; and vengeance is Mine. I will repay all the wrong and the hurt that has been done against My Faithful. It is most terrifying to fall into the hands of God Jehovah. Come to your all Loving Savior while you still have the chance to; for you do not know when My Wrath will come. You do not want to spend eternity in hell, My Children. There is no party, there is no happiness, there is only eternal anguish and gnashing of teeth. Do not let My enemy lie to you, do not fall into his hands of deceit and lies, My Precious Children. I AM telling you the truth, for God can never lie. Believe Me, My Children, if you are not living by Me and My Commandments you will go to hell when you die. It is written in My Word, and My Word will never pass away. Open up your Bibles, My Children, see what My Truth has to say. You will find comfort and great peace, as you find Me there with you. Hurry, My Beautiful Creation, Hurry. All of My Heart and All of Me, With Great and Tremendous Love for All, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach, Your Deliverer and Salvation

2 Corinthians 9, For as touching the ministering to the saints, it is superfluous for me to write to you:2 For I know the forwardness of your mind, for which I boast of you to them of Macedonia, that Achaia was ready a year ago; and your zeal hath provoked very many.3 Yet have I sent the brethren, lest our boasting of you should be in vain in this behalf; that, as I said, ye may be ready:4 Lest haply if they of Macedonia come with me, and find you unprepared, we (that we say not, ye) should be ashamed in this same confident boasting.5 Therefore I thought it necessary to exhort the brethren, that they would go before unto you, and make up beforehand your bounty, whereof ye had notice before, that the same might be ready, as a matter of bounty, and not as of covetousness.6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:9 (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever.10 Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;)11 Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.12 For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings unto God;13 Whiles by the experiment of this ministration they glorify God for your professed subjection unto the gospel of Christ, and for your liberal distribution unto them, and unto all men;14 And by their prayer for you, which long after you for the exceeding grace of God in you.15 Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift

Colossians 1:16, For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Nehemiah 9:6, Thou, even thou, art Lord alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

Romans 1:20, For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Jeremiah 10, Jeremiah 10, Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

Romans 1:18, For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

John 3:36, He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Isaiah 26:21, For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

1 Chronicles 29:11, Thine, O Lord is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all.

Ephesians 1:19-21, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

Exodus 15:6, Thy right hand, O Lord, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O Lord, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

Daniel 4:37, Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

Matthew 10:8, Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

2 Peter 3:9, The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Galatians 5:22-23, But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Romans 2:4, Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

Jeremiah 15:15, O Lord, thou knowest: remember me, and visit me, and revenge me of my persecutors; take me not away in thy longsuffering: know that for thy sake I have suffered rebuke

1 Peter 3:20, Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

Psalm 145:17, The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works

2 Corinthians 5:21, For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Psalm 119:137, Righteous art thou, O Lord, and upright are thy judgments.

Deuteronomy 32:4, He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

1 Peter 1:15, But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;

Isaiah 6:3, And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

Deuteronomy 32:35, To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste

2 Thessalonians 1:6, Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

Isaiah 35:4, Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

Hebrews 10:31, It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

John 12:35-36, Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

Isaiah 55:6, Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

Luke 13:28, There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Revelation 21:8, But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Matthew 25:46, A nd these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Matthew 10:28, And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

2 Corinthians 11:14, And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light

2 Corinthians 11:3, But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:4, In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Numbers 23:19, God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Hebrews 6:18, That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

Matthew 22:36-40, Master, which is the great commandment in the law?37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.38 This is the first and great commandment.39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 5:22, But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Revelation 21:8, But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Matthew 7:23, 3 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity
.
Matthew 25:41, Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 16:24, Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Luke 21:33, Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Psalm 91:4, He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

2 Timothy 3:16, All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

John 17:17,  Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Hebrews 4:12, For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Psalm 18:30, As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

Psalm 119:160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

7/21/2015 MORE REVELATIONS
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 9:53 am on 21 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Most Gracious, Merciful, and Most Loving God:
Daughter write My Words for those that have eyes to see and ears to hear:
My Dearest and Faithful Children. Your Mighty Savior God comes to you with some more revelation that you would never expect. It is most important that all of My Faithful hear My Words. My Children are not all of Mine, for some belong to My enemy, the Nephilim. There is a polluted blood line, My Loves. All the way back to Noah’s time, when the sons of God were trying to play God and marrying the daughters of men. This was the beginning of satan’s blood line. He has kept this going all the way until now. I must tell you My Faithful this is the truth, My Loves. This stained and evil blood is within most of the elite in the world. The ones who have most of the power on earth, behind all of the scenes. They are the ones propping up and carrying out the enemy’s designs and plans. These demons will be manifesting themselves in these days coming up, during the last and great birth pains. I tell you this so My Faithful can be prepared. For My Bride will be able to see through their facade. It is most important if you do not belong to Me, to not get caught up in the schemes of these horrible men, My Children. They are the ones who brought Obama into power. Understand, My Children, that I AM in control of everything, however, this was allowed for the awful stench of sin in America. Your President of the United States will be the antichrist of Revelation. He has already been infiltrated by satan and the devil controls him. Have you noticed how godless decisions he has been making, My Children. He has betrayed My Israel, My Apple of My Eye, and I AM none too pleased. I know every plan of the enemy, and I will direct and lead My Faithful to safety. This has all been devised by My enemy since the days of Noah. The New World Order comes and it comes quickly now, My Faithful. I will keep sending out My Instructions through My Faithful and Obedient Prophets and Prophetesses. I will not tolerate persecution of Mine Anointed, I know all, Children. This is a revelation that I have given to My other Prophets and Prophetesses mixed in with newer information, for I have never disclosed any type of time in any of My Messages. It is time, My Children. I cannot say this enough. The time of woes begins ever so soon. I AM Your Commander-In-Chief, My Faithful. You have nothing to fear, I love you so, and I AM right there with every one of My Bride. I love you My Faithful Ones, The Great God Jehovah Elohim

Zephaniah 3:17, The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Isaiah 47:4, As for our redeemer, the Lord of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel.

