Monday, May 21, 2018
Wendi Gross prophecies from Father Yahweh, group 5
2/1/16 TRUST ME FOR MY WORD IS TRUTH
Please take this Word into prayer
Psalm 62:8, Trust in Him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before Him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 7:09 pm on 1 February 2016:
My Precious and Highly Anointed Daughter of Mine, write Father Yahweh’s Words for all to hear, see, and obey:
Father Yahweh speaks, and He uses His Messengers to get His Word out to His People. Does not My Eternal Word say that He will warn His People through His Prophets? My Children of earth, what I have told you has created a great stirring in your hearts. I will draw all hearts to My Son. Did I not say this thousands of years ago in My Holy Scriptures? God has His Mysterious Ways and no one can know how I Think. I AM God Almighty and My Perfect Son died for all of the world, so whosoever might come to Him will be saved. My Children, there is much speculation about when the Tribulation Hour begins. Again I say, just stay in My Son, when the time comes, it will come. Have I not warned all of My Children so far? Have I not revealed much to you? If I have done this, why would I not continue to lead and guide you? Trust Your God Jehovah Almighty. I know every moment that will happen in the future. I know every event and every plan the enemy has. Did I not have Noah warn My People for many, many years? Did I not go to Abraham so he may intercede for those wicked cities and his family? Trust Me, for My Word is Truth, My Children. You have a God that cares ever so deeply for you. I have each of My Faithful inside of My Heart. Father Yahweh Eternal, Heart of Hearts, has spoken!
Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
John 6:44, No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 12:32, And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.
1 Corinthians 2:7, But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
Isaiah 40:13, Who can fathom the Spirit of the LORD, or instruct the LORD as his counselor?
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 15:7, If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
1 Corinthians 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
Psalm 48:14 This God, our God forever and ever-- He will always lead us.
Proverbs 3:5-6, Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Isaiah 46:10, I declare the end from the beginning, and from long ago what is not yet done, saying: My plan will take place, and I will do all My will.
2 Peter 2:5, And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
Genesis 18:16-33 Then the men rose from there and looked toward Sodom, and Abraham went with them to send them on the way. 17 And the LORD said, “Shall I hide from Abraham what I am doing, 18 since Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? 19 For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the LORD, to do righteousness and justice, that the LORD may bring to Abraham what He has spoken to him.” 20 And theLORD said, “Because the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grave, 21 I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry against it that has come to Me; and if not, I will know.”22 Then the men turned away from there and went toward Sodom, but Abraham still stood before the LORD. 23 And Abraham came near and said, “Would You also destroy the righteous with the wicked? 24 Suppose there were fifty righteous within the city; would You also destroy the place and not spare it for the fifty righteous that were in it? 25 Far be it from You to do such a thing as this, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous should be as the wicked; far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?”26 So the LORD said, “If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.”27 Then Abraham answered and said, “Indeed now, I who am but dust and ashes have taken it upon myself to speak to the Lord: 28 Suppose there were five less than the fifty righteous; would You destroy all of the city for lack of five?”So He said, “If I find there forty-five, I will not destroy it.”29 And he spoke to Him yet again and said, “Suppose there should be forty found there?”So He said, “I will not do it for the sake of forty.”30 Then he said, “Let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Suppose thirty should be found there?”So He said, “I will not do it if I find thirty there.”31 And he said, “Indeed now, I have taken it upon myself to speak to the Lord: Suppose twenty should be found there?”So He said, “I will not destroy it for the sake of twenty.”32 Then he said, “Let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak but once more: Suppose ten should be found there?”And He said, “I will not destroy it for the sake of ten.” 33 So the LORD went His way as soon as He had finished speaking with Abraham;and Abraham returned to his place.
John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
1 Peter 5:7, Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
2/2/16 I DO NOT WANT ANY OF MY FAITHFUL TO GET AHEAD OF ME
Vision received 2 February 2016, late morning:
I see this person rise from a sleep position, with arms crossed against their chest. I don’t know what I’m seeing at first, so I ask Jehovah Father if He is showing me another vision, I close my eyes, and I hear,
“Come to Me, Child.” “For the dead shall rise first, they shall be reunited with their souls and spirits, and shall straitway receive incorruptible bodies, just as My Son’s Bride will receive incorruptible bodies.”
1 Thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and [I pray God] your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Ecclesiastes 12:7, Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
Genesis 35:18, And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Benoni: but his father called him Benjamin.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Please take this Word into prayer.
John 4:10, Jesus answered and said unto her. If thou knewest the Gift of God, and Who it is that saith to thee, Give Me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of Him, and He would have given thee Living Water.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:04 am on 2 February 2016:
My Most Wonderful and Dutiful Daughter, write My Eternal Words for all of My Children to hear, see, experience, and to take in:
My Faithful, fret not. I know all of your prayers that you have and continue to send up. I love each and every Child of Mine praying through My Son Yeshua. Every prayer is carefully preserved in My Holy Throne Room. It keeps My Angels very busy. I hear all of your pleas and prayers of thanksgiving for all of your unsaved family members. My Faithful, when you pray, ask for My Perfect Will to be done. Do not assume that you have it all worked out, and now you pray that to happen. I AM Perfect and I AM Righteous and I AM a True God. I see every connection to that person. I know the perfect time for My Plan to take effect in that unsaved loved one’s life. I, Jehovah God Almighty want all of My Creation to be with Me forever. Some will be part of My Son’s Bride and others will be received up later on. Rest in My Ultimate and Powerful Decisions. I will not and cannot fail. I always have been, always will be, the Everlasting Father. I AM Glory, Grace, Righteous, and I AM Truth. I AM Pure Love and Holiness. My Blessed Children, trust in Me; have the faith to know Who I AM. I will be making My Entrances ever more louder into My Children’s Lives from now on. I do not want any of My Faithful to get ahead of Me. You cannot hurry up events happening any sooner, My Faithful Flock. Father understands all of your feelings. I Created My Creation, I AM the One Who gave you your six senses, your emotions, and your heart. Father God Eternal Yahweh, The Master of All! Has Spoken!
I realized as I was reading Father's Word that He said sixth sense, I immediately was told by Jehovah God Almighty that the sixth sense is "spiritual." Amen! Praise be to our Jehovah Almighty God Eternal!
Romans 8:27, In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; 27and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
John 14:14, If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it].
Philippians 4:6, Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Matthew 6:9-13, After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.11 Give us this day our daily bread.12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
Matthew 5:48, Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Psalm 7:11 For the LORD is righteous, he loves justice; the upright will see his face.
Romans 3:4, God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
Romans 8:38-39, For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Deuteronomy 31:8, And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.
Matthew 5:8, Blessed [are] the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
1 Samuel 2:2, [There is] none holy as the LORD: for [there is] none beside thee: neither [is there] any rock like our God.
Proverbs 3:5, Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Psalm 100:3, Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
2/2/16 MY SON IS THE FORTRESS THAT CAN NEVER BE BREACHED
Vision received late/early 2 February 2016:
I see this woman who looks as if she is suffering so terribly and looks as if she is about to die, she tries to rise up, but is too weak and falls back down. This woman is larger than human size and is disheveled. She has an off-white garment. Then I hear that her garment is severely stained and wrinkled. This woman cannot be My Bride, for she has not allowed My Blood to wash her white as snow and to rid her of her filthy stains; she is full of unrepentance. They will endure more of My Fires in the Great Tribulation.
1 John 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Luke 13:3, I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Ezekiel 18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
2 Peter 3:9, The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Revelation 2:5, Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
1 John 1:7, But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Romans 5:9, Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
I received this Word at 10:59 am on 2 February 2016:
Please take this Word into prayer.
Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
My Beautifully Adorned Daughter of Mine, write Papa’s Words for all to hear, see, and experience from Your Mighty Jehovah Yahweh God:
There is One Light that will never dim and never go out, and that Light is My Precious Son, Holy and Righteous. Who pushes out the darkness, and the so-called light in the world. He is the Beacon to all who are His Creation. He is the Fortress that can never be breached. He is Higher than the heavens and He is My Glorious Son. I dote upon My Son, as a father dotes upon his, here on earth. He is sitting on My Right Hand, and He is the exact representation of God in the Flesh. If you abide in Him, then He abides in you, as well as I, Father God Jehovah abides in you. For Me and My Only Begotten Son are One. My Holy Spirit binds us. He is My Holy Power. In My Word, it says that My Holy Spirit is given in measure, but there was no measure to My Holy Son, for He had all the Power from on High. My Earthly Children, you will receive this same Power from on High in much greater measure than you have now. You cannot fathom the Glory that your Father is going to bestow upon you, you children that have given your whole lives to My Perfect Son, you shall be filled even more; beyond measure to do My Works and My Miracles through My Son’s Eternal Power; His eternal victory over the enemy that will be cast into the Lake of Fire. I know true sincerity and I know when someone is not being sincere in their hearts, but they honor Me with their lips. I know all, My Creation. Never think that you could ever be smarter, wiser, or greater than God Jehovah Almighty. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal Master over all of His Creation, has spoken!
John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
1 Corinthians 1:30 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English), But you also are from him in Yeshua The Messiah, he who has become for us the wisdom of God and the righteousness and the holiness and the redemption,
Psalm 91:2, I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in
him will I trust.
Hebrews 7:26, For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;
Hebrews 1:2-4, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world. 3And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of
His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
John 3:35-36 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. 36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Romans 8: 34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
John 15:4, Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
1 John 2:6, He that saith he abideth in Him ought himself also so to walk, even as He walked.
John 17:21, That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Isaiah 48:16 Come near me and listen to this: "From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret; at the time it happens, I am there." And now the Sovereign LORD
has sent me, endowed with his Spirit.
Acts 10:38, How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
John 10:30, I and my Father are one.
John 3:33-35, He who has received His testimony has set his seal to this, that God is true. 34"For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God; for He gives the Spirit without measure. 35"The Father loves the Son and has given all things into His hand.
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Psalm 60:12, Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.
Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Colossians 1:16, For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and
for him:
Matthew 15:8, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
2/10/16 IT’S OF UPMOST IMPORTANCE TO BE IN MY HOLY WORD EVERY DAY
Vision received during night prayer 5 February 2016:
I see people going two different direction in escalators, and the escalators were packed. One escalator I was shown was gradually going up to heaven, to the right. The other escalator, going to the left, went a little further on its path; then all of a sudden it dropped off and the people were falling down into the depths of hell.
{Mimi askes," is hell the blackhole." hell is in second heaven).
Please take this Word into prayer.
1 John 2:1-3, My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the Righteous: 2 And He is the Propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. 3 And hereby we do know that we know Him, if we keep His Commandments.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 7:13 am on 10 February 2016:
Daughter of Zion and of Mine Own Heart, write Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal’s Words for all to hear, see, experience, and obey:
It has been a while now, but My Daughter is now refreshed and ready to have her second season of this ministry. There are going to be three Messages in a day, for My Children of earth to read and comprehend. There will be times when she will not get to many of the comments and emails in a timely manner. She will write My Perfect Words and she will write what I give her in visions. She will not be available for any opinions or what she thinks about what I have given her in a Message. She will only know what I tell her. These Messages may turn many away, as they may not be popular with My Children. I have instructed her to only say what I tell her. Now that I have laid out the foundation, I will begin My First Message. Children of the earth, as you are calculating in your heads how many years the tribulation is going to be, I will tell you some things. It is of the upmost importance that you are in My Holy Scriptures every day in order for you not to be deceived in what is coming. For to know My Word is nourishment to your bones and is meat for you to digest. It will help you to know what is evil and directly from the enemy; and what My Word says, which is True. My Perfect and Inerrant Words are True. My Son is so busy right now trying to get this last generation of My People in God’s Holy Word. It will save you from making dark errors, and from following the voice of My enemy. For it is written, that I, Jehovah God AM going to allow satan a little, so very little time to wear out the saints. It will be oh so important for My People to know not to take the mark of the beast. It will be so important to know that satan is the great liar and deceiver and he will have some of My Creation to do his bidding. My Children of earth, time is slipping away for My Indignation to be poured out. Listen to My Son. Hear His Knocks on your heart. Allow Him to come in and sup with you. Ask sincerely for His Forgiveness. Live for Him and be saved from My Wrath. Father Yahweh Eternal, Mighty and True has spoken!
Hosea 4:6, My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject
thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Psalm 119:105, NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Matthew 4:4, But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Proverbs 4:20-22 My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. 21Do not let them depart from your sight; Keep them in the midst of your
heart. 22For they are life to those who find them And health to all their body.
Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Psalm 18:30, As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
Psalm 12:6, And the words of the LORD are flawless, like silver purified in a crucible, like gold refined seven times.
1 Peter 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
2 Timothy 3:16-17, All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Revelation 14:9-11, And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
John 8:44, You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Revelation 13, And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat,
and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the
world wondered after the beast. 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth
in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto
him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of
the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9 If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10 He that leadeth into
captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. 11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.16 And he causeth all, both
small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might
buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
1 John 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
1 Thessalonians 5:9, For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
2/10/16 RUN TO MY SON BEFORE YOU DIE IN YOUR SINS
Vision received 6 February 2016:
I begin to see flashes of people standing around. The police officers blue lights going, and it is at nighttime, with the blue lights, I see there are road hazard blocks. Then all of a sudden it turns to daytime. I am able to see that the people and the cops are standing at the edge of a great chasm (the size of the grand canyon). I immediately think of all the people that died instantly. And I cried, Oh Pappa, so many people will die. And Jehovah God said “Weep and mourn, Oh Daughter of Zion, for some will go to their destruction, and some will come to Me. My Wrath comes quickly.” Then I heard and begin to see that this was in the midst of a city, for I see tall buildings on the other side of the chasm.
Isaiah 24:19 The earth is broken up, the earth is split asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
Please take this Word into prayer.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 7:01 pm on 10 February 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart, I want you to write what you hear that Father Yahweh is saying to His People of the earth:
Hear, O’ inhabitants of the earth. This planet is about to suffer great travail, as a woman about to deliver, for the last of the Birth Pains are arriving. These birth pains will produce the Glorious Appearing of My Son to catch away and rescue His Beaming Bride. His Bride that hath adorned herself with many presents and gifts from her Bridegroom. My Daughter was just telling My Son that she cannot fathom anything happening - it is not to be comprehended until it occurs. As Father has said, it will come like a thief in the night, and will catch those who are not watching, completely off-guard. It will throw some into the arms of death, and there will be others that do die. I gave My Daughter a vision of an event that once it happens will bring about great calamity and death. I say this over and over My Children of earth; run to My Son before you die in your wretched sins. I will not accept you in My Everlasting Rest if you have not repented to My Son and received His Gift of Salvation that is free to anyone who comes to Him. He is a very patient and loving Savior. He awaits His Children, the ones that were marked at birth, as His, to come to Him. He also awaits these that were not marked. Did not Nebuchadnezzar receive great correction from Jehovah God Almighty and afterwards walk in uprightness, after repenting for all of his sins? There is a destiny set for all of My Children determined from the very beginning of time; and if they come to complete repentance in their lives, then they will be saved. If Pharaoh would have repented, God Jehovah would have saved him also. Father God Yahweh, Eternal Master of the Universe has spoken!
Isaiah 6:10 Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their
hearts, and turn and be healed.
Psalm 95:6, O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination
in the sight of God.
Isaiah 1:3, The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
Ephesians 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
Revelation 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Isaiah 47:3, Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take
vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.
1 Peter 5:8, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion,
walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father
ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth,
because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his
own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Matthew 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
Mark 9:43-45, If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life crippled, than, having your two hands, to go into hell, into the unquenchable fire, 44where THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT
QUENCHED. 45"If your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life lame, than, having your two feet, to be cast into hell.
Revelation 21:8, But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the
second death.
Jeremiah 31:3, But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Romans 4:24-25 but for our sake also, to whom it will be credited, as those who believe in Him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead, 25He who was delivered over because of our transgressions, and was raised because of our justification.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
1 John 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Mark 2:10 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)
John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
2/11/16 IF YOU DO NOT SERVE ME THAN YOU SERVE SATAN
Vision received 9 February 2016:
I see three veiled women inside an old carriage (w/horses). At first they are sitting still and proper, then I see them all of a sudden pulling each other’s hair and hitting each other. Then an ugly demon popped her head inside. They were scared and screamed; they then got out of the carriage. The same side that they got out on, there were two figures. These figures were in fair proximity one to another, but were separated. One of them, on the left of the two figures; was a demon trying to entice the women onto their side. Then the figure on the right, was King Yeshua. He says to the women, “Do you want to have eternal life with Me, where you must come to complete and sincere repentance, or do you want to spend eternity in hell? Then He walks in front of the spot and begins to write on the dirt road, “Choose this day who you will serve.” He then goes back into the same place He was before and says, “Even if you do not choose, it is a choice for My enemy. For if you are not for Me, you are against Me.”
Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Malachi 3:7, Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from Mine Ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto Me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of Hosts But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
My Sweet and Precious Daughter of Mine Own Heart, write down Papa Yahweh’s Holy Words for all of My hardhearted children to read and comprehend:
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 10:15 am on 11 February 2016:
Why do you harden your heart against your Creator, the One Who made you? I will tell you why, My stiffnecked and prideful people. I know every thought and intent of your wicked heart. You enjoy doing things your own way. You want to be your own master with no one telling you what to do or when you need to get something done. You want to be able to be free from Me, Jehovah God so I won’t spoil your fun. Children of the earth, I tell you this, you are not free if you are living for yourselves and forgetting about the poor and needy. You are not free if you are listening to your free-will, which I have given you. However, you think you are paving out your own destiny. What you think does not change the fact that you are guided by and are being destroyed by My enemy. The lusts, the shiny new things, the new houses, all bought with a price, My wicked children. You do not know how wretched, poor, and naked you are. Your shame shall be uncovered. You will be devoured by the roaring lion satan. For he is your master and your father. My Son said in His earthly ministry, you cannot serve two masters. If you do not serve Me, then you serve satan. While you are trying to act prim and proper and that nothing can spoil your life, your worms that dieth not are eating you alive. For if satan is your master, My foolish children, then you are going straight to hell where you will burn in My Fire and Brimstone for all eternity. That is your future and eternal destination My hardhearted children. You need to come quickly to My Everlasting and Loving Son. There is no other god that has ever died for His Creation. I AM HE that sent His Only Begotten Son for the cleansing of the world’s sins. I love My Creation that much. Just come to Yeshua My Son, with a sincere heart asking Him for forgiveness. Even if you have done the most heinous of crimes, He has the Power to forgive you, and will. My Children of earth who are dying wretchedly from your souls, turn your hearts to My Son. Father Yahweh is warning you that time is no longer. Father Yahweh Eternal, Faithful and True has spoken!
Isaiah 6:10 Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed.
Psalm 95:6, O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination
in the sight of God.
Isaiah 1:3, The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
Ephesians 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
Revelation 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased
with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Isaiah 47:3, Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take
vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.
1 Peter 5:8, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion,
walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the
one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Matthew 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
Mark 9:43-45, If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life crippled, than, having your two hands, to go into hell, into the unquenchable fire, 44where THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT
QUENCHED. 45"If your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life lame, than, having your two feet, to be cast into hell.
Revelation 21:8, But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the
second death.
Jeremiah 31:3, But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Romans 4:24-25, but for our sake also, to whom it will be credited, as those who believe in Him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead, 25 He who was delivered over because of our transgressions, and was raised because of our justification.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
1 John 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Mark 2:10 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)
John 8:24, I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
2/11/16 DO YOU SERVE MY SON
Vision I received 9 February 2016, during prayer:
I see a lady, she had tassels around her feet and was ornamented, and had on a flowing red outfit dancing around a fire. I hear, “You have been weighed, measured, and found wanting.” Then I see an awful site of a bloodied man, known to me by the Holy Spirit, that this was a sacrifice to false gods.
From Jehovah God Almighty: The condition of this land is complete rebellion against Jehovah God Almighty. Therefore, let them call out to their false gods to see if they will save them when My Judgment comes. For My Wrath comes swiftly!
Exodus 23:13, And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.
Deuteronomy 12:3, Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and burn their Asherah poles in the fire; cut down the idols of their gods and wipe out their names from those places.
Jeremiah 2:28 But where are thy gods that thou hast made thee? let them arise, if they can save thee in the time of thy trouble: for according to the number of thy cities are thy gods, O Judah.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Matthew 16:25-25, Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:54 pm on 11 February 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart and My Precious Son’s Heart, write what you hear from Father Yahweh for all of My Creation to know what is in My Heart:
As My unknowing children go about their daily lives, they are clueless, and they are the blind leading the blind. My Children who call themselves Christians that belong to My Son; does not My Holy Word say to repent and to live as My Son lived? To walk humbly and in complete obedience to Jehovah God Almighty? It truly does. So Father is asking all who go their own way in this dark world, do you serve My Son? Do you go before Him on your knees and in complete humility, praise Him and worship Him? Do you worship Him in spirit and in truth? Is your heart contrite and broken and always in repentance to Him? If you do not answer yes to these questions, then you do not walk in My Son. You will be in great danger, at the end, of My Son Yeshua telling you that He never knew you. If you knew My Word and read it with discernment of My Holy Spirit Who leads you to all Truth, you would know My Son and what He requires of you. But you say, you cannot be saved by your works, your works do not get you into heaven; and you are correct. For My Son gave His Life willingly to give you His Free Gift of Salvation and Eternal Life with Him. However, the Free Gift of Salvation was bought with a price. And you must work out your own Salvation with fear and trembling. That is also in My Word. Everyone is responsible for their own walk with My Son. You must pick up your cross and deny your flesh or else you are not worthy of Him. Father Yahweh Eternal Glory to Glory, has spoken!
Matthew 15:14, Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
1 Peter 4:15-16, But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. 16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
1 John 2:6, He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
Hebrews 5:7-9, In the days of His flesh, He offered up both prayers and supplications with loud crying and tears to the One able to save Him from death, and He was heard because of His piety. 8Although He was a Son, He learned obedience from the things which He suffered. 9And having been made perfect, He became to all those who obey Him the source of eternal salvation,
John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Psalm 51:17, The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Job 32:8, But it is the spirit in a person, the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding.
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Ephesians 2:8-9, For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
1 Corinthians 6:20, For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Jeremiah 17:10, I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve."
Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
Matthew 10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
2/11/16 TO BE MY FAITHFUL YOU MUST HAVE FAITH
Vision received late/early 11 February 2016 during night prayer:
I begin seeing this beautiful under the sea picture, as I focus more on the vision, I see there are two people scuba diving, and then I see them both trying to pull at something on the ocean floor. Then I see a huge explosion that goes completely up out of the water and up to the sky, then comes back down. I then see the ambulance and people at the shore and pull the divers out and I hear, DOA. Then the investigative divers go into the water where the divers were that died, and they begin to uncover all of these sectioned off squares, full of bombs.
From Jehovah God Almighty: Through the years the governments have hidden bombs under the ocean floor. These bombs are going to be used against America in the upcoming days. America, get on your knees and repent, for My Bowl of Wrath is full of your sins and iniquities, and is about to be poured out upon your once blessed land; but now it will become a curse and a reproach!
Hebrews 4:13 , Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
2 Chronicles 7:14 , If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Ezekiel 22:31 So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign LORD.
Please take this Word into prayer.
James 4:3, Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 7:53 pm on 11 February 2016:
My Beautiful and Most Faithful Daughter, write Father Yahweh’s Third Message of the day for all of My Children to absorb and comprehend:
Many of My Children come to Me through My Blessed and Eternal Son Yeshua, and ask things of your own lust. Do not wonder why your prayers are not getting answered; for you asked amiss, you have asked selfishly. Ask for wisdom from Me, The Highest, and I shall give it you. Ask for Me to help you to obey My Commandments and Laws and I shall. Ask for Me to heal yourself or someone else and My Perfect Will be done. It is to My Children’s detriment that stop having faith in Jehovah God Almighty when I do not answer prayers the way you think I should. My Faithful know this, I will always be right there with you, at each turn of your lives, and My Plan for you is to prosper you and make you rich in My Son. For in My Son, you have all the desires of your heart. And you shall have these for all eternity. But, My Children who only come on their knees when something is going terribly wrong in their lustful lives, you expect your God Jehovah to consider you a faithful child if you only come to My Son Yeshua whenever something goes wrong, and never come to Him and praise Him for your daily lives. God Jehovah expects obedience and faithfulness, praise and worship from His Children who want to be called My Faithful. To be My Faithful, you must have faith, and this is not an easy thing to keep, for it must be exercised daily by My Son’s leading you. You would be wise to open My Holy Scriptures and know in complete faith that My Word is Inerrant and Flawless and it should be the Truth that you live by every day! Your Eternal Creator and Giver of Faith, has spoken!
James 4:3, Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
James 1:5, If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
John 14:13-15 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Matthew 6:10, Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.
3 John 1:2, Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
1 Corinthians 1:5, That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;
2 Corinthians 8:9, For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
Psalm 37:4, Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psalm 139, O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether. 5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. 13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee. 19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men. 20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain. 21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? 22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies. 23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Deuteronomy 30:16, For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.
Hebrews 11:6, But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Proverbs 30:5 (New International Version), Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
2/12/16 WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART SHALL COME FORTH
Vision received during morning prayer 12 February 2016:
I see this person on a gurney getting up, and all of these people are standing by watching. I also see what looked like the aliens that I had seen in a dream around two years ago, standing around the gurney. Then, there are many different ages of people getting up from these gurneys. I hear, “Cloned! Their DNA mixed with the daughters of men and the fallen angels. Their blood polluted and tainted. They are soulless and are not of Me. Only I create souls of My Creation. As the days of Noah were, so shall the coming of My Son be.”
Matthew 24:37--39 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Please take this Word into prayer:
Psalm 30:7, I will be glad and rejoice in Thy Mercy: for Thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 10:56 am on 12 February 2016:
Children of Light, My Son continues to prepare you. You are going to do Mighty Feats of His Love and God’s Holy Power. As I gave My Daughter a dream of her receiving My Latter Rain upon her head, the demon could not hold her arms, for it burned him. So shall My Son Yeshua’s Mighty Faithful be filled with My Holy Power and Fire. Some shall receive this in a gradual sense and some shall receive all of a sudden such as the disciples did on Pentecost. Either way, you will receive it. My Children of earth that have scoffed and mocked saying where is the coming of His Promise, all of My Prophets and Messengers are soon to be vindicated as events will begin to unfold as My Perfect Word says. Again, My stiffnecked children, get into My Holy Scriptures if you want to know what is coming to this rebellious land in a short, short span of time. It is important to know who the evil is and what they are going to do; for you will be able to be very deceived if you do not know. If you do not think that this is the last generation, then you do not know My Word. As the days of Noah was, so shall the coming of My Son be. Read Genesis, My Children. Read Matthew 24, read Daniel, read the Revelation book. Look, My haughty children, who are busy bodies and gossipers and full of iniquities. Look, My backbiters and thieves and murderers. Read what My Son says, what is in your heart shall come forth. If you walk uprightly with God and obey Me and My Commandments, then I AM your Strength and your Song. If you walk around with your heart full of deceit, then you are going to be a reckless fool, who I will confound with the simple. Look and see what time it is. Look at all the Messages that your God has sent and continues to send to all of His haughty children. Read My Warnings! Father Yahweh preparing warning after warning to the people of earth, has spoken!
1 Thessalonians 5:5, Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Joel 2:23, Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
Acts 1:8, But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.
Acts 2:1-4, And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there cam a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto
them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave
them utterance.
2 Peter 3:2-4, that you should remember the words spoken beforehand by the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior spoken by your apostles. 3 Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.
Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if I were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Matthew 24:34, Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Matthew 24:37-39 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Proverbs 6:16-19, These six [things] doth the LORD hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him: 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to
mischief, 19 A false witness [that] speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Romans 1:30-32 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Matthew 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Psalm 118:14, The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my
salvation.
Jeremiah 17:9, The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
2/12/16 PUT YOUR COMPLETE TRUST IN ME
Please take this Word into prayer.
Acts 9:5, And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I AM Jesus Whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2:26 pm on 12 February 2016:
My Precious and ever so Faithful Daughter, write what you hear Papa Yahweh saying to you for My Children to hear and see spiritually:
We are coming to a part in My Timeline that will be a great divide. This will be a division of the dark from the Light. As My Faithful will be full of God’s Holy Fire they will be pushing and extinguishing the dark. For it cannot comprehend the Light. The enemy will have its limits with the Great I AM, and will know them. For I give it instructions just as I have given My Holy Word as instructions for My People to live by. The enemy knows Who created it; I, Jehovah God created all things for My Perfect Plan and Purposes. Your life is only a vapor in the span of eternity. My Son just told My Daughter that He knows she trusts Him with her very life, and that even if He was to take her right now, she would be thrilled; for she would be with her KING forevermore; but He told her that she has much work to do for My Kingdom. Do you trust your very life with My Son, My Faithful? Have you given up everything in the world to walk with Him? It is a Most Glorious thing, My Faithful, to put your complete trust into your Jehovah God Almighty and know that whatever happens that it will be good. I have a plan for each of you; but if you do not put down your idols that pollute your blood, you will never see the many blessings that I have given to you. You shall not know the complete peace and contentment that you would receive if you gave Me your all. Put your complete trust in Me and come and get your peace that surpasses all understanding from My Precious Son Yeshua. Father God Yahweh, God of all Flesh, has spoken!
John 1:5, And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Isaiah 45:7, I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
2 Timothy 3:16-17, All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
James 4:14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.”
Proverbs 3:5-6, Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Psalm 106:38, And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.
James 1:17, Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Philippians 4:7, And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
2/12/16 GOD GIVES YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR YOUR DESTINY
Vision received 9 February 2016:
I begin to see this very dark grey hole, and this hole began to suck into it all kinds of riches, kings, false gods, idols, whole false temples, many other things I could not distinguish, but it was a steady stream of things. Then I am hearing as it is happening from the Holy Spirit, and I was seeing that this cloud begins to be rolled up tightly all around the perimeter of earth, and then it is squeezed, and all of the blood of the prophets and saints pour out and is released. The blood then turns into beautiful tiny crystals, like diamonds, and then is taken up to heaven. For they were full of the blood of martyrs of God’s Chosen People.
Matthew 23:25, That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.”
Revelation 17:6, And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 16:1, Preserve me, O God: for in Thee do I put my trust.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 7:40 pm on 12 February 2016:
My Most Precious and Faithful Daughter, write down the Words that you hear from Papa Yahweh to His Children of the world:
I AM the Everlasting God. I AM Your Eternal Master. I AM the First and the Last. I AM the Beginning and the End. I AM the Aleph I AM the One Who controls all of My Creation’s Destinies. I AM the Healer of the sick, and the Mender of broken hearts. I AM the One and the Only Alpha and Omega. I AM the Redeemer, I AM the True God Jehovah. I AM! My Children of earth, I just described to you Your Very God Who created everything that exists, all in heaven, all on earth, all underneath the earth, all of the stars and hung them where I wanted them to be . I put the earth on its axis and allows it to spin just at the right speed so it doesn’t interrupt life here on earth. But soon, My Earth will be rocking back and forth like a drunkard and it will be expelling all of the sin and iniquities and filth and putridness that is in it. For it has all of My Old Testament Prophets’ Blood that were slain for My Word. And it has and will continue to have all of My Saints’ blood poured out ruthlessly and selfishly for My Son’s Name’s Sake. All of this will come to pass, but My Faithful, do not fear. Many have been given the knowledge that martyrism will be their destiny; and many more will receive this knowledge in My Perfect Timing. God Jehovah will never give My Creation anything that you cannot handle. For He gives you everything you need for your destiny while He is creating you. You will be supernaturally protected My Saints. The persecution will soon start. I gave My Daughter a vision of what will happen to all of My Most Precious Saints and Prophets’ Blood. Some may be symbolic, some may be literal. Visions are to give My Children a way to understand things with pictures and sometimes words as well. They also are meant to guide and lead My Faithful in their individual walk with My Son. You must completely walk in My Spirit in order to be led in this miraculous way, and not all will be led in the same way. My Son has taught My Daughter that everyone has their own walk and they are all different. What kind of walk do you have with My Son Yeshua, My Faithful? Is it when you get the time to spend with Him, or is it when He calls you to Him, for He will make it to where you can spend good, quality, intimate, and loving time with Him, Your Great Redeemer. Father God Yahweh, Everlasting Love and Peace, has spoken!
Isaiah 40:28, Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of
the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of his understanding.”
Revelation 22:13 , I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Colossians 1:16-20, For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and
invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; 20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
Isaiah 24:1, Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.
Isaiah 24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
Revelation 18:24, And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
Ecclesiastes 6:10 (New Living Translation), Everything has already been decided. It was known long ago what each person would be. So there's no use arguing with God about your destiny.
Psalm 32:8, I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Galatians 5:16 [This] I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Luke 10:38-42, Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman
named Martha received him into her house. 39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word. 40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not
care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. 41 And Jesus answered
and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: 42 But one thing is
needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
Job 19:25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
2/13/16 THIS WORLD IS A HUGE TESTING GROUND
Please take this Word into prayer.
Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a Word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8:22 am on 13 February 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart and My Son’s Heart, write down the Words that you hear Me speak to My Children of earth:
Is it I, Jehovah God Almighty that provides for you, yet you say you are lacking in this and that? My Children, have you not realized that you were not put on this earth to do what you want to do? I created your very soul and I gave you a heart for Me, to obey and follow Me, to glorify Me, and to commune with Me as a Friend. You sit and wonder why you were created and what is your purpose. When you truly walk in My Son, these things are revealed to you in His Timing. You must lay aside the things of this world, and put your complete trust in Your God Jehovah. I know what your every need is, I know how to give good gifts to all of My Children. I reward those who are in obeisance to My Son Yeshua, with so many blessings that you can barely contain them. This world that you live in is a huge testing ground to see how My Children are going to react to different situations. If God wants you to get up and leave everything behind, then you should do just that, and not worry about the details, because I will take care of you. So many of My Children get stuck where they are, and are afraid to let go and let Me, the Great I AM lead you and direct your entire life. You say that you want to provide a stable home for your children. How do you know what is good except for Me. Is staying in one home, but not living for God good for you? I say nay. I must get your attention, sometimes I do that by cutting off ties that bind you. I have great and wonderful plans for your lives. Let God do the decision-making for you and your family; let God be in the driver’s seat. I, God Jehovah will bring you straight into My Promised Land, My Beautiful Creation. Father God Yahweh, The Perfect Life Planner for My Children, has spoken!
Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Genesis 2:7, And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Proverbs 16:1, The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the LORD.
John 14:15, If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Luke 11:23 But he said, Yea rather, blessed [are] they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
James 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
1 Corinthians 2:10, But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
1 John 2:16 , For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
Matthew 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
Matthew 6:27 (New International Version), Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?
Luke 18:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
Proverbs 3:6, In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Luke 18:19 Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.
Jeremiah 29:11 , For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Exodus 23:20 , Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
2/13/16 THIS IS THE TIME TO BE HEAVILY PRAYING FOR THE LOST
Vision received 13 February 2016 during morning prayer:
I see a guy watching tv with his foot propped up on a stool. Someone comes up behind him and wraps something around his mouth. Then I see them putting him in a van with other people inside. As the van shuts I see on the side, “New World Order” Then I am shown many other people in the van, and entire neighborhood being taken; whole families. I hear, if they don’t accept the mark of the beast they will not only kill you, but if you have children they will kill them in front of you. Then Jehovah God said this is after the innocent ones; under the age of accountability are taken. These people were shipped off to FEMA camps, the ones that denied the mark.
Revelation 13:16-18 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or[a] the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Luke 22:19-20 And He took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is My Body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of Me. 20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in My Blood, which is shed for you.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:13 pm on 13 February 2016
My Beautiful Daughter, write Father’s Words as you hear them to My Faithful Children of Mine Own Heart
Father Yahweh has so many blessings and wonders to give to His Apple of His Eye. Open your hands and you shall receive this outpouring. For this is the time to rejoice, those who love and enjoy walking in My Only Begotten Son. This is the time also to be heavily praying for those who are still lost and can’t find their way home to My Son. Some of My Children of earth are hurting so much, and they do not understand how to find Me. That is when I send you, My Faithful, to go out and bring them in, and My Son will usher them into His Flock of Sheep. His Sheep who know and listen to His Voice. His Sheep follow Him blindly not worrying about what man thinks of what they are doing or saying. His Sheep who cannot get enough of His Love and His Presence. This is truly walking in My Son Who is the Light of the world. I AM going to be doing a new thing, My Faithful. I AM really going to be perplexing man’s mind. For when I reveal many more things to you, so shall you see what I will do. This year, My Chosen Few, will be a great breaking point. It will undo much in My Prophecies. I will keep My Faithful informed in My Perfect Ways when communication is cut off. I will be sending My Daughter out once this happens, and her ministry that God Jehovah has given her will continue in a different manner. Until that time, she will continue to put out My Messages and Videos of warnings and of preparation for what is coming. Many of My Prophets and Messengers will continue in this manner as well. Not all will have all the pieces of My Puzzle; but as I told you already, many will be unraveling within this year. Father God Jehovah will take care of you, My Flock, I truly will. I will give you peace in your storms, and I will keep you hidden in the Secret Place of the Most High. Father Yahweh Elohim, Keeper of His Flock, has spoken!
Psalm 17:8, Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,
Proverbs3:5, Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Psalm 119:105, Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Psalm 116:2, Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
John 10:27-28 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Psalm 27:1, The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 29:11 The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.
Psalm 91:1, He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2/13/16 TO THE LUKEWARM PASTORS AND CHURCH
Vision received during night prayer 12 February 2016:
I see these horses that look like they are in a corral, then I begin to see people getting on these horses. I also see the fallen angels’ ship and they come out of it. Then I see a lady trying to climb up the side of a mountain, and as she’s climbing she is kicking her foot down at the fallen angel that is grabbing her feet. They get her down and the fallen angel says, it will be ok, as long as you worship the beast, then he says let me see your right hand, and he looks for the mark of the beast, but he doesn’t find it, I then hear the lady, “I worship The Lord Jesus Christ, I worship the Lord Jesus Christ.” She repeats her devotion to our Lord Jesus Christ over and over again. I see them put a noose around her neck at a tree, and as she is hanging there, I can kind of feel her sleepiness, but no pain; she says, I worship the Lord Jesus Christ; then I see King Yeshua beside her, and He says, “Let’s go home.” And He picks her up in His Arms and carries her to heaven.
Matthew 16:25 25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
Revelation 13:16-18 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 86:10, For Thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 9:31 pm on 13 February 2016:
Do not say to Me, when we are at the end of all things, but Lord, Lord, we did this for you and that for you, but I will say “I never knew you.” This is what My Glorious Son is going to have to say to more than a few people. My Children who thought they didn’t have to listen to My Commandments and Laws, who thought they didn’t need to read My Word, who thought that repenting to My Son only once was enough. Let Me say this, My Children of earth, you belong to My Son’s very sick and naked and destitute lukewarm church. Those who will prostitute their churches for the many whoredoms in this world. Those pastors who do not ask Me for My Counsel anymore and do their own decision-making for My Flock. You have kindled My Anger and you will begin to feel My hot burning coals on top of your head. For I AM going to strip you naked, your hands are filled with the blood of My People, who you are sending into the devil’s hand. You will be wailing and gnashing your teeth, you that have sold out to the enemy. For the world is enmity with Me. Why do you not love and honor and obey My Son, Who is the Head of the Church. Why do you not seek Me for knowledge and wisdom, why do you not give My Son complete control over the flock He has entrusted to your care? Because you are filled with greedy lucre and your heart is filthy and filled with all kinds of lusts and desires the world offers. You have left your First Love, My Son, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach; and you have shamed yourself and My Flock. What will you say when I ask you what did you do for My Son? Did you preach His Good Message, did you teach from My Holy Word, did you feed the poor and needy? What will you say to the people that you lead to death? Father Yahweh Whose Fire has been kindled at the state of the church, has spoken!
Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
John 14:15, If ye love me, keep my commandments.
2 Timothy 3:16-17, All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they
should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.
Revelation 3:14-22 These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: 15 “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot,[b] I will vomit you out of My mouth. 17 Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked— 18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and
repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. 21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. 22 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches
Exodus 34:16 And when you choose some of their daughters as wives for your sons and those daughters prostitute themselves to their gods, they will lead your sons to do the same.
Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Romans 12:20 , Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
Ezekiel 16:39, And I will also give thee into their hand, and they shall throw down thine eminent place, and shall break down thy high places: they shall strip thee also of thy clothes, and shall take thy fair jewels, and leave thee naked and bare.
Isaiah 1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Matthew 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
James 4:4, Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore
will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
Colossians 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Proverbs 2:6, For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
1 Timothy 3:3, Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;”
Revelation 2:4, Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
James 3:1, Dear brothers and sisters, not many of you should become teachers in the church, for we who teach will be judged more
strictly.
2/14/16 CHURCHES HAVE LET THE WORLD TELL THEM WHAT SHOULD BE ALLOWED
Vision received 14 February 2016:
I see this person in a black mask, like the ones that people use when it is cold outside. He is riding on a horse, and he is riding by a church and he throws a grenade at it, I hear and see written on the church, “lukewarm and false idols” and I actually see idols in front of the steps, then I begin to see so many churches with that same saying on all of them.
Lukewarm and false idols in My Churches – dotted along the earth. The condition of My Churches as shown in this vision. They let every evil spirit infiltrate them; but they deny the Power of God. They pollute My Sanctuaries and make My lost bleed some more from their polluted and defiled blood. Recompense has come. I will have My Recompense upon all those who have done evil in My Sight. Be prepared My dead church, your payment comes.
Exodus 20:3-4, Thou shalt have no other gods before Me. 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Ezekiel 16:15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
2
Timothy 3:5, Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Deuteronomy 32:35 , To Me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Genesis 1:31, And God saw every thing that He had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8:13 am on 14 February 2016:
My Holy and Most Beautiful Daughter Wendi, write down Father Yahweh’s Words that you hear for My Children:
The curtain is being raised. The actors are in position. The enemy is about to make its first move, as I allow it. Will you be found among My Faithful? I, Jehovah God have pruned and will continue to cast off dead branches from My Church. The shape that My Son’s Church is in is deplorable and I detest those who do not the works of My Son. They have let the world tell them what should be allowed or they will be found as bigots or hypocrites. They have listened to the enemy’s lies, one after the other. Now they have satan in their pulpits, for they have defiled My Son’s Most Mighty Name, Yeshua Ha Mashiach. They are about to reap what they have sown, for I, Jehovah God AM going to purge out the abominable pastors that say they are there doing My Son’s bidding. They are going to find out the hard way, what it is like to be ridiculed and persecuted. My Church is in shambles, and My Son has pulled many of My Chosen out of the putrid stench that was engulfing them. I will not tolerate the churches, who are not of Me, as pretending they are speaking for My Son Yeshua, using His Name in vain. This enrages God Jehovah to see this abomination in My Eyes. These who are supposedly feeding My Sheep, but they are heaping piles of dung into their filthy mouths. For their tongues are full of iniquity and lies from the devil. They are as the Pharisees were, who at every chance they got, turned against My Precious Son. Hearken to My Voice, you who think you are something above yourselves, you have haughty looks and dishonor Me, The Great I AM. Repent, repent, repent! For your throats are like whited sepulchers and are full of shame, but you are too stiffnecked and proud to bend down to My Son. Let Me say, that you need to go back and read My Word again, and not make up the detestable lies straight from the devil. You are fools, who try to diminish the Power of the Cross. My Son Yeshua died a most horrible death for you, and Father Yahweh is going to put you, who call yourselves by His Name, into the burning fire. I AM going to discipline you very harshly. You who lead the congregations are called to a much higher accountability, and you are about to see My Wrath upon your shameful and foolish heads. Father Yahweh Elohim, Father of all Churches, has spoken!
2/14/16 OPEN YOUR DEAD STONY HEARTS TO KING YESHUA
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:52 pm on 14 February 2016:
My Lovely Daughter of Mine Own Heart, and My Son’s Heart, write My Words as you hear them pouring forth for My Children to hear, experience, and obey:
Things are coming to a close, this mysterious time that My Faithful are trying to figure out what is going to happen first, the judgment, or the birth pains that usher in My Son’s Glorious Appearance to rapture His Radiant Bride. Father has never given out all of the in-between events, for I still have many things I will reveal to you. Know this, My True Faithful, that you can see your Finish Line now in the distance. I know many of you desire to make a run for the end; do not; it will lead to destruction; wait and walk it with My Son. Enjoy and bask in His Perfectness and Willingness to be with you every step you take. Pray that you will not walk or run in front of Him. Enjoy His Peace and His Presence over you. Enjoy the fact that He provides your every need and your very protection from the ruthless enemy, who can’t stand His Faithful Children that loves My Son Yeshua more than they can explain. The enemy keeps the lost and the backslidden and My lukewarm happy; a false happiness. Did not the devil try to lure My Son into giving Him whatever He wanted if He would bow down to him? Much can be deceiving, those of you who crave material things instead of the things of God Jehovah. I tell you, you need to be walking in My Son and in His Spirit in order to avoid My enemy’s pitfalls. Lost children of Mine, come running to My Son, open your dead and stony hearts to Yeshua, and you will find what you are looking for. Father God Yahweh Elohim, Eternal Maker of all, has spoken!
Acts 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
Luke 9:23 And He said to them all, If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.
Matthew 6:34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Psalm 29:11 The LORD will give strength unto His People; the LORD will bless His People with peace.
Psalm 140:13, Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto Thy Name: the upright shall dwell in Thy Presence.
Psalm 23:1, The LORD is My Shepherd; I shall not want.
Psalm 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Matthew 4:9-10, And saith unto Him, All these things will I give Thee, if Thou wilt fall down and worship me. 10 Then saith JESUS unto him, GET THEE HENCE, satan: FOR IT IS WRITTEN, THOU SHALT WORSHIP THE LORD THY GOD, AND HIM ONLY SHALT THOU SERVE.
Matthew 6:19-21, Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Colossians 2:6-7, As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in Him: 7 Rooted and built up in Him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Ezekiel 11:19, And I will give them one heart, and will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh,
and will give them an heart of flesh:
Psalm 23, The LORD is my Shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His Name’s Sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy Rod and Thy Staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth
over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
2/14/16 KING YESHUA HAS CRUSHED THE ENEMY’S HEAD AT THE CROSS
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 9:47 PM yesterday on February 14, 2016.
My most wonderful daughter of Mine, write Father Yahweh Elohim's Eternal Words as you hear them and pray over them as you give them to My children of earth.
Stomp your feet at the devil in My Son, Yeshua's mighty name. You have the victory in My Son. He has already won every battle you are facing now and will face later on. My Word tells you of Spiritual authority in My Perfect Son's name, Yeshua Ha Mashiach has crushed the enemy's head at His cross. Take all of your heavy burdens that are weighing you down and telling you that you are not worthy enough to be loved by My Son to My Son's cross. That is the devil's lie. The devil will never tell you the truth; for he is the father of deception. I will tell you that you must be walking in My Son for you to have the power of His name. Read My Word and you will find out how weak you are when facing the enemy. What happens without My Son, Yeshua, you have no power. Only those who have completely given their lives to Him, have this power eternal of Yeshua. For I made His name the highest above all names. My Faithful, use His name against the enemy when you are being attacked. Resist the devil and he will flee. Remember the Sword of the Spirit that is Holy and true Word; for it is sharper than the two-edged sword. When My Son returns with all of His Saints, He will use God's Word to destroy the enemy. Then the father of all lies will be thrown into the pit. There will be peace in My Son's Millennial Kingdom for a thousand years. The devil be loosed again. This time, to his utter destruction in the lake of fire which I have prepared for him and his angels. Father God Eternal Power has spoken!
James 4: 7-10 "So be subject to God. Resist the devil and he will flee. Come close to God and He will come close to you. Sinners, get your soiled hands clean; wavering individuals, purify your hearts. Be deeply penitent and grieve, even weep. Let your laughter be turned to grief and your mirth to dejection and heartfelt shame. Humble yourselves in the presence of the LORD, and He will exalt you."
2/15/16 I HAVE MADE MYSELF KNOWN SINCE I CREATED THE WORLD
Please take this word into prayer
1 John 5:11-12 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 10:53 am on 15 February 2016:
My Wonderful and Faithful Daughter, write Papa Yahweh’s Words down so My Children can know and understand Jehovah God:
It is no secret about your JEHOVAH God. I have made Myself known since I created this world. I have let it be known that I AM the One and Only True God, and there is none other besides Me. I have let it be known that I have Commandments for My Creation to live by. I have let it be known My Many Names of My Characteristics. I have let it be known that I have loved you, My Creation, before I created the earth. I have let it be known that I can and will be your Only Protector by hiding you under the shadow of My Wings. I have let it be known that I sent My Only Begotten Son to die for all of mankind so He could defeat the devil, so He could save My Creation and forgive them of their sins. I have let it be known that He is the Only Way and Door to Me, the Father of all. I have let it be known that I AM a Jealous God, and I do not tolerate abominable acts and idols in My Children’s lives. I have let it be known that I AM kind, gentle, easy, understanding, long-suffering, but that I AM Your Holy Father, and I will chastise My Children. I have let it be known that I, Jehovah God want to live with My Children for all eternity, I have let it be known that I AM pouring out My Spirit upon this last generation. I have let it be known what is about to happen on this earth through My Pure and True Word. I have let it be known that you, My Children, have a choice to make while you are still on this earth. I have let it be known that I AM the Triune God, The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit; that We are Three Unique Persons in One. I have let it be known that you My Faithful, have authority in My Son’s Most Powerful Name, Yeshua. I have let it be known that I will provide for your every need. I have let it be known that JEHOVAH God has many more revelations that He is going to tell My Children. I have let it be known that if anyone takes the mark of the beast they are damned forever and will be thrown into the lake of fire. I have let it be known that I have complete control over My Creation, including the devil. I have let it be known that no one can pluck My Faithful from My Son’s Hand or My Hand. I have let it be known that you are Precious in My Sight. I have let it be known of My Two Covenants, the First with Abraham, whom I call My Friend, and the Second New Covenant with My Son’s Precious Blood; His Body broken for all of My Creation. You know Me, The Great JEHOVAH, I AM!
Isaiah 44:6, Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside me [there is] no God.
John 15:14 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Isaiah 9:6, For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be
upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Exodus 17:15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:
Genesis 22:15 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.
Jeremiah 31:3, The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
Psalm 91:1, He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under
the shadow of the Almighty.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
1 John 3:8, He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
1 John 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 10:9-11, I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and
shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that
they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
Exodus 34:14, For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
Deuteronomy 12:31 Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire
to their gods.
Leviticus 26:1, Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up [any] image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I [am] the LORD your God.
Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Hebrews 12:6, For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
Romans 6:23, For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Joel 2:28-29, And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
1 John 5:7, For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
Philippians 2:10-11, That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Revelation 13:16-18, And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Revelation 14:9-11, And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his
image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Isaiah 45:7, I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
John 1-:28-29, And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Isaiah 43:4, Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
Genesis 17:1-12, And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.3 And
Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. 5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. 6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. 7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. 8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God. 9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations. 10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. 11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. 12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.
James 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
Hebrews 9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions [that were] under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
Luke 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
Luke 22:19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
2/15/16 MY KINGDOM COME, MY WILL BE DONE
Vision received 14 February 2016 during late night prayer:
I see the false goddess that is Hindu. I hear, “idols” “the Hindu goddess I shall blow to dust. I then see a fiery “X” on her picture in front of me; and I hear the Holy Spirit Wind and she is blown to dust. I see and hear “Baal” I shall blow to dust. I see the fiery “X” on him and again I see the Holy Spirit Wind and he is blown to dust. I see and hear “dragon” and see the fiery “X” on him; I see the Mighty and Powerful Holy Spirit Wind and he is blown to dust. Then I see a whole list of idols of today; TV’s, smart phones, computers, etc.
From JEHOVAH God Almighty: Idols that My Children have, they love them more than they love My Son. I shall blow them all to dust. I shall smite everyone that has an idol or a false god in their houses or in their hearts.
Exodus 20:2-4, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Micah 5:13 I will destroy your idols and your sacred stones from among you; you will no longer bow down to the work of your hands.
1 Corinthians 10:14 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.
Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
Please take this Word into prayer.
Philippians 4:4, Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice!!
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:09 pm on 15 February 2016:
My Kingdom Come, My Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Do you pray this prayer, My Faithful? This prayer to Me, Your Holy Father, for My Will to be done in your life. For Me to supply your daily needs, for forgiveness of your neighbor, so I will forgive you? O’ how I love for My Children to pray this to Me. My Faithful, are you listening to My Son’s leading you? He is your Greatest Teacher. He leads you using many of His Perfect and True Ways. Do not become like the world’s church, those who say that God’s Holy Power by His Spirit does not show up in these times. Do not be like the world’s church today who proclaims godliness but denies the Power thereof. Do not be like the world’s church today who have taken My Son Yeshua out of their filthy and detestable book that they have the nerve and audacity to call the bible. Do not be like the world’s church who are religious, who do things a certain way every time; this is a dead church. My Son’s Church is alive and overflowing with the Power of My Holy Spirit, My Son’s Church contains great happiness and peace that can only come from Yeshua, My Glorious Son. My Son’s Church enjoys and rejoices in their Great JEHOVAH God by singing to Me from their very hearts; not because they have to, but because they want to! My Son’s Church reaps the benefits and rewards of walking in Him daily. Be a part of My Son’s Church. He will never turn a sincere heart away from Him. He will come into your heart and change, mold, and shape you to God JEHOVAH’s liking. You shall always be with your God when you belong to My Son Yeshua, for He is the giver of eternal life. I AM The Great Amen! And I have spoken!
2/15/16 I AM NOT A TOLERANT GOD OF BLATANT SIN
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 10:07 P.M. On 15 February 2016
My Faithful and Wonderful Daughter of Mine, Write My Holy and Perfect and True Words for all of My Children to hear and digest.
Children of the earth, dost My Messages offend thee? Do you not understand what My Holy and Perfect Word says about My Son Yeshua being the Only Way, Life, and Truth and none can come to Me, except through Him? You vile and venomous Children who have turned your back on your Only True God. YOU who say, "It is okay for fornication to run rampant with the youth of today." YOU who say, "We don't want to offend anyone so we will just go along with the offensive laws against your Jehovah God." YOU who say that "Homosexuality is okay." YOU who say that "My Holy Word is too old fashioned, and it needs to be updated to fit into today's society." I AM NOT A TOLERANT GOD OF OUT AND OUT BLATANT SIN. This is a smoke in My Nose, and it is stinking all the way to My Heavenly Throne Room. God Jehovah is going to teach you what is right as I shove dung down your throats. I will show you My tolerant Children, of man's abominable laws who I AM. I will make Myself known to you as not just a Thorn in your side but a Nettle and a Brier Patch. That I will throw your cold and loveless and greedy carcass into where the fouls of the air will devour you. My vile and degenerate Children, Father God Yahweh has declared Judgment, Righteous and True upon the foul stench of My so called churches. It comes quickly and let Me say it will be oh so painful for My haughty and defiled Children.
Father God Jehovah Almighty has spoken!
John 3:1-21 [You must be born again]
Psalm 121:3-4 He will not allow your foot to slip; your Protector will not slumber. 4 Indeed, the Protector of Israel does not slumber or sleep.
Acts 3:19 Now repent of your sins and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped away.
2 Corinthians 6:17 Therefore, come out from among unbelievers, and separate yourselves from them, says the Lord. Don’t touch their filthy things, and I will welcome you.
2 Corinthians 5:21 For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.
Romans 5:8 God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.
Acts 4:12 There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved.
Revelation 1:18 I am the living one. I died, but look—I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave.
Matthew 6:10 May your Kingdom come soon. May your will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
John 14:6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
Isaiah 65:5 These people are a stench in my nostrils, an acrid smell that never goes away.
Numbers 6:22-27 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,24 The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:25 The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:26 The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.
Psalm 113:2 Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and forevermore!
2/16/16 MY FAITHFUL WILL SEE FIRSTHAND HOW I REWARD THE WICKED
Vision received 15 February 2016, late during night prayer:
I see the landscape of Israel, the Temple Mount. All of a sudden I see a huge rock, or meteorite come down from the heavens and smash to pieces the mosque that sits on top of Temple Mount.
From JEHOVAH God Almighty: The al aqsa mosque is an abomination to Me, for it is worshipping a false god. I will destroy all false gods, idols, mosques, temples to false gods. My Wrath comes, My Wrath comes, My Wrath comes! It has defiled My Holy City long enough!
Isaiah 43:10 10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Acts 4:8-12, Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,
9 If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole;
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 62:8, Trust in Him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before Him: God is a Refuge for us. Selah.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 11:40 am on 16 February 2016:
My Dutiful and ever Vigilant Daughter, as I speak write My Words of Vengeance that will be poured out upon this earth:
Daughters and sons that live on My Earth, hear Me now, the Great JEHOVAH I AM. You will not be prepared for what is about to take place; only those who belong to My Son will know and watch. They will not let their house be broken into by a thief in the night; for they listened to their Master of the Universe. This time ahead is to punish all those full of iniquity and to recompense those with My Wrath that have done evil in My Sight. I see all and you think you have done all in secret; however you do not realize how exposed you are. My Daughter and all of My Faithful are going to see firsthand how I reward the wicked, but evil won’t come nigh them. If you knew Me, you would know My Holy Word. Your haughtiness has gotten you a price that you are going to pay deeply for. I AM coming with great speed and My Whirlwind is going to encompass you and toss you around until you are drunken with vertigo. It will be relentless, you thieves that have stolen the joy from My People, who tell them that I do not exist, who preach and spew your filthy words of lies and deceits, you who speak straight from the devil’s mouth who controls you. Oh, but you don’t believe in the supernatural; well then, I ask you how is it that you are living? Who makes your heart continuously beat to keep you alive? Who is it that keeps all of your internal organs working perfectly as they are supposed to? You have turned hearts away from JEHOVAH God Almighty and for this you have their blood upon your head. I will show you WHO IS IN CONTROL! This land is going to turn into one big nightmare for My disobedient and unlawful children. You will see the supernatural and it is going to come upon you and terrify you. You will be down on your knees begging Me to help you. But I will turn My Face against you and let the enemy have their way with you. This is not something that anyone knowingly wants. However, I grow ever the more angry with My children who defile and blaspheme My Son’s Name. He is going to have your blood sprinkled upon His Garments, for He will tread you in the winepress. He is going to gather you as the tares that you are and throw you into the fiery furnace. Does this surprise you; you foolish children, that I made, that I spoke you into existence. This is your chance, while you remain on earth, to come to My Son and REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! For all of the lives you have taken with your vile and dead and venomous and putrid words. You will answer for every deed you have done and for every word you have uttered from your decaying mouth. Father is truly going to turn you over and give you a spanking that you may or may not recover from. Father God Elohim Eternal, All Might and all Power, has spoken!
Matthew 26:42 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
Matthew 24:42-44 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
2 Kings 21:15 Because they have done that which was evil in my sight, and have provoked me to anger, since the day their fathers came forth out of Egypt, even unto
this day.
Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Proverbs 15:3, The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
Psalm 91:8, Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Psalm 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy
dwelling.
John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Isaiah 17:13 The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill,
and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Job 12:10 In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.
Psalm 139:16, Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book
all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet
there was none of them.
Isaiah 1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Leviticus 26:17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.
Isaiah 63:3, I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
Matthew13:30, Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.
Luke 13:3, I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14, Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this
is the whole duty of man.14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or
whether it be evil.
Hebrews 12:8, But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
2/15/16 THE JUDGMENT HAS BEEN CAST FORTH
Vision received a few minutes after the previous vision on 15 February 2016 during night prayer:
I hear the Holy Spirit say that I am looking at a well-known pastor of a mega-church. I see that he is at the pulpit speaking, I see little devils (yes, they looked like the costumes with the forked tails and they were red and they were small; ugly things) I feel a dead and decaying sense. The people have their mouths hanging open like they are dead and are agreeing with whatever is being said.
From JEHOVAH God Yahweh: This is a dead church. The preacher of My Sheep, spewing his deadly poison about Chrislam. There is only One True God! I AM the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. This is an abominable act in My Sight. My Son is going to spew them out of His Mouth as vomit!
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 115:18, But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:03 pm on 16 February 2016:
My Beautiful Daughter of Zion, write Father God Eternal’s Fiery and Everlasting Words for My wicked children of this earth to hear and to fear:
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:03 pm on 16 February 2016:
God JEHOVAH has come to the end of His Patience with this wicked and devious generation. I have shown you many disasters that have occurred throughout these many years that I have been warning My Creation, these were the beginning of sorrows, as the birth pains began. Now, comes My Fiery and Righteous Judgment that Father gave all, time to come to repentance for, but they would not hearken unto My Voice of Thunders and Lightning’s. For this they will be bent over as they are in labor pains, heavy and painful. These pangs will be so much worse than a woman’s pain of travail. They will increase and increase in intensity and of great horrifying measure. For I AM going to pour out My Bowl of Judgment and it is going to be as brimstone upon your head. You have not heeded to Your Mighty JEHOVAH God, you have not accepted My Beautiful Son and Free Gift of Salvation for you. Therefore, you will feel rejection from your family, from your friends. You will be a shame and a reproach to all that come near you. All of you who have your focus on who is going to be the next president of the United States; you are wasting precious time that you could be spending with My Son. You will be greatly surprised and completely horrified about what is going to happen before the election. This is the time of My Judgment, and not just for America, but for all of this land which I created. You accept evil as good, and I AM going to allow you to have your way, I will feed you evil until it is coming out of your nostrils, until you cannot shed another tear because I AM going to dry your bones up and take away the life that’s in them. You will be as dead men’s bones, full of detriment and decay. Look to the east and to the west for that day comes, the judgment has been cast forth, and you My disobedient and evil children will know I AM JEHOVAH God! JEHOVAH God full of the Indignation of My Wrath, has spoken!
Joshua 22:18 But that ye must turn away this day from following the LORD? and it will be, seeing ye rebel today against the LORD, that tomorrow he will be wroth with the whole congregation of Israel.
Matthew 24:7-8, For nation shall rise
against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and
pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Psalm 29:3-4, 3 The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth : the LORD is upon many waters. 4 The voiceof the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
Hosea 13:13 The sorrows of a travailing woman shall come upon him: he is an unwise
son; for he should not stay long in the place of the breaking forth of children.
Genesis 18:16-33 And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and
Abraham went with them to bring them on the way.17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; 18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? 19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him. 20 And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous; 21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know. 22 And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD. 23 And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?24 Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that [are] therein?25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?
26 And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes. 27 And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which [am but] dust and ashes: 28 Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for [lack of] five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy [it]. 29 And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do [it] for forty's sake. 30 And he said [unto him], Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do [it], if I find thirty there. 31 And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy [it] for twenty's sake. 32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy [it] for ten's sake. 33 And the LORD went his way, as soon as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place.
Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Ephesians 2:8, For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Isaiah 30:5, Everyone will be ashamed because of a people who cannot profit them, Who are not for help or profit, but for shame and also for reproach.
James 4:8, Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Isaiah 5:20, Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for
sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Matthew 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
2/16/16 JUDGMENT DOTH COME NOW
I received this word at 10:13 pm today 16 Feb 2016
Write daughter of Zion fathers’ fiery words of His indignation to all of His children.
There is no more time left my disobedient children who think that nothing will ever happen to you, or your perfect lives, who think that they are above all things and that they can control their own destinies. These are needles in my eyes, these gather my fiery wrath towards them, and they know not their shame and wretchedness. They know not because they refuse to accept my Son, they will also find out if they die in this spiritual condition they are in without my Sons blood upon them and covering them from My wrath they are going to eternal hell. This will be my wicked children’s destination if they don’t turn and repent from their haughtyy and stiff necked ways. Judgment doth come now. My children it comes like a sword upon the land, it will wipe out wayward children with one thrust. For when I speak my word of judgment upon this wicked and desolate land it will be swift and you will be thrown completely off guard. Those who may hear with their spiritual ears and see with your spiritual eyes, who have woken up from their slumber, hurry and come to my Son, hurry and accept His free gift of eternal life and love. It is never too late. As I speak the judgment comes. I gave this final generation a window of My mercy. I gave my children plenty of warning that my judgment comes if I do not see this land in complete repentance. They have not heeded to any of my messages or warnings. They call my prophets directly from Me false, just like they mocked my prophets of old right before I scatted them to the four winds. Take heed hear my final warnings. My judgment comes and this time there is no mercy. Repent! Repent! Repent! For my judgment has been pronounced across My earth. Father God Yahweh has pronounced judgment that is coming. The Great I AM Jehovah has spoken.
Psalm 91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Matthew 3:2, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”
Numbers 6: 22-27 And the Lord spake unto Moses saying speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise you shall bless the children of Israel saying unto them, the Lord bless thee and keep thee: the Lord make his face shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee .The Lord lift up His countenance upon thee and give thee peace. and they shall put my name upon the children of Israel and I will bless them.
Matthew 19:24 And again I say unto you ,it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Exodus 12:13 and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt
Revelation 12 :11 and they overcame him, by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony.
Romans - 2:5 but after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God.
Proverbs 24 :33-34 Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep: so shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth; and thy want as an armed man.
2 Chronicles 36:16 but they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused His prophets, until the wrath of the LORD rose against his people, till there was no remedy .
2 Timothy 3:3-4 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God.
2/17/16 REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 11:42 am on 17 February 2016:
Please take this Word into prayer.
Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 11:42 am on 17 February 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart and My Son Yeshua’s Heart, write Father’s Explosive and Fiery Words for all of My Children to hear and to fear:
Do you not fear Me, your JEHOVAH Almighty God? Do you not know that I have all the Power and Control? That there is no other Power but Me, the Great I AM, and I ordain it to whom I please. My haughty children of earth, God has given each of you a gift within your hearts to use for My Kingdom Purposes; however many of you have not chosen My Son, many of you do not know how My Son sacrificed His Life for yours because you stick up your nose at anything you cannot see. I will bring down your haughtiness and your headiness, and all of your proud looks of your countenance. Judgment is coming now to you, if you doubt this, you only hurt yourselves, for it doth come with lightning speed. It has been written in My Word how I pronounce judgment to My Land if I see no repentance in My Children. I speak and it is. I, JEHOVAH God AM going to bring to you the evil that you have committed; against you. I gave some of you, much intellect for My Wisdom, for My Purposes; however you have allowed the enemy to hijack your mighty intelligence for his wicked purposes. You have allowed the devil to tell you that I do not exist, that it is not logical, that there is no proof. You will be completely sorry for this very fatal error you have committed. Your lives will be turned into chaos. I AM going to confound you, perplex you, and completely strip you of your divisiveness towards My Children, towards My Faithful. I hear and have put up with your filthy and decaying mouth for much too long now. You point your finger at Me, the One you say doesn’t exist when I bring devastation. I will turn your cold and dead fingers and you will be sticking them in your own eye after I have put My corrective measure upon you. Defilers of the flesh, you have been deceived by the enemy. God made male and female to produce fruit of the womb. The devil has convinced you that you were born homosexual; no one is born contrary to what God ordains. You are living a lie and being completely deceived. My enemy has gotten My Faithful to be deceived, to accept this lifestyle that is an abomination to Me, JEHOVAH God! REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! All ye fornicators, drunkards, defilers of the flesh, liars, murderers, thieves. Repent all ye who think that you belong to My Son Yeshua, but have not bowed down to Him in complete repentance every day. All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God! REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! There is no time to think about it, REPENT! Father God Yahweh, has weighed and found the world wanting, I, The Great I AM, has spoken!