Psalm 19:14, Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer

John 10:27-28, My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Genesis 6:2, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Genesis 6:4, There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Numbers 13:33, And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Deuteronomy 1:28, Whither shall we go up? our brethren have discouraged our heart, saying, The people is greater and taller than we; the cities are great and walled up to heaven; and moreover we have seen the sons of the Anakims there.

1 Samuel 17:4-7, And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.5 And he had an helmet of brass upon his head, and he was armed with a coat of mail; and the weight of the coat was five thousand shekels of brass.6 And he had greaves of brass upon his legs, and a target of brass between his shoulders.7 And the staff of his spear was like a weaver's beam; and his spear's head weighed six hundred shekels of iron: and one bearing a shield went before him.

Deuteronomy 3:11, For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.

Deuteronomy 2:21, A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the Lord destroyed them before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead:

1 Peter 5:8, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Deuteronomy 20:1, When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the Lord thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

Jeremiah 10, Jeremiah 10, Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

John 16:21, A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.

Matthew 24:8, All these are the beginning of sorrows.

1 Thessalonians 5:3, For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Matthew 24:1-51, And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.    2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.    3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?    4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.    5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.    6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.    7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.    8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.    9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.    10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.    12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.    13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.    14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.    15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)    16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:    17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:    18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.    19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!    20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day:    21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.    22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.    23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.    24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.    25 Behold, I have told you before.    26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.    27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.    28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.    29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:    30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.    31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.    32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:    33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.    34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.    35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.    36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.    37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.    38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,    39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.    40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.    41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.    42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.    43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.    44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.    45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?    46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.    47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.    48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;    49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;    50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,    51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Romans 8:28, And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Isaiah 45:6-7, That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Matthew 19:26, But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Isaiah 55:8-11, For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Job 12:10, In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

Proverbs 16:4, The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Psalms 115:3, But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.

2 Corinthians 2:16, To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

James 4:17, Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

Romans 6:23, For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 3:23, For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 John 1:8-10, If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us

Revelation 13:16-17, And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 19:20, And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 13:2-4, And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Zechariah 2:8, For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

Psalm 17:8, Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

Psalm 37:23, The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.

Proverbs 3:6, In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Psalm 18:36, Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.

Matthew 24:37-38, But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Luke 17:26, And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Revelation 14:9-12, And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 13:7-10, 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Amos 3:7, 7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Psalm 105:15, Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm

Romans 9:29, And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

James 5:4 Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

7/22/2015 THE REWARDS COME NOW, MY CHILDREN
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 10:36 am on 22 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Most Blessed, Loving, and Merciful Savior, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach:
Daughter write My Words for those that have eyes to see and ears to hear:
It is a mighty and wondrous thing to have a relationship with The One and Only True God. True rewards from My Heavenlies are coming down now for My Faithful and True Children, My Beautiful Bride. Ready yourselves, for you will not be able to contain all that I AM ready to give each one of you. It will meet your every desire on this side of earth, My Beloved Ones. Truly Blessing after Blessing is coming from the Father of Lights. For it is that time – the time at the end of My Age of Grace, when My Glory shall take over the earth. A time for My Ever so Faithful to reap the fruits of their labor. A time where My Innocents’ receives of Me tenfold, hundred fold, a thousand fold. For there is no limitations with what My Father can give to His Children. He rejoices in His Heart that His Faithful Remnant loves Him so. He is ever so pleased with what He sees My Bride accomplishing for His Kingdom. The Path will now truly get ever more glorious My Bride. You cannot imagine what all God has in store for you. My Faithful, I Remain True to You Always, Your Everlasting Bridegroom of the Universe

John 17:3, And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

John 15:15, Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Psalm 147:5, Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

Psalm 24:8, Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.

Ephesians 6:8, Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

1 Samuel 26:23, The Lord render to every man his righteousness and his faithfulness; for the Lord delivered thee into my hand to day, but I would not stretch forth mine hand against the Lord's anointed.

1 Corinthians 3:11-14, For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

Revelation 22:12, And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

1 Corinthians 2:9, But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

James 1:17, Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Habakkuk 2:14, For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

Isaiah 60:1, Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.

Deuteronomy 1:11, (The Lord God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye are, and bless you, as he hath promised you!)

Ephesians 1:19, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

Ephesians 3:14-21, For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Romans 11:1-5, I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Luke 19:13, And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.

Hebrews 11:6, But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Acts 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave their testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

7/24/15 FEAR IS NOT OF ME
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 11:44 am on 24 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Beautiful and Most Precious Savior King Yeshua Ha Mashiach:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
My Dearly and Beloved Children of Mine. Do not let what I AM now releasing through My Prophets and Prophetesses trouble you. There is no fear in Me, My Lovely Children. My Word holds True forever; I did not give you the spirit of fear, but I give you My Peace and Love. Hold fast to Your Mighty and True Messiah. I will carry you on My Back and lead you to safe pastures. It is going to be a most terrifying time for the lost, My Children. But Oh what a magnificent and ever so glorious time for My Faithful Remnant. My Bride is ever so precious to Me, and I will move heaven and earth for those who are Mine. It is a most pleasant and desirable feeling to be with your First Love, Your Bridegroom. I give you warmth and intimacy with Me. As you give Me your whole life, and all the decisions, all your plans, nothing else will matter, except Me drawing nigher to you. Buckle up My Faithful, you are in for a most enjoyable ride from Your God Jehovah. I Love, Love, Love Everyone, Truly I do, Your Ever So Faithful, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach

John 14:1, Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 14:27,  Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

2 Timothy 1:7, For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Isaiah 41:10, Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

1 John 4:18 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Philippians 4:7, And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Isaiah 40:8, The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 49:26,  And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

 Zephaniah 3:17, The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Isaiah 19:20, And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

Isaiah 46:4, And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

Exodus 19:4, Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.