Proverbs 1:7, The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
Romans 13:1, Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Romans 13:1-4, Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
1 Peter 4:10 As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
John 20:29 , Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
Matthew 20:28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
Job 40:12 Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place.
Jude 7-10, Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
Genesis 1:27-28, So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Leviticus 20:30 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.
Proverbs 17:15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both [are] abomination to the LORD.
Ezekiel 33:12 Therefore, son of man, say to your people, 'If someone who is righteous disobeys, that person's former righteousness will count for nothing. And if someone who is wicked repents, that person's former wickedness will not bring condemnation. The righteous person who sins will not be allowed to live even though they were formerly righteous.
Matthew 4:17, From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
2/17/16 FATHER IS TELLING YOU, REPENT!
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:07 pm on 17 February 2016:
Please take this Word into prayer.
Luke 13:3, I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:07 pm on 17 February 2016:
My
Beautiful Daughter Wendi, write My Words for all of My Children to know, hear, and fear!
The bells are chiming, the shofars are sounding, My Angels are sounding My Alarms. It is here, do not think that My Judgment is not coming; all of you children who think you can live forever through surgeries and potions that you drink; all full of deception. There is coming something very, very soon, even at the door, that will boast this, living forever as a little god, and My haughty and arrogant and prideful children will accept it. They will literally sell their souls for this; this will be the mark of the beast. Once you accept this fatal choice you are dead to Me; God Almighty. I will cast you into the lake of fire. Have I not said this in My Holy Word; not to take the mark that will be given on your right hand or your forehead? Therefore, I will have no pity upon you when you accept the world’s most prideful mark. Pride is not of Me, and I will bring it down ever so quickly. My Children of earth, begin preparing for what is coming, because I speak the Truth, I AM God Almighty JEHOVAH and I cannot lie. Let man be a liar, but God be True. Repent, all you who are full of iniquity whose lips are full of the serpents poison. Father is telling you, REPENT! That’s what I have told My Daughter to tell you, REPENT! That is what I AM telling My Faithful to tell the world, REPENT! You have no more time, and you have no mercy left. This judgment comes when you will least think it likely to. It will strike and you won’t know what has hit you. I AM giving many of My Messengers revelation; be wise and listen to all of My Warnings. Time is dwindling as we speak. Drop to your knees, My haughty and disobedient people! God’s Judgment is coming so much sooner than anyone can imagine. Father God Yahweh Eternal, warning and sounding all the alarms, has spoken!
Exodus 28:33-35, And beneath upon the hem of it thou shalt make pomegranates of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, round about the hem thereof; and bells of gold between them round about:34 A golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, upon the hem of the robe round about.35 And it shall be upon Aaron to minister: and his sound shall be heard when he goeth in unto the holy place before the LORD, and when he cometh out, that he die not.
Joel 2:1, Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
Matthew 24:31, And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Genesis 3:1-6, Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
Revelation 13;16-18, And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Revelation 14:9-11, And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
James 4:6, But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
Titus 1:2, In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
Romans 3:4, God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
Luke 13:3, I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
2/17/16 FATHER HAS GREAT PAINS IN HIS HEART
My beautiful and most beautiful daughter of Mine, write My explicit words of Truth for My children to hear and absorb.
I come to all of My children who are in complete shock about the judgement that is on its way now. I show you that what Father must do, has given Me great pains in My heart. However, I Jehovah God know what the final outcome will be. Many of My Holy children will repent and fall into My son's arms, but only after Jehovah God get their undivided attention. Fret not, My son's faithful, for you know My Holy and infallible Word. I AM your refuge and fortress. And you are hidden My son, Yeshua. You dwell under My shadow and one day soon now, you will be with your God, Jehovah. Once My judgment comes, and I say again, it does come. Things are going to continue on to the final birth pains and then My son's glorious rapture. My faithful chosen, continue to pray for the lost, backslidden and lukewarm. It is never too late to pray for anyone unless they take the Mark of the Beast.
I AM going to do a new thing, just wait and see, something you can never fathom in your finite minds. But I tell you this, it is going to be spectacular and O' so glorious. My daughter has been shown her finished line as she can clearly see it. And today she saw with what everyone cheering her on, behind it and My son, right in front with His arms opened wide.
My faithful, this is how close you are now. O' so close. So lift up your head and look at My son and let Him lead you to the FINISHED LINE! Father God Yahweh, I AM Faithful and True has spoken!
Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Psalm 91:1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.2. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”
Rev 13:7 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment will arise for ever and ever, There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.
Psalm 24:9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
2 Tim 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
2/18/16 MY HEAVENLIES
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 118:17, I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
My Most Beautiful Daughter of Mine, write Father’s Most Excellent Words of Beauty for My Children, My Faithful, to hear and experience:
Let Father tell you a little more about My Heavenlies. It is where your imagination cannot come close to what heaven is like. It is ever so beautiful, ever so fun, ever so majestic, ever so glorious, ever so perfect. It is where I have all of My animals that I have ever created, yes, this includes the dinosaurs, whose bones My Children find on earth. It is where you may choose to eat or sleep if you want to, but there is no necessity for it. It is where you will find secret paths of great beauty and mystery. It is where My Garden is, where I love to commune with My Children who are with Me, the Garden of My Heart. It is where you will find so many more colors and hues than on earth, colors that fill My Heavenlies. It is where My River of Life flows so eloquently filled with every jewel. It is where even the rocks and stones praise Me. It is where everything is alive and happy and joyful. It is where My Children enjoy their life everlasting with My Son. It is where there are golden sunsets, and rich sunrises. I have mountains, I have beaches, I have waterfalls, I have most beautiful pools of water, rivers and streams. There is every kind of fruit that you could and could not imagine. Nothing dies in My Heavenlies; all is everlasting. It is a place of your dreams, likes, and every fun thing in your earth and more. It is a place of quiet pleasures and most excellent scenery. It is a place where everywhere you go, you hear choirs of angels, little children, and My Big Children sing to Me continuously and it fills the air with great delights. It is a place where I, God JEHOVAH dwells, and My Son. He has built everyone a home, a complete homestead where they live at in My Beautiful and Eternal Heavenlies. My Son is quite adventurous and He loves exciting things. There are amusement parks where you don’t have to worry about how fast you go on a ride. This is My Heavenlies, My Children, My Faithful. Don’t let anyone ever tell you that heaven does not exist. It is more real than the earth that you live in now. Father can’t wait to welcome all of His Saints into His Eternal Peace and Love. Father Yahweh Elohim, Eternal Beauty and Eloquence, has spoken!
Psalm 63:5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise Thee with joyful lips:
1 Corinthians 2:9, But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
Hebrews 11:16 But now they desire a better [country], that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.
Genesis 3:8, And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
Revelation 22:1, And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Luke 19:40 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.
Revelation 22:2-5, In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations.
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name [shall be] in their foreheads.5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
Revelation 21:4, And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Revelation 21:22-27, And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof.24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.27 And there shall in no wise enter into it anything that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Genesis 2:8-15, And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
Genesis 2:19-20, And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
Psalm 23:2, He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
John 14:2, In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
2/18/16 MY SON DELIGHTS IN HIS BRIDE
Vision received last night 17 February 2016, late during prayer:
I begin to see this mom holding her baby, and she was standing on their porch of their house waving to her husband, as he was leaving down the road; he was walking. Then the Holy Spirit tells me “mark of the beast”, and I’m a little confused. But then I see this person digging into the flesh of their hand, and I knew by the Holy Spirit that this person was trying to get out the mark of the beast. All I saw was the one hand using an instrument of some sort to dig into the other hand, and she pulls out the RFID Chip, that looks like a grain of rice, and she throws it down. She then tries to repent and pray to JEHOVAH God and a black wall comes up immediately and directly in front of her. End of vision. I was told that the person digging out the mark of the beast was the woman waving bye to her husband.
JEHOVAH God told me that even if they remove the mark of the beast, the RFID Chip, they are still dead to Him. For it is like they physically died from this earth and went to hell, because they never accepted King Yeshua; if anyone takes the mark of the beast; there is no second chance.
Revelation 13:16-18 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Revelation 14:9-11
1 - 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 112:1, Praise ye the LORD, Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD that delighteth greatly in His Commandments.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 7:29 pm on 18 February 2016:
This is the most wonderful time to be alive, My Faithful. There has never been a time like this that God Jehovah has given so many of His Outpouring of His Holy Spirit; so much latter rain coming down with so many blessings straight from Father Eternal. Your light is shining brightly; you have been freed by My Beautiful Son from all chains, all binds, all of man’s false doctrines, all idols. Because you walk in My Son everyday denying your flesh, full of repentance and brokenness, He is able to empty you and fill you with all of God’s Truths and Ways. He has sanctified you, washed you, purified you, and refined you. You, My Holy Saints that have been raised up as His Holy and Spotless Bride, not a stain is on you, nor wrinkle and you have been greatly adorned with all kinds of gifts. Your love for My Son is immeasurable, for He has wooed you to Himself and you cannot get enough of His Presence being with you. He delights in you, His Blushing Bride, that has separated themselves away from this world that is so dark now. You have holiness and righteousness from Him. He has you in His Mighty and Everlasting Hands. You have been pulled ever so close to My Son, and you rejoice in Him and sing to Him all day. You talk with Him as He is right beside you at all times, and He is. You know God’s Promises to you in My Holy Scriptures and you love to follow His Commandments and Laws, and to please Him in all of your ways. You ask Him for all of your decisions. You include Him in every part of your life; not just an hour or two a week while some of My Children sit in church because they feel obligated. You are truly in love with My Son and He is your First Love. Father Yahweh doting on His Son and The Spotless Bride, has spoken!
Psalm 66:1, Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands:
Joel 2:28-29, And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
Joel 2:23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
Matthew 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
James 4:9, Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
Psalm 62:8, Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Psalm 18:30, As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
John 1:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Isaiah 1:16-17, Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
Isaiah 48:10, Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.
James 4:8, Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Psalm 16:8, I keep the LORD in mind always. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
Luke 1:75 In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.
Psalm 98:4, Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.
John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Proverbs 16:7, When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
1 John 4:8, He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
2/18/16 THERE IS AN ETERNITY FOR EVERY SOUL THAT I CREATED
Received at 11:02 PM 18 Feb 2016
My Dutiful and ever so Faithful Daughter, write Father Yahweh's angry Words for all to hear and to fear.
Do you understand and know your eternal destiny? There is an eternity for every soul that I have created. That soul will never die. Whichever choice you make here on earth is what determines where you will spend your eternity. I just gave My daughter a most beautiful and enlightening message of My Heavenlies. I encourage you to listen to it and look up the Scriptures that she has found for it. It is most delightful! This is where I desire all of My creation to be with Me. Wherever I AM is eternal beauty, peace, love, joy, happiness and complete contentment. My haughty and proud children need to let go of their disobedience and listen to their heart deep down, where I created a hole with great depth; where you can begin to look for your God Jehovah, who loves you endlessly. I have everlasting love for you. However, I AM God and I know that many of you will not bow down to My Son except the day I make all knees bow down to My Son. Haughty children of Mine, listen to your fate eternal. I AM going to take a vise to your cold and stony heart; and it is going to twist and turn as a sword would. You will feel and know that I AM Jehovah God. There is none other! I AM going to break you down from your soul to your body and you will desire to die and but you will not be able to. You are going to be disassembled in your hearts and your souls. You will think that you have lost your mind and I AM going to remove the haughty smirks by My enemy. For I will use many devises against you which ever I God Jehovah feels fits your judgment. Then after I have wrenched your body and soul, You will be thrown into the bowels of the earth where you will sulk, weep and thrash around from the agony of the flame. Does this sound like something you want My haughty and disobedient children? Father God Yahweh Eternal Judge of Righteousness and Truth has spoken.
Psalms 94:23 | And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the LORD our God shall cut them off.
Luke 16:24-31 And he cried out and said, Father Abraham, have pity and mercy on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in this flame... and besides all this, between us is a great chasm... and no one may pass from there to us... I have five brothers, give testimony and warn them, lest they to come to this place of torment. He said to him, If they do no hear and listen to MOSES and the PROPHETS neither will they listen, even if someone should rise from the dead."
Proverbs 3:31-32,
Do not envy a man of violence and do not choose any of his ways, for the devious person is an abomination to the Lord, but the upright are in his confidence.
Matthew 16:22-23,
22 And Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him, saying, “Far be it from you, Lord! This shall never happen to you.” 23 But he turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me. For you are not setting your mind on the things of God, but on the things of man.”
Isaiah 9:6,
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 54:7-8, 7 For a brief moment I deserted you, but with great compassion I will gather you. 8 In overflowing anger for a moment I hid my face from you, but with everlasting love I will have compassion on you,” says the Lord, your Redeemer.
Psalm 103:17-18,
17 But the steadfast love of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear him, and his righteousness to children's children, 18 to those who keep his covenant and remember to do his commandments.
Matthew 16:24-28,
24 Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25 For whoever would save his life[g] will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. 26 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul? 27 For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done. 28 Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”
John 8:12,
12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
Matthew 10:34-39, 34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person's enemies will be those of his own household. 37 Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.
Matthew 13:47-50,
47 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net that was thrown into the sea and gathered fish of every kind. 48 When it was full, men drew it ashore and sat down and sorted the good into containers but threw away the bad. 49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come out and separate the evil from the righteous 50 and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Revelation 3:1b-6,“‘I know your works. You have the reputation of being alive, but you are dead. 2 Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God. 3 Remember, then, what you received and heard. Keep it, and repent. If you will not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come against you. 4 Yet you have still a few names in Sardis, people who have not soiled their garments, and they will walk with me in white, for they are worthy. 5 The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels. 6 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’
Revelation: 6:15-17,Then the kings of the earth and the great ones and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, calling to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb, for the great day of their
wrath has come, and who can stand?”
Revelation: 8:7-8,The first angel blew his trumpet, and there followed hail and fire, mixed with blood, and these were thrown upon the earth. And a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up. The second angel blew his trumpet, and something like a great mountain, burning with fire, was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood.
Revelation 14:19-20,So the angel swung his sickle across the earth and gathered the grape harvest of the earth and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood flowed from the winepress, as high as a horse's bridle, for 1,600 stadia.
Revelation 16:3-4,The second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it became like the blood of a corpse, and every living thing died that was in the sea. The third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of water, and they became blood.
Acts 5:32,32 And we are witnesses to these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.”
2/20/16 MY JUDGMENT WILL BE THE PRELUDE TO THE FINAL BIRTH PAINS
I received these visions the night of the 18th and the 19th:
1st vision: I see these people, there were many, building something large and very high. It looks as if they are in the mountains, or at least near high rocks. They have the scaffolding and they are hauling up blocks to build this “something.” Then it is revealed to me they are building the image of the beast. Then I see Obama’s face on it. It is a statue that is way high, don’t know how high, of Obama.
2nd vision: I see a huge vat of something being poured into a tall thing, then it is revealed to me that it is pure gold being poured into the image of Obama.
3rd vision: I see waves and waves of people bowing down to the statue, after I saw the statue was talking; it was telling people to bow down to it to worship it as a god.
4th vision: It is dark, and it looks like some kind of ceremony taking place, it is like in an open aired theater, and very creepy and evil. Then I see in the middle something coming up from below the ground. It is the image of the beast, and I again see Obama’s face as the image, and I see Obama’s eyes that are lit up and bluish looking and I see his mouth begin to talk. End of visions
From Father God Jehovah: The image will be taken around to many parts of this land. Take heed, My Children who are in danger of being left behind. This is the image that you will be made to worship, if you do not accept My Son; then if you believe in My Son, and you won’t bow down, you will be put to death; however, you will have great rewards in My Heavenlies, for you loved not your life to the end.
Revelation 13:12-15 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Please take this Word into prayer:
The Song of Solomon 1:3, Because of the savour of Thy Good Ointments Thy Name is as Ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 10:25 am on 20 February 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart, and My Son’s Heart, write My Terrifying Words for all of the children of the earth to hear and to fear:
Children of the earth, you have failed to hearken to My, JEHOVAH God’s Voice , you have shunned My Holy Prophets for this time period. I have put out all the alarms now that My Righteous Judgment is on the way. I will now let you know a bit of what is to occur. Your enemy, America, is sitting in the white house. He has made backroom deals in order to bring you down. President Obama is the antichrist, and he will be revealing himself to be as such very soon now. Then there is the vile pope, who is not of Me, JEHOVAH God. He is the false prophet who will cause people to make an image of the beast. Let those who have ears hear. My judgment is going to be the prelude to the final birth pains on this land. It is going to begin the worst era of horrifying events that My Children have ever heard of or seen. Combine drought, famine, wars, tsunamis, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, fire coming down from My Heavenlies, and you still won’t have a complete picture of what is coming forth now. Then as we go into the finality of the birth pains, you will begin to see more of the supernatural here on earth. My Son’s Bride will be the light shining through the darkness and chaos leading people to My Son Yeshua. I cannot express it enough, My People of earth, all of this, My Judgment, the final birth pains, and the tribulation is to bring hearts to Me for all of eternity. Pay attention to all that I AM having My Messengers put out from Me, The Great I AM. I have given My Daughter many visions that she will be telling you with the Messages I give her today. Take heed to these visions, My Children, for it is telling you what to expect in times coming up, God’s warnings are almost over, My Children. These warnings will also serve as a guideline for My Children who will be left behind, as they will see these in order to help them know Who I AM, and what I AM against. I, JEHOVAH God will be giving out vital instructions for these last hours to My Messengers. My Son’s Faithful, you are in My Hands, do not worry, fret, or panic; these are not of Me. I will give you peace that quiets all of the storms.Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal, The Great I AM! Has spoken!
Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
Revelation 13:1-18, And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months.6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.
Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Romans 1:18-32, For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,31 Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
1 Thessalonians 5:5, Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Jeremiah 32:21 You brought your people Israel out of Egypt with signs and wonders, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with great terror.
Philippians 4:6-7, Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
2/20/16 IT WOULD BE VERY WISE TO ONLY LOOK AT MY WORD FOR THIS TIME
Vision received 18 February 2016 during night prayer:
I see Obama in a rage then he turns into satan, foul looking and ugly and he points his finger angrily – I then see a wagon (its like I am riding in the wagon) going very fast. It was traveling through a dark tunnel. Then I hear, “quick, in here! And this gentlemen ushers the people (I don’t know how many) in and then I see a huge angel in front of the door. When the armies of Obama come to the door the angel dispels a fire and it engulfs the soldiers. End of vision
Revelation 13:4-7 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Psalm 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
Please take this Word into prayer.
The Song of Solomon 2:1, I AM The Rose of Sharon, and the Lily of the valleys.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 6:03 pm on 20 February 2016:
My Holy and Faithful Daughter, write Father Yahweh’s Holy, Righteous, and True Words for all of My Children to hear, obey, and experience My Mightiness:
My dissident children who think they know who is a false prophet and deliberately call them out as such. There are many of you who are very deceived. My Son Yeshua gave My Daughter a sick day yesterday so she would not have to hear her name being foolishly slandered as a false prophet. God knows all, God sees all, My Children. JEHOVAH God pays attention to every vicious comment filled with venom, with great disdain. I AM going to be giving My Daughter some very difficult Messages to put out to My Children. This scoffing concerning My Holy Messages is for nought, for all will come to pass just as Father says in His Word. I would remind My Children to go back and read My Old Testament, then come and tell Me how I treated the unbelievers. I would also remind them how My Son said He comes as a sword to divide. If My Children would stop delving into man’s doctrine that is not of Me, they would know My Truths and My Ways. I reward and I punish. I created the evil and I created the good. Don’t be foolish, My Children, God is not mocked, and I know every heart that I have created. It would be very wise to not look at anything except for My Word at this time, for this time is an evil and very dark time. Do not think that you do My Children a favor by not mentioning My Wrath, My Vengeance, the hell that I created for the devil and his angels. For if you do not come to My Son in complete repentance and stay in that broken and contrite state, will My Son say that He knows you, My Children? This is what the lukewarm church fails to preach on. God is Father of All, and God will have His vengeance and recompense on all for their deeds, for I AM the Righteous Judge. God the Father, Elohim, the God of Peace and the God of Vengeance has spoken!
1 John 4:1-2, Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
James 3:6, And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
James 3:7-11, For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: 8But the tongue can no man tame; [it is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.9Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. 10Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. 11Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet [water] and bitter?
Matthew 10:34-35, Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Jeremiah 17:10 I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve."
Isaiah 45:7, I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Galatians 6:7, Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Matthew 7:21-23, Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Psalm 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
2/20/16 PAY ATTENTION TO ALL THE SIGNS
The vision, I received it last night, the 19th.
it's hard to explain, but I see a goat, and the goat has one horn, and it's just by itself. And then, all of a sudden, I see this light breaking through the air, just the air, and it's like it's unzipped to let someone through, and so, the air unzips. It's the only way I can describe it, and King Yeshua comes through the air. I see Him, and He comes up, and He picks up that goat with the one horn, and He brings it up to His face, and he tells that goat to remember what he told him. The goat said ( I should have written this down.) Anyway, it was to the effect that -- he said, "Yes. Jesus, Son of God." The goat said, "Yes, Jesus, the Son of God. Yes, God Jehovah." Then, King Yeshua said with great power. I could feel the vision shaking, and I could feel myself shaking a little bit. He said, "I AM" with great power and great authority. And that was the end of the vision. It was, basically, King Yeshua letting the enemy know, or reminding the enemy what he can and cannot do. And I asked King Yeshua about the goat with the one horn, and he said, "That's when the beginning of the goat" -- because when the little horn comes up, it's still on the goat. So, he was showing us what he said to the goat in the beginning. I don't understand it. I guess the goat is still around because the little horn comes from the goat still. But anyway, the scripture is Daniel 8. Anyway, read all of Daniel 8. That is where the he goat -- the he goat comes up in verse five. And the he goat is explained in verse 21. So, you can read chapter 8 -- all of chapter 8. And I'll give you what he's referring to. So, that's the vision.
I received this word at 11:27 P.M. today, February 20, 2016.
My lovely and faithful daughter, write Father Yahweh's words for all of his children to hear and absorb.
Which is it going to be? Are you going to live with your Holy God Jehovah Elohim eternally, or will you go down to the pits of hell and fire and brimstone for all eternity? Time is of the essence for you to decide to come to My perfect and true Son. My children, this time is very deceiving for My disobedient ones to say that all is well, that nothing is going to happen at this time. My Son had said in one of his messages to My daughter that the four blood moons were the greatest sign. Pay attention to what is happening in America's Supreme Court. Pay attention to what is happening to My Israel. Pay attention to what is happening in the heavens. Pay attention to all the animals that have been and still are dying off. All of these are signs, My children. Watch and see who they will put into the empty judge's seat. These judges are filthy in their sins as are most of My children that are in government seats. This is only going to get worse and worse for the United States government has already turned against its own people, and you will be seeing that old and decaying fruit take shape so very soon. He who has ears to hear, let him hear what Father God Yahweh is saying. Never forget that the Great I AM is in control of all things. My Son gave my daughter a vision of My control reminding the enemy of his place. The enemy has no choice but to listen to me, Jehovah God, for he knows what can be done to him. My judgment comes. All of My children of earth listen. My judgment has been appointed a time, and this time is so very fear to where we are now. Take heed, and Repent, Repent, Repent. Father God, Yahweh, I AM in control of all things eternally has spoken.
Psalm 18:32, It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect. Praise to our Glorious God Almighty in the Mighty Name of King Yeshua Ha Mashiach!
Psalm 23:4-6 ~ "Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death. I will fear no evil. For You are with me. Your Rod and Your Staff they comfort me. You prepare a table in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil. My cup runs over. Surely, goodness, mercy and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life."
2/21/16 JEHOVAH HAS GIVEN AUTHORITY TO HIS SAINTS IN JESUS’ NAME
Vision received during morning prayer on 21 February 2016:
I see a campfire in the woods, and I can see Angels all around. I also see a few people around the fire. I see this demonic evil figure pop up out of the campfire. I then hear, “be gone with you, in the Mighty Name of Yeshua Ha Mashiach!” I then see this same person blow onto the demon and he immediately blows away and crystallizes in the air to nothing.
Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Another vision received 18 February 2016 during nighttime prayer, a few minutes after I had another vision on this same night:
I see this tired and weak guy, it looked like he was in the desert, and he was completely by himself. He fell down to his knees and his face to the ground and said “Please God have mercy on me!” Then I see another person come up to him and say to him, I am here to help you. God loves you and Jesus loves you (it was made known to me by the Holy Spirit, that he had just escaped from not taking the mark of the beast.) The helper then laid his hand upon the guy and immediately I see this ugly demon come right out of him. End of vision.
2 Kings 13:21 And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.
Please take this Word into prayer:
1 Samuel 17:37 David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, He will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 11:24 am on 21 February 2016:
My Beautiful Daughter Wendi, write down Father’s Words as you hear them to tell My Children of the earth; he that has ears let him hear:
“It is Finished!” Sayeth My Holy Son, when He had obeyed Me, His Heavenly Father unto the end. Oh, how that hurt Father so much, when I saw My Only Begotten Son die such a horrible and agonizing death. But it pleased Me so, that He saved all of My Children, My Only Begotten Son, so that all who call upon Him faithfully and sincerely might be saved. How it pleased Me to raise My Only Begotten Son from the dead, and how it pleased Me to set Him, My Only Begotten Son on My Right Hand. My Precious Son, Who was tempted in every way, Who was sinless, died for you, My Children. JEHOVAH God has loved everyone since before the foundations of the world. JEHOVAH God has a plan for these last hours and it will manifest just as I want it to. I have given My Son all authority in heaven, on earth, underneath the earth; His Name is the Most Powerful Name on High. One mention of His Name and the enemy shakes and trembles and fears, for My Son Yeshua has the Victory eternally over the enemy. That is why, My Faithful, Yeshua’s Bride shall not fear, for God is Thy Fortress and Thy Shield. My Word, which is My Son, He is the Word that became Flesh; is sharper than a two-edged sword, which destroys the enemy’s attacks against you, My Faithful. My Son Yeshua’s Precious Blood covers you, when you live in Him. Apply it liberally, to yourself, to your family, to all of your possessions, to your animals, and use your faith. Without your faith it is not set forth by you, you must have faith that My Son Yeshua’s Blood is your protection and it will defeat the enemy’s attacks against you. JEHOVAH has given great authority to His Saints. In these last dark hours, My Faithful, you need to use your weapons of warfare ever so the more. In another vision that I gave My Daughter, you will see how ruthless the enemy tries to be, even when My Holy Angels are around guarding My Saints. Father God Yahweh, so very proud of My Perfect and Only Begotten Son Yeshua, has spoken!
John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
Philippians 2:8, And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Isaiah 53:10-11, Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Acts 2:23-25, Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
Mark 16:19, So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Romans 5:8, But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Philippians 2:8-10, And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Psalm 18:2, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
John 1:1-14, In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.2 The same was in the beginning with God.3 All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Hebrews 11:6, But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
2/21/16 YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED OVER AND OVER BY AN ALL-SO-LOVING GOD!
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 18:8, There went up a smoke out of His Nostrils, and fire out of His Mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:42 pm on 21 February 2016:
My Bride and My secular children, this is your Holy, Mighty, Righteous, and True Father of the Universe. As My Daughter has said, Repent is the word of the hour, and Father says it is the last word that you need to continuously repeat and repeat and repeat! REPENT!!! Father God is holding the putrid and stinking bowl of iniquity, and as I release it back to the earth, My Holy and Righteous Judgment will be poured out upon all. All of My Children, need to have ears to listen and eyes to see what is about to happen. I AM the Great I AM, and I, The Great I AM have had the stench of sin in My Nostrils for too long now. I extended My Mercy for all to come to repentance. However, My haughty and worldly and disobedient children refuse to humble themselves to My Son Yeshua. There is coming in this judgment great physical and mental pain. I will have mercy on who I will have mercy and compassion on who I will have compassion. I know every single one of My Children on earth and what their path is going to be like. If they are walking My Son Yeshua’s Narrow Path, they have nothing to fear, for I AM with all of them. If they are on the path of destruction, which is ever so wide, and ensnares even the very elect, then you have been warned over and over, by an All-So-Loving God. I AM the True God Who wants no one to perish. I AM also a God Who holds the cup of iniquity until it overflows, and afterwards My Wrath is ignited, and it shall not be quenched until every jot and every tittle be fulfilled. Father God Yahweh, My Wrath has come! Has spoken!
1 Peter 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
Luke 13:3, I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Revelation 16:4, And the third poured out his bowl on the rivers, and on the fountains of waters; and they became blood.
Isaiah 65:5, Yet they say to each other, 'Don't come too close or you will defile me! I am holier than you!' These people are a stench in my nostrils, an acrid smell that never goes away.
Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
1 Peter 5:6, Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:”
1 Peter 4:1-6, Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.6 For this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.
Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
Proverbs 15:3, The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Deuteronomy 7:9, Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he [is] God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
Matthew 24:24, For there shall arise false Christ’s, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Jeremiah 10:10 But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.”
Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
2/21/16 WORD FROM KING YESHUA HA MASHIACH 16 SEPTEMBER 2015
(He gave Wendi this message back in September 16,2015)
Judgment is not only at the door, but it is through the door. REPENT, REPENT, REPENT. Run to your Mighty Savior who is faithful and just to forgive you your sins. REPENT, REPENT, REPENT, all of My faithful. REPENT, REPENT, REPENT. All who think they belong to me but produce no fruit for you are known by your fruit
I received this Word on September 16, 2015 at 3.45 pm
Daughter, take down My Words for My beautiful Children of Light.
I, King Yeshua ha Mashiach, God of all Heaven and earth, I am coming to you My holy children, whoever has an ear, hear what your blessed savior is saying this day. I AM supplying more instructions to My dear ones. It is time to start focusing on getting things wrapped up, preparing for what is about to come to earth. My faithful, money will not be worth anything in the days ahead for there will be a global affair that is going to collapse the money systems. My children, now is the time to start really stocking up on water, drinking and for sanitation and hygiene purposes, batteries for flashlights, plenty of canned food and non-perishable items. Think of storm preparedness kits, do research if you need do, to comprise a list for you and your family. This is not a test, My loves. I want My faithful to be prepared for I will not leave My lovely ones in the dark. My children, do not fear for what is coming will be so fantastic for My own. Do not ever listen to any dates, My loves, do not. There will never be correct. Be ready to share what you have with your neighbors especially those who are still asleep and do not know the time they are living in. It is time, My beloveds, the enemy has been planning this event for a long time. And now it will come to past. Be strong in Me, your Protector. For if God be for you, My loves there can no one, or nothing against you. My will be done on earth. It will be so glorious for you. Expect to see more signs and wonders from the Great I AM, and the skies, and everywhere. Expect to be looking at the unexpected, My loves. As I mentioned before, My loves, this time is the most wonderful time for those who love their Savior more than mother, father, husband, wife, sisters and brothers. Those who are picking up their crosses every day, to be with Me, the righteous Redeemer. Do not be alarmed, My beautiful ones, this is what I have been warning about for all creation. Read My Word, my lovely creation. There will be lying, signs and wonders from the evil one. Also, if you know Me, you will not be deceived. If you are grounded in My Perfect and Holy Word, you will not be carried away by Dan (?). My creation, come to your Savior now. Time is gone. The travail comes fiercer now and there will be much unrest and lawlessness. I welcome you into My bosom where I can shelter you and tell you how much I love you. Get down on your knees and be in complete repentance for your sins. I tell you the truth, I know your hearts. There will be more instructions coming forth. It is here, My loves, the Judgment and last of the Birth pains. Your Wonderful and Merciful God Jehovah
Some more comments by Wendy: Those were the words that King Yeshua and Father wanted me to put out today. With great great confirmations. He also said this judgment is imminent. No one knows the day, the time or the hour, but it is imminent.
Numbers Chapter 6: 22-27: "And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel saying unto them, The Lord bless thee and keep thee; The Lord make his face shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee; The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.
Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Psalms 18:2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower
2/22/16 PREPARE NOW, FOR JUDGMENT IS IMINENT!
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 12:32 pm on 22 February 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart, and of My Son Yeshua’s Heart, write down Father Eternal’s Words for all to hear and to comprehend:
Children of Mine. Do not doubt that judgment is on its way. I tell you this, that I know it is extremely hard to accept it; but accept it you must. Know that this judgment is imminent, just as My Son told My Daughter to tell His Children. Prepare now, all of My Children of earth. You have received vital instructions to stock up on many things needed to carry you through. This is going to be a very harsh judgment and then it will continue forth until the taking away of the Bride. Will there be a demarcation between the judgment and final birth pains? No, it will pour forth all as one. It will begin unraveling at the beginning of My Wrath and not end until it has finished doing all that My Word has said. I will keep all of My Children highly informed of things, even more so now that we are so close. God Jehovah will be revealing many, many revelations from the beginning of time to you, My Children. Does not My Word say that all will be revealed? All shall be revealed in My Perfect Timing. My Faithful Bride your time will begin near the beginning of this judgment. Prepare yourself for an adventure of a lifetime. Some of My Bride is already receiving the gradual anointing for My Power on High, and some will receive all at once. However, nothing will be activated until its proper time. Are you ready My ever so Faithful Chosen? My Son has been raising you up through many different levels and hierarchies. He has done a great and good work in all of His Bride that is so close to Him. My Children of earth, this is not going to be a fun or rejoicing time for you; for your time of unwilling refining in My Holy Fires will begin imminently now. Father God Yahweh, encouraging My Son Yeshua’s Bride and warning My Children of earth, has spoken!
Ezekiel 9:1-11:He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man [with] his destroying weapon in his hand.2 And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them [was] clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which [had] the writer's inkhorn by his side;4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:6 Slay utterly old [and] young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom [is] the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which [were] before the house.7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?9 Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah [is] exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not.10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, [but] I will recompense their way upon their head.11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which [had] the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.
Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Amos 3:7, Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
Luke 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
Mark 6:13, And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed [them].
Acts 1:8, But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Zechariah 13:9, And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
2/22/16 I WILL REVEAL MORE THINGS TO YOU NOW!
Please take this Word into prayer.
Hebrews 11:6, But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8:16 pm on 22 February 2016:
My Holy and Righteous Daughter in My Son Yeshua, write Father’s Words of Wisdom for My Children to learn and hear:
These days are passing quickly away now. Everyone is eating and drinking and giving in marriage. All is passing by My Children of the dark for they know not what My Word says. Do not get comfortable My Children. My Word will come to pass, and My Word will stand for all eternity. When My Faithful are received up to Me, they will know all of My Holy and Perfect Word, for it will be given to them in their hearts, every Word in My Holy Scriptures. I will reveal more things to you now. These revelations are not for anyone who keeps man’s doctrines and laws in their hearts. They are only for the ones who hear Me spiritually. These revelations will be extremely hard to grasp and to understand. But remember, My Children, My Ways are past finding out, and you should always bring your questions to Me in prayer. Just as you cannot read My Holy Word without My Holy Spirit leading you, you will need Him to help you understand all what Father is going to reveal. I AM first going to prepare My Messengers, then I will give them the Messages to give to you. For it is extremely hard for My Daughter and all of My Messengers to write for Me, and even harder if they are writing new revelations. Father wants all of His Children to understand what happened in the beginning of time. For this is the very last time of the end. These are the last few hours remaining on this earth, as you know them. I AM already preparing My Daughter to be sent out, taking My Work out into the streets when things begin. She will be serving the destitute, the needy, and the people starving for My Word, My Truths, and in need of My Son. Listen to My Son, My Faithful, He will be communicating with His Bride. Father will continue to put out revelations and instructions until the time I deem to stop. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal, Revealer of mysteries from time beginning, has spoken!
Luke 17:27, They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
1 Thessalonians 5:4, But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Matthew 15:9, But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Colossians 2:8, Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Hebrews 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
2/23/16 WORD OF WISDOM FROM THE FATHER
Word received at 10.33 pm 23 February 2016
My Holy and Precious daughter, write down Father's Words Eternal, for My children to hear with spiritual ears.
Yesterday is in the past. Do not dwell on your past, My faithful children. My Son tells His bride all the time that He has taken all of their hurt and their shame on His cross. Look up at Him as He leads you for He will never lead you astray. When you think back to the past, you carry all of the bad memories along with the good. This is one of satan's tools, My faithful. Then when the bad is brought back, the memories condemn you all over again for the hurt is brought back all over again. This is very important for you to learn, My Chosen. My Son if you have repented to Him for things in the past, has forgiven you, so why do you let it condemn you over and over again. You must pick up your cross every day, that means, start fresh with My Son daily as you walk in Him in the Holy Spirit. Also when the hurt comes back, that could lead to a number of sins all over again. Keep this Word of Wisdom in your hearts and remember it. It pains My Son terribly when My children hears satan's whispers that they are not good enough to come back to My Son. Do not listen to My enemy's lies, My faithful ones. You need only to listen to My Son as He will dust you off and put you right back on His path if you will let Him. For even if you are walking in Him every day, He doesn't force you to do anything. My Son, Yeshua is the greatest gentleman that you will ever meet. Give everything to Him and He will move you forward straight to Paradise with Jehovah God. Father Yahweh Eternal Wisdom has spoken!
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Matt 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
Galatians 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
2/23/2016 THERES NOT A SINGLE BRIDE THAT WON’T HAVE A JOB TO DO
Vision received 21 February 2016, during morning prayer, a few minutes after I received one that King Yeshua has already had me post:
I see some lights coming out from below, at nighttime, something like a huge drop-off. Then I see helicopters coming up from below the drop-off that I saw, which is a valley, going up to the top of the mountain, a surprise sudden attack ensues, the helicopters one after the other, there are so many, and they begin to drop bombs onto the houses in a neighborhood. I see the houses go up in flames and the people fleeing from them. Then I see a bomb drop on another house in the same neighborhood, but this bomb is absorbed by the protection of God, it has an invisible shield around it (God’s Hedge of Protection). So the commander of the helicopter is told what happened, that the bomb had no effect upon the house, and the commander says, “go back to that house soldier, and this time that house will burn.” They drop another bomb onto the house, and this time the bomb is deflected and is shot right back up to the helicopter and it explodes. I hear, “mayday, mayday, as the helicopter is crashing.
Job 1:10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Joshua 1:9, Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD Thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:08 pm on 23 February 2016:
Holy and Righteous Daughter of Mine, in My Perfect Son King Yeshua Ha Mashiach, write My Eternal and Holy Words for all of My Children to hear with spiritual ears and see with spiritual eyes:
Are you going to be leaving in the rapture of My Son’s Bride, My Children of earth? I tell you this, if you have not been thoroughly cleansed and washed and purged from all of your filthy sins and ways, you shall not. Think you can do that in your own self-righteousness; I tell you nay. For My Son is the Only One Who has the Power to erase every stain upon you. This is not done all at once, this is a Great and Mighty Work that My Son performs within your heart. There is a point in which people will begin to be guests at the Wedding only, and not the Bride. This is only to be in My Knowledge until that line is crossed. For Father will continue to accept children as His Son’s Bride; be it they will be in the lower hierarchy of order the closer it gets to be for the rapture. Yes, there are different levels, for the Bride is My Son Yeshua’s Army, and does not an army have generals all the way down to the privates. Yet each one has an important job to perform. That is My Son’s Body, His Church, for you all work for Him, as He is your Commander-in-Chief, your Lord of Sabaoth. He is your every need and your every desire, your every comfort, and your every help. He knows each and every one of His Faithful and committed Bride. There is not a single Bride that will not have a job to do, My Chosen Ones, either in My Heavenlies where you may be taking care of the children or making things in honor of My Son with great joy in your hearts, or leading in certain types of groups, serving Me directly in My Throne Room, or down on earth defeating and destroying the evil, and leading My Sons and Daughters of the world to My Son’s ever awaiting Arms; you will have a job. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal ever awaiting My Son’s Bride’s Arrival, has spoken!
Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Revelation 19:7, Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
1 John 1:7, But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Psalm 66:10 For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.
Matthew 22:10-12, So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, the bad as well as the good, and the wedding hall was filled with guests.
11 “But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. 12 He asked, ‘How did you get in here without wedding clothes, friend?’ The man was speechless.
Romans 12:4-5, For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: 5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
James 5:4, Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.
Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Psalm 46:1, God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
2/23/16 THIS WORLD IS GOING TO CHANGE IN JUST A THOUGHT FROM ME
Vision received 22 February 2016, during night prayer:
I begin to see Obama’s face, during prayer, so I open my eyes, not sure if it’s a vision, but am told to get my writing pad and close them again. I then see him sitting in a type of beach chair that’s low to the ground and he is reclining in it; as if he is relaxing. He is sitting on top of the earth (symbolizing he controls the world.) - This is from the Holy Spirit. Then I hear, 10 kings, 3 are subdued by Obama. The scene changes and I see pope Francis sitting in his pompous chair with 2 horns, only they were devil’s horns not lamb horns. He is watching a huge television screen, and seeing that the image of the beast (Obama) is being carried everywhere and that people are worshipping it.
Revelation 13
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Daniel 7:24 , And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Lametations 2:11 Mine eyes do fail with tears, my bowels are troubled, my liver is poured upon the earth, for the destruction of the daughter of my people; because the children and the sucklings swoon in the streets of the city.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 5:12 pm on 23 February 2016:
My Most Honest and True Child of Mine, write Father Yahweh’s Words for all of My Children to hear and to fear:
Children of this later than late hour. Do you hear My Warnings and impending judgment coming, traveling in My Holy Spirit Wind to all of the earth? This judgment will not be only for the harlot America, but everywhere. Take heed, listen, and rend your heart in complete REPENTANCE to My Son. This world is going to change in just a Thought from Me, the Great I AM. If you do not believe this, then you are completely blinded by My enemy. My True Faithful know that this is coming now; and they are weeping and wailing for My lost and backslidden and lukewarm children. Do you hear what I AM saying, My disobedient and arrogant children? My True Chosen Few are rending their hearts for you; their loved ones, and people they don’t even know, they are on their knees begging Me, the Great I AM to be merciful to you. That is what I AM all about is the pure love that My Faithful are showing towards you. My judgment will stand! it shall come forth with great Fury and Might! But My Beautiful Faithful Children whose hearts are breaking for you, My disrespectful children, shall be protected in every sense of the word. They shall be under Father’s Mighty Wings and they shall have their every need continuously met. My unbelieving children of Mine, your Everlasting Father loves every one of you, but you are about to suffer one of the most harshest judgments that JEHOVAH God is about to bring about; with One Thought! Father Yahweh, Eternal Consuming Fire, has spoken!
John 3:8, The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
Joel 2:13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
Isaiah 55:8-9, For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Jeremiah 5:21 Hear this, you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear:
Jeremiah 31:15 Thus saith the LORD; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not.
Psalm 86:5, For thou, Lord, [art] good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
1 John 4:8, He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
Psalm 121:7, he LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
Psalm 17:8, Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,
1 John 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.
2/23/16 YOU ARE GEARING UP FOR A JOURNEY
I received this Word this evening
Daughter of Zion, write Father Yahweh's Words of Wisdom for My children to hear, see and absorb.
Gearing up for a journey, My beautiful ones. That is what you are preparing for. You need to stock up on items that will last you for 3 or 4 weeks. As I have stated earlier, make a list as you would be preparing for a disaster to occur. Get plenty of food that needs no refrigeration and hardly any preparation. If you have babies and little ones, ensure you stock up on their needs also. Elderly children of mine, make sure you have your medications and all of your needs. My Faithful, what you lack, God Jehovah will supply. Stand upon My Holy Word that God shall supply your every need. Remember how My Son broke bread and fed the masses as He had compassion on them. Write down the items you are in lack of, and pray over those items asking Me, Father Jehovah that I will supply according to My Perfect will. Do not lack in faith, My Faithful. My Son has been exercising your faith and Yes, it can be very painful at times. When you are weak, My Chosen Bride, that is when My Son is made strong. If you are homeless and you are in My Son, Yeshua faithfully, I will take care of you. My Chosen, pray, pray, pray to Me through My precious Son, Yeshua. God will always make a way when it seems there is no way. If you are receiving instructions to leave, then follow My Son as He leads you. Do not jump in front of His command. You will need to listen to everything He tells you and to do them when He tells you to. All of My Bride has been prepared and will receive all they need to do their jobs from Me. They are faithful and true to their Jehovah God. Do not think that since I have given you a time sequence of how long to stock up for, that you will know what comes next. Father Yahweh, Preparing! Preparing! Preparing! has spoken
Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 2:13-14 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
Do all things without complaining and disputing.
Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Luke 9:16 Then he took the five loaves and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed them, and brake, and gave to the disciples to set before the multitude.17 They all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over.
Matthew15:32 Now Jesus called His disciples to Himself and said, “I have compassion on the multitude, because they have now continued with Me three days and have nothing to eat. And I do not want to send them away hungry, lest they faint on the way.”
33 Then His disciples said to Him, “Where could we get enough bread in the wilderness to fill such a great multitude?”34 Jesus said to them, “How many loaves do you have?”And they said, “Seven, and a few little fish.”35 So He commanded the multitude to sit down on the ground. 36 And He took the seven loaves and the fish and gave thanks, broke them and gave them to His disciples; and the disciples gave to the multitude. 37 So they all ate and were filled, and they took up seven large baskets full of the fragments that were left. 38 Now those who ate were four thousand men, besides women and children
Hebrews 11:6 6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
2 Corinthians12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
Proverbs 3: Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
2/24/2016 WORD AND DREAM FROM FATHER GOD YAHWEH: SAINT, TELL THE BABES IN CHRIST HOW MIGHTY MY SON’S NAME IS
Please take this Word into prayer.
2 Kings 18:5-6, He trusted in the LORD God of Israel; so that after him was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor any that were before him. 6 For he clave to the LORD, and departed not from following Him, but kept His Commandments, which the Lord commanded Moses
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:33 pm on 24 February 2016:
My Lovely Daughter Wendi, write My Words Eternal for all the world to hear and to see:
All of Father Yahweh’s Children everywhere; I have great plans, wondrous plans, mighty plans that will come to pass. I also have terrible and destructive plans that will correct My Children of the world. This is going to be a time where you will see God JEHOVAH’s Miracles, over and over again. This is also a time where you will see the enemy, who I will let loose for a season, raise his ugly head in such a manner, that will be so much worse than the holocaust against My First Covenant Children. God’s Chastening is done for the good of each and every child of Mine. Still, some will refuse to open their cold and hardened hearts to My Holy and True Son Yeshua. I showed My Daughter a dream last night. In it she saw how Michele Obama’s heart was. I will let her explain the dream in detail to you. I have given her many dreams of people’s hearts, including Hillary Clinton’s. My Children, it boggles My Saints minds how anyone can reject My Son and His Gentle and Warm Love; but it does happen more so than those who find the Narrow Way. For they see that forbidden fruit that shouldn’t be touched, and off they go towards their eternal destiny of fire and brimstone. My Saints, tell other of My Saints, the babes in Christ, how to put on their Armor, tell My Babes how Mighty My Son’s Name is, tell them that they need have no fear, for if they follow My Son in complete brokenness and repentance they are in Christ’s Family, and My Son will not suffer them to be harmed. Tell them this, My Mature Saints who can digest strong meat. For they need to know this, for what is coming now, will shake My Very Elect if they are not extremely vigilant in My Son.
Ecclesiastes 3:1, To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Hebrews 12:6, For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
Psalm 77:14 You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.
Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Matthew 7:13-14, Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Revelation 21:8, But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
1 Corinthians 3:1-2, And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
Ephesians 11-18, Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and
supplication for all saints;
Philippians 2:8-10, And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Hebrews 13:6, So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
1 John 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Psalm 34:18 The LORD [is] nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:
Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
2/24/16 DO NOT TEMPT THE LORD THY GOD!
Vision received 24 February 2016:
I see this person being dragged up a hill in the forest, against his will by 2 men. Then I see another person crawl up to the cliff in which my vision is looking from. Still on his knees, he meets this Beautiful Person, full of Light. It is like I am behind Him, and King Yeshua says “I AM!” I hear the person say (still on his knees and face to the ground), “Oh Lord, have mercy upon us. We know we have sinned, we have seen Your Power, we have escaped from receiving the mark of the beast until now, but they have found us; please save us!” King Yeshua says, “Fear not, did I not create the sun, and the moon, and the stars that guide you by night? I will take care of you, My Child. For even as I speak they are being loosed by My Angels. Because you have shown faith towards Me, and fear Me, you shall be taken to My Place of Rest in this time of Great Trouble.” The man says, “I worship you, My Lord Jesus. I believe that God raised You from the dead. Please save my soul from hell.” King Yeshua says to the man, “You shall learn about Me until you see Me in My Heavenlies.
King Yeshua has told me that the place of rest He is referring to in this vision, is the Goshens, where God’s People are protected and taught about The Great JEHOVAH God.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Jeremiah 31:14 And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness, and my people shall be satisfied with My Goodness, saith the LORD.
My Sweet Daughter of Mine Own Heart and My Son Yeshua’s Heart, write down My Words for My Children to hear and to obey:
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 9:25 pm on 24 February 2016:
Listen to your Father, your Papa Yahweh Elohim, My Children. I prepare you, and you can choose to listen or not. But remember to not tempt the LORD Thy God. Do not have it in your mind that you are just going to get supplies from your neighbor, when you are very capable of buying them yourselves. My Children of Faith, worry not, for Father God will provide for you. Does not the sparrow fall and I know? I AM not a distant God, I know what all of you need, for I created you. I AM going to be overseeing everything that the enemy does. I have given My Daughter a vision that My Son Yeshua will visit His Faithful in need. This will not be to everyone, but in His Perfect Timing and Way. God JEHOVAH’s Heart is very heavy, My Faithful. However, I will do what needs to be done and I know exactly what that is. My Word will be executed just as I said it will be. I have spoken it thousands of years ago, but to Me these Words are right in front of Me ready to be fulfilled. The enemy has all of its players lined up, and they are ready to pull the curtain. I AM about to let that happen. Some of My Children rely on Me to tell them what is happening, for they trust Me with everything in them. This is great faith. My Son is the Author and Finisher of your faith, My Chosen and My Delightful Children. Faith is what is going to help you stay in My Son during this very troublous time, a time like no other. Father God Yahweh, I AM That I AM! Has spoken!
Matthew 4:7, Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
Psalm 23:1, (A Psalm of David.) The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want.
Matthew 10:29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
Jeremiah 23:23 Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?
Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Jeremiah 31:3, The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
Romans 9:28 or the Lord will execute his word upon the earth, finishing it and cutting it short.
Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Hebrews 12:2, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 10:38, Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
2/24/2016 PAPA YAHWEH IS GETTING SO EXCITED!
I received this word from Father God Yahweh at 1:04 a.m. 24th February 2016
My Holy and true daughter of mine write my words of wisdom to my children to hear and to comprehend.
Do not ignore the signs my children. You are at the very brink of destruction. Through my tenderness and loving kindness for my faithful. I am giving you time to prepare. You will be completely thrown off when events begin but my son will get you straight again. Trust Him with all of your heart and soul and mind and strength. Lean not unto your own understanding my saints, as you are well aware this is not a drill. We are truly where my saints have been wanting to be now. Because they know they are almost home and they have almost finished their course. I will be so proud of each one of you my blessed chosen and will joyfully tell you, "Well done my good and faithful servant, now you may rest and have peace and joy for all eternity." I am the great and glorious Jehovah God Almighty. Papa Yahweh is getting so excited my Saints who will now be arriving in my heavenly's so soon now. All of my children in heaven are very anxious to see you all come to your rightful home. They will be celebrating with all of you my righteous faithful. Get ready for an amazing time of seeing events unfold right before your eyes. I tell you this my saints, once things begin, that time is going to go by so very quickly and before you know it, at a time and day only I know, you shall meet my precious Son, your Bridegroom in the air. Father YAHWEH , ELOHIM excited , excited , excited has spoken.
2/25/2016 VISION AND WORD ALL MY PROMISES FULFILLED WHEN YOU ARRIVE IN MY HEAVENLIES
Vision received 24 February 2016 at nighttime after prayer:
I saw this person who was helping someone who was injured, and this guy comes and has a type of knife or sword and begins to start killing people on the street, one by one, by one, he would go up behind them. Until he reaches this one person who had God’s Hedge upon him, (I could see it) and I didn’t really see them, but angels were there, and one angel takes the knife or sword away from the killer and slays the killer with it.
I hear from the Holy Spirit, “complete slaughter on the streets of Jerusalem, but not to God’s Faithful, for the sword was returned to himself. He who uses the sword shall die by the sword. God’s Holy Angels will be out in full force during Jacob’s Trouble, and will surely protect His People who are faithful to Him.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Isaiah 10:17 And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and His Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour His thorns and His briers in one day;
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:50 pm on 25 February 2016:
Where there is pain, there will be deliverance. Where there is lack, there shall be restoration. These are God JEHOVAH’s Promises to His Saints. Where there is emptiness of soul, there shall be great joy. Where there is isolation, there shall be multitudes around you. There shall be all of My Promises fulfilled, My Holy Faithful when you have finally arrived in My Arms. Take great comfort in these Words; God JEHOVAH’s Words to you. If it were not true, I would not say it. I AM your Eternal Maker, the Great I AM, I always was, always AM, and always will be God Almighty. I have no Beginning, I AM from Everlasting to Everlasting. I AM the First and the Last. My Faithful you are about to embark onto something that will leave your mouths hanging wide open, because you won’t be able to contain all the gifts and blessings that God is about to bestow on each of My Son Yeshua’s Bride. It will be magnificent and overwhelming. It will be indescribable, but very much desirable. This is all just waiting for you, once I open the floodgates of judgment to all of the nations. For I AM to furiously pour out My Great Indignation upon this land. This earth will be unrecognizable to all, after Father is done with it. This earth is going to burn with great heat for the cleansing and the purging. All must be disposed of; the filth and the stink of the great sins this people of earth hath committed. It will be done and completed in a flash, when My Son returns to sit on His Throne. To rule and reign with an iron rod. This will be the most Glorious Era ever on this earth. My Faithful you are so near to being home now; so near. Father Yahweh, The First and the Last, The I AM, has spoken!
Psalm 30:5, For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
Joel 2:25-26 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Jeremiah 31:25 For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.
Revelation 1:8, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2 Thessalonians 2:8, And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming.
Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
Revelation 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
2/25/2016 WORD AND VISION MY DAUGHTER MARY HAD A PURPOSE AND A JOB TO DO
Vision received 25 February 2016, during morning prayer.
I begin to see something flying in the air, at first I thought it was a horse, then I see it is a bull flying. The next scene I am taken to the bull in front of wall street. I see something like arrows of fire coming down and it destroys it and shatters it to pieces.
From JEHOVAH God: America’s gods are going to be destroyed; dismantled, piece by piece, and it will bring them to their knees, My disobedient, idolatrous, whoremonging people.
I asked Father why the bull was flying, and Father said it represents the freedom of America, the backbone is Wall street, and I AM about to break it’s back.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Luke 8:20-21, And it was told Him by certain which said, Thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to see Thee. 21 And He answered and said unto them, My mother and My brethren are these which hear the Word of God, and do it.
My Precious Daughter who loves her God JEHOVAH with all of her heart, mind, soul, and spirit, write Papa Yahweh’s Corrective Words for all of My Children to hear and obey:
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 9:35 pm on 25 February 2016:
My Precious Daughter who loves her God JEHOVAH with all of her heart, mind, soul, and spirit, write Papa Yahweh’s Corrective Words for all of My Children to hear and obey:
Do not be a foolish child, who does not believe that My Son died for them on a horrible wooden cross, for such is the basis of My Son’s Gospel. My Son voluntarily left My Heavenlies and all of His Glory and Power to come to earth and fulfil obediently His Work for His Father. He had His Face like flint to accomplish what I sent Him to do. Do you realize My foolish children, that My Son, God Almighty, put Hisself under subjection to having earthly parents? He knows what it is like to grow up here on earth. He did not come as a King as everyone thought He would, but He made Himself a Servant. For He did not come to be ministered unto, but to minister. Do you realize what My Precious Daughter Mary is suffering from in My Heavenlies; for there is still weeping here; for all has not been completed. My Mary knows how the catholic church idolizes her and many saints. It hurts her deeply that this has occurred, for she worships My Son, and was a servant for My Son’s purposes to be the virgin that bare Him as a newborn. Great is My Daughter’s reward. However, she had a purpose and a job to do, just like all of My Saints have their purposes and jobs. Mary is not to be lifted up to any degree as being equal to Me, God JEHOVAH. The only way to Me, The Father is through My Son Yeshua. Not through a priest, not through dead saints, and not through My Precious Daughter Mary. This is man’s doctrine, not God JEHOVAH’s Word, that is Holy and True. Where does it say in My Holy Scriptures to have idolatry? This is an abomination to Me. Judgment comes to My Church. Come out of her, My People. Come out of her harlotries. Father God Yahweh, Judgment is also for My Church, has spoken!
Leviticus 26:1 Do not make idols or set up carved images, or sacred pillars, or sculptured stones in your land so you may worship them. I am the Lord your God.
Matthew 15:9 Their worship is a farce, for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.
Proverbs 31:29-30 ~ "Many daughters have done virtuously, nobly, and well, but you excel them all. Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain, but a woman who reverently & worshipfully fears The LORD, she shall be praised!"
2/25/2016 PRAISE AND WORSHIP IS THE KEY FOR GOING THROUGH TESTS AND TRIALS
I receive this Word at 11.15 pm 25 February 2016
Please take this Word into prayer.
Daughter of Mine, precious are you in My sight, write Father Yahweh's Eternal Words for all of His saints to delight in.
Through these messages that My daughter writes for Me, I answer My children's questions. It is up to every individual person to take all of these messages that you hear to Me through My son, Yeshua in prayer. I give you these messages for warning My people on earth, for correction and teaching and for My saints' edification. This is not just a prophetic ministry for My daughter to work in but one that helps My children better to understand and help feed My sheep. If you look at her testimony, she has had her precious heartbroken and have like great stretching of her faith, painful stretching. I have fully equipped her for what she does for Father Yahweh's Kingdom. This will also be true for My Son's Bride. You have been and some still are in painful situations that exercise your faith till you think you can't handle it anymore. However, My Son knows exactly what each of you need, and He rescues you in His Perfect timing. Always know that whatever fiery trial that you have been through, it will strengthen your faith and draw you ever so much closer to your King and Messiah. Praise and worship is the key to getting you through your tests and trials for I, Jehovah God inhabits the praises of My people, when it is directly from their core of their being, their heart. It will make the time go by so much much faster. There are many pass that you can choose and come off of My Son's fiery trials but it will be to your detriment. Be intimate with My Son, Yeshua for He wants to be ever so close to you and rewards you with blessings you cannot contained. Know that all is about to come to an end. Your pilgrimage and great testing on this earth is almost complete. Father God Yahweh exalting His saints has spoken!
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
1 Peter 5:9 Whom resist steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
Matt 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Isaiah 29:13 Wherefore the Lord said, forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
Psalm 22:3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
James 1:12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
Jeremiah 29:11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
2/26/2016 WORD AND VISION FROM FATHER GOD YAHWEH: BE ABOUT YOUR FATHERS BUSINESS
Vision received a few days ago:
I see the horrible demonic images of people, wearing black hoods, awful evil looking masks, and they are dancing. I see this person in a chair, with his head covered; and I know they are about to kill this person for their sick entertainment purposes.
From JEHOVAH God: People will be watching on stage, people sacrificing to satan; to the beast. This will be the most horrible and terrifying time in all of history. There will be no love for anyone, for their love has waxed cold and they have refused the LIVING GOD JEHOVAH!
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:04 pm on 26 February 2016:
Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Romans 6:22-23 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. 23 For the wages of sin is death; but the Gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Be about Your Father’s Business! I want all of My Faithful Saints to be about My Works in which My Son leads you. My Beautiful Ones, you are called to have Beautiful Feet, to help bring in My Lost Sheep to the very moment I send My Son for you. You have your own ways and your own personalities as telling people about My Perfect Son Yeshua. Do not think, My Saints, that you need to be as everyone else. God made you, just as you are; your personalities and your hearts. Some of My Chosen Ones are very aggressive and some are very subtle. Either way, you are working in My Kingdom. However, always remember to be wise as a serpent but harmless as a dove. Remember not to force My Son upon anyone. You lay the seed and plant and God gives the increase. I know that many of you want to just sit around and wait for the Glorious Day to arrive. Did not My Only Begotten Son do My Work all the way up until He willingly suffered and died for the world’s sins? When He comes back, will He find His Workers laboring for the harvest? These are the most exciting times that My Children could be living in. There are so many ways of communication now. My Children of faith, always work unto the LORD Almighty with My Ruach Ha Kodesh leading you and lighting your way, never do anything unto your filthy rags. Father Yahweh Elohim instilling wisdom into His Faithful, has spoken!
Luke 2:49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?
Romans 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
1 Corinthians 12:12-13 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also [is] Christ.
13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
1 Corinthians 3:6, I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
Luke 18:8, I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
Romans 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
Colossians 3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
Romans 8:14-15 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Psalm 119:105, NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Isaiah 64:6, But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
⦁
2/26/2016 WORD AND VISION FROM FATHER GOD YAHWEH: I GIVE MY WISDOM IN MY MEASURE AND IN MY TIMING
Vision received 25 February 2016:
I see this lady clothed in scarlet and she is looking like she is dancing, for I only see the top half of her. But I see that she is on the beast, and she’s holding a golden cup. I hear “whore of babylon” Then I see people being beheaded, people chained up and being horribly beaten, and people being stoned. I hear “The blood of the prophets and the saints are in the cup, overflowing (I saw the blood overflowing from the cup). Their blood will be avenged, for My Saints cry out to Me to take vengeance upon those that killed them.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 9:07 pm on 26 February 2016:
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 29:2, Give unto the LORD the glory due unto His Name; worship the LORD in the Beauty of Holiness.
My Sweet and Precious Daughter of Mine, write My Holy and Inerrant Words for My Children to hear, see, and obey:
As Your Abba Father, I treat you, everyone as My Child. My Only Child. I AM no respecter of persons. I know all things, and all things are from Me and My Spoken Word. I AM Eternal, My disobedient children, full of the ways of the devil. My enemy sends his messengers to My Faithful to try and trap them when they are sharing My Son’s Gospel, just as he did when My Only Begotten Son walked this earth. That is why it is so important to know what My Word says. Also, to pray to Me through My Son for wisdom from above. I give wisdom to My Faithful Children who are truly sincere. I give it in My Measure and in My Timing. Wisdom is prudent and always shuts the mouth of the enemy. My Faithful Children of Mine Own Heart, Father loves each one of you and times are going to increase in great devastation ten-fold. Listen to Me when I say to prepare yourself and prepare your family. It is of the utmost importance that you stay living every moment in My Son Yeshua, in Whose Arms are the safest and most comfortable place to be. He is there for your every need, your every concern, your every satisfaction in your soul and in your heart. He will be right there with you when My Shaking begins. Find My Holy Scriptures that are comforting to you, that are your favorite one’s to recite to Your Daddy Abba. Prepare, My Faithful. Prepare, My haughty children. Prepare, My disobedient ones. Prepare!
Father God Yahweh Who loves every child of His, has spoken!
Romans 8:14-16, For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
Hebrews 11:3, Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
1 Timothy1:17, Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory forever and ever. Amen.
Matthew 22:15 Then the Pharisees went out and plotted to trap Jesus in His words.
James 1:5, If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
Proverbs 8:12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.
Psalm 23, (A Psalm of David.) The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
1 Corinthians 3:16 , Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
2/26/2016 THIS IS ONE OF THE LAST OF YOUR WAKE-UP CALLS
I received this word at 11:26 P.M.: 2-26-16
Daughter of my own heart and my Son Yeshua's heart: Write my perfect and inherent words for all of my children to hear and fear.
All my children of earth, this is one of the last of your wake up calls. I take each one of you by the hand and lead you. Some of you take note of this and are in complete awe and reverence to me, and some of you dismiss it as coincidence or luck. I tell you this, you will know that Jehovah is speaking with his hot displeasure when I turn this earth completely around and it will be spinning without an orbit or an axis to keep it in place. For I AM going to allow the eruptions that rumble under the earth. I AM going to allow the hissing of the wind that can take away the greatest of buildings. I AM going to allow my fiery darts that will know their every target. You think that the Yellowstone Calderon is never going to have a complete eruption or that there will never be a tsunami that hits America. My children of earth, you are sorely mistaken. Father is going to disrupt and erupt everything that has been waiting for my say so. The earth is going to be in great travail trying to get rid itself of all of the putrid sin of my disobedient and haughty people. The animals know also that this earth is steeped in sins and lusts of the flesh. In the coming days, my children of this earth are going to find out just how wrathful God Jehovah will be. I have said this many times already. Prepare. Get all in order. This is no time to be caught off guard for resources are going to be extremely scarce. I will supply the lack of my faithful. You ask should I share with the unbelievers, and Father says yes. Love your neighbor as thyself. Father Yahweh Elohim," Judgment is coming. Judgment is coming. Repent! Repent! Repent!. I AM has spoken.
Number Chapter 6 22:27 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,24 The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:25 The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:26 The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.
2/27/2016 WORD AND VISION FROM FATHER GOD YAHWEH: I AM YOUR GREATEST STRENGTH, LOVE AND FRIEND
Vision received 26 February 2016 during the evening:
I see a female who is directly in front of a TV. She is not moving, just staring at the television. I see that the television is showing the image of Obama, who has a blueish light coming from the eyes and speaks atrocities and abominations towards the LIVING GOD JEHOVAH!
From JEHOVAH God: They won’t be able to take the image everywhere, so they are going to broadcast in on TV, all the time, and the evil will infect the ones who watch it. This will be a time like no other. For My Holy Spirit Who inhabits My Faithful, will not be here on earth, for all of the Bride will be with Me.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 1:29 pm on 27 February 2016
My Dearest Daughter of Mine, write Papa Yahweh’s ever so Graceful Words for My Children to hear, and see, and experience:
Please take this word into prayer
Matthew 18:34-35 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. 35 So likewise shall My Heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not everyone his brother their trespasses.
My Faithful Chosen. I AM Your Faithful Daddy, Papa, Father Abba Yahweh Elohim JEHOVAH Almighty God. With One Finger of Mine did I place the stars in position, and I know them all by name. With One Finger of Mine did I create the rift of the mountains in all of the world. I AM the Creator of all things. I AM Mightier than the roughest of seas in a tempest, for I AM the Tempest. I AM stronger than an ox who treadeth out the corn. I AM your Greatest Strength, your Greatest Love, your Greatest Friend. I created you, My Creation, to be companions with Me, Your JEHOVAH God and I AM sorely displeased that not all of you grasp this, as the enemy has pulled you away from any of My Truths; leaving you to believe his lies. The devil will never tell you the truth, My wayward children, and he cares nothing for your feelings and emotions. He is a cold and ruthless creature that desires nothing more than to exalt himself above Me, The Only God there is. He shall burn for all eternity in My Eternal Flame and he will suffer in complete and utter agony. This is written in My Holy Scriptures, My Creation. My enemy will falsely keep you lulled in happiness, in your lusts and greed and hatred for mankind. Is this what you want, My greedy children. Can you not see where this is leading you to. Once you die and leave this earth, whatever choice you have made will remain. I AM the God of Truth and Everlasting Righteousness. My Children who are lukewarm, you too will suffer the fires of hell, if you do not walk in complete repentance to My Son. If you do not forgive your fellow man, this is your destiny. For if My Son is willing to forgive you, who are you O’ man to not forgive your fellow neighbor? I want My Creation to know Who I AM! I will begin My Awakening Process imminently now! Father God Yahweh Elohim, about to show all of His Creation the Mighty Power of the Living God Elohim, has spoken!
Mark 14:36 Abba,[a] Father,” he said, “everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.”