Deuteronomy 32:11, As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings:

Deuteronomy 1:31, And in the wilderness, where thou hast seen how that the Lord thy God bare thee, as a man doth bear his son, in all the way that ye went, until ye came into this place.

Isaiah 63:9, In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Psalm 23:2, He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Psalm 37:40, And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

Jeremiah 10, , Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

Haggai 2:6, For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;

Hebrews 12:26, Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

Isaiah 54:10, For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee

Isaiah 60:1, Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.

Ephesians 5:25-27, Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

2 Corinthians 11:2, For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Revelation 3:20, Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Romans 5:1-2, Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Psalm 139, O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence 8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

7/25/2015 CLEAN OUT YOUR CLOSETS
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 10:43 am on 25 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Marvelous and Most Beautiful God Almighty:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
My Beloved Little Ones. I come to you today as other days as One Knowing; All Knowing, All Present, All Knowledgeable, All Encompassing Father God Jehovah. It is most pressing now to get your affairs in order My Faithful Remnant. Lose all of the past that you still cling to, forget and forgive all of the wrongs that have been done to you, forget about meaningless material things. None of these things matter, for when My Shaking begins all you will think about is either Me or your selfish motives. If you are in Me, then you know The Great I AM will protect you from all harm, but if you are still holding onto those vain things in the world, then you will think of nothing but trying to save your own life. That is not of Me. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, is that not what My Word says. The items that I have had some of you stock up on, those are meant to share with others. If you prepare a feast does not My Word say invite all who cannot pay you back? Yes, it does My Children. Love is pure, and My Love is all you need. I prepare all of My Faithful now. Listen to all of My Instructions, My Bride. I will be giving out much now – for the time has come, and it is here. Love, The Greatest Love of All, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach, The Great I AM

1 Corinthians 2:10-11, But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Isaiah 40:13-14, Who hath directed the Spirit of the Lord, or being his counsellor hath taught him?14 With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?

Romans 11:33-34, O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

 Isaiah 40:26, Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

Deuteronomy 29:29, The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

Job 37:15-16, Dost thou know when God disposed them, and caused the light of his cloud to shine?16 Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge?

Daniel 2:22, He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him

Job 34:21, For his eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all his goings

Psalm 33:13-15, The Lord looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men.14 From the place of his habitation he looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth.15 He fashioneth their hearts alike; he considereth all their works.

Psalm 139:2-3, Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways

Jeremiah 23:24, Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord.

Jeremiah 17:10, I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Isaiah 46:10, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Isaiah 43:18, Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

Philippians 3:13-14, Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians 5:17, Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Ephesians 4: 20-32, 20 But ye have not so learned Christ;  21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:  22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;  23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;  24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.  25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.  26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:  27 Neither give place to the devil.  28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.  29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.  30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.  31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:  32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Jeremiah 10, Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

Psalm 121:7, The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

Luke 17:33, Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Matthew 10:39, He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

John 15:7, If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Romans 8:10, And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Colossians 3:1, If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Romans 8:1-9, There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 7:12, Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Luke 6:31, And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

Mark 12:31, And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Leviticus 19:18, Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.

1 John 4:20, If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

Proverbs 28:6, Better is the poor that walketh in his uprightness, than he that is perverse in his ways, though he be rich.

1 Peter 3:9, Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

Luke 14:13, But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind

1 Corinthians 13:4-7, Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

1 Timothy 1:5, Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

Proverbs 22:11, He that loveth pureness of heart, for the grace of his lips the king shall be his friend.

2 Corinthians 9:8, And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

Philippians 4:19, But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Matthew 6:33, But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

John 17:3, And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1 John 4:16, And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

1 John 4:19, We love him, because he first loved us.

John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 John 4:9-10, In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Romans 8:39, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

7/27/15 MY HEAVENLIES
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 11:27 am on 27 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Beautiful Lord and Savior, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
My Faithful and True Remnant of Mine. I cannot emphasize enough how I look forward to receiving you to Myself in My Heavenlies. This is God Jehovah Elohim, My Loves. You will not be disappointed at all the treasures I have in store for My Loves. Eye hath not seen nor ear hath heard what God has planned for His Remnant. Far beyond anything you could ever imagine. Yes, I have given glimpses of My Wonderful Heavenlies to many of My Children, but you will never know how it really is until you are up here with Me. I tell you, you will not ever get bored, no never. For I continue to create specifically for each of My Children in heaven. It is most spectacular. There will be no more weariness or grief, ever, ever. I still want all of My Lost, Backslidden, and Lukewarm to join Me in My Heavenlies. Satan has terribly, terribly misconstrued My Perfect Creation. Everything will be explained when you are with Me, My Faithful. However, when you finally arrive and I receive you into My Everlasting Arms, I will be all that matters to you. I AM your greatest love and always will be, My Lovely Faithful Ones. You are My Beautiful Bride. Whether you are female or male, you are My Bride, My Beautiful Creation. From the beginning of time, I have loved you. I so look forward to My Time with each of you. Look up, My Bride, for your redemption draweth nigh; you are almost there. Love, Your Everlasting True Love, God Jehovah Elohim

1 Corinthians 2:9, But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

John 14:2, In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Revelation 22:1-5, And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Psalm 11:4, The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

Matthew 6:19-21, Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also

Luke 12:33, Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

Luke 14:12-14, Then said he also to him that bade him, When thou makest a dinner or a supper, call not thy friends, nor thy brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich neighbours; lest they also bid thee again, and a recompence be made thee.13 But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind:14 And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just

2 Corinthians 5:4, For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

Matthew 22:30, For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Matthew 11:28-30, Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

James 1:12, Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Revelation 3:20, Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me

John 8:44, Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

1 Peter 5:8, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Luke 8:17, For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Ephesians 1:10, That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

1 Corinthians 13:12, For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Deuteronomy 33:27, The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

Isaiah 46:4, And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you

John 15:13, Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Proverbs 18:24, A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

John 15:15, Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Psalm 27:4, One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.