Psalm 8:3, When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
Psalm 147:4, He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.
Hebrews 1;10 He also says, "In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.
Job 37:5, God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding.
Numbers 22:23 God brought them out of Egypt; for them he is as strong as a wild ox.
John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever.
2 Timothy 2:26 And [that] they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
Deuteronomy 30:19-20, I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
20 That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he [is] thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.
Psalm 119:142, Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.
1 John 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Matthew 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
2/27/2016 MY HOLY WORD DISABLES THE ENEMY
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:50 pm on 27 February 2016:
It is time for the beginning of the end of things to begin. The Great Day of the LORD approaches and who can stand? My Faithful will stand girded with much faith, strength, and trust in My Son Yeshua. As most of you have already known, the Great Day of the LORD is all the events that are going to be happening as My Holy, Perfect, and True Word unfolds itself and manifests itself here on earth. A day to Me is a thousand years, and a thousand years a day. This day comes with My Thunderous Wrath against My wayward and hardened children. There is going to be much bloodshed and wailing. There is going to be much fear and much perplexity and much confusion in the one’s who are not rooted and built up in My Precious Son. He is Your Mighty and Powerful Weapon against all of the enemy’s advances that may come against you. Remember, that My Holy Word disables the enemy, for it is Perfect and it is True. No weapon formed against My Faithful and True Children shall prosper. My Son has every one of you in His Loving Hands. He has ordained your steps, He has removed your mountains, all you need to do is to follow your First Love. Think of yourself as walking on the water to My Son as Peter was, and remember why he fainted in his faith. Ask Me to make you stronger in My Son and I shall. You have not because you ask not, My Chosen Ones. Is this not written in My Holy Word to ask your JEHOVAH God through My Mighty Son’s Holy Name, Yeshua Ha Mashiach? Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal, Mighty and Strong and Powerful, has spoken!
Revelation 6:17, For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Psalm 18:1-3, It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect. Psalm 18:1-3, I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. 2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. 3 I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
2 Peter 3:8, But beloved, do not let this one thing be hidden from you, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.
Job 37:4, After that comes the sound of his roar; he thunders with his majestic voice. When his voice resounds, he holds nothing back.
Ephesians 3:17-18, That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth.
Philippians 2:8-10, Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth
Psalm 18:30 , As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.”
Isaiah 54:37 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Revelation 2:4, Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
Matthew 14:22-31, And straightway Jesus constrained his disciples to get into a ship, and to go before him unto the other side, while he sent the multitudes away. 23 And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone. 24 But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary. 25 And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea. 26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear. 27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid. 28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. 29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. 31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? James 4:2, ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
John 14:13-14, And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
2/27/2016 THE STOCK MARKET ISN’T GOING TO RECOVER ONCE I’M FINISHED WITH IT
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 11:17 pm tonight 27, Feb 2016
My beautiful child of Mine, write My Words for all to hear, and to see, and to experience through My Ruach Ha Kodesh.
Children of My earth, as all things belong to Me, your holy and mighty El-Shaddai, it is coming down to the last days and Father will reveal to you a little more of what it to occur My children. You will first experience a mighty shaking of the earth. This means globally as I extinguish the power of the US dollar and other money exchanges. The stock market is NOT going to recover once I AM finished with it. This is the greed and gluttony of my children. This is some of My children of earth’s god (small 'g') as I gave My daughter the vision of the bull of Wall Street. The backbone of America will be broken as a twig is broken in two. This has helped My enemy gain a foothold, in not only My unfaithful and lost, but also My elect. The New World Order will then come in and act as if they are saving the economies by bringing in their solution. This will be the introduction of the Mark of the Beast, for they need a detrimental event to crash all of the stock markets so their plan can come to fruition. I AM going to allow them to carry out their plan. I use the enemy as My tool to bestow great correction to My haughty children. This is why it is so important to stock up, My children of earth. There is much confusion as you try to put My pieces together. I AM not the God of confusion. No one person has all of the pieces. There will always be some missing. This is by My will and My design. I have many, many plans that I have revealed. When am I going to take the innocent ones? Are they going to be raptured up at the same time as My Son’s Bride? I will tell you these are not the same events. Just know that all is in My perfect and all-wise and all-knowing hands. My faithful children, God Jehovah has all of you. You must have great faith in Me. Father Yahweh God Elohim Adonai Omnipotent Omnipresent and Omniscient has spoken!
Numbers Chapter 6:2-7. And the Lord spaketh onto Moses saying, speak onto Aaron and unto his sons and saying, On this wise, ye shall bless the children of Israel saying onto them: The Lord bless thee and keep thee; the Lord maketh His face shine upon thee, and he is gracious unto thee... The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace. And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.
Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.
Hebrews 12:26 whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.” 27 Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.
1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
Exodus 20:3 You shall have no other gods before Me.
Ephesians 4:27 and do not give the devil a foothold.
Revelation 13:16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or[f] the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Isaiah 54:16 Behold, I have created the blacksmith who blows the coals in the fire, who brings forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the spoiler to destroy
1Colossinas 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
1 Colossians 13:9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
Matthew 10:29 Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will.
Matthew 8:10 When Jesus heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, “Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!
2/28/2016 WHEN IT’S TIME FOR UNVEILING OF ANTICHRIST WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
Please take this Word into Prayer
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:49 pm on 28 February 2016:
My Lovely Daughter who adores and worships Me, JEHOVAH, write My Pure and Inerrant Words for all of My Children to hear, fear, and obey:
What is the time you are in My haughty children? Is it time to continue wallowing in your unholy and putrid sins? Is it time to begin to want to follow an unholy, unrighteous, and pure evil person called the antichrist? Tell Me, My dissident and disobedient children do you like your life, where you think you are held accountable to no one, where you are the king of your castle, where you daily take in the filthiness and disgusting sinful acts on the TV and movies and internet; which are an abomination to Me? When it is time for the unveiling of Obama what are you going to do? Are you going to see a person who has the answers to all of your woes here on earth? Are you going to rejoice when he begins to tell you what you can and can’t do, where you can and can’t go, who you are to worship and bow down to? Are you going to say to yourself that finally there is going to be a true problem-solver in this world? Are you going to be fooled, My children? Deceived, My children? Are you going to just accept the way Obama, the antichrist is going to rule over the world and accept the mark of the beast, that he is going to tell you, if you take it you will never grow old again? Are you going to be mesmerized and be completely deceived by My strong delusion that I allow, My haughty and greedy and evil children? Father Yahweh Elohim, telling you about the very soon rising of Obama the antichrist, has spoken!
2 Timothy 3:1-4, This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2 Thessalonians 2:3-12, Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Proverbs 6:16-19, These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Daniel 7:24-26, And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
Revelation 13:1-18, And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9 If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. 11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Revelation 14:9-12, And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Revelation 16:1-2, And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. 2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
Revelation 16:10-16, And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, 11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds. 12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
Revelation 17:8-18, The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. 14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. 18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
2/28/2016 BEFORE YOU GO TO A PROPHETIC SITE PRAY TO ME FIRST
Please take this Word into prayer.
2 Thessalonians 2:6-7, 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work; only He Who now letteth will let, until He be taken out of the way.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:42 pm on 28 February 2016:
My Humble and Fruitful Daughter, write Father Yahweh’s Words for all to hear and see and to experience:
Father wants all of His Children to listen up. It is very important that you do not get itchy ears at this critical juncture in this; the end of time as you know it. I took My Daughter to a YouTube site the other evening, and My Holy Spirit within her was not agreeing with what she was reading in the description and comments, and when the person spoke she seemed to My Daughter, deceiving. My Children, there are so many lying and deceiving spirits out there. Before you go to a prophetic site that claims they are speaking My Words and being My Mouthpiece, pray to Me first. This is so very important, I tell you to pray about coming to this site. For when you pray for discernment, My Ruach Ha Kodesh will lead you. My Daughter will never call anyone out, for her fruit is displaying her character. These days are dark, so very dark, all of My Faithful should be extremely vigilant. Father will lead and guide you through My Perfect Son and My Ruach Ha Kodesh. Remember to always test the spirits. If you fill your mind and heart with untruths, then when something doesn’t come to pass you get disheartened. Do not listen to man’s doctrines or philosophies. Sometimes My Son tells My Daughter not to read certain comments, to pray for that person and to delete them. She listens and is led completely by My Son Yeshua, her Commander-in-Chief. Why not let My Son lead your whole life, ask Him to show you how He chooses to lead you. He will reveal this to you. You must be very sensitive to what My Still Small Voice is telling you.Father Yahweh Elohim, instilling more wisdom to My Faithful Chosen, has spoken!
2 Timothy 4:3, For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
1 Timothy 4:1, Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
John 16:13
Psalm 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Joshua 5:14 Neither one," he replied. "I am the commander of the LORD's army." At this, Joshua fell with his face to the ground in reverence. "I am at your command," Joshua said. "What do you want your servant to do?"
2/28/2016 MY WRATH CONTINUES TO BE KINDLED
I received this Word from Father Yahweh at 9.56 pm, 28 February 2016
My beautiful and lowly daughter, write My Eternal Words from Father, Papa Yahweh Elohim Adonai for all of My children to listen to and obey.
The river is rising, the wind is howling, the earth groans, the sea is roaring. These are about to be part of My judgements upon this land but this is not all. For My wrath continues to be kindled and God's heart is truly grieved that I have to inflict such great and massive disciplinary measures upon this land. How much more can God Jehovah warn you about, My haughty and wicked children, who desire their sinful lifestyles over their One True God. They are the scoffers and they are the mockers for this time, written in My Word. But how much will they be pained when My wrath hits and they are not ready. No one knows how much longer I have given you to live on this earth. And My Holy scriptures I tell you what hell is like and I tell you why people go there. How can I get any cleaner, My bewildered Children. You are confused and vexed by My enemy. When all you need to do is commit your entire life to My Son, Yeshua, yours and the world's savior. He suffered so you may have eternal life with Me. So you may have life more abundantly here on earth. By having a life rich with Him and His fullness that He willingly gives His faithful. He gives them a beautiful life to live here on earth. Only My faithful and true children know the closeness and satisfaction of the heart that only My Son can give. The waters are rising and My children are going to be caught in them if they are not careful. They will be caught in the enemy's snare that will take their souls straight to hell where the worm dieth not. Father Yahweh Elohim whose wrath continues to rise, has spoken!
2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Mark 9:44-46, Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.47And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: 48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
1 Tim 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
Isaiah 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
Numbers Chapter 6:2-7. And the Lord spaketh onto Moses saying, speak onto Aaron and unto his sons and saying, On this wise, ye shall bless the children of Israel saying onto them: The Lord bless thee and keep thee; the Lord maketh His face shine upon thee, and he is gracious unto thee... The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace. And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.
Time is running out. Repent! Repent! Repent!
Romans Chapter 10, 9-10 tells you how to be saved and what to do. You need to do two things: You need to confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ, and you need to believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead. You need to have faith and complete brokenness and repentance.
2/29/2016 DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU INVITE MY PRESENCE WHEN YOU PRAISE ME?
Please take this Word into prayer.
Ephesians 4:4-6, There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, Who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8:44 pm on 29 February 2016:
My Most Precious Daughter, write Father Yahweh’s Words for all of My Children to hear, see, and experience:
It is now coming down to the very last of the hours in your earth for My Righteous Judgment to be poured out as fire and brimstone upon this land. All belongs to JEHOVAH! Do you know that your earth praises Me, God Almighty, The Great I AM? Do you know that all the rocks and trees and many waters, and the animals praise their Mighty and Powerful God JEHOVAH YAHWEH Elohim? Do you know, My Faithful Chosen, how God JEHOVAH loves to be worshipped and praised and adored by His Children; on earth and in My Heavenlies? Do you realize how many binds and chains can be broken, the loosing of My Eternal Blessings for you when you worship your God Elohim continually in your heart. For the LORD is your strength and your song. How it brings Me, God JEHOVAH such joy and happiness to see His Faithful Saints rejoice in Him? I inhabit the praises, the sweet smelling aromas that comes from My Saint’s Hearts. Oftentimes, this is when My Still Small Voice speaks to your heart, as I hear your love songs to My Son and to My Holy Spirit and to your Papa Yahweh! Do you know how much you invite My Presence as you praise and worship and glorify Me? God JEHOVAH Elohim? If you have not experienced My Holy and Loving and Warm and Powerful Presence, how often do you tell Me how much you love Me? How often do you praise Me and thank Me? There is nothing more that will bring you closer to Me than worship and praise, but it must be with your rejoicing, and all is done in My Timing. Come and spend time with your Triune God and praise My Name; your Awesome Creator! Father Yahweh Elohim Who loves to hear the joyful praises of His Saints, has spoken!
Ezekiel 38:22, And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
Luke 19:40 ,And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.
Psalm 96:11 , Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof. Psalm 150:6, Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
Psalm 100:2, Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
John, 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. Psalm 95, O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. 2 Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. 3 For the LORD [is] a great God, and a great King above all gods. 4 In his hand [are] the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills [is] his also. 5 The sea [is] his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry [land]. 6 O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker. Psalm 100:4, Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, [and] into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, [and] bless his name. Psalm 96, O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth. 2 Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day. 3 Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people. 4 For the LORD [is] great, and greatly to be praised: he [is] to be feared above all gods. 5 For all the gods of the nations [are] idols: but the LORD made the heavens. 6 Honour and majesty [are] before him: strength and beauty [are] in his sanctuary. 7 Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength. 8 Give unto the LORD the glory [due unto] his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts. 9 O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
Ephesians 5:19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Psalm 30:11 ,Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
Acts 16:25-27, And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. 26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed. 27 And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.
Psalm 103:2, Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Psalm 118:14, The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation. Psalm 22:3, But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
2 Corinthians 2:15, For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
Psalm 68:4, Sing praises to God and to his name! Sing loud praises to him who rides the clouds. His name is the LORD--rejoice in his presence!
1 John 5:7, For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
Psalm 95:6, O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
3/1/2016 THE AGE IS ENDING IN THE BREAKNECK MANNER
Please take this Word into prayer:
Psalm 92: 1-2, It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD and to sing praises unto Thy Name, O Most High: 2 To shew forth Thy Lovingkindness in the morning, and Thy Faithfulness every night.
I received this Word at 11:11 am on 1 March 2016:
My Delightful Daughter who loves Me, praises Me, worships Me, with all of her heart, write My Precious, Perfect, and Holy Words for all of My Children to hear and enjoy hearing from God JEHOVAH Almighty:
Papa Yahweh has some things to tell you, My Children of Light; as God will never leave His Faithful Saints in the dark. The planet of mystery comes quickly. My Faithful, do you know what will occur when this planet shows itself? It means that you shall have only a few hours left if you are My Son’s Bride. This age is ending in a breakneck manner. Father is delighted to tell you this My Saints, it is almost time, it is almost time, it is almost time for you to come home to your Papa. This planet is going to wreak havoc with all of the properties of your earth. It is going to put the earth in complete travail and My Creation are not going to know what to think. They are going to know that something huge is happening on this earth; some it will wake them up, and they will go running to My Son, some; alas, will listen to your now in office president. My Saints, I have told you who America’s president is; take heed to this important revelation. My Daughter was asking My Son, why don’t all of the Saints know what time it is; why can’t they see who Obama is? It is incredibly difficult for some of My Saints who bask in My Son, how some of their brothers and sisters are so much in the dark; reasons upon reasons, as My Son told My Daughter, it is most difficult and it is very complicated to understand. Saints, it is extremely crucial for you to be praying for other Saints to open their eyes to My Truths; their spiritual eyes and spiritual ears. Pray without ceasing for My lost and backslidden and lukewarm church. Repent, repent, repent all of My Saints, and the lost, backslidden, and lukewarm. Soon, and very soon, the door will close to the ark, this will be done when I send My 3 days of darkness. The event that causes this is worldwide. Everyone will know and see. My Saints, all things are headed your way. All of My events will hit, one after the other. The ones who are blind will barely have time to catch their breath, before the next event hits. Just know that Father has you, and that your testing time here on earth, is about to be completed. Papa Yahweh Elohim, it is past time to be ready, has spoken!
1 Thessalonians 5:4-6, But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
Rev 13:1-18 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9 If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. 11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
James 5:16, Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
1 Thessalonians 5:17 , Pray without ceasing.
Acts 3:19, Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
Psalm 121:7, The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
3/1/2016 THE WEDDING OF ALL WEDDINGS
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 91:14-16, Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My Name. 15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My Salvation.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 7:29 pm on 1 March 2016:
My Lovely Daughter of Mine, write Papa Yahweh’s Extravagant Words for all to hear, see, and to take in:
Your Papa will now tell you a little about the Wedding of all Weddings. One which has never been and will never be again, for it is the most eloquent and radiant and beautiful time that My Creation will ever be in. O’ My Saints, My Son is ever so ready to receive His Cheery and Waiting Bride. The Wedding Hall is decked with every gorgeous adornment you could ever imagine. The Bride will be in her ever so beautiful Wedding Garments. Each one will be different, as you have adornments that vary from My Son. There will be a Great Supper, to which every one of My Son Yeshua’s Bride will be seated. There will be an escort for each one; My Son will be your Escort, He will lead you and tell you everything that you need to do, the places that you will be at. All will have your names engraved with many jewels; the table settings, and where you will be at during the Wedding ceremony. It will be a most intimate affair with spectacular decorations that have been made from fellow residents in Heaven, no not from My Angels, but from your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, who have already made it here. They work with pure joy in their hearts to give things to My Son. Handmade and straight from their hearts. My Son is the planner, the organizer, and the executor of this event. He has worked on this grand event, (this is completely off the scale of beauty and eloquence), for a very long time. However, time does not exist up here in My Heavenlies, but the sun still comes out as directed and bows to its Creator, as well as the moon. This Wedding will be in the grandest of rooms, and it will have the Light of God. You will be in your Glorified Bodies in your Wedding Clothes. It will be the poshest and most beautiful event. All of Heaven awaits for this, this Wedding of all Weddings. I will be the One Who Officiates this most spectacular event. You will be surprised, as you may even recognize some of the Heavenly Music that My Creatures are singing. My Son will serenade His Bride, with the biggest smile on His Shekinah Glory Face. Look up, My Bride of Yeshua, your redemption is very, very nigh. Father Yahweh, Father of the Most Happiest Groom, has spoken!
Revelation 19:7-9, Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. 9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed [are] they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
Matthew 22, And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come. 4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and [my] fatlings [are] killed, and all things [are] ready: come unto the marriage. 5 But they made light of [it], and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise: 6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated [them] spitefully, and slew [them]. 7 But when the king heard [thereof], he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. 8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy. 9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage. 10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests. 11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: 12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. 13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast [him] into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 14 For many are called, but few [are] chosen. Matthew 25, Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2 And five of them were wise, and five [were] foolish. 3 They that [were] foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9 But the wise answered, saying, [Not so]; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. John 14:3, And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.
Revelation 21:2, And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Ephesians 5:27, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
John 3:29 He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled. 2 Corinthians 11:2, For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present [you as] a chaste virgin to Christ.
John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
1 John 1:5, This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
1 Corinthians 15:51-58, Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
3/1/2016 MY SON IS THE LORD OF THE SABBATH
I received this Word from Father God Yahwhen at 10:52 pm March 1 2016
My beautiful and very dutiful daughter, write My eternal and amazing Words for all of My Saints to hear and to obey:
My glorious Saints. Saints of the Most High God. You will never be able to understand the depth nor the height of God Jehovah's love for you all. Papa invites all to come closer and closer into My Son's bosom. Draw nigh, My Saints. Draw ever so nigh. You can never get too close to Him. He delights in beings with much delight concerning His Bride. This is His glory that His creation believes in Him in much faith. They believe He died for them and that He is Lord and Master of all and that I, Father Yahweh raised Him from the dead. He is the Resurrection and He is the Lord of the Sabbath. My Saints, there has always been a question raised of what day is the Sabbath: Saturday or Sunday? I tell you all this day. It does not matter what day of the week you choose to rest in Me. What matters is spending time with My Son; just you and your family and My Son Yeshua, giving Him the praise and the Glory that He deserves for He is the head of the church. There are many of My Saints who have to work on the weekend, leaving them having days off during the week. Should I penalize My children for this? Nay. It is all about My precious Son, you pouring your heart out to Him in giving Him great Honor and Glory straight from your heart. That is what the Sabbath is about; enjoying and resting in My Son, Yeshua. Father God Yahweh, answering My Saints' questions, has spoken!
Numbers Chapter 6:2-7. And the Lord spaketh onto Moses saying, speak onto Aaron and unto his sons and saying, On this wise, ye shall bless the children of Israel saying onto them: The Lord bless thee and keep thee; the Lord maketh His face shine upon thee, and he is gracious unto thee... The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace. And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.
Romans 7 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
Galatians 3 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Colossians 2 For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh;2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.4 And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.5 For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body: not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.
3/2/2016 NO POWER CAN OVERCOME THE GREAT I AM!
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 8:1, O LORD our Lord, how excellent is Thy Name in all the earth! Who hast set Thy glory above the heavens.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:44 pm on 2 March 2016:
My Darling Daughter, write Papa Yahweh’s Mighty and Explicit Words for My Children to hear and to fear:
Explosions, bombs everywhere going off, terrorists in the streets, all hell is coming to earth. Does this frighten you, does this make you want to get down on your knees and pray for this land? I will bring all to their knees at one point in time coming up, all will bow down to My Son; ALL! Until then, I will continue My Plan of Action. The enemy is getting more power and beginning to gain more ground; AS I ALLOW IT! I AM THE CONTROL! My Saints! What you see happening in this world, I HAVE ALLOWED! There is not a single aspect that can be done without MY APPROVAL! My Son, just reminded My daughter of this, I AM THAT I AM! Who can weigh justice and righteousness but your Creator, El Shaddai, Adonai, The Alpha and Omega! No ONE My Saints, NO ONE or NO Power can overcome the GREAT I AM! I create the light and I create the evil. Worry not My Beautiful Saints for God Almighty, The Great I AM will guide you with My EYE! I have plans for every child of Mine! God JEHOVAH will take care of, provide for, defend and protect, trample the enemy that tries to overcome you, I AM THE FATHER OF LIGHTS! I have made all of your every cell in your body that is programmed only for you, your DNA, listens to Me, Holy and Righteous, Faithful, and True God Almighty JEHOVAH I AM! Follow My Son, He will lead you straight to Me, I AM your FATHER OF FATHERS! Worry not, MY FLOCK OF MINE OWN HEART AND OF MY SON’S HEART! God Almighty, God El Shaddai, God Adonai, God Elolim, has spoken!
2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Philippians 2:8-11, And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Jeremiah 32:27, Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
Ephesians 4:4-6, There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
Exodus 3:14, And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Isaiah 46:4-5, And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. 5 To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?
Proverbs 21:2, A person may think their own ways are right, but the LORD weighs the heart.
Romans 13:1-3, Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
Isaiah 45:7, I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Psalm 32:8, I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Proverbs 19:21, There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.
Psalm 91, He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Romans 13:4, For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to [execute] wrath upon him that doeth evil.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
1 Peter 5:2-4, Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; 3 Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being examples to the flock. 4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
03/02/2016 WHO MY SON SETS FREE IS FREE INDEED!
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 9:1, I will praise Thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all Thy marvelous works.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8:12 pm on 2 March 2016:
My Holy and Perfect Daughter through My Son Yeshua, write Father’s Fiery Message for all of My wayward children to hear and to obey:
Let Me ask you this My Children; how much do you love your One and Only True God? How much do you trust your God JEHOVAH to lead you and to guide your every step? How much of you pray to Me for My Holy Spirit to lead and guide you in My Holy Scriptures. Some of you, My wayward children, do understand how My Son has fulfilled the Law in every way. My Son died for My Children to be able to come to Me and praise Me and worship in spirit and in truth! He fulfilled the Law. Who My Son sets free is free indeed. Do you think that My Son, as the Lord of the Sabbath, will condemn a person who may have their Sabbath on a different day than Saturday or Sunday . Do you think My Son will condemn a person for working on the weekend? If you think He would be condemning in each of these scenarios, then you, My wayward children do not know My Son Yeshua. My Son will never condemn anyone when He sees they truly worship Him from their very heart; when He sees a tremendous effort to pursue Him every day and to choose a day to rest at His Feet. Who do you think is right, the people who go to church on a Saturday or a Sunday? I tell you that God has the final say-so and My True worshippers know the Truth. My Son wants intimacy with all of His Creation. There is much strife going on in the Bride now. Many of My Saints are staining their Wedding Dresses that they have had cleansed and are wrinkle-free. However, the enemy is deceiving so many of My Children who are swayed this way and that. My Saints look neither to the left or to the right, but look straight at My Son. Remember, how the pharisees treated My Son when He did My Work on their Sabbath Day, what did My Son call them, My wayward children? How many of you immediately let your pride get in the way, and did not take My Message about My Son’s Sabbath to Me? Before you throw stones, look at yourself first. If My Daughter would have said this thousands of years ago, they would have killed her; for she speaks what I tell her to speak. For it is I, God JEHOVAH Almighty that gives her these Messages. Don’t let your pride get in the way of your sweet fellowship of My Son. The hour is much too late, My Saints. Father God Yahweh Elohim, I AM Truth! Has spoken!
John 16:13 , Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Colossians 2:16-23, Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ. 18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God. 20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, 21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not; 22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men? 23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body: not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.
Matthew 5:17-18, Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
Matthew 12:7-8, But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless. 8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.
Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Matthew 12:10 and a man with a shriveled hand was there. Looking for a reason to bring charges against Jesus, they asked him, "Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?" Luke 14:5, The Lord answered him, "You hypocrites! Doesn't each of you on the Sabbath untie your ox or donkey from the stall and lead it out to give it water?
Ezekiel 3:17 Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.
3/2/2016 I AM READYING MY BOW OF CORRECTION
I receive this Word from Father Yahweh at 10.46 pm on 2 March 2016
My beautiful and dutiful daughter, faithful, true to Me, Father Yahweh; write my scathing Words for My children of earth to hear and to fear.
Who is God? I tell you the truth, everyone will know who I, God Jehovah, the Great I AM is when I send my wrath to this earth. Children of My earth, listen up: There will be nowhere for you to hide. The deepest of bunkers, the caves, no; nothing will hide you from My anger, My wrath, My vengeance. No, nothing. Father God burns with flaming fire, and my lightening and my whirlwind is soon to come and smite the nations with one blow from Me, the one true God Almighty Jehovah. I am readying My bow of correction, and I have all of My arrows in my quiver trained up and ready to go. Do I have your attention now? I gave all of My children of earth My window of mercy from the seventh seal that only My Son Yeshua was worthy to open. I have sounded all of the alarms with my messengers who will say what I, God Jehovah, told them to say, who will not shy away from giving out My Holy and true messages no matter what I say for they know who I AM. They have been taught and are still being taught my Holy truths and are ever so hungry to learn only from Me, their Jehovah God Almighty. Most have been stripped of having any pre-conceived ideology concerning me. They wait for their master and their Rabbi, My Son, to teach them. They are My mouthpieces. Their ministries that I have called them to and have anointed them for will be changing when my wrath comes in different ways. My Son's army is ready to go. It is just about time to let go what I, Jehovah God, have been holding back, and let Father say that no one knows how many hours, how many days, how many weeks, how many months there may be for my perfect timing. Be responsible, My children, and listen to these videos as My daughter may say something that I have told her to say in them. Father God, Yahweh, Elohim, ready to teach my children of earth just who I AM has spoken.
Numbers Chapter 6:2-7. And the Lord spaketh onto Moses saying, speak onto Aaron and unto his sons and saying, On this wise, ye shall bless the children of Israel saying onto them: The Lord bless thee and keep thee; the Lord maketh His face shine upon thee, and he is gracious unto thee... The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace. And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them
Revelation 5: And I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a scroll written inside and on the back, sealed with seven seals. 2 Then I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the scroll and to loose its seals?” 3 And no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll, or to look at it. 4 So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it. 5 But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.” 6 And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. 7 Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne. 8 Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9 And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, 10 And have made us[d] kings[e] and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth.”
Revelation 6:15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”
Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
3/3/2016 FATHER IS GOING TO SAY THINGS THAT THE FOOLISH AND THE BLIND WILL NEVER ACCEPT
Please take this Word into prayer.
Matthew 8:20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay His Head.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2:22 pm on 3 March 2016:
My Precious Daughter Wendi, write Papa Yahweh’s Perfect Words for all of My Children to hear and to take in with their spiritual eyes and spiritual ears:
Who can fathom the riches of My Glory? Who can reach into the depths of My Mind? Who can out-maneuver, outwit your Glorious JEHOVAH God? Who can compare or be, God JEHOVAH’S equal either on earth, or underneath the earth, or into the far reaching heavens, no ONE! I AM the Trust, I AM the Pure Love, I AM the Only One Who loves you with such a deep and unconditional love, My Children. God is pulling out all of the stops now. I AM letting you know My Truths with a greater understanding as I use My Messengers for My Glory. Get ready My Saints, make your hearts soft and pliable to receive God JEHOVAH’s Truths and Ways, unblemished and untarnished and easily digestible to My Faithful and True Saints. My Son has prepared most of your hearts. This is the end of the end and Father is going to be saying many things that the foolish and the blind would never accept. However, you My Saints know by now, that what you think and what you have justified in your hearts and minds may not be correct. The enemy has put all kinds of myths and conceived so many lies and deceptions. But Father is dispelling these now. I have the say-so on all matters. I have allowed the smith to work in My Children’s lives to test them, to refine them, to correct them, to let them know that I AM God JEHOVAH, I AM; there is none other. Bride of Yeshua’s stop looking at the world as being correct and stand up and lift up your hands and tell the enemy you have had enough in My Son’s Mighty Name. Take back your rightful inheritance in My Son, for you have been sealed with My Holy Spirit. Know who you are in My Son. Know that no one can pluck you from My Son’s Hand or Father’s Hand. My Son is claiming all that are His. He will not lose a single child of His. Father God Yahweh Elohim, Feeding My Children Meat now, has spoken!
Romans 11:33 , O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
Isaiah 40:18 To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him? Psalm 89:6, For who in the skies above can compare with the LORD? Who is like the LORD among the heavenly beings?
Psalm 71:1, In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
John 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.
1 Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;”
1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Isaiah 54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
1 Peter 4:12-19, Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. 15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. 16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
John 10:27-29, My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
3/3/2016 YOU KNOW IN YOUR BONES THINGS ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN
Please take this Word into prayer.
Isaiah 62:12, And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 7:07 pm on 3 March 2016:
Daughter of Zion, write Papa Yahweh’s Exciting Words for all of My Saints to hear and enjoy:
Excitement is in the air, here on earth and in My Heavenlies. For the time has come, My Saints. You will not know any of My Perfect Timing; do not listen to any time limits My Children. Just know that My Wrath to come and the last of the birth pains come imminently. Let the naysayers continue their naysaying. You, My Lovely Saints know even in your bones that things and events are about to begin, because you have My Holy Spirit dwelling within you. He Lights your way, and He leads you to all of God JEHOVAH’s Truths and Ways. My Daughter was extremely distraught during her Communion time with My Son, asking why does the enemy have to be so mean and divisive? I will tell you My Children, that I know all of you are tired of fighting the enemy; and Victory belongs to My Son. However, Father created the enemy to keep My Children on My Son’s very narrow path, as you walk down My Son Yeshua’s Golden Path of Righteousness, there are pitfalls and snares; some I allow for you to walk into and some I destroy, all is done to strengthen you and give you a fulfilling walk with My Son Yeshua. Then as you look back, you see that you learned something valuable. This differs with each of My Children. It is much more involved of an answer than what I have just said. My Saints learn to stay vigilant, and holy and righteous through My Son, Who is always right there with them. Papa Yahweh knows your angst in coming up to be with your God Almighty in My Heavenlies; I truly do. It will be a time that you just will not be able to completely wrap your head around when My Son comes for you My Bride. A time like no other. The enemy knows his limits, he can do nothing without asking Me. Know what I keep telling you; know what My Holy Word says. Use your spiritual authority in My Son to cast down all that afflicts you. Hang in there, for it is going to be the darkest, right before the dawn. I AM with you, My Saints. Take great delight and joy that you have been redeemed by My Son’s Great Sacrifice, and that you will be with your God eternally forevermore! Papa Yahweh God Elohim, delighted that it is almost time to call His Saints home, has spoken!
Jeremiah 20:9, Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.
1 John 2:20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Matthew 7:13-14 , Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
1 Peter 1:7, That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
Luke 1:74-75, To grant us that we, being rescued from the hand of our enemies, Might serve Him without fear, 75In holiness and righteousness before Him all our days.
2 Corinthians 10:5, Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Ephesians 1:7, In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
3/3/2016 MY SON’S MILLENNIAL KINGDOM WILL BE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORLD
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 9:39 pm tonight March 3rd of 2016
Please take this Word into prayer. Precious daughter of Mine own heart and My son's heart, write Papa Yahweh's heart of encouragement to My Son Yeshua's Bride.
Bride of Yeshua. Do you know what being My Son Yeshua's Bride entails, My Saints of the Most High? It means that you are My Son's soldiers for this time on earth. It means many, many rewards for you in My heavenlies and in My Son's Millennial Reign. There will be assignments all over the earth as My Son ordains you to your stations of authority. You will be part of My Son's monarchy ruling and reigning with Him. Yes, the people in My Son's Millennium will see you, for you will have your incorruptible bodies then, and the people will listen to you. You will receive all of your orders from Yeshua, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah just as you listen to Him now. However, it will be ever so different and there will be no more enemy that you will have to fight. You will share his throne, so to speak, for you are heirs to Me, Father Yahweh. I have made My Saints, My Beloved sons and daughters of His most excellent majesty. Did you know, My children, My saints, that you will be able to marry in My son's Millennial Kingdom? It will be a completely different world. However, for the ones who could not marry or have children, they will be delighted to know that they will have a most glorious eternity receiving their hearts desire. God has so many, many plans for His Bride, the benefits and the rewards will be endless. They truly will be out of any boundaries that you have ever placed up Me here while you live on earth. I Jehovah God Almighty have spoken!