1 John 4:7, Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

Romans 5:10, For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life

Zephaniah 3:17, The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Romans 8:35, Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Ephesians 5:25-27, Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Revelation 19:7-9, Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Galatians 3:28, There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

1 John 4:19, We love him, because he first loved us.

Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

7/28/2015 PREPARE, PREPARE, PREPARE
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 11:52 on 28 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Holy and Blessed Savior God:
Daughter write my Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
My Beautiful Remnant, Hear Your Lord and Savior today. I call out to you to finish getting your affairs in order, as from the message a few days ago. It is ever so important that you take care of these last few things, they are last; but oh so important. I need a pure heart and a spotless and wrinkle free Bride. You cannot do this on your own, My Loves. I must be the One that cleanses you with My Perfect Blood which I shed for you on Calvary. You may try and try to forgo sin on your own; but it will not come to pass. I AM the Way, Truth, and Life, you cannot crucify your flesh without Me. You must continue to walk and cling to Me, My Faithful. I wait for you. I will lead you and guide you, but you, My Loves, must pursue Me. Give Me all of your cares and burdens, unforgiveness, hatred; give it all to Me. As I said this is so very important now, and these are My Instructions for you to carry out, right now. For I tell you the truth, destruction comes so much more quicker now than you could ever imagine. Children, you know some of My Timeline now, for the Great Shaking to occur. It is in your best interest to do a thorough examination of your heart. Ask Me, and I will tell you what you need to be working on. You need to be completely in Me, not partially ; as I will not accept a half-you. I Love You All, O’ So Much, Your Mighty King, Yeshua Ha Mashiach

2 Peter 3:18, But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Jude 1:25, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Psalm 68:19, Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

Matthew 5:8, Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Psalm 51:10, Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Revelation 19:8, And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Ephesians 5:27, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Isaiah 54:5, For thy Maker [is] thine husband; the LORD of hosts [is] his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

1 Peter 1:19, But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Romans 3:25, Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

1 John 5:6, This is the One who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.

Hebrews 9:12-14, and not through the blood of goats and calves, but through His own blood, He entered the holy place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption. For if the blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkling those who have been defiled sanctify for the cleansing of the flesh, how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Hebrews 10:3-14, But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.  4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.  5 Wherefore when He cometh into the world, He saith, Sacrifice and offering Thou wouldest not, but a body hast Thou prepared Me: 6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin Thou hast had no pleasure. 7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of Me,) to do Thy Will, O God. 8 Above when He said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin Thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; 9 Then said He, Lo, I come to do Thy Will, O God.  He taketh away the first, that He may establish the second.  10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.  11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12  But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the Right Hand of God; 13 From henceforth expecting till His enemies be made His Footstool.  14 For by one offering He hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Hebrews 13:11-12, For the bodies of those animals whose blood is brought into the holy place by the high priest as an offering for sin, are burned outside the camp. Therefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people through His own blood, suffered outside the gate.

Ephesians 1:7, In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace.

Romans 3:25, whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith This was to demonstrate His righteousness, because in the forbearance of God He passed over the sins previously committed;

1 Corinthians 11:25, In the same way He took the cup also after supper, saying, This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.

Matthew 26:27-28, And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you; for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.

John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

Galatians 2:20, I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me.

Galatians 5:24, And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Matthew 16:24, Then Jesus said to His disciples, If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me.

Romans 6:6, knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin;

Colossians 3:5-6, Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: 6 For which things’ sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

1 John 2:6, He that saith he abideth in Him ought himself also so to walk, even as He walked.

Colossians 2:6, As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

John 12:35, Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

1 John 1:7, But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Psalm 25:5, Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Psalm 139:10, Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

Psalm 143:10, Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

Psalm 31:3, For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Matthew 6:33, But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

James 4:8, Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you.  Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Jeremiah 29:13, And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Psalm 27:8, When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Deuteronomy 4:29, But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find [him], if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

Proverbs 8:17, I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

Psalm 55:22, Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

1 Peter 5:7, Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Matthew 11:28, Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Mark 11:25, And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

Ephesians 4:26-27, Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 27 Neither give place to the devil.

Ephesians 4:32, And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Proverbs 24:17, Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:

Hebrews 12:14, Follow peace with all [men], and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Jeremiah 10

Psalm 26:2, Test me, LORD, and try me; examine my heart and mind.

Psalm 139:23, Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

Jeremiah 17:10, I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Ezekiel 36:26, A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

2 Corinthians 5:15, And that He died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him which died for them, and rose again.

Matthew 16:24-27, Then Jesus told his disciples,If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25 For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. 26 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul? 27 For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done.

Proverbs 3:5-6, Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Romans 12:1, I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.

7/29/15 YOU CANNOT PUT ME IN A BOX
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 1:51 pm on 29 July 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Most Glorious and Mighty Savior King Yeshua Ha Mashiach:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
My Blessed and Very Faithful Bride. How I love and adore you. You live your every moment through Me, through our intimacy with one another. As I lead you to your amazing destinies, I look after your every need. You dwell in the secret place where I meet you. You whisper in My Ears how much you praise and love Me, Your Beloved Savior, and O’ how I cherish that. I do not want any of My Beloved to ever think I have left them, for My Word states that I will never leave you or forsake you. I have each and every one in My Hands eternally. I AM showing you your purposes in life and your everlasting life with Me. It will be more real than anything here on earth. For I AM the Creator of all things, there is nothing I cannot do. I AM going to do a new thing, and no one will ever be able to comprehend it. Just wait and see. I have so many surprises and mysteries to be revealed, My Loves. Things that will take you out of your comfort zone if I told you before, because you would never believe it. I cannot be put in a box or contained in any manner, My Children. You will be amazed and astonished at what I have planned for My Faithful Bride. You must follow Me and stand on the Rock that will never move. I love you My Bride, such grand things await you. Your Most Excellent and True Bridegroom, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, The Great I AM

1 John 4:16, And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Ephesians 3:17-19, That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Isaiah 41:10, Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Psalm 63, (A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.) O God, thou [art] my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; 2 To see thy power and thy glory, so [as] I have seen thee in the sanctuary. 3 Because thy lovingkindness [is] better than life, my lips shall praise thee. 4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. 5 My soul shall be satisfied as [with] marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise [thee] with joyful lips: 6 When I remember thee upon my bed, [and] meditate on thee in the [night] watches. 7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. 8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me. 9 But those [that] seek my soul, to destroy [it], shall go into the lower parts of the earth. 10 They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes. 11 But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.