Numbers Chapter 6:2-7. And the Lord spaketh onto Moses saying, speak onto Aaron and unto his sons and saying, On this wise, ye shall bless the children of Israel saying onto them: The Lord bless thee and keep thee; the Lord maketh His face shine upon thee, and he is gracious unto thee... The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace. And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them
Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
Mark 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
Luke 20:35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage
Isaiah 65:17-25, For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.
Isaiah 66 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?2 For all those things hath mine handmade, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.5 Hear the word of the Lord, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the Lord be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the Lord that rendereth recompence to his enemies.7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.12 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the Lord shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the Lord, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord.21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the Lord 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
3/4/2016 I WORK IN PATTERNS AND BUILD UP TO CRESENDOS
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 29:11 The LORD will give strength unto His People; the LORD will bless His People with peace.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:52 pm on 4 March 2016:
My Dearest Daughter of Mine Heart and My Son Yeshua’s Heart, write My Eternal and Majestic Words for all to hear and see and to experience:
My Children of earth. Pay attention to the skies, for you are about to see some wondrous things happen. God’s signs and wonders will begin to increase now; just as I AM releasing Great and Mighty Revelations and Mysteries from the times of old. Children, as I have stated several times now, this is the end of the world as you have grown accustomed to. I have declared judgment to come down, and it will as it is appointed. You will begin to see many things building up to that point; if you have the spiritual eyes and spiritual ears. Remember, that I work in patterns and I build up to crescendos. This is to give My Children the ability to know that yes, My Judgment and all events that has been talked about has come. So Father will build now, and build to increase the pressure. To give My Blind Children the ability to see My Power even before My Wrath comes. The enemy knows not of My Perfect Plans and he knows not any time sequence, this is the reason that even My Elect does not know any times. This explanation is going to be debated over and over again, as My Children will still adamantly say what is going to happen when. They continually think they have it all figured out as they map and chart and research, but it will be to no avail. Father will say that none of you will realize how short a time there is before I send My Son to collect His Radiant Bride. Father God Yahweh Elohim, time is ever, ever so short now, has spoken!
Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Ecclesiastes 3:1, To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Mark 4:9, And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Hebrews 9:23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
Luke 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Acts 1:6-8 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth
1 Corinthians 1:27, But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
3/4/2016 FATHER IS QUITE PLEASED WITH HIS FLOCK ASKING QUESTIONS
Please take this Word into prayer.
1 Timothy 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8:17 pm on 4 March 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart and of My Son’s Heart, write My Holy and Inerrant Words for all to hear and to comprehend with their spiritual eyes and spiritual ears:
Father is quite pleased with His Flock, asking questions and not being venomous towards My Messengers. I will explain to you what many interpret as there will be no marriage after you are resurrected into your glorified bodies. My Saints, remember who My Son was speaking to; My Hebrew Children, My Peculiar People. So you must take My Word into that perspective at different times. The resurrection that My Son is referring to is the one that occurred at His Death. If you know My Word, you know that My Old Testament Saints were set free from where they were in the depths below. They were in a type of Paradise, but they were not living and dwelling with Me, their Father. These are the Saints that were resurrected and some were even seen walking around so My Children could witness this miracle of God JEHOVAH. When My Son said these Words concerning marriage to the saduccees; He was referring to that resurrection. Up in My Heavenlies there is no marriage, My Worthy Saints. There will be no marriage except the Marriage Covenant to My Son and His Bride. A covenant eternal that you live and dwell and reside with your God forever. It is not until My Son’s Millennial Kingdom; there will be a new age and a Great Plan of God Almighty will again be lived by My Flock. My Son said many things concerning the Jewish People and He had said that He would have more that come into His Fold, but not at that time. My Saints, there are many levels and depths to My Word that must be discerned by My Holy Spirit; you are now going to be given much revelation and if you do not ask to be led by My Holy Spirit, it will be hard for you to digest this solid meat that Father is now laying out for you. God JEHOVAH has great plans for your eternities. Trust Me; I, God JEHOVAH will never lead you astray, My Flock. Father God Yahweh, Revealer of His Secrets, has spoken!
1 Peter 2:9, But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
Philippians 3:5, Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
Ephesians 4:4-10, There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. 7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. 8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. 9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
1 Peter 3:18-19, For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
Matthew 27:51-53, And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
Luke 16:19-31, There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: 20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. 27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: 28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. 29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. 30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
Isaiah 66:1, Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Matthew 22:23-34, The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him, 24 Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother. 25 Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother: 26 Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh. 27 And last of all the woman died also. 28 Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her. 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. 31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, 32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. 33 And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine. 34 But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.
Revelation 19:7-8, Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
John 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.
Jeremiah 17:7, Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
3/4/16 PAPA YAHWEH IS CHANGING MANY THINGS NOW
Please take this word into prayer.
I received this word from father God Yahweh at 10.36 pm 4th March 2016 and that's today.
My dearest lovely one, write Father Yahweh's revelations for all to hear and to see and to wonder upon .
The time. The time children. Can you not see this change in the air? My Kingdom comes onto this earth as in Heaven. Papa Yahweh is changing many things now especially of what I AM revealing to His children, all who have their spiritual ears unclogged. Father is delighted to tell you about an upcoming time during the birth pains that is going to be happening to the Saints of the Most High. Do you know that some of you will already be changed into your glorified bodies? Yes My beautiful ones, Father has chosen you since before the foundation of the Earth. Ones who have ministries now, the ones who are closer than close to My Son. The ones who are completely set like flint, to follow My Son and all of His ways and His commandments. As this time is coming up quickly, you have been trained up and prepared for this particular time and this season of the coming of My Son. You will be taken to an undisclosed location and be trained even more to destroy the forces of evil. These are the ones who are mentioned in Joel, My Son, Yeshua's elite army, the 144,000. Did you also know that you will be coming up to My heavenlies as you work for My Son? Oh yes, My precious ones, Father predestinated every person since Adam. Fret not My Bride for you shall have received My power from on High as well. You will also be doing My Son's work. Wonders of wonders you shall do and all will know that you are representing your Glorious Saviour King, My precious Son Yeshua. My precious Saints rejoice, I say and again I say rejoice! Your time has come and before you know it, you will be doing things in My Son's name that you have never even been able to fathom. Papa Yahweh, whose Glorious Kingdom is on the horizon of earth has spoken!
Alright ... I will leave you with the Aaronic blessing also known as The Lord's Benediction in the King James bible.
Numbers Chapter 6:2-7. And the Lord spake unto Moses saying, speak onto Aaron and unto his sons and saying, On this wise, ye shall bless the children of Israel saying onto them: The Lord bless thee and keep thee; the Lord maketh His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee... The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace. And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.
In the Holy, Perfect, Mighty and Wonderful name of our Lord and Saviour, King Yeshua HaMashiach, Baruch Hasham Adonai, blessed be the name of The Lord. Amen and Shalom.
3/5/16 THERE ARE SOME INPOSTERS ITO MY SON’S BRIDE
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8:14 pm on 5 March, 2016
Daughter of Father Yahweh's heart and My Son Yeshua's heart,
write My extremely, unpopular Words for all to hear and to see. Father wants all of His children to listen intently to His Words.
As I speak, these Words are recorded in My Heavenly Throne Room. You will begin to notice much division now in My Son's church. This is a very necessary process, for I must see who is going to be faithful and do My Son's commandments as I allow the enemy to come in and sow his wicked seeds. This process must be done, for there are some who think they are part of My Son's Bride. But their heart is not right. This is likened unto the parable of the Wedding Banquet who was found among the ones invited into the wedding but did not have any wedding garments on. And what happened to this uninvited guest? He was tossed out to be severely refined in My Son's fires that are going to be in the Tribulation. Some who are imposters to My Son's Bride will be showing their actions from their hearts. You will know them by their fruits. These dirtied and extremely wrinkled Brides cannot possibly expect My Son to want to be married to them as they are. My Son is going to have a grandiose Wedding and all of His Bride will be white as the driven snow and not an ugly stain on them. Father must let them reveal themselves so they will know and see the error of their ways. God Jehovah always allow His children to experience their untoward ways to their God and to their neighbors. Yes, this is another test for My Son's Bride. Father knows who He is going to target for this last test to weed out the tares in My Son's spotless Bride. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal I AM a faithful and just God has spoken!
Numbers Chapter 6:2-7. And the Lord spaketh onto Moses saying, speak onto Aaron and unto his sons and saying, On this wise, ye shall bless the children of Israel saying onto them: The Lord bless thee and keep thee; the Lord maketh His face shine upon thee, and he is gracious unto thee... The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace. And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them
2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived
1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
3/6/2016 WHEN I CREATED MAN I DID THIS IMPOSSIBLE
Reading from the Scriptures Acts 9:1-18 Saul's (Now known as apostle Paul) conversion.
Wendi: O the faith that it must have taken Ananias to listen to this vision from God, from king Yeshua. And to go find this man he knew bound people that believed in the Lord Jesus Christ. O the faith that man had. King Yeshua is the author and finisher of our faith. King Yeshua prepared Ananias for that day, as he prepares all of us for what he wants us to do. He equips us with what we need, the faith that we need. He strengthens us by the tests and trials that he gives his faithful.
King Yeshua wants me to mention that for everyone to be putting on their spiritual armor of God every day. If you don't know what it is, it is in Ephesians 6:11-17. And you go through line by line and it tells you how to apply it. Also, 2 Corinthians 10:4-5. Capturing your thoughts and casting down every imagination that exults itself against God, in the mighty name of king Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).
Dark is darker but light is getting lighter! Hallelujah to our miraculous, wonderful, and perfect God whose light conquers the darkness. The dark can't comprehend the light. Amen and Hallelujah! Let us praise our wonderful God. Our holy and mighty, true and faithful, God Jehovah, Elohim, adonai, the just and righteous, and your beautiful Holy Spirit whose lights are the way, and your beautiful holy son king Yeshua Ha Mashiach who is the light of the world, who is our Messiah, the Messiah of the world, who is the prince of life, who is the Just One, who is the day star arising in my heart, who is my all in all. My life is hid in Christ. Amen. I am hidden in a first love. When you think you can't handle it anymore, go hide in Christ, get down on your knees and pour out your hearts to king Yeshua. His word says "as you are humble, He will lift you up.." Thank you God for your words washes us clean John 17:17
Please take this word into prayer.
I received this word from Father God Yahweh @ 2:32 pm today at 3/6/2016
Daughter of Papa Yahweh’s own heart and of my son's heart. Write my holy and righteous words for my people to hear and comprehend.
It is I the Great I AM, holy and true I AM. It is common place now for my children to be doing as they please. I speak to my lost, back slidden, and lukewarm. Father Yahweh did not put you on this earth to be hardened hearted towards me, the creator of all. When I created man, I did the impossible. All of my holy creatures were completely amazed that I God Jehovah would create him in my image and to give man very soul. All of heaven was a buzz that day. For I tell no one of my plans until I deem it necessary. My children of earth this is how Satan began his treachery toward me, his holy God and Father. He was completely jealous of man. Father knew what he would do before I created Satan. For nothing takes me by surprise. Then he got other of my angels to fall with him and began his earthly onslaught against my children. I have granted him the ability for this. However, he still thinks he may win against me, the Great I AM. But deep down, he knows he will burn in my eternal hell, in the pits of fire and brimstone for all eternity with no escape, with no mercy, with no hope. The other angels whom he coaxed onto his side, they will also burn for all eternity. There will be no more treachery once he is thrown into my fiery punishment. There will only be peace, love, enjoyment, contentment. My children of earth, if you have not accepted my perfect son Yeshua and confessed him with your mouth that he is the lord and savior, and believed in thine heart that I, Father Yahweh Jehovah Elohim, have raised him from the dead, then you too shall suffer the same eternal destiny of agony and despair and despondents; if you die before this inviting of my son into your very heart and become born again Papa God Yahweh Elohim Eternal and Omniscient God has spoken.
Aaronic blessing
Numbers 6:22-26 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.
3/6/2016 vision and word FATHER WON’T ACCEPT PRAISES FROM THE UNCIRCUMSIZED IN HEART
Vision: I saw myself in an armor, complete with the head armor. And king Yehsua was directly in front of me and he was in his military outfit. He was in awesome looking military attire. I can't remember if he pulls up his sword or if it was already in his hand, but he handed me a sword that was almost as tall as I was. And he put it in my left hand. I saluted him as my commander-in-chief. He told me that is the sword of the spirit. And he was on my right hand helping me, comforting me, being with me. But he is also the sword of the spirit, so he is my all in all. Isn't that amazing? This is not for me only. But for all his faithful. The sword of the spirit is the king Yeshua. King Yeshua is on your right hand. And he is your all in all.
King Yeshua wants me to mention that for everyone to be putting on their spiritual armor of God every day. If you don't know what it is, it is in Ephesians 6:11-17 And you go through line by line and it tells you how to apply it.
Also, 2 Corinthians 10:4-5. Capturing your thoughts and casting down every imagination that exults itself against God, in the mighty name of king Yeshua Ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ).
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 257 PM 3/6/16
Beautiful daughter of Zion, take down Father Yahweh's Words for all of His children to hear and to see spiritually.
Father is gathering all of His flock through My beautiful Son Yeshua whom they follow. For His sheep know His voice. I AM The Great Amen, and I accept all of My Saints' praises to Me, Jehovah God Elohim. But did you know that Father will not accept praises from the uncircumcised in heart? If you do not have My Son Yeshua in your very heart, your praises are as filthy rags to Me and Father turns His face against thee. This is not what I want. I God, Jehovah Elohim want everyone that is on this earth to invite My son into their hearts for My perfect Son Yeshua died for the whole world. He is the true mediator and He is your intercessor. He is My only Door to Me that will remain open until His Millennial Reign, for salvation will no longer be needed in that magnificent age of all wonders and great things and gifts to all who are there. Worshiping My Holy Son as they will see Him. I know that you, all of My Saints, cannot wait to meet your Savior, your Bridegroom of the universe. And meet Him, you shall, in a very short, short, short time from now. Look for all of My signs, My elect children, for now, Papa is having His sleeping children awake. Some, when they are awoken will still be able to be in the Bride-ship by the skin of their teeth, and some will begin to be the guests at the most beautiful wondrous exciting Wedding of all times. Papa Yahweh Elohim Eternal, I AM, gathering in My flock onto Me has spoken!
Aronic blessing Numbers 6: 22-27 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.
In the holy and mighty and perfect conquering name of our blessed king, King Yeshua Ha Mashiach Baruch Hashem Adonai. Blessed be the name of the Lord. Amen
3/6/16 Message #1
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8:42 pm 6 March 2016.
Daughter of Zion, Daughter of maturity in My Word, Ways and Truths, write My Eternal and Holy Words for all to hear, see and obey.
Time to get up, My sleeping children. For these are My last calls to you. You have missed the greatest outpouring of My Holy Spirit that there ever has been, for your pride, selfishness and haughty eyes. This is Father's Wake-up Call to you. Rise and claim the Bride ship that I have called you to be in. Come, jumping into Father's Eternal flock. There is plenty of room for all. All of the children who are left behind who may be reading these messages; it is not too late for you to accept My Son's salvation. It will be much harder for you for you are now under the Law. You missed My Son's free Grace of this era that I AM writing this message in. You will see how Father tried to warn everyone of His children. There are no excuses. Do not dwell on this. Just know that if you accept My Son, you will be admitted into His Mighty Kingdom forever. The chances of you surviving this Tribulation that you are in, are very slim. Find My Holy scriptures. Repent, turn away from your sins and obey My Commandments. There are ten of them. They can be found in the book of Exodus and are extremely strict. Once you accept My Son, call upon Him in prayer and He will guide you through this ever so dark and evil times. Remember also, how much God Jehovah Almighty loves you. It will behoove you, to stay in My Son for if you do not come to My Son before you leave this earth or if you take the Mark of the Beast, you will suffer an eternal hell fire with the devil and his angels. I AM the Holy and Righteous Triune God and I AM the Living God and My Son is your Rock of salvation. I AM also the God of Mercy and Compassion. If you show these, then I in turn will show you mercy and compassion. Remember to always walk in complete repentance. If you have accepted My Only begotten Son, Yeshua then He will see you in His Heavenlies. Your Father God Yahweh Eternal has spoken!
Psalm 101:5 Whoever slanders their neighbor in secret, I will put to silence; whoever has haughty eyes and a proud heart, I will not tolerate.
Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Gal 5:18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
Matt 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Exodus 20: 1-17 And God spake all these words, saying,2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.13 Thou shalt not kill.14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.15 Thou shalt not steal.16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's
3/6/16 Message #2
I received this Word at 9:13 PM on 6 March 2016.
My Sweet Precious Daughter of Mine Own heart and My Only Begotten Son's Heart, write My Eternal Righteous and True Words for all of My wayward children to hear and to experience.
The Ark. Father's Ark that will rescue all who are worthy in My Son is closing rather quickly. My Great Shepherd for My Flock, My Holy Son is rounding up the last passengers now. For these times are changing to complete distress of nations and men's hearts failing them for what is coming to this earth. My Saints, if you have any of your filthy rags lying around Facebook, or YouTube or social media, it would behoove you, to remove them immediately. DO you want to be judged for your unrepentant, sinful opinions and conjectures who have led others astray? Does not My Word say, you will be held accountable for every vile thing coming from the issues of your heart? Father is telling all of My saints to clean up His ministry sites by removing these dirtied, senseless and ugly and harmful comments and repent for everyone. You can choose to ignore Me, the Great I AM in what I AM telling you to do. For you have your free will. However, woe onto you! for the ones who do not. These comments will also be available for My children who are left behind to read as well as all of these videos and messages on all of My ministries sites. Do you want to be held accountable also for possibly driving My children away from My Son, Yeshua. Think really hard, My children. Father God Yahweh Elohim dispensing more wisdom to His children has spoken!
Luke 21:25-26 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Matt 15: 18 But the things that come out of a person's mouth come from the heart, and these defile them.
Psalm 101.:3 I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
3/6/16 Message #3
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 10:08 PM on 6 March 2016.
Daughter of Mine Own Heart and of My Son, Yeshua's Heart, receive My Words that are being spoon fed to you,
My child, for My children to hear and acknowledge. All of My messengers are beginning to feel much pressure now as this age comes to a close. Father wants all of you to remember how My Holy prophets have been treated in the past. They were judged, criticized and ostracized. They were downtrodden but they never stop saying what I told them to say. This is Father Yahweh speaking to all of His messengers. All of you and My prophets of old are about to be vindicated in a way you would never be able to imagine. Know that all of My saints are almost home to Me now, God Jehovah Almighty. Saints, you have come so far now. Stay your course with My precious Son, Yeshua. Take heed also to My two other messages today. The message to My left-Behind children and removing your filthy and stained comments for all to see. This is no time to be letting go of your complete faith in Me and My Son. Yeshua will be with each one of you, guiding you as His path is getting to be the narrowest. It will ever be before I send Him for His Great Rescue. Events are about to be coming forth as the peace agreement to divide My Land; My Holy Land will be signed. I will utter My many voices of thunder and mighty waters when this occurs. And WOE! WOE! WOE! to those who sign that agreement. How dare they think they own My Land! I tell you, they will pay with their very lives, everyone, as Father knows the beginning from the end, and the end from the beginning. My wrath does not get quenched until it is poured out amongst My haughty and disobedient children. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal, My Wrath, My Wrath, My Wrath will reign fire upon those who divide My Land has spoken!
Psalm 101:5 Whoever slanders their neighbor in secret, I will put to silence; whoever has haughty eyes and a proud heart, I will not tolerate.
Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Galatians 5:18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
Matt 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Exodus 20: 1-17 And God spake all these words, saying,2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.13 Thou shalt not kill.14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.15 Thou shalt not steal.16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's
Luke 21:25-26 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Matthew 15: 18 But the things that come out of a person's mouth come from the heart, and these defile them.
Psalm 101:3 I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Revelation 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord
1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
Revelation 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 22: I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
3/7/2016 Message 1
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2.48 pm 7 March 2016.
Daughter of My Own Heart and of My Son, Yeshua's Heart, receive My Words that have been spoon fed to you for all of My children for hear and to fear.
Two (2) more days and I will no longer be writing warning messages to My lost, backslidden, lukewarm as I, God Jehovah have determined it has been enough. This ministry as others will still be receiving My Holy messages. However, just know that I will strike with My Judgments at any point. I have warned enough now and have not receive repentance from any nation. God Jehovah will only be giving out to His saints more instructions and edification until I deem it to be ended. As I mentioned earlier, My Son is receiving the last of His Bride. My saints, things are wrapping up, continue sounding the alarm until things begin. My saints of the Most High, continue telling everyone that God Jehovah, Maker of Heaven and earth is going to tear apart, nation by nation, by nation and will not stop until My wrath has been quenched. I will be releasing My blessings onto you as it is just about that time. My Blessed ones, this is the turnaround year when Obama begins to show himself. The blind will not see but My Shining ones, My saints, you will see and know that what Father has been telling you is the truth. For I AM the Great I AM who is nothing but truth and love. God Jehovah has loved all of His creation since the beginning of time. All of My flock love Me with all of their heart, mind, soul and strength. My Son has taught you and raised you up for what you will be doing for My Kingdom. This is truly upon you now. Again I say, truly upon you. Saints, listen NOT to Obama when he tells you to go against your God, Jehovah Elohim. You know My Word. Be strong in My Son. Deny Him NOT. This earth is a temporary home. Your true home is with Me, Jehovah I AM, the Beginning and the End, the Alpha and the Omega. Father God Yahweh Elohim, we are at the crucial point now, has spoken!
3/7/16 Message# 2
I receive this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8.22 pm on 7 March 2016.
My holy and blessed daughter in My Son, Yeshua, write Father's Words as they are being spoon fed to you for all of My little ones to hear.
Children of the darkness, God Jehovah Elohim is addressing you all. Come into the light of My Son, Yeshua. He is the light of the world. Are you enjoying your anxiety, worry, aches, debt, worthless feelings, your addictions? This is courtesy of My enemy. Where My Son is, there is life, hope, peace, unconditional love, deliverance and forgiveness. You have serve the devil for too long now. It is time for you to come home to your first love, your Redeemer, the Wellspring of life, your Eternal hope. My Son is calling out to you. His arms are opened wide to gather onto His saving grace. My Son loves you. My Son is alive forever more. And He makes intercession for you. Whatever sins you have committed, you have this chance with My Son for He will wash your sins away with His blood that He shed for you and the world. Grab onto Him and He will get you to your most beautiful and everlasting finished line, straight into your Father's embrace. It is what you desire for who I AM speaking to, for Father will make sure that My children will see this; My message to you who desire change, who desire to turn their lives around. My Son is your answer to your every want and need. He is the Way, Truth and Life to Me, your Heavenly Father Yahweh Elohim. You have seen and heard all of My warnings and you see what is happening all around this earth. Do not wait! My prodigal sons and daughters. Come running into Yeshua's loving embrace now! Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal, Father's Heart wants all of His prodigals to come home, has spoken!
3/7/16 Message #3
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8.46 pm on 7 March 2016.
Daughter of Zion and of My Heart and My Son, Yeshua's Heart, write Father's Words as He has fed them to you by His spoon for all of His children to hear and to fear.
Hear Me. Fear Me. Obey Me. Love Me. Worship Me. And give praise to Me. This is what God requires of His creation. Father prepares His Heavenlies now for His celebration that will take place very soon. My daughter is having a hard time understanding in her mind that Father's wrath comes but she knows in her heart. This goes for many of My saints. If you have anxiety over what is coming, lay it at My Son's feet, My lovely children. He will give you His comfort and His peace. This has been talked about in My Word for such a long time now. It is time for it to be fulfilled. I can no longer hold the cup of iniquity in My Heavenlies. It must be dealt with in an expedient manner. The moon will be giving you many more signs as well as the Heavenlies themselves. These are the tell tale signs of My imminent wrath to come. Are you prepare yet, My children? Again, God Jehovah knows what you can and cannot do. Have no worries, your Abba Daddy Yahweh will provide. AM I not Jehovah Jireh? The Great I AM will be showing mighty things as will the enemy. My flock will follow My Shepherd and only Him will they follow. You are as little children as you depend upon your Almighty God for all things. My daughter told My Son that she is His little child who tells her what to do, and when to do it and where to go, that he is her father, Daddy Abba. So think of your God as holding the hand of a little child always looking out for your good. Have that faith as innocent as a child! Your Papa Yahweh Elohim Eternal looking after His flock has spoken!
Numbers Chapter 6:2-7. And the Lord spaketh onto Moses saying, speak onto Aaron and unto his sons and saying, On this wise, ye shall bless the children of Israel saying onto them: The Lord bless thee and keep thee; the Lord maketh His face shine upon thee, and he is gracious unto thee... The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace. And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.
(Wendi) King Yeshua was just reminding me to put on your spiritual armor every day. If you know what I'm referring to, it's in Ephesians Chapter 6 verses 11 to 17. Put on your spiritual armor every day before you get up and apply 2nd Corinthians, chapter 10 verses 4 and 5 as much as needed capturing your thoughts and casting down all imaginations that exalt itself against our Holy and Mighty God in the Mighty name of King Yeshua HaMashiach. Cast them down in His Mighty name and cover yourself in King Yeshua's blood. Cover all you own. Cover your whole family. Do it in faith.
Ephesians 6:11-17 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
2 Corinthians 10:4-5 4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
3/8/16 – first video is her praying/praising and she got cut off so she made another part with Father’s messages.
3/8/16 video # 2 has all three messages
3/8/16 Message #1
Please take this Word into prayer.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:23 pm 3/8/16
My dearest and beloved daughter of Mine: Write Father's strict Words for all of His children to hear and obey.
Are you ready to come home, My flock? Do you think you are worthy enough to escape these judgments that I AM sending to this earth and to stand before My Son? You know deeply and in your soul if you are. God Jehovah Almighty would never let you think it, if it were not so for I AM in you, around you, beneath you, above you. I AM omnipresent and I control your destinies for I know who is Mine and who will never be Mine, which hurts your Papa Yahweh's heart very much to know that some of My creation will reject My Son Yeshua; their hearts forever hardened and shriveled up. I have sent many of My children to hell and have let them tell of their awful and most horrible experience to let My children know how much the devil lies to you, for he is the father of all lies. Many of My warnings are passed off and not taken seriously. The ones who have passed from this earth without accepting My perfect Son and His free gift of salvation, they wish they would have listened to their God Jehovah. God gives each man many, many chances to come to My Son. I AM not a man that I should lie. How many of you are taking My warnings seriously? I would say not many at all. My messengers from all walks of life have done what I wanted them to do and that is to sound the alarm and to tell people to Repent, Repent, Repent. But much has fallen on deaf ears. Many will be trying to foolishly repent in hell, but they do it in vain for God has given them what they indeed wanted in their life on earth, a life without the presence of My Son. My children of earth, do not let this fate be yours! Come to My Son now! Come into His everlasting arms. He will come into your heart and happily give you His eternal life because He wants you to be with Him, to walk with Him, to talk with Him, to be His eternal companion with Him. God Jehovah loves you, all of My creation. However, My plans which are in every way perfect, and My will, which in all ways is perfect be done. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal, eternal life and love for His flock, has spoken!
3/8/16 Message #2
Second message: Please take this Word into prayer.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:12 pm 3/8/16
Daughter of the highest, write Father Yahweh's Eternal Words that I have given you washed with honey for My children to hear and to enjoy.
Children of the Great God Jehovah, children of the High and Most Mighty God, children of Mine own heart and of My Son's heart, Papa comes to you and wants to give you a blessing. Listen to what your glorious God Jehovah is saying to you. You shall be eternally lavished upon. You shall have My eternal peace. You shall see Me, God Jehovah, Father of all as I AM. You shall not want or need anything else, for it shall be all richly given to you. You will rest in My heavenly arms. You shall walk with your Father, your Papa, with Me in My garden. You shall fly, My children. You shall have glorious wings, My children. You shall think things, and it will be done. You shall be at My Son's feet worshiping Him in His Holy throne room. You shall ride upon the eagles and soar through many dimensions. You shall see your loved ones eternally. You shall be showered with My blessings and gifts. And yes, still very many surprises that Father has to give all of His flock. You shall sing with heavenly choirs. You shall do many things that you never had the chance to do on earth. My Beloved children of Mine, Father will give you all the desires of your pure hearts that will love thy God forevermore. Papa loves you, My flock! Love eternal!
3/8/16 Message #3
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 11:47 pm 3/8/16
Please take this Word into prayer.
Daughter of Mine own heart and of My Son Yeshua's heart, take down these Words that I have fed you with My spoon and washed down with Living Water. Take all of your heavy burdens and cares to the cross, My Son, Yeshua's cross, and lay them at His feet. Take your sick family members and lay them at the foot of His cross. Take your addictions and give them to My Son, Yeshua. Pour out your hearts and souls to My Son and come and receive His living waters, His refreshing uplift of your very being. Seek His face. Pursue Him. Bow down at His perfect feet. He did all of the work on His cross. Did you know, My beautiful Saints, that you will be shown what has taken place from time beginning throughout all of man's history? Did you know, My chosen Saints, that you will witness My Son's life when he lived on this earth? You will see his very birth. Did you know, My obedient children, that you will see My precious Son's suffering on his cross? Yes, you most certainly will know all of these things and see them for there is nothing that will not be revealed to My Holy Saints. Did you know that there are certain times of the day that you will be able to come into My throne room and worship and praise Me? My Saints of the Most High, did you know that you will have memory of who you knew on earth? You shall be reunited with your loved ones. If you have a child with Me now, you will see your precious little one again, or if a spouse has come up to Me, you shall be reunited with that spouse. All things shall be different, but all shall be the same, also. This, you will understand when you are home with Me. Father God Yahweh, Elohim, Time eternal has spoken!
Numbers Chapter 6:2-7. And the Lord spaketh onto Moses saying, speak onto Aaron and unto his sons and saying, On this wise, ye shall bless the children of Israel saying onto them: The Lord bless thee and keep thee; the Lord maketh His face shine upon thee, and he is gracious unto thee... The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace. And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.
Read: Ephesians, Chapter 6: 11-17 And God spake all these words, saying,2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.13 Thou shalt not kill.14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.15 Thou shalt not steal.16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
2nd Corinthians Chapter 10: 4-5(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is precise: a shield to all those that wait in him.
Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: has he said, and shall he not do it? or has he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, who cannot lie, promised before the ages began;
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself also in the LORD; and he shall give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain you: he shall never permit the righteous to be moved.
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
John 7:38 He that believes on me, as the scripture has said, out of his heart shall flow rivers of living water.
Matthew 11:28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Psalm 27:8 When You said, “Seek My face,” My heart said to You, “Your face, Lord, I will seek.”
3/9/16 Message #1
Please take this message into prayer. I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:01 PM today 9 March 2016.
Daughter of Jerusalem, My Holy City, write Father's clear and perfect Words for My children to hear and acknowledge.
All of the riches in the world cannot buy you love, happiness or peace. This only comes through My perfect Son Yeshua, who grants this to His faithful freely. God gives good and perfect gifts to his flock. Do you think you know My Son or do you KNOW that you know My only begotten Son. This is key to being His Bride. My Son created all and in Him is all things made. But He wants His creation to have a complete relationship with Him. He wants you to talk to Him as if He is right beside you just as your family members are or a friend is. He will let you search and pursue after Him for He wants to see how sincere you really are. You are mere seconds away in My terms from feeling My wrath. This is not seconds in your earthly terms. Do not misconstrue My eternal Words. I have told you that Father builds His children up for things. This goes for the judgment as well. I have also told you, My Saints that things are not going to be as you think. You do not know all of My plans, My Beloved. You will not know all of My plans until you see them occur. If someone claims to know this. Run, flee as fast as you can, for it is not of God Jehovah. All of you know that no one; not even My precious Son knows when I will send Him. But My Son of course knows everything He wants to know. He is God Jehovah. The Holy Spirit is God Jehovah. I AM God Jehovah. And We Three are One. My Saints, continue warning My children that My wrath comes. I AM leaving this up to you now. Father tires of My creation, turning up their nose to Me. However, they will receive their recompense when things begin. Let Me say this, that it has already begun. And will soon manifest on this My earth. Father God Yahweh Elohim "tired and has had enough of His children's rejections of the times they are in" has spoken!
3/9/16 Message #2
Father's second Word for March 9, 2016 Please take this Word into prayer.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh 9:04 PM 9 March 2016 today.
Daughter of Mine own heart and My Son's heart, write Father's Words drizzled with honey for all of My Saints to hear and to take in.
I know all of My beautiful Saints. Father knows that you want all things to begin for then you finally know that your rapture or Harpazo is truly near. This will be your gauge. The eastern skies will begin to grow darker and darker with activity below, for a nuclear event will be on the horizon when that time comes. Saints of the Most High, you have done the math even though you will never be completely correct. You know how close we are. This is a Message of encouragement from your Papa, who looks out for everyone of My little ones. Also, don't take your eyes off of the west. America will see the worst desolation you could ever imagine. They have not repented from their whoredoms to other gods and idols and false doctrines. They have decided not to return to their One True Love. For this, Father is going to give them what they desire; a world without Me. O God Jehovah will still be with all of his faithful Saints and will be using you for His wondrous and mighty works. But the unrepentant, blind and willful rejection of My Son, they will not see. For at some point, they will be seared in their consciences and remain in their evil and reprobate status. I know My Saints. I know how you long to be with your loving and living God Jehovah. Father longs to be with His wonderful Saints. Keep looking up, My Saints. Father has great plans that you would never believe! Papa Yahweh Elohim Eternal "The reunion time is almost here" has spoken!
3/9/16 Message 3
Father's third Word for March 9, 2016 Please take this Word into prayer.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 10:42 PM on 9 March 16 today.
Daughter of Jerusalem, My Holy City, write My eternal Words for all of My children to hear and adhere to.
As of tomorrow, My holy children, Father will only be giving My faithful messenger Wendi two messages. I had increased them for a season but that season is now over. Now it is time to put your focus on being prepared, receiving instruction and receiving My truths and ways, with your open hearts and through My Ruach HaKodesh. My Son just gave My daughter encouragement and helped her through a painful moment. This is how much My Son loves His Faithful. He is right here for you, My loved Ones. He is ever so loving and encouraging, understanding, wise, compassionate; taking upon all your hurts and pain. For He suffered hurt, pain, rejection when He walked this earth. There is nothing that you can go through that He doesn't understand. Nothing, My Saints. He knows what His children need for He knows YOU better than YOU know YOU. I will be giving out more revelation and will not stop giving My daughter Messages until the electricity is lost far and wide. Be ready to receive much of Jehovah God's truths that are often misunderstood by men. My holy Saints, be very careful of who you let teach you. Ask Me in prayer before you listen to anyone claiming to be sent from Me to be a pastor or evangelist or reverend. Don't think because they have a degree in theology that they know My Truths and Ways. For Father tells you that many of those learned people have much pride in their hearts, and God Jehovah resists the proud. It is too close now for you to leave My Light and to go after doctrines of demons. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal "Ensuring My Saints know how loving My perfect Son is" Has spoken!
I want to remind everyone to put on their Spiritual Armor of God found in
Ephesians Chapter 6 verses 11-17. God Jehovah wants us to apply it everyday. Everyday. So that we may resist the wiles of the devil.
And also go to 2 Corinthians Chapter 10 verses 4 and 5: To capture all thoughts and to bring to them into obedience of King Yeshua and to cast down all imaginations that exalt themselves against our holy and righteous God in the mighty name of King Yeshua HaMashiach.
Numbers Chapter 6:2-7. And the Lord spaketh onto Moses saying, speak onto Aaron and unto his sons and saying, On this wise, ye shall bless the children of Israel saying onto them: The Lord bless thee and keep thee; the Lord maketh His face shine upon thee, and he is gracious unto thee. The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace. And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.
Ephesians 6:11-17 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
2 Corinthians 10:4-5 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
3/10/2016 Message #1
Please take this Word into prayer.
Joel 2:26-27, And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the Name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and My People shall never be ashamed. 27 And ye shall know that I AM in the midst of Israel, and that I AM the LORD your God, and none else: and My People shall never be ashamed.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2:01 pm on 10 March 2016:
My Dearest and Most Beloved Daughter of Mine Own Heart and My Son’s Heart, write Papa’s Message for all to hear, see, and enjoy:
A new dawning is about to emerge on the scene. Children of the Most High, your time has come. Watch, watch, watch Father’s skies. You shall be completely overwhelmed at what is coming. You shall know exactly what Father is referring to. For I tell you, My Flock, things that will come to pass, and you will have no clear understanding until it occurs. I tell you, that things are never going to be the same again, here on earth. My Son’s Glory shall outshine the darkness; and you My Flock are going to be the one’s shining My Son’s Light. My Son gave My Daughter a vision, where He lifted her up into the air, and below her was complete darkness running through the ground and above the ground, when He put her back down, the darkness was still there, but it stood still and the demons screamed at running away from My Daughter. This is how it is going to be My Beautiful Ones. You shall be endued with My Power from on High. This is the same Power that I gave the apostles; that received all of My Spiritual Gifts. The demons will know that you walk in My Son and that He has given you all authority to release My Children from bondages, from chains that had them bound up, some since birth. All shall be drawn to you, for the love, the pure love that they will see in you. I will control who I send you to, and who comes to you, My Bride. Stay in prayer with Me continually now, continually, My Saints. The closer you are to My Son, the more you will hear Him whether He speaks to you audibly or in another Mighty Way. Papa Yahweh giving His Saints more instructions, has spoken!
Habakkuk 2:3, For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Isaiah 60:1-3, Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
Deuteronomy 28:7, The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.
1 Corinthians 13:2, And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Deuteronomy 4:4, But ye that did cleave unto the LORD your God are alive every one of you this day.
Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This [is] the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
1 Kings 19:11-13, And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; [but] the LORD [was] not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; [but] the LORD [was] not in the earthquake:12 And after the earthquake a fire; [but] the LORD [was] not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.13 And it was [so], when Elijah heard [it], that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, [there came] a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah
3/10/2016 Message #2
Please take this Word into prayer.
Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the Word of My Patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 9:10 pm on 10 March 2016:
Daughter of My Holy and Forever Jerusalem, receive My Words as I have given to you directly from My Throne Room with My Spoon:
Sons and Daughters of the Most High. It is time for Father to release more of My Mysterious Revelations. Ask My Ruach Ha Kodesh to lead you to all understanding. Jesus Christ, My Holy and Only Begotten Son will be seen, and every eye shall behold Him, not only when He comes the second time, but when I send Him for His Awaiting Bride. All will know Who took their spouses, and parents, and other family members. All will know, My Saints. There is nothing that won’t be revealed. Father will not tell you how long they will see Him in the clouds meeting you, His Bride, in the air. This is directly in My Word, but has been continuously misconstrued because My Children do not consult Me, as they read My Word. My Saints, the world will be completely deceived by satan and his minions; for he will deceptively say that My Son was an alien come from a distant planet, and the world is going to believe his lying and deceiving ways and persuasions. Every eye will see, but not every eye will believe. It is so important to be in My Holy Word, My Saints. My People are and will continue to be destroyed from lack of knowledge. Beware of wolves in sheep’s clothing, My Saints. They are going to be running rampant now and will be increasing their onslaught against My Flock. Be strong in My Son, and know who you are in Him. Call out to Him, and He will come to you in miraculous ways. Father God Yahweh Elohim, taking My Flock to many Truths now, has spoken!
Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Revelation 19:11-16, And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Matthew 24:29-31, Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Luke 17:34-37, I tell you, in that night there shall be two [men] in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.35 Two [women] shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.36 Two [men] shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body [is], thither will the eagles be gathered together.
Luke 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
2 Thessalonians 2:7-12, For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Hosea 4:6, My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
2 Timothy 3:1-9, This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.
Ephesians 6:10-12, Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
3/11/2016 Father Yahweh shaped your brains just perfectly for each one of you.
Please take this Word into prayer.
1 Timothy 1:17, Now unto the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, the One Wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 7:59 pm on 11 March 2016:
Sensitive and Meek Daughter of Mine, write Papa’s Words down that you received in My Throne Room with My Spoon and taken with My Living Water, for My Beloved Saints to hear and to experience:
All of My Beloved Ones, you are all feeling the urgency of the times. However, let Father remind you all that My Ways are not your ways. Never try to box God JEHOVAH in, because it will never work out for you. I AM the Very One Who created your thinking minds. I shaped your brains just perfectly for each one of you. Some I have given you much ability to use reasoning, some I have given more to be artistic with many types of gifts. Some I have given very little, it all depends on what your purpose in life is. I made the male to be stronger than the female. To be the family’s protector and provider as you looked to Me to direct you in your paths. I created the male to have much reasoning skills and mathematical skills. So he would be able to build and do what I tell him to do. I made the man to produce seed for multiplying in the earth. I made the female or woman to be a rearer of the children. To be the nurturer and to be the sensitive one in the family structure. I made her to be delicate as a flower; to kiss her child’s cares and angst away. To bring the children up in Me, the LORD Thy God. To know Who I AM, and to know that I AM pure love. To know that I AM the creator of all, the protector of all, the provider of all, the nurturer of all, the Great Salvation of all. I made the woman to have a womb, that is very special to God JEHOVAH, for that is where I continue to breathe life into My Babies. My Beautiful Chosen that did not have babies, or cannot have babies, or that never marry; you will have your marriage and your babies in My Son’s Millennium. For this is very near to Father’s Heart. Remember always, My Chosen, this world is not your home. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal, giving you My Promises, has spoken!
Isaiah 55:8, For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
Romans 11:33, O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
2 Timothy 1:7, For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
1 Corinthians 16:13 , Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
Genesis 3:17-19, And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;18Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;19In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thouart, and unto dust shalt thou return.
Titus 2:1-6, But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.6 Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.
1 Timothy 5:8, But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
Psalm 37:23 The steps of a [good] man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.
1 Corinthians 11:3, But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.
1 Peter 3:7, Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with [them] according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
Genesis 2:18 , And the LORD God said, [It is] not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
Leviticus 12:2, Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.
Psalm 127:3, Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.
Isaiah 49:15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
Proverbs 22:6, Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Deuteronomy 11:18-20, You shall therefore impress these words of mine on your heart and on your soul; and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. 19"You shall teach them to your sons, talking of them when you sit in your house and when you walk along the road and when you lie down and when you rise up. 20"You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates
Ecclesiastes 11:5, As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.
Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Message #1 3/12/16 Pray for My son, Benjamin Netanyahu
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 125:2, As the mountains [are] round about Jerusalem, so the LORD [is] round about His People from henceforth even forever.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2:26 pm at 12 March 2016:
Daughter of My Holy City Jerusalem, write down Papa Yahweh’s Words that you have received straight from My Throne Room as you worshipped Me and gave glory to My Name; for all of My Saints of the Most High to hear and to perceive:
My Glorious Saints, it is almost gathering time, it is even coming through the door. But you know what Father has told you, that certain events will take place before I send My Son. As Father has told you, My Flock, do not misconstrue My Words. I have given you many Messages, always read the Message that you are referring to, and come to Me in prayer, before you talk about it. I feel everyone’s excitement, for it is in My Presence, that I give to all who are at My Precious Son’s Feet; all who give My Son their all and are in constant communion with Him. You sense an urgency. My Saints I would that you pray much for Benjamin Netanyahu, My son in Israel, for he is facing the hardest time in his life right now. For the antichrist is pressuring the dividing of My Land. You know what is written in My Word and what will come to pass. It will not waylay My Anger in any manner. This is God JEHOVAH’s Land; it belongs to Me the creator of all things, and I gave it to My Israelites many years ago. They will have it, for I, God JEHOVAH will never go back on My Promises. I want all of you to be on your knees to Me continually. Draw closer and closer My Little Ones. You feel the evil all around, but you My Flock are completely hedged in. My Daughter is reminding everyone to put on their Armor that I have provided. However, you will not have it if you do not put it on. My Son showed My Daughter how many fiery darts were being thrown at her, it was many, My Chosen Ones. I, God JEHOVAH give you all that is needed to be protected against My enemy. Use it, My Saints. Father God Yahweh Elohim, providing more instructions for your good, has spoken!
Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
Exodus 33:14 And he said, My presence shall go [with thee], and I will give thee rest.
Acts 3:19-20, Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Psalm 95:6, O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
Joel 3:2, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
Zechariah 12:2-3, Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah [and] against Jerusalem.3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Psalm 122:6, Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Genesis 12:3, And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Zechariah 12:6-8, In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, [even] in Jerusalem.7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify [themselves] against Judah.8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David [shall be] as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
Exodus 3:17 And I have said, I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt unto the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, unto a land flowing with milk and honey.
Deuteronomy 4:4, But ye that did cleave unto the LORD your God are alive every one of you this day.
Job 1:10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
Ephesians 6:11-17Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
3/12/16 Message 2: Know who you are in My Son
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 62:2, He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense; I shall not be greatly moved.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 10:05 pm on 12 March 2016:
Daughter of Jerusalem, you have been given My Scroll of Words to eat and have been given My Living Water to wash them down in My Holy Throne Room; write the Words down for My Holy Children to hear and be amazed:
God JEHOVAH Elohim is going to be giving you more revelation, My Saints. Take this to My Ruach Ha Kodesh to lead you into My Truths. He is your Comforter and your Helper. Barak Obama, as you now know is the antichrist, My Holy Children; he is going to make the agreement, by force of hand, to divide My Land. This will be the beginning of Father’s Wrath. For My Throne is going to shake with My Fury, and all of heaven will be rattled. My Saints, this is going to happen soon. Let Father say that I AM going to be sending people out of the cities, everywhere, to flee to higher ground. This won’t be everyone. You will leave only if you are told. Do only what God JEHOVAH tells you, My Saints. I can and will protect you wherever you are. Let Me put it this way, if you were on the railroad tracks and could not move; I would stop the train. I AM the Power, I AM the Ultimate Glory. I AM God Almighty. So, My Beautiful Loves, do not worry, panic, or fret. Do not be anxious over not being able to hear My Son. He will communicate with you when it is time. He knows exactly when. Put your whole and complete Trust in JEHOVAH. If you do receive instructions to leave, I will tell you where to go, what to take, and how to get there. God has all of His Saints; and you know who you are in My Son.
Father God Yahweh, your Forever Papa, has spoken!
John 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Isaiah 13:13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
Matthew 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Genesis 28:15 And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.
1 Chronicles 29:11 Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.
Proverbs 3:5-6, Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Romans 6:4, Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Message #1 3/13/2016 TELL THE enemy THAT CHRIST HAS THE VICTORY AND THAT YOU WALK IN HIM, MY SON JESUS CHRIST, YESHUA HA MASHIACH
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 18:29 For by Thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 5:30 pm on 13 March 2016:
Daughter of the Most High, receive My Words as I have given them you in My Scroll that you have eaten and washed down with God JEHOVAH’s Living Water, for My Hungry Saints to hear and enjoy:
The Ark is about to be finished loading up its last passengers. My Son is just about finished fishing out His Last Remnant of His Bride. My Faithful Saints, you must hold on to the Hem of My Son Yeshua’s Garments; He will carry you through. Do not let Him go. Tell the enemy that Christ has the Victory and that you walk in Him, My Son Jesus Christ, Yeshua Ha Mashiach. If you are feeling like you just can’t go any further, My Son will keep you, My Holy Children. He is right there with you, cheering you on, being your Right Hand; clearing your obstacles and making your way straight. You soar with Him in heavenly places. Soon; very, very soon, you will be called up to Him in the clouds, and so shall you forever be with the LORD Thy God. Then He shall celebrate with all of His Flock, being with all of you so happily and joyfully; for God’s Sons and Daughters shall finally be home. The ones who could not go a moment without thinking about My Son Yeshua. Father has told you that it is going to be treacherous as the time approaches for the Ark to close up and leave. Hang on to My Son, My Saints. There is pain now, but after the child is born, there is complete joy. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal, Edifying His Holy Saints, has spoken!
Romans 11:5, Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Matthew 9:21 For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.
Matthew 14:36 and begged him to let the sick just touch the edge of his cloak, and all who touched it were healed.
Mark 3:10 For he had healed many, so that those with diseases were pushing forward to touch him.
Luke 6:19 and the people all tried to touch him, because power was coming from him and healing them all.
Isaiah 46:4, And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Isaiah 26:3, Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Isaiah 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
Psalm 5:8, Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.
Ephesians 2:6, And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
John 16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
Message #2 3/13/2016 ONLY BE IN MY WORD, NOTHING ELSE IS NEEDFUL FOR YOU AT THIS POINT, AND FORWARD
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 23:5, Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 10:10 pm on 13 March 2016:
Daughter of My Holy city Jerusalem, write Father's words down that you received with my spoon in My Holy throne room washed down with Living Water to give to My Holy saints who love Me with all of their hearts, minds, strength and souls. My wondering saints: You don't have much further to go. Father says, you truly don't. You must continue praying for everyone, praying for Me to bring more souls to My Son before things begin. The change has begun, and all of My Son's bride is very aware of the encroaching nastiness and violence and vileness of the enemy that is ensnaring My Holy children. My saints, you are being ever so subtly lured away from My Son. Only being in My Word, nothing else is needful for you at this point and forward. You do not want to lose your brideship for participating in men's doctrines and fables and philosophies. I have instilled in My very elect to refrain from any of this foolishness. Your day, even if you work, even if you have little ones, even if you can't do anything, should be 100 percent in My Son for no one can keep you from thinking upon Him. My saints, Papa is telling you the enemy is very cunning and wise. He knows if he can get you distracted and involved with different activities that you will let go little by little of My Son and, before you know it, you will be in his hooks and out of my Son's arms. Be vigilant, stay on your knees. Stay in praise and worshiping Him all the day long. When you feel like your straying away, immediately go to your hiding place and cry out to Him. He will keep you. This is Father giving My saints words of wisdom. Take heed, My saints. Papa God Yahweh Elohim giving even giving more wisdom to My saints has spoken.
1 Peter 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.
John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
2 Timothy 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
2 Corinthians 11:3, But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Matthew 15:9, But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
1 Timothy 1:4, Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
Colossians 2:8, Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Psalm 83:3, With cunning they conspire against your people; they plot against those you cherish.
1 Peter 5:8, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up .
Ephesians 3:14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Psalm 150, Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.6 Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
Psalm 32:7, Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
Psalm 18:6, In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
Jude 1:24 , Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
Proverbs 2:5-7, Then you will discern the fear of the LORD And discover the knowledge of God. 6For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding. 7He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk in integrity.
3/14/2016 NEVER TAKE ANYTHING AS TRUE IF IT IS NOT IN MY HOLY WORD
Hosea 11:1, When Israel was a Child, then I loved Him, and called My Son out of Egypt.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:44 pm on 14 March 2016:
Daughter of Jerusalem, you have received Papa’s Words for you and My Children directly from My Spoon and washed with Living Water in My Throne Room, write them down My Daughter:
Everyone who is in the bride ship, listen to what papa has to say. The time is rapidly coming up to where things are going to be visibly manifesting on My earth. Father told you what sparks My fiery wrath. Ensure that you have your emergency supplies ready. All of My saints, you are about to see an amazing sign of My times. It will be ever so spectacular, and it will let my saints know that time here on earth is going to be changing. When you see this miracle of God Jehovah happen in the skies, know that the time is just about to come upon you. When you see what Obama does, look at Matthew 24, My saints. This is the telltale event, and you will feel Father's wrath. When they say "peace and safety," sudden destruction comes upon the whole world. This is it, My Holy children. You have arrived at the final birth pains as My Son told My daughter to tell you last night. Remember, Father said that things will soon be manifesting here on earth that are in the spiritual. Hold onto My Son. He is strong enough to carry you all of his Bride through these unprecedented times of great upheaval. It is so very important, my Holy children, that you heed what I told you. How subtle the enemy is. He knows you won't willingly stray, but he knows that you won't notice little by little. Saints, guard your souls with My armor. Capture your every thought. Stay vigilant. Father is going to be stressing this much now. Stay only in My Word. Never take anything as true if it is not in my Holy Word. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal; things are not going to be the way man has said it is going to be, has spoken.
Psalm 32:8, I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Psalm 77:14 Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.
Matthew 24:15-51, When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.25 Behold, I have told you before.26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;49 And shall begin to smite his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
1 Thessalonians 5:3, For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Isaiah 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
Philippians 4:6, Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
1 Peter 5:8, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Ephesians 6:11-17, Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
2 Corinthians 10:4-5, (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Message #2 3/14/2016 THE TIDE IS TURNING AND MANY SOULS ARE COMING TO MY SON!
Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an High Priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:15 pm on 14 March 2016:
My Holy daughter of My Jerusalem, write down my words that you received directly from my spoon washed with living water for My Holy saints to hear with great wonder and amazement.
My dearly beloved, you surely make your Jehovah God happy. The tied is turning, and many souls are coming to My Son. Saints, this is how powerful your prayers are, powerful because you reside in My perfect and only Begotten Son who intercedes for you. We are here, saints. Yes, everyone wonders what it is papa is talking about, this huge event that your papa says to watch the skies for. Everyone will see it from the Americas to the eastern lands, from the Antarctica outstretches of all of the land. It will be the biggest event ever seen in my skies. It will take everyone by surprise. My saints will know that it is exactly from their God Almighty. Others that don't know My Son will not know what to think. This will begin the instilling of My Holy power to sweep this land with the biggest Holy outpouring revival. Does not My Word say that this gospel shall be preached to all of the world? Feel my urgency. Fall upon your knees to My Son, and I will confirm this to you in a huge way. My Holy children, many of you are struggling. You feel empty and dry. Get into My Word with my Ruach HaKodesh leading you with my refreshing presence. Go into a prayer that is filled with your heaviness, and tell My Son to pull you closer into him. Stand on scripture, My beloveds. Praise, worship and adore him. Things may not happen the way you want them, but know that he is working for your good. Cry your beautiful tears, My saints. They are so important to Me that I save every one. Papa God Yahweh Eternal, Master of All, has spoken.
James 5:16 Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.
John 15:7, If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Psalm 92:5, How spectacular are your works, O LORD! How very deep are your thoughts!
Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”
Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
James 4:9, Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Psalm 56:8, Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?
3/15/2016 Message 1 I AM NOT A GOD THAT IS DISTANT
Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8:17 pm on 15 March 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart, and of My Son Yeshua’s Heart, take down these Words of Mine that you received from My Spoon washed with Living Water, for all of My Saints to hear: Is it too late for you to be in the Brideship? Many of My Saints wonder if they are even part of My Son’s Bride. When you hear My Still Small Voice saying you are; you must have faith to hear Me, My Chosen Ones. I cannot say this enough. My Son has taught My Daughter many ways of how God JEHOVAH communicates with her and leads her by the hand, and He has also taught some of you. Do not misunderstand Me, your Papa Yahweh. What My Word says is the Truth, it is your path, it is your instructions, completely from your God JEHOVAH, My Little Ones. However, you will also know that in My Word, I say there are sealed Words that I had My Beloved Son Daniel not to utter. These Words are now being uttered by My Messengers; but know that any of these sealed Words will always be lining up with My Holy Scriptures. That is why Father has said to always ask My Ruach Ha Kodesh to lead you to all Truths. Father welcomes all sincere questions; I truly enjoy My Saints wanting to be vigilant and ensuring you are hearing My Very Words. For there are so many deceptive wolves out to steer My Beloveds away from My Son. My Saints of the Most High, know how close I AM. I AM not a God that is distant. I hear, I see, I know all questions that are posed in this Ministry. Know that My Daughter sends no comment, no email, no form of communication that will ever have any opinion to it. She only does what My Son tells her, and she is in prayer all day and every day with God JEHOVAH. All of you were born for this time, My Saints. Every one of you have a purpose. Never think that you are not worth anything; for that is what the enemy wants you to think, but Father says that you; each one of My Precious Saints, are My Precious Jewels. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal, answering questions, as I AM not a distant God, has spoken!
1 Kings 19:12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
Isaiah 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
John14:26 , But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Matthew 23:8, But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
John 1313 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
John 17:17, Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Psalm 119:105, Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
2 Timothy 3:16-17, All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
Daniel 12:3-4, And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. 4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
John 16:13, Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
1 John 4:1-5, Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Acts 17:17-29, That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. 29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
Psalm 33:13, The LORD looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men.
Esther 4:14 , For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?
Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Malachi 3:17 , And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
Message #2 You will see, but you will hardly be able to comprehend
1 Peter 2:6, Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a Chief Corner Stone, Elect, Precious: and he that believeth on Him shall not be confounded.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 10:47 pm on 15 March 2016:
Daughter of My Holy Jerusalem, Father Yahweh’s Holy City, write My Words that I have given you, washed with My Living Water in My Glorious Throne Room, which you and My Saints shall see soon; for them to hear and to take in: It isn’t for My Saints to completely know God JEHOVAH’s plans, but Father is releasing more insight to what is coming. Do you know My Saints that Papa Yahweh is going to be doing a New Thing? What is this, that is written in My Holy Scriptures, for the righteous? My Saints, once you see what is coming in My Skies; it will just get more unbelievable for you. You will see, but you will hardly be able to comprehend. You know that Me and My Son are going to be visiting every person that is alive on this earth. For it is written in My Word that I will make Myself known to every heart. This supreme visitation does not prevent the ones who will receive Me during this time from going into the tribulation. O’ what a Wonder it will be. But do you know that people are going to blaspheme My Son to His Face, as they did when He walked this earth the first time. God Almighty will be right in front of them and they are going to be full of treacherous and evil hearts. My Daughter had a hard time writing that, for she can’t stand the thought of My Son Yeshua, as all of you who are ever so close to Him, that He will go through that type of willful rejection all over again. I tell you now, woe to their very souls. My Saints wonder if the Bride will have been raptured up by then, to this I say, they will be trained to bring in the last of the harvest. You ask also, what about God JEHOVAH taking the children, to this Father says, this event will happen before. Father has said much now, but I will be revealing even more things, as time is over My Saints. Father God Yahweh Elohim, I AM the Revealer of My Secrets, has spoken
Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Ephesians 3:20, Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
1 Corinthians 4:5, Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
Romans 1:19-20, Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
John 1:10-11, He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
Matthew 10:32-33, Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 9:38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
3/16/2016 Message 1: If you are continually harassing my messengers STOP!
Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and His Redeemer the LORD of Hosts; I AM the First, and I AM the Last; and beside Me there is no God.
I received this Word from Father Yahweh at 6:23 pm on 16 March 2016
Daughter of Mine Own Heart, and of My Son Yeshua’s Heart, write the Words down that you received from My Spoon in My Heavenly Throne Room with My Son, for all to hear and imagine: Is there still quarreling amongst My Son’s Bride? My Saints, do you know what that is doing to your Wedding Garments, if you are unrepentant about it? Do you know you are wrinkling those Beautiful Wedding Garments of yours if you have any ought against thy brother? Grow up, My Saints, do you need to be fed with milk again and not My Meat? These are serious questions that you need to ask yourselves. If you are continually harassing My Messengers, stop. It is not becoming of you. God has given you the ability to have courteousness and manners. If you feel you are being led by My Holy Spirit to come against My Messengers, come to Me, God JEHOVAH through My Holy Son Yeshua. Even if you feel led, you always need to come to Me first. The spiritual side is very deceptive, which is My enemy. Father has said He doesn’t take kindly to His Children touching His Anointed. My Messengers, you should never attack one another. You all will sometimes receive confirmation of other Messengers’ Messages, or you may receive a completely different Message. Never think that you will know all things. For I do not give My Messengers that all-in-all. You prophecy in part. Remember this. It will behoove all of My Saints to take all to Me, God JEHOVAH Elohim. I AM telling you that you do not want to have these unsightly stains and wrinkles, for you never know when time is up. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal, always letting My Saints know how they are doing, has spoken!
James 4:1 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
Mark 11:25 , And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."
Matthew 5:22-24 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. 23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; 24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. 1 Corinthians 3:2, I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
1 Peter 3:8 Finally, [be ye] all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, [be] pitiful, [be] courteous:
1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1 Chronicles 16:22 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
1 Chronicles 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Message 2: God Jehovah Control that Lying Deceiving serpent satan
Psalm 92:1-2 It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto Thy Name, O Most High: 2 To shew forth Thy Lovingkindness in the morning, and Thy Faithfulness every night.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8:02 pm on 16 March 2016:
My Beautiful Daughter of Zion, who is so very faithful to her God JEHOVAH, write the Words you received while being escorted by My Son in My Holy Throne Room, to My Saints of the Most High: Can you see what is happening with spiritual eyes, My Saints? obama is a great flatterer with his lies and putrid sinful pride. My Saints, it is hard for some of you to see this, however, you will know it when he divides My Jerusalem. satan can’t wait to have his hands upon it, but it won’t be long, for I control that lying, deceiving serpent. I, God JEHOVAH will personally be breathing down his slimy neck. My Arm will reach wherever I want it to go. The time is escaping. Do not try to put dates on events as My Holy Days are coming up. When you do that, it pushes people away and hurts them. My Son wants you to be in Him every moment. He will keep you focused on My Kingdom, for your conversation should be on heavenly things. I see that more questions are being asked. My Saints, I will answer when I need to answer. If you do not receive an answer from these, My Messages, do not fret, come to Me in prayer. Remember, I AM God JEHOVAH, Papa Yahweh Elohim; I AM not a question and answer personality. I AM Holy, Righteous, and True. I know what is best for all of My Saints, and for this Ministry. It is always best to ask of Me through My Son Yeshua in prayer. Some questions will remain mysteries until they occur. Wait on God Almighty JEHOVAH, and you shall mount up with wings as eagles. I will most likely be answering questions that are derived from a Message that My Saints do not understand. Come to Me in prayer, My Saints; you will be surprised at how I may answer you, for I AM a God Who is full of mysteries and surprises. Papa Yahweh Elohim Eternal, I AM always here for you; come to Me in prayer, has spoken!
Joel 3:2, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
Revelation 12:9, And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Jeremiah 32:17 Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.
Leviticus 23:1-8, Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 3 Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings. 4 These are the feasts of the LORD, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons. 5 In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the LORD's passover. 6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread. 7 In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. 8 But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD seven days: in the seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
Ephesians 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
Isaiah 43:1, But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called [thee] by thy name; thou [art] mine.
Matthew 7:7-8, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Job 5:9, He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted
3/17/2016 Message 1 BEING WITH YOUR GOD WILL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY
Vision received during prayer 17 March 2016.
I see this man being carried by other men (they had him vertical), and the guy had fear upon his face. I then see the sphinx of Egypt. I am then told by the Holy Spirit that they are going to blow it up. Then I am taken to where it would have been before the vision, and I see these protestors around the sphinx trying to save it. That is why they were carrying away this person in the beginning of the vision. This group of men, some form of servicemen, began clearing away the people from the sphinx, and I saw them getting on the top of it, putting something on it, then get down from it. Then I see the sphinx explode into tiny pieces. They will blow up the sphinx to appease obama the antichrist. he will not want any other idols, for he will try to exalt himself above Me. Woe, woe, woe; his soul shall greatly be vexed in My Fire and Brimstone. Never let yourself get involved with idols and false gods, My Saints. Even what you think is not an idol; if it exalts anything else in your life besides Me; the Great I AM; then it has taken My Place in your life. What does My Word say, you should have no gods before Me. JEHOVAH God Elohim
Exodus 20:3-5, Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 28:7, The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him. I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:10 pm on 17 March 2016
Daughter of Zion; My Jerusalem, write My Heavenly Words that you received directly from Me in My Holy Throne Room washed with My Living Water, and escorted by My Only Begotten Son Yeshua, for My Lovely Saints to hear and to imagine: Saints of the Most High, you will soon be soaring in My Skies. God is a Spirit and you worship Me in Spirit and Truth. It is so very apparent to Me that you all want to be with your Very God JEHOVAH in My Throne Room. I will tell you that it will be an exhilarating, yet fearful experience for you. For you will be completely empty when you come before Me, Papa Yahweh, and I will cleanse you, every whit. You will cry buckets of tears before Me, and find it very hard to look at Me; for I AM the Holy of Holies, LORD of all creation and earth. You will see how multi-faceted I AM; filled with great splendor and beauty. You will be in complete awe of your Father of Fathers. Many of you have received glimpses of My Throne through dreams and visions; but I tell you it will be nothing like you have ever seen or felt in them. Being with your God will take your breath away. Many of My Saints who have left this earth cannot stop crying because of My Great and Awesome Presence. You think that things will be so different in My Heavenlies, and yes, there will be many wonders and miraculous things to behold. Things will also be the same, you will still be very aware of your emotions and feelings; but so much more intense. Your joy and happiness in My Son Yeshua; your intense love for Him, will be magnified more than 100 percent. You have so much to look forward to My Precious Jewels; so much. So keep your eyes directly on My Son Yeshua. Papa Yahweh Elohim Eternal Glory, Splendor, Grace, and Magnificence, has spoken!
Isaiah 40:31 but those who trust in the LORD will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not faint."
John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Psalm 33:8 Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
Hebrews 9:3 Now behind the second veil was a tabernacle, being called the Holy of Holies,
Genesis 14:22 But Abram said to the king of Sodom, "With raised hand I have sworn an oath to the LORD, God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth,
Psalm 71:8 My mouth is filled with your praise and your splendor daily.
Psalm 90:17 And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.
Matthew 23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Psalm 22:3 et them praise your great and awesome name-- he is holy.
1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written:“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
Proverbs 16:20 He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the LORD, happy [is] he.
Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Malachi 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
Hebrews 12:2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Message #2 THE EVENT IS COMING; IT’S ON ITS WAY
Deuteronomy 10:21, He is thy praise and he is thy God, that hath done for thee these great and terrible things, which thine eyes have seen.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8:19 pm on 17 March 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart, and of My Son Yeshua’s Heart, write the Words that I told you to chew very well, washed down with My Living Water, as you were quickly escorted by My Son; for all of My Saints to have open eyes and open ears:
The event is on its way, it is on its way. Papa has told you to be prepared to be amazed and bewildered. I AM telling you My Beloved Saints; I will never give you dates; it is so very near. As I gave My Daughter her vision of being rushed into My Throne Room by My Son; she didn’t know what to think. I was showing her and you, My Holy Children, that it is coming. The most spectacular event; the greatest miracle of My Skies. It comes, and it does not delay. I warn My Children before I do anything. Be prepared, be prepared, be prepared. I emphasize this; I AM telling you this. What is it? You won’t know until you actually witness it. It will amaze the astronomers and will confuse the experts, as they will try to explain how it happened and why. Brush off all of your doubts. Father will put it into your spirits that something is about to happen. I will tell you that it is not the rapture. I chuckle somewhat with some of you who try so desperately to figure My Timeline and series of events out. You will not know. God JEHOVAH Almighty wants you to trust Him with all of your heart and might. Live in the blessed moments of My Son Yeshua, My Beloved Saints, for He is your First Love and your Bridegroom. Father God Yahweh Elohim, saying the experts will be scratching their heads when My unbelievable event comes to pass. Father Yahweh has spoken!
Psalm 150:2, Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
Acts 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
Proverbs 3:5-6, Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
Revelation 2:4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
3/19/2016 Message 1 – YOUR LOVED ONES WILL BE IN MY HANDS, ALL OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD.
Psalm 86:10 For Thou art great, and doest wondrous things: Thou art God alone.