James 4:8, Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse [your] hands, [ye] sinners; and purify [your] hearts, [ye] double minded.

Isaiah 65:24, And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

John 17:22-23, And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Jeremiah 31:3, The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Psalm 73:24, Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.

Philippians 4:19, But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Luke 12:7, But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Psalm 91:1, He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Psalm 32:7, You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah.

Psalm 17:8, Keep me as the apple of the eye; Hide me in the shadow of Your wings.

Psalm 31:20, You hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the conspiracies of man; You keep them secretly in a shelter from the strife of tongues.

Psalm 104:33, I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

Colossians 3:16, Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Psalm 95:1, O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.

Psalm 13:6, I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.

Psalm 105:2, Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.

Deuteronomy 31:6, Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee

Hebrews 13:5, [Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Joshua 1:9, Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest.

7/30/2015 HOLY SPIRIT WIND
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 11:11 am on 30 July 2015:
My Beloved Children, Your Mighty Savior comes to you today with most exciting news. I AM readying My Bride to receive My Power, that will be given to you by My Father. My Faithful Bride, rejoice for I give My Love, My Peace, My Faithfulness. I have told you I will never leave My Remnant in the dark. You will be completely shocked when this occurs. You will feel the Holy Spirit Wind blowing upon you just like it was when My Disciples received My Holy Spirit and was filled. So shall it be this time also. I AM revealing more and more to you now, My Beautiful Bride of Mine. You will have My Complete Authority just by walking around, the demons will know who you are in Me, and they will flee from you screaming. I had given a vision to My Daughter once when she rebuked the demons in My Powerful Name, that they would be put on fire and screaming to get away. This will be like that, only so much more stronger. My Loves, you will be able to walk up to the sick and heal them right then and there through My Awesome Power. You are almost there, My Faithful. Be strong in Me, and know that I AM right there with you. Be excited and rejoice, for you will be filled with My Glory ever so soon now.
Zephaniah 3:17, The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Isaiah 9:6, For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 47:4, Our Redeemer, the LORD of hosts is His name, The Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 60:1-3, Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Galatians 5:22-23, But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Deuteronomy 7:9, Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he [is] God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

2 Thessalonians 3:3, But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep [you] from evil.

1 Corinthians 1:9, God [is] faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 5:8, But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Ephesians 3:17-19, That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

2 Thessalonians 3:16, Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord [be] with you all.

John 16:33, These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Philippians 3:7, And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

John 8:47, He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Philippians 2:15, That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

John 8:12, Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.

Matthew 5:14-16, Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Acts 2:1-4, And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.  2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.  3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.  4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Luke 10:17-20, And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through Thy Name.  18 And He said unto them, I beheld satan as lightning fall from heaven.  19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.  20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Psalm 91:13, Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

Matthew 10:16, Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

John 5:8, Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.

Mark 2:9, Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?

Mark 2:11, I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.

Ephesians 6:10, Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Psalm 118:14, The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

Psalm 28:7, The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Psalm 18:2, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Deuteronomy 31:8, And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Isaiah 41:10, Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

8/1/2015 THE BLACKSMITH REMOVED THE DROSS
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 9:07 am on 1 August 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Mighty and Full of Grace God Jehovah:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
It is becoming increasingly dark, My Children. The enemy is invading the earth even more so than ever before. This has all been written in My Word, and should come as no surprise to you. The enemy is here to steal My Precious Children by enticing them with worldly things. The enemy is ruthless and cannot stand My Creation. It has been granted by My Father for satan’s short rule on this earth. Let me emphasize short, My Children. Since time began, My Father had an agreement with satan to keep His Children buffeted. As you recall Paul asking for more of My Grace and to remove the thorn in his side. The enemy is used by My Father as the blacksmith that is talked about in My Holy Scriptures. However, since man has free-will, the enemy has also been granted to lure away My Precious Children with things of this world, and sadly they go. My Father, Yahweh God, is in control of all things. Never think that the enemy has any control, for he is a defeated foe. He will be tossed into the lake of fire at the ending of all things. I cannot stress how important a time you are in, My Beloveds. I AM here for all of My Creation, whoever will drop everything in the world and draw to Me; Me, for I AM Your Great Redeemer. I shed My Blood to keep you from everlasting damnation, My Children. What other god would do that - none; for I AM THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD; there is no other. I AM He that holds your every substance in My Hands. I AM He that knows your very last heart beat here on earth. I AM He that holds the key to your very heart. I AM He that wants a relationship with all of My Creation. I love every one; every man, woman, and child that I have created. Your Greatest Hope,Yahweh God Almighty

John 16:33, These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Isaiah 42:8 (HCSB), I am Yahweh, that is My name; I will not give My glory to another or My praise to idols.

Exodus 3:15 (HCSB), God also said to Moses, "Say this to the Israelites: Yahweh, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever; this is how I am to be remembered in every generation."

Acts 10:38, How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

1 John 3:8, He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Matthew 25:41, Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Luke 10:18, And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Revelation 20:10, And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

1 Peter 2:21, For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

1 John 2:3-6, And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. 6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

John 1:7, The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all [men] through him might believe.

Job 19:25, For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

Isaiah 47:4, As for our redeemer, the LORD of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel.

Psalm 19:14, Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Psalm 78:35, And they remembered that God was their rock, and the high God their redeemer.

Colossians 1:13-14, Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins.

Romans 3:23-24, For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

1 Corinthians 1:30, But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

1 Corinthians 7:22-24, For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord’s freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ’s servant.  23 Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men. 24 Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God.