I received this word from Father God Yahweh at 2:40 pm on 19 March 2016
Daughter of Mine Own Heart, write Papa Yahweh’s Words to which you received in My Throne Room with My Spoon, for all of My Holy Children to hear and obey:
Are you truly ready for what is about to happen My Saints? I tell you nay. No matter how much I have prepared you, you will still be completely astounded. You will also see how different it’s going to be then, from what man has said will happen for many thousands of years now. Know, My Children of the Highest, that God Almighty JEHOVAH, once I begin showing you My Great Signs and Wonders that it will lead to all things being loosed from My Throne. This is a time like no other. Father Yahweh is going to be your site seeing director. For I AM truly going to show My Majesticness, Glory, and Power I have over all of My Heavens and earth. Do you know that there are going to be miracles after miracles taking place in your lives alone? This is going to be the most glorious and happy and joyful time in your lives. Your God JEHOVAH Elohim, the One Who completely adores all of His Creation is speaking to all of you. Your loved ones will be in My Hands; all of your household; continue praying, continue praying, continue praying. Your righteous prayers are great music to My Ears. How Father enjoys and delights in seeing so many prayers coming up for My Lost and unsaved children. Father’s Flock is going to be O’ so big! I know everyone that is going to be with Me for all eternity. I have every detail of their lives everlasting planned out by My Beautiful Son Yeshua. He will have all that He marked since birth. Father Yahweh Elohim Adonai, I AM looking forward to this glorious time coming up for all of My Holy Saints, has spoken!
Habukkuk 1:5, Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you. Daniel 12:1, At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people--everyone whose name is found written in the book--will be delivered.
1 Chronicles 29:11, Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.
Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Proverbs 15:29, The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.
John 10:28-29, And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
John 17:2, As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
Message 2 – FATHER’S SURPRISES
Please take this Word into prayer. Psalm 107:8, Oh that men would praise the LORD for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8:13 pm on 19 March 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart, and of My Son Yeshua’s Heart, write the Words that you received in My Holy Throne Room, escorted by My Son, for My Holy Saints to hear and to ponder:
Get your proverbial minds ready to receive more of My Hidden and Sealed Words, My Saints. It is of no secret that I do things in processes, and I use many different patterns since time began. I AM going to tell you that I have been contemplating on what to release to My Beloveds. Yes, Father can think about things if I so choose, even though I know the beginning from the end, sometimes I choose to reserve to do things in the future. This is much too complicated for man to understand. I AM The Great I AM, I have no beginning of Me, and there is no ending of Me. I AM Always. My Saints, satan is going to be quite shocked when he finds out what Father Yahweh, his Master and Controller is going to do. Father has said in His Word that He will shorten the days of Great Woes. I tell you that this will be, and that I will even shorten them in mind-blowing processes and steps. I have left Myself many openings in My Word for Me to increase or decrease My Judgment to the world in these last times. Father intends on making this time, that will be so awful, so unbelievably painful for the people left behind, VERY SHORT!!! This has been sealed up for all of this time. For I have much compassion on My Creation. Things will still go as I have planned, and yes, all of My Word will play out. All of the children that I know will come to My Son; will still come to My Son. However, I AM God Almighty and there is nothing too hard for Me. I will not be releasing how short a time, but this will happen; and soon all of My Children will be with Me, Father God Yahweh for all eternity. Do not, My Holy Children, ask My Daughter if she knows anything about the shortening of the time; for she only knows what I have told you. Father God Yahweh loves you so very much, all of My Children, has spoken!
Daniel 12:4, But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Genesis 4:3, And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.
Hebrews 9:23, It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
Revelation 1:8, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Ephesians 6:9, And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.
Isaiah 45:6-7, That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that [there is] none beside me. I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else.
Romans 9:28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.
Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Psalm 78:38-39, But he, [being] full of compassion, forgave [their] iniquity, and destroyed [them] not: yea, many a time turned he his anger away, and did not stir up all his wrath.
Jeremiah 32:27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?
3/20/2016 Message #1 THIS EARTH IS VERY SPECIAL TO GOD JEHOVAH!
Please take this Word into prayer.
Galatians 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:16 pm on 20 March 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart, and of My Son Yeshua’s Heart, write down the Words that you received from My Very Spoon, even though one got stuck in your teeth, write My Blessed Daughter:
Father is putting a stop to all deceptive Words now. I said that I would allow the enemy to come in as there were intrusions among My Son’s Bride; My Will has been accomplished. My Son’s Bride is pure and vibrant and glorious. And they now stand at the ready for what comes next. O’ My Beautiful Saints, in a matter of days you shall see, you shall see something so beautiful and eye-popping, your mouth will drop in total and complete awe. It will have something to do with My Heavenly Bodies, that I created specifically for the purpose they will accomplish. My Will be done on earth as in heaven. Children, you know that this earth and everything in it will pass away with a great purifying fire; from My Consuming Fire, but earth will always remain. This earth is very special to your God JEHOVAH, for it will glorify Me, and it is where My Beautiful Jerusalem is. Do you know why Jerusalem is so very close to My Heart? This is where man’s life began. Out of the very dust of Jerusalem is where I, The Great I AM breathed life and a soul to Adam. Yes, My Beautiful Children, Jerusalem is My Garden of Eden, and it is where My Perfect and Only Begotten Son will rule in His Millennial Kingdom, and it will stand forever. My New Jerusalem will be perched above My Earthly Jerusalem, and it will have all that My Will has accomplished. Eternally, I will give great pleasure, joy, and happiness; and no tears, no grief, no worrying will have its part in My New Jerusalem. I have selected from the foundations of the earth who I will allow in My Beautiful, and never tainted Jerusalem that will be high above My Eternal Earth. Father Yahweh Eternal, My Jerusalem will be forever, has spoken!
Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Matthew 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.
Psalm 125:2, As the mountains [are] round about Jerusalem, so the LORD [is] round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
Psalm 122:6, Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Matthew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
Genesis 2:7-15, And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. 8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed. 9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. 10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. 11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; 12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. 13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. 14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates. 15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
Revelation 21:4, And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Revelation 21:7, And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Message #2 FROM THE SANDS OF TIME, I HAVE LOVED THEE, MY HOLY CREATION!
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 108:5-6, Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and Thy Glory above all the earth; 6 That Thy beloved may be delivered: save with Thy Right Hand, and answer me.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8:38 pm on 20 March 2016: My Holy Daughter of Zion, write Father God Yahweh’s Eternal Words that He has given you in His Eternal and Glorious Throne Room; write My Child:
From the sands of the time that I have set in place, I have loved thee, My Holy Creation. You know this, for this is what My Word tells you, how much God loves you with His Own Heart, and how I promise you many, many blessings, joy, happiness, peace, protection, and strength. My Holy Word is a great blessing in itself for it is My Only Begotten Son Who came to earth in a human body so He might defeat the wiles of the devil. There is nothing that Father will not do for His Saints, within My O’ So Perfect Will. My Divine Will, My Permissive Will. I, Father God Yahweh have told you, My Saints many revelations, and I continue to pour out upon you, My Spirit to receive My Truths. It is of no surprise then, if you walk in My Holy Spirit, for He will lead you to what He wants you to know out of the revelations that are given. Some of My Messages that Father gives are not meant for everyone. He will let you know this. As My Children who will be left behind will be able to see all of God’s Messages, from all of His True and Highly Anointed Messengers; they will see My Glory, and they will get to know Me and My Son through them. The enemy will do their best to try to block them; but I will let them be seen of My Precious Ones, who will be wanting to know about God JEHOVAH. This time is now coming, and as I said, this time will be ever so much shorter than satan has ever thought. I AM that I AM! My Will be done for My Good Pleasure. Papa God Yahweh Elohim Eternal, the Alpha and the Omega, has spoken!
Jeremiah 31:3, The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
2 Corinthians 1:20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
John 16:13 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
Romans 12:2, And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come
Ephesians 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: Psalm 19:1, The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
3/21/2016 Message #1 YOU MUST REALIZE HOW MUCH I AM MY SON WANT YOU IN OUR HEAVENLIES
Please take this Word into prayer.
Jeremiah 33:8, And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against Me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against Me.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 9:33 pm on 21 March 2016:
My Beautiful Daughter of Zion, write Father Yahweh’s Words that you received in My Mighty Throne Room full of Grace and Truth, escorted by My Perfect Son Yeshua, write My Child
To all of My Faithful Dear Ones. Many of you want to know if I meant My Days in My Heavenly measurement of time, or your earthly days. Father will say this; keep looking up. These times are very unprecedented. Every day that passes by is one day closer to My Son’s Faithful Bride coming home. Father will not delay or disappoint. You will be quite shocked at how quickly things will go. The rapture, I tell you, is at hand. I, God JEHOVAH knows what all of you are thinking and feeling. You must realize how much I and My Son want you in our Heavenlies. O’ so much! Trust Me, your Everlasting God Almighty in My Timing. I have told you all to be prepared for what is coming, when My Spectacular Miracle happens that is Father telling the world to look out; for My Wrath is about to strike; and what sets Father’s Wrath off, My Saints? The signing of that putrid agreement that will separate My Chosen One’s Land. My Land, My Garden of Eden, My First Covenant and Peculiar People. God Almighty has much mercy and compassion My Saints. I could wipe everything away with one thought from Me. As My Word says, I will not strive with man forever. Father will be gathering you, so soon now. Did I not say that this is going to be a year that discloses the pieces to the puzzle? For this you will find out only as My Events occur. Papa Yahweh Elohim Eternal, I AM the Mighty and Eternal Throne of Grace, has spoken!
Hebrews 13:14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.
2 Peter 3:9, The Lord is not slack concerning His Promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.
Psalm 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Deuteronomy 7:6, For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
1 Peter 2:9, But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
Lamentations 3:22--23, It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
Genesis 6:3, And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
03/22/2016 Message 1: THERE ARE MANY OF YOU WHO ARE BEING DECEIVED!
Psalm 31:14, But I trusted in Thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God.
Please take this Word into prayer. Psalm 27:8, When thou saidst, Seek ye My Face; my heart said unto Thee, Thy Face, LORD, will I seek. I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 2:01pm pm on 22 March 2016:
My Precious Daughter of Mine, write these, My Harsh Words that you received in My Holy Throne Room, as I told you to chew very carefully and completely, being escorted by My Only Begotten Son; write My Child:
My Children of all the earth, My Faithful Ones, who follow My Perfect and Only Begotten Son. There are many of you who are being deceived. What does My Holy Word represent, My Loves, what does My Holy Scriptures say as truth, My Loves? My Beautiful Saints of Mine, My Word shall stand forever. If I tell My Children to stand upon My Holy Word; and I cannot lie, for I AM God Almighty God JEHOVAH, then stand you must! It is so very easy to be enticed in receiving messages that convey what is going to happen. This is what My Holy Word says, that they will not endure sound doctrine, they will heap teachers to themselves that convey what they want to hear. DO NOT LISTEN, My Saints! If something does not sound like My Word, go to My Word and test the spirits. There are many of My Messengers who only receive Words, but even as My Messengers, they must come to Me in prayer, and be very close to My Son. My Daughter was taught this very painfully, when My Son was training her for this, her purpose. Some have not been taught this way, for My Many reasons, and some have. No training is the same for any of My Messengers. Father has shown My Daughter many deceptions in the past days, through My Holy Word. She will stand upon My Word and shall never be moved. Father wants you, My gullible Saints, to stand upon My Holy Word. Father Yahweh Elohim, I AM not happy with My Saints who are falling for this great deception, has spoken!
John 1:1-14, In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. 6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
1 John 4:1, Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Colossians 2:8, Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Isaiah 40:8, The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
Hebrews4:12, For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Ephesians6:13, Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
2 Timothy 4:3, For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2 Chronicles 18:21, And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the LORD said, Thou shalt enticehim, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.
3/22/2016 Message 2: ALL WHO THINK THEY DON'T NEED TO REPENT HAVE BEEN GREATLY DECEIVED!
Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy Sight, O LORD, my Strength, and my Redeemer.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh 8:20 pm on 22 March 2016:
My Beautiful and extremely faithful daughter of Mine, Papa Yahweh gave you Words straight from My Throne Room, escorted by My Holy Son; write My Daughter:
Do not think that you can hide anything from Me, the Holy One of Israel. Never underestimate your Holy and Righteous God. Your sins will and do come up before My Nostrils and they are not pleasing to Me at all. All of you who think that you do not need to repent; you have been greatly deceived. Does not My Own Son tell all sinners to repent in His Gospels? Have not I said that throughout My Holy Word? My Saints, the Ark is closing; it is halfway shut, and what God shuts no man can open. REPENT! All of you who think you don’t need to. REPENT! All of you who have filthy tongues. REPENT! All of you who have lust in your hearts. All who I have ever created since the fall of Adam and Eve are sinners. Do you realize, My Saints, that there are sins that you aren’t aware that you do throughout the day? Do you know who accuses you night and day? REPENT! Every day, and immediately when you know you have just been convicted by My Holy Spirit. This prevents the enemy from having a claim to wreak havoc upon your life. You allow them to come right into your homes; if you could only see into the spiritual realm, My Children. However, Father will not allow that as of yet. But once I remove the veil; this world is going to turn into one huge nightmare. For then will all of the evil, that God JEHOVAH has hidden from you, be revealed. REPENT! All of My Saints! Father God Yahweh Elohim, I resist the proud, but reward the humble, has spoken!
Jeremiah 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.
Proverbs 1:32 For the waywardness of the naive will kill them, And the complacency of fools will destroy them.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Isaiah 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.
Psalm 34:13 Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.
Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
John 16:8, And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
James 4:6, But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
3/23/2016 Message 1:PERSECUTION OF MY HOLY CHILDREN IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE ONTO THE SCENE!
Psalm 136:1, O Give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good: for His Mercy endureth forever!
Acts 5:40- 41, And to him they agreed: and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them they commanded that they should not speak in the Name of Jesus, and let them go. And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for His Name.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 8:02 pm on 23 March 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart, and of My Son Yeshua’s Heart, write My Painful Words as you received them straight from My Holy Throne Room, escorted by My Perfect Son:
My Thunderous Glory comes, like a runaway train, My Children of Mine Own Heart. There will be heartache; much pain from Father’s Ways of waking up My Lost Children. There will be family members rising up against each other, and the Just will not retaliate against them, for they are My Son’s Meek Children who live completely by faith. There will be some of My Holy Children that will be severely persecuted and tortured and martyred for My Beautiful Son’s Name Sake. Many of you know who this will be, for God has prepared your hearts. Many of you will be shaken up from this; but stand you will in My Glorious Son. For you will count it all joy to suffer for His Name’s Sake; just like the apostles did. Father will supernaturally get you through the unpleasantness of it all. If I AM for you, who can possibly be against you? My Saints, I AM letting you know that all of the persecution of My Holy Children is about to explode onto the scene. Keep watching My Israel as her enemies ramp up against her. As Father has stated, I will allow all of the events; My Good Events, the enemy’s bad events to happen. Also remember that FATHER GOD YAHWEH ELOHIM is in CONTROL OF ALL THINGS! The antichrist Obama surely arises; this will come to pass, My Saints, and with this, martial law will be implemented, for it will be by force that Obama retains the seat of the president; of what used to be called the United States of America; in God we trust, now it will be the whore of Babylon! Father God Yahweh Elohim Adonai, keeping My Saints knowing what to expect, has spoken!
Psalm 29:3, The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.
Matthew 24:10-14, And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. James 5:6, Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.
Matthew 5:5, Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
1 Peter 3:14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy [are ye]: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;
Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you [from their company], and shall reproach [you], and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
Proverbs 16:9, A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.
Exodus 33:21 Then the LORD said, "There is a place near me where you may stand on a rock.
James 1:2-3, My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
Acts 5:40-41, And to him they agreed: and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go. 41 And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.
Romans 8:30 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
1 Chronicles 29:11 Thine, O LORD, [is] the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all [that is] in the heaven and in the earth [is thine]; thine [is] the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.
Revelation 17:4-5, And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Message 2: IT IS NOW TIME TO PRAY FOR MY TWO WITNESSES
Psalm 71:1 In Thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 9:41 on 23 March 2016: Daughter of Mine Own Heart and of My Son Yeshua’s Heart, write My Holy Words that you found extremely hard to chew, which I gave you with honey; write
My Child: As the clouds are forming around My Israel, the whole world is being cut into pieces by her. Jerusalem has now been made a severe cup of trembling; for she has always been such; but this is a time like no other. The time that I forewarned My Hebrew Children about. It is on God’s Horizon. You know what God JEHOVAH’s Word says happens in this time. Papa has hidden away the two witnesses; but they are about to make their appearance. You will not know anything about them, until I place them on their platforms. They will bring many of My First Covenant People to Me. They will be given much power and they will devour the evil. It is now time for My Saints to pray for these two Precious Children of Mine. Pray, My Saints, that they will be strong in My Son, and that they will do all of Father’s Will, and will not go to the left or right; but that they will remain in My Perfect Will. They are not infallible, My Saints. They will still be subject to their own will, however, they will have My O’ so Mighty Protection. Father knows your question already; they will fulfil My Words, however, they can still be tempted. Much power will be given to My Bride, and they can still be tempted. I will say that the chances of it happening decreases ever so much once you receive My Power. Pray My Saints, pray for My Two Witnesses, that Father is about to bring out to reprove My disobedient children. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal, My Two Witnesses are about to make their appearance in Israel, has spoken!
Zechariah 12:2-3, Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
Revelation 11:1-12, And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. 3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. 7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. 11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
1 Peter 2:9, But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
Romans 12:2, And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Psalm 91, He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, [and] from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth [shall be thy] shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; [nor] for the arrow [that] flieth by day; 6 [Nor] for the pestilence [that] walketh in darkness; [nor] for the destruction [that] wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [but] it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because thou hast made the LORD, [which is] my refuge, [even] the most High, thy habitation; 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in [their] hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I [will be] with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
James 1:14-15, But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
3/24/2016 Message 1:LET FATHER TALK ABOUT BAPTISM OF WATER
Psalm 113:3, From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD’s Name is to be praised.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 7:45 pm on 24 March 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart, and of My Son Yeshua’s Own Heart, write the Words that you received from My Holy Throne Room washed down with honey, write My Beautiful Child:
Father is truly tired of seeing My Children participate in things they shouldn’t. It is not becoming of My Saints to be holding on to anything of this world; and putting those things before My Son. Let Father talk about baptism of water. Saints, what did My Son first need to do before He began My Work? If My Son was dunked into water before He began; what makes you think that you O man, do not need to? As you are baptized, it is symbolic of renewal of your soul, body, and spirit, and to wash away your sins in complete repentance to My Son. Man has twisted My Holy Scriptures telling you that it is not necessary to be baptized, this is a complete lie from your adversary the devil. My Son set the example for all things, and I, Father Yahweh expect My Saint’s obedience in it. Yes, you must be baptized by someone who is ordained by Me. Pray, and I will lead you to who has that authority. As for baptizing your little ones; you may have them baptized as well, for all may be cleansed symbolically. You do not know what the age of accountability is; no man knows. My Little Ones love their God, until they pass that certain age, and knowledge is given to them of My Truths to where they have understanding of it. Do not listen to man, My Saints. Come into prayer with Me, through My Holy Son, and I will lead and direct you concerning this. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal, man has corrupted My Holy Word; do not listen to man! Has spoken!
Psalm 101:3, I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
Matthew 3:16-17, And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Acts 2:38, Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Romans 6:4, Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Deuteronomy 1:39 Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.
James 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth [it] not, to him it is sin.
Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Acts 5:27-29, And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them, 28 Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us. 29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
Message 2: MY SON’S WALK ON EARTH, IS HOW I EXPECT MY SAINTS TO WALK IN HIM
Psalm 30:2, O LORD My God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 9:28 pm on 24 March 2016:
Daughter of Mine Own Heart, and the Beloved of My Son Yeshua, write My Eternal Words that Papa gave you mixed with lots of honey; write My Child:
This is the end of all days, and end of all hours, and of the peace of this world, My Beautiful Saints. Father tells you now that all of you are so very close to participating in the Greatest Harvest that ever was, nor ever shall be again. There is much confusion in the hearts of My Saints; I AM not the God of confusion. Have I not told you already that no one will know exactly how things, events, and times are going to be? You have no reason to be confused. Father is going to delight you in saying that My Heavenly Host stands at the ready to help all of My Saints; as you shall receive My Power from on High and do Father’s Perfect Will. There will be much covetousness and jealousy of the gifts that I give to My Saints who are completely loyal and devoted to My Son. God is a mighty rewarder of your steadfast faith. Saints, you will, in an instant know that Father has activated this for you. For some of you already have this anointing, but you will remain unaware until the time appointed. I have given many dreams to the ones who are gradually receiving this extremely high anointing. You will be preaching about My Son, those who think you cannot speak powerfully in front of a crowd; people will flock to you; for you will have My Ruach Ha Kodesh’ full Presence upon you. This anointing will not be the same for every individual, for your Father likes My Children to do different jobs for Him; however, some will have My Full Anointing which is what My Apostles had. As I mentioned about My Two Witnesses being able to be tempted; so My Bride will be able to be also. Was not My Son taken into the wilderness and tempted by satan? Remember, My Saints, My Son’s walk on earth is how I expect My Saints walk to be in Him. None of My Creation is perfect; but My Son makes you perfect in Him. Gear up and be ready, My Beautiful Holy Children, for when you see My Miraculous Event happen; then it is time. Father Yahweh Elohim Eternal, giving My Son’s Bride much encouragement, has spoken!
Matthew 9:38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
1 Corinthians 14:33, For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Jeremiah 17:10, I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
Acts 1:8, But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Luke 9:1-10,1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece. 4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart. 5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them. 6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.7 Now Herod the tetrarch heard of all that was done by him: and he was perplexed, because that it was said of some, that John was risen from the dead; 8 And of some, that Elias had appeared; and of others, that one of the old prophets was risen again.9 And Herod said, John have I beheaded: but who is this, of whom I hear such things? And he desired to see him. 10 And the apostles, when they were returned, told him all that they had done. And he took them, and went aside privately into a desert place belonging to the city called Bethsaida.
Matthew 4:1-11, 1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. 3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. 5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, 6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. 8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. 10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.
1 John 2:6, He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
3/25/2016 YOU MUST TRUST FATHER
Mark 4:39 And He arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
Psalm 97:10 Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: He preserveth the souls of His Saints; He delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked. I received this Word from Father God Yahweh 7:54pm on 25 March 2016:
Daughter of Zion, write Father’s Perfect Words down that you received in My Throne Room, that will make thy belly bitter, washed down with My Living Water, write My Daughter Wendi:
Think not how Papa Yahweh is going to save My Remnant, for this is going to be the Most Wonderful and Amazing Time for My Saints, Father says this to you; you shall be so caught up in what you are doing for Me, God JEHOVAH, that you will barely pay any attention to the time. My Saints, you will not be raptured before you work for Me. How long will you work for Me? You will not know this now. Also know, My Blessed Saints, that you are going to see the rising of obama and his ruthless, evil, and detestable acts. However, you will be hidden and protected. Father will not suffer My Son’s Bride to be harmed. This is not what My Saints wanted to hear, I know. Know this, My Beautiful Ones, that I know each and every detail of your lives, I AM God Almighty and there is nothing that can go against Me, I AM the Great I AM Who created the evil for My Purposes, and My Will is going to be done in this earth. No hand shall rise against Me, for Father can think them into complete nothingness in less than a blink of an eye. Father knows what My Saints are wondering as you read this, and I tell you that even if you are tortured for My Son’s Sake, you shall not be harmed; you must trust Father, for My Thoughts and Ways are not as man’s. You will work until I send My Son for you. This is an extremely hard word to hear; but My Word says that I will comfort the faint at heart, the ones in troubled waters; and My Word is True. It is not what man has thought it would be like, man will never be able to know My Plans completely until they are revealed and experienced. Father loves each and every one of My Saints. DO NOT FEAR!! Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal, bitter and sweet will go hand in hand, has spoken!
John 4:34 My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.
Revelation 13, And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9 If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. 11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.
Psalm 27:5, For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock.
Isaiah 45:7, I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Matthew 6:9-13, After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. 1 Corinthians 8:6, yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.
Hebrews 11:35 Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:
Daniel 3, Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon. 2 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king sent to gather together the princes, the governors, and the captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, to come to the dedication of the image which Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up. 3 Then the princes, the governors, and captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, were gathered together unto the dedication of the image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up; and they stood before the image that Nebuchadnezzar had set up. 4 Then an herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O people, nations, and languages, 5 That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up: 6 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. 7 Therefore at that time, when all the people heard the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and all kinds of musick, all the people, the nations, and the languages, fell down and worshipped the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up. 8 Wherefore at that time certain Chaldeans came near, and accused the Jews. 9 They spake and said to the king Nebuchadnezzar, O king, live for ever. 10 Thou, O king, hast made a decree, that every man that shall hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, shall fall down and worship the golden image: 11 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth, that he should be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. 12 There are certain Jews whom thou hast set over the affairs of the province of Babylon, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego; these men, O king, have not regarded thee: they serve not thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. 13 Then Nebuchadnezzar in his rage and fury commanded to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Then they brought these men before the king. 14 Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them, Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up? 15 Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands? 16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. 17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. 18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. 19 Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated. 20 And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace. 21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 22 Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flames of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. 23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. 25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. 26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire. 27 And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them. 28 Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God. 29 Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort. 30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.
Isaiah 55:8-9, For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Psalm 46, God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; 3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. 4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. 5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early. 6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted. 7 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. 8 Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth. 9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. 10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. 11 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Matthew 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
3/25/2016 Message 2 CAN THERE BE BITTERNESS WITH THE SWEET?
Please take this Word into prayer. Psalm 96:6, Honour and majesty are before Him: strength and beauty are in His Sanctuary.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 9:45pm on 25 March 2016
Daughter of Mine, you shall write the Words that Father gave you with My Spoon in My Holy Throne Room, while being escorted by My Wonderful Son, Yeshua, write them My Daughter Wendi: Can there be bitterness with the sweet? Saints, do not let your heart fail you from what Papa just said in the previous Message I gave. I gave My Daughter the thought to put as a scripture reference of the 3 young sons of Mine, who refused to worship the detestable image. They were thrown alive into an inferno that killed the ones who were opening the door to it. They were not harmed; they didn’t have not one singe of hair, their clothes held not the smell of smoke. They were completely protected. Let Father say this, that even if you are going to die as a martyr, you shall not feel much pain; for I will be right there with you. Some of you are adamantly going to disagree with this Message, out of your fear. If you belong to My Son, you have His Peace with you at this very moment; now, My Saints, magnify His Presence and His Peace 100 fold. It will even be better than that. Remember, the visions that My Son gave My Daughter; He was right there, taking them before they were killed. My Saints, Father tells you that this time coming up is going to be completely incredible for you. You will be going underground doing My Holy and Mighty Works with My Anointing upon each of you; some more than others. All will be done according to Father’s Plans, My Holy Saints. Hang on to the Hem of My Son’s Garments and He will never leave His Saints nor forsake them. Father God Yahweh Elohim, My Glory comes through My Son’s Bride, has spoken!
Exodus 15:22-27So Moses brought Israel from the Red Sea; then they went out into the Wilderness of Shur. And they went three days in the wilderness and found no water. 23 Now when they came to Marah, they could not drink the waters of Marah, for they were bitter. Therefore the name of it was called Marah.[a] 24 And the people complained against Moses, saying, “What shall we drink?” 25 So he cried out to the LORD, and the LORDshowed him a tree. When he cast it into the waters, the waters were made sweet. There He made a statute and an ordinance for them, and there He tested them, 26 and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.” 27 Then they came to Elim, where there were twelve wells of water and seventy palm trees; so they camped there by the waters.
1 Thessalonians 5:23 and the God of the peace Himself sanctify you wholly, and may your whole spirit, and soul, and body, be preserved unblameably in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Mark 10:29-30 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, 30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
2 Corinthians 1:21 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, [is] God;
Matthew 9:19-21 And Jesus arose, and followed him, and so did his disciples. 20 And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment: 21 For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole. Deuteronomy 31:6, Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
3/26/2016: Message 1: AM I NOT THE GOD WHO SAVES HIS PEOPLE?
Psalm 119:105, Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Psalm 67:3-4, Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. 4 O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 4:02 pm on 26 March 2016:
Daughter of Papa Yahweh’s Own Heart, and of My Son Yeshua’s Heart, write My Words that you received in My Throne Room, washed down with honey, write My Beloved Child of Mine:
Fear not, My Beloved Hearts of Mine. For God is with you. Look in My Word for the many examples of how I delivered My Israelites from their enemies. AM I not still the same God Who delivered them from the hooks of Pharaoh? Did I not part the waters for them to pass through? Did I not turn back the shadow of the sun dial for Hezekiah so he would know that I AM the LORD Thy God and to trust Me? Did I not save the one person in Jericho that helped My Israelite children hide? I AM the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Did I not break Peter out of jail? Do I save Mine Own out of the muck and mire? Do I not deliver Mine Own out of the mouth of lions? How much do you trust your God? My Saints, do not become fearful, as My Israelites had no faith in Me, that I made walk the wilderness for 40 years. I do not give you the spirit of fear, I cast out all fear, for fear, My Saints, has torment. AM I not the God Who saves His People? Is there anything that I cannot do? Who made the sun that scathes anything in its path? Who made the meek little deer? Who made the great whales of the sea? I, God JEHOVAH, made all things, great and small. I set kings upon their thrones, and I tear walls down. My Beloved Saints, God JEHOVAH has great and wonderful plans for the ones who obey their God and loves Me with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength, and who cleave to My Perfect Son. I AM YOUR SHIELD, AND I AM YOUR ROCK! WHO CAN COME AGAINST ME?! Father God Yahweh, Your Great God Almighty Who sits on the Throne Everlasting, has spoken!
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Exodus 6:6, Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:
Exodus 14:21 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
Isaiah 38:8, Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down.
2 Kings 20:1-11, In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz came to him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order; for thou shalt die, and not live. 2 Then he turned his face to the wall, and prayed unto the LORD, saying, 3 I beseech thee, O LORD, remember now how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore. 4 And it came to pass, afore Isaiah was gone out into the middle court, that the word of the LORD came to him, saying, 5 Turn again, and tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the LORD. 6 And I will add unto thy days fifteen years; and I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defend this city for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake. 7 And Isaiah said, Take a lump of figs. And they took and laid it on the boil, and he recovered. 8 And Hezekiah said unto Isaiah, What shall be the sign that the LORD will heal me, and that I shall go up into the house of the LORD the third day? 9 And Isaiah said, This sign shalt thou have of the LORD, that the LORD will do the thing that he hath spoken: shall the shadow go forward ten degrees, or go back ten degrees? 10 And Hezekiah answered, It is a light thing for the shadow to go down ten degrees: nay, but let the shadow return backward ten degrees. 11 And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the LORD: and he brought the shadow ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahvaz.
Joshua 2:1-24, And Joshua the son of Nun sent out of Shatter two men to spy secretly, saying, Go view the land, even Jericho. And they went, and came into an harlot's house, named Rahab, and lodged there. 2 And it was told the king of Jericho, saying, Behold, there came men in hither to night of the children of Israel to search out the country. 3 And the king of Jericho sent unto Rahab, saying, Bring forth the men that are come to thee, which are entered into thine house: for they be come to search out all the country. 4 And the woman took the two men, and hid them, and said thus, There came men unto me, but I wist not whence they [were]: 5 And it came to pass [about the time] of shutting of the gate, when it was dark, that the men went out: whither the men went I wot not: pursue after them quickly; for ye shall overtake them. 6 But she had brought them up to the roof of the house, and hid them with the stalks of flax, which she had laid in order upon the roof. 7 And the men pursued after them the way to Jordan unto the fords: and as soon as they which pursued after them were gone out, they shut the gate. 8 And before they were laid down, she came up unto them upon the roof; 9 And she said unto the men, I know that the LORD hath given you the land, and that your terror is fallen upon us, and that all the inhabitants of the land faint because of you. 10 For we have heard how the LORD dried up the water of the Red sea for you, when ye came out of Egypt; and what ye did unto the two kings of the Amorites, that [were] on the other side Jordan, Sihon and Og, whom ye utterly destroyed. 11 And as soon as we had heard [these things], our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: for the LORD your God, he [is] God in heaven above, and in earth beneath. 12 Now therefore, I pray you, swear unto me by the LORD, since I have shewed you kindness, that ye will also shew kindness unto my father's house, and give me a true token: 13 And [that] ye will save alive my father, and my mother, and my brethren, and my sisters, and all that they have, and deliver our lives from death. 14 And the men answered her, Our life for yours, if ye utter not this our business. And it shall be, when the LORD hath given us the land, that we will deal kindly and truly with thee. 15 Then she let them down by a cord through the window: for her house [was] upon the town wall, and she dwelt upon the wall. 16 And she said unto them, Get you to the mountain, lest the pursuers meet you; and hide yourselves there three days, until the pursuers be returned: and afterward may ye go your way. 17 And the men said unto her, We [will be] blameless of this thine oath which thou hast made us swear. 18 Behold, [when] we come into the land, thou shalt bind this line of scarlet thread in the window which thou didst let us down by: and thou shalt bring thy father, and thy mother, and thy brethren, and all thy father's household, home unto thee. 19 And it shall be, [that] whosoever shall go out of the doors of thy house into the street, his blood [shall be] upon his head, and we [will be] guiltless: and whosoever shall be with thee in the house, his blood [shall be] on our head, if [any] hand be upon him. 20 And if thou utter this our business, then we will be quit of thine oath which thou hast made us to swear. 21 And she said, According unto your words, so [be] it. And she sent them away, and they departed: and she bound the scarlet line in the window. 22 And they went, and came unto the mountain, and abode there three days, until the pursuers were returned: and the pursuers sought [them] throughout all the way, but found [them] not. 23 So the two men returned, and descended from the mountain, and passed over, and came to Joshua the son of Nun, and told him all [things] that befell them: 24 And they said unto Joshua, Truly the LORD hath delivered into our hands all the land; for even all the inhabitants of the country do faint because of us.
Matthew 22:32 am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
Acts 12:1-25, Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church. 2 And he killed James the brother of John with the sword. 3 And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also. (Then were the days of unleavened bread.) 4 And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people. 