James 4:8, Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you.  Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

1 John 1:7, But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Matthew 26:28, For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Hebrews 9:11-12, But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; 12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by His Own Blood He entered in once into the Holy Place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

Revelation 12:11, And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Galatians 1:4, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

Titus 2:14, Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Jeremiah 10:10, But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

John 17:3, And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Isaiah 44:6, Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Hebrews 1:3, Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Colossians 1:16-18, For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:  17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Job 12:10, In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

Proverbs 21:11, The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

Daniel 5:23, But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before thee, and thou, and thy lords, thy wives, and thy concubines, have drunk wine in them; and thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know: and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified:

Isaiah 42:5, Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:


8/2/15 CREATION
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 11:29 am on 2 August 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Precious Holy King Yeshua Ha Mashiach:
Daughter write My Words for those that have eyes to see and ears to hear:
My Blessed and Holy Children. It is time to come to your Holy Savior before there are no more chances for you. The Hoover Dam will be flooding the nearby areas of its vicinity very soon now. This will be due to the horrendous earthquake that will occur in Southern California; it will affect many other states, My Children. This is just a sample of My Great Wrath that will be afflicting this godforsaken earth. For My Creation has chosen not the One and Only True God, The God Almighty Jehovah, but have instead chosen the wide path of destruction and eternal death in hell. My Children, I give you message after message, warning after warning, because I want none of My Beloved Creation to perish. However, I will not pursue you, if you want to get to know Me, you must make the first move. I stand at the door of your heart, the heart that I made and keeps you alive, the very heart that has a piece of Your Loving Savior in it. I feel every one of your emotions, My Beloved, even if you are not walking with Me. I AM Your God Jehovah. I created everything you see, feel, and adore in this world. I made this earth for My Creation and all of its beauty and grandioseness. That is all from Me. I wish to tell all of My Children that this earth was created in the time My Word states; there is no millions of years, My Children. It took six days to create all, including My Race of Adam, and I rested on the seventh, because I said it was Good. Satan has completely twisted all of My Words that are true and for My Children’s benefits, for his evil agenda. Sadly, many of My Children have allowed this. My Beloved Creation, this is the time to get right with Me, Your Best Friend that sticks closer than a brother. Time is going faster now, as the days quickly go away. Come to Me, My Stiffnecked Children. I want to save you from what is coming, My Loves. I won’t though, unless you give up all and come to Me in true sincerity of the heart. I love My Creation with everything in Me,God Jehovah Elohim

1 Timothy 2:8, I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

1 Peter 1:16, Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Psalm 25:5, Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Titus 2:13, Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Jeremiah 10 (please see above messages for this scripture)

John 17:3, And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Jeremiah 10:10, But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

Isaiah 44:6, Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside me [there is] no God.

1 Timothy 2:5, For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Isaiah 43:11, I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour.

Exodus 6:3, And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Matthew 7:13, Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Isaiah 5:14, Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Matthew 25:46, And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Matthew 10:28, And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

2 Peter 3:9, The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

James 4:8, Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Revelation 3:20, Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Colossians 1:16, For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

John 1:3, All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Hebrews 4:15, For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Nehemiah 9:6, Thou, [even] thou, [art] LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all [things] that [are] therein, the seas, and all that [is] therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

Psalm 19:1, (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Romans 1:20, For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Isaiah 42:5-6, Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: 6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

Psalm 115:15, Ye [are] blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth.

Genesis 1, In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. 6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day. 9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. 11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 13 And the evening and the morning were the third day. 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. 20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. 21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. 23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day. 24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. 25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. 31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Genesis 2:1-3, Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Proverbs 18:24, A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

Hebrews 10:22, Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.




8/3/15  THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 10:03 am on 3 August 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Most Beloved King of Kings and Lord of Lords:
My Beloved Children, this is I, Your Blessed Hope; the Gift to all of mankind. Are you readying yourselves for what is about to occur, My Loves; no, most of you are still listening to the enemy’s voice. My Beloved Creation it is going to be a very sad time for you, when everything is literally going to be crashing down around you. Children, you have heard of the three days of darkness from My Other Servants. This will indeed take place during My Great Wrath. It will be a great time for My Faithful Saints. This occurs after you receive My Glory. I will not give you a time sequence on this, My Loves. Just know that it will come, and it will be complete darkness, as in the days of Moses when My Children were about to be set free of pharaoh’s imprisonment. This will be a time of prayer, much prayer for all the ones who will be going through much of the terror, that will be presented in those evil three days for the unrepentant children. However, for My Faithful, a time of Wonders. You will not believe what I will do. I have told you before that I will do a new thing, My Bride. But this you will have to wait and see. I can’t wait until I see each and every one of My Faithful Servants; My Holy Remnant. My heart waits anxiously for that day as well. I love you, all of My Faithful and Obedient Bride. Your Truest of True Love, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach

Titus 2:13, Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Romans 6:23, For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jeremiah 10 (please see above messages for this scripture)

Exodus 10:20-23, But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go. 21 And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt. 22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days: 23 They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

James 5:16, Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Isaiah 60:1-3, Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Isaiah 43:19, Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

8/4/15 THE STATE OF MY CHURCHES
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 10:56am on 4 August 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Most High and Mighty Glorious God:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
Children, it is I, Your Beloved and Ready to Save King and Redeemer. It is evident to Me that many of you do not want Me to come in and sup with you. For My Children are making no effort to get to know the Great I AM. I AM in no way going to be kept holding back My Wrath, My Loves. My Father has appointed times which are about to come up. These times cannot be changed, My Children. His Mercy only extends for so long for His Children to get right with Me, His Only Begotten Son. I AM writing this Message to warn you of this, My Beautiful Creation. Do you want to spend all of eternity in complete despair, because it seems like some of My Children do. Many of My Children ask, why don’t you send Your Messages, Your Prophets, and Prophetesses to the churches for You to reach Your Children, and why does God use the internet for His Messages. I will tell you that I have many ways to reach My Children; and I do not make mistakes, My Children. However, the churches that say they belong to Me, most do not allow My Holy Spirit to work in them. They deny Him that can edify and encourage My Faithful. I sent My Daughter to a church she used to attend, until I pulled her out of it, with a Message from Me. Did that pastor welcome her with it? No, he spewed his venom upon her; and it took all she could to endure what she was hearing. Children, My Holy Spirit is the Third Person of the Godhead; but is constantly denied entrance into the churches. That is not accepting, believing, and praising Me. That is denying the Power of God. I AM not pleased with the state of My Churches, for they design their own doctrines, satan twists My Scriptures, and My Precious Children are led astray by My so-called leaders. I have raised up My Faithful Servants; the ones who listen to their God; who Fear their God; who gives praise and glory to their God. That is My True Church. My Faithful who follow their Good Shepherd. That is who I AM using for My End of Era Harvest. If you walk in Me, ask Me to be used by Me, My Faithful and True Bride, I will use you. Ask and you shall receive. However, never ask because of your worldly lusts and or greed. I love all of My Creation. I will not turn anyone away from My Loving Arms, but you must choose Me and draw nigh to Me. I love My Creation that I made for Me, God Jehovah Elohim

Ephesians 2:4-5, But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

James 2:13, For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

John 14:26, But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Acts 2:38, Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

1 Corinthians 6:19, What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

2 Timothy 3:4-5, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God.  Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Proverbs 1:7, The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.

John 8:47, He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.

Revelation 7:12, Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

Psalm 86:12, I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.

John 10:11, I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

John 10:14, I am the good shepherd. I know My own sheep, and they know Me,

1 Peter 2:21, For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

Colossians 2:6, As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, [so] walk ye in him:

Matthew 7:7, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

James 4:3, Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

8/5/15 PRAY IN KING YESHUA’S LORD JESUS CHRIST’S NAME
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 1:16 pm on 5 August 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Beloved King and Savior:
Daughter write My Words for those that have eyes to see and ears to hear:
My Blessed Chosen, today, Your King of Kings comes to you to continue to tell you to prepare for what is coming. The time grows closer and closer, which means that also the time grows nearer and nearer for Me to rescue My Beautiful Bride. There are so many rewards, treasures, and surprises waiting for My Beloveds. Do you know that My Children who are already in heaven are your cloud of witnesses written in My Word. They pray for their loved ones still here on earth. Their vision of earth is limited, but they are allowed to participate in helping them occasionally, beside My Holy Angels. Yes, this is true, My Little Ones. There has been so much speculation concerning this. Now, I have set the record straight. My Truth and My Great Wonders will never end, My Children. Rejoice, My Wonderful Faithful Remnant. The time is here. The days are getting shorter and shorter, My Faithful. I know you want to know when the Great Shaking will commence; but you have been given some very rich clues concerning My Time. It is not for Me to disclose; for the enemy does not even know. This keeps him on edge and throws him off. When this occurs, it puts a damper on his plans. I can and I will thwart many of the enemy’s plans. My Faithful need to continue to pray, pray, pray for the lost children, and also pray against the enemy’s plans. Prayers of the righteous availeth much, My Remnant, and you are My Righteous, that I clothe you in Myself. My Creation, if you pray, but not through Me, King Yeshua, your prayers are but dung. I AM The Way, The Truth, and The Life, and no one comes to the Father except by Me. I AM the One Who gets you to the Mighty Throne of My Father, Yahweh God. It is in your best interest to pick up your cross and follow Me. Revealing truth after truth, Your Mighty Jehovah God

Revelation 19:16, And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Colossians 3:23-24, And whatsoever ye do, do [it] heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; 24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

Hebrews 12:1, Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2Timothy 3:16, All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

John 17:17, Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Psalm 40:5, Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

Psalm 83, Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. 2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. 3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. 4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. 5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: 6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes; 7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; 8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah. 9 Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison: 10 Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth. 11 Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna: 12 Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession. 13 O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind. 14 As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire; 15 So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm. 16 Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O Lord. 17 Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish: 18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth.

1 Corinthians 15:57, But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

James 5:16, Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Isaiah 61:10, I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Matthew 16:24, Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

8/6/15 THE STENCH OF SIN IS UP TO GOD’S NOSTRILS
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 12:31 pm on 6 August 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Precious and Holy King of Kings and Lord of Lords:
Daughter write My Words for those that have eyes to see and ears to hear:
Hear Me, My Creation. This is God Almighty speaking to you today. I AM going to be purging this earth of its filth and sin that is up to My Nostrils in My Throne Room. I cannot stand the stench any longer. I AM coming with My Great Wrath, for you have forsaken the Mighty and True God. With Me you have eternal happiness. How could you not want what God, the Great I AM has to offer, My Children. I offer you hope and the promise of a bright and glorious afterlife. Yes, My Word states that if you walk with Me, Your Holy and Perfect Savior, that there will be troubles. It is not easy to stand for Me, for the world hates Me. My disciples counted it all joy to be able to suffer for Me; just as I suffered in complete obedience to My Father. I AM not of this world, My Children, for I created it. I came into it to save My Precious Creation, My Loves. Do you think I didn’t know from the beginning of time and the foundations of the earth, that I did not know what I was going to willingly suffer. That My Own Creation was not going to accept Me. Do you not think that I realized how painful that cross was going to be. Do you not think that I would not do it again for even one of My Precious Children; for I would, My Loves. I AM God Jehovah, and I had the perfect plan from the beginning to save My Children. When you come up to My Heavenlies, you will know the mysteries of Creation. I hope that all of My Children understand what is about to unfold. I know who are Mine, and I know who is going to be left behind, after I come for My Precious Bride. I wish that they would come to Me before things worsen; before they could ever see what’s coming. However, the Great I AM is a perfect gentleman. I will not force Myself upon anyone. That would not be pure love. Children, it grows later and later with each one of these Messages I AM giving. Please come to the Only One who can and will save you; with your whole heart; confess all to Me on your bended knee, I will welcome you into My Very Bosom. I love you My Children, so very much, Your Faithful and True Messiah

Habukkuk 1:13, Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?

Isaiah 65:5, Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

Romans 15:13, Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 25:46, And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

1 Peter 2:21, For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
Colossians 2:6, As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, [so] walk ye in him:

John 15:18, If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

Colossians 1:16, For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jeremiah 10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:  2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.  3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.  4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.  5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.  6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.  7 Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.  8 But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.  9 Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men.  10 But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.  11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.  12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.  13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.  14 Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  15 They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.  16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The Lord of hosts is his name.  17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress.  18 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.  19 Woe is me for my hurt! my wound is grievous; but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.  20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.  21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.  22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.  23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.  24 O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.  25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.

Genesis 3:15, And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

1 John 4:7, Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1 John 4:19, We love him, because he first loved us.

Luke 10:27, And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

8/7/15 TODAY IS THE DAY FOR SALVATION
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 12:11 pm on 7 August 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Most Beloved and Precious King Yeshua Ha Mashiach:
Daughter write My Words for those that have eyes to see and ears to hear:
My Beloved Children; today is the day for salvation. I AM Your Salvation, I AM Your Savior, the Messiah of the world; Yeshua Ha Mashiach; the Hebrew Name which My Father gave to Me. Jesus is My Greek Name. You may call upon Me with either Name, but you must call upon Me in order to speak to My Heavenly Father. I AM the One Who lowered Himself for you My Creation, but I came into My Own and they received Me not. Children, it grieves Me terribly to know that My Very Creation, does not come to Me in true repentance and love for Me. I created you fearfully and wonderfully, My Loves. I knew that it would be a long time before I would go to earth and redeem all who would come to Me. My timing is Perfect, My Creation is Perfect, I, God Jehovah Am Perfect. None can compare to Me, My Children. For I AM the Only One Who has the Power. I AM the Only One Who can save My Sweet Creation from an eternity of anguish and pain. If you come to Your Creator, I will hide you under My Protective Wings. I will accept a full surrender. You cannot keep one foot in the world and the other in Me, My Children. This is something I will not accept, for you are doubleminded. You must be in complete and total repentance and in all sincerity, My Loves. I give My Children the beautiful sun to shine, oceans to look at, all the birds and fowls of the air to watch, all of the scenery of the mountains. I give you all of this to enjoy. I made all of this, My Beautiful Creation, it didn’t just form by itself. I love all of you so very much. There will be none without excuse, when the time comes to meet Me. I have given My Creation ample amount of time to come to Me, and I still will, if you come to Me now, right this minute. For I must cleanse you of all of your sins and unrighteousness. I love My Creation since time began, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach

2 Corinthians 6:2, (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

John 20:31, (NIV) But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

John 20:30-31 (Aramiac Bible in Plain English), But Yeshua did many other signs before his disciples, which are not written in this scripture. 31 But these things are also written that you may believe that Yeshua is The Messiah, the Son of God, and when you believe, you shall have eternal life in his name.

John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 1:11, He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

Acts 2:38, Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Psalm 139:14, I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Psalm 18:30, As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

Deuteronomy 32:4, He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Romans 13:1, Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers.  For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Psalm 91:4, He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

James 1:8, A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Colossians 1:16, For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

John 1:3, All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Romans 11:36, For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

1 John 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

8/8/15 WORDS ARE POWERFUL
I received this Word from King Yeshua at 9:32 am on 8 August 2015:
Please take this Word to Our Most Precious and Beloved King Yeshua Ha Mashiach:
Daughter write My Words for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see:
Children, it is becoming so apparent to Me, that some of you do not fully understand the consequences of your actions. Do you know how hurtful you can be to other people. Words are powerful, My Faithful, whether they are good or bad , if you speak, it is out there in the spirit world. The evil spirits feed on negativity, My Children. It is not of Me when My Children, who call themselves Mine, lash out at each other, because of something not even important about salvation. My Children, I would that you drop all of your opinions about doctrine, and view My Holy Word as it is, seek the Holy Spirit for divine revelation as you read. For you cannot clearly discern what My Scriptures say without Him leading you and teaching you God’s Way. My Holy Word is profitable for all manner of living. Seek and you shall find, My Loves. It pains Me terribly to see My Bride picking apart each other. When they should be lifting each other up. This world is growing increasingly dark, and it is getting harder and harder for My Bride. That is why you need to be One in Me, My Bride. Don’t break each other down. Encourage your fellow brother or sister through Me and My Holy Words. Conjecture has no place in My Faithful, for they should be praying directly to Me for their questions. I will provide answers to them, one way or another. Stay focused on Me, My Beautiful Bride. Listen to what I tell you. I will lead you to My Peace and My Love, and My Narrow, narrow, narrow Path to Glory. My Bride has noticed how tough the atmosphere is now. It is filled with evil, but My Light shines through and the darkness cannot stand My Light. Children, continue to praise and worship Me in whatever you do. I inhabit the happy and cheerful praises of My Faithful. Love, Your Faithful King Yeshua Ha Mashiach
Proverbs 18:21, Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Ephesians 4:29, Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Matthew 15:18, But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

Matthew 12:36, But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

John 14:26, But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

1 John 2:27, But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

John 16:13, Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

2 Timothy 3:16, All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Luke 11:9, And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Deuteronomy 17:20, That his heart be not lifted up above his brethren, and that he turn not aside from the commandment, to the right hand, or to the left: to the end that he may prolong his days in his kingdom, he, and his children, in the midst of Israel.

Ecclesiastes 4:10, For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

1 Thessalonians 5:11, Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.

Hebrews 10:23-25, Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

John 17:21, That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Matthew 7:7, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Matthew 7:13-14, Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

John 1:5, And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 8:12, (ESV) Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.
Psalm 22:3, But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.

Psalm 100:2, Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

John 4:23, But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

No comments:

The robot judge

The robot judge : ENGLISHHEISCOMING12 COMMENTARYVIDEO 2019 The robot judge Revelation from God: The total takeover of man is already much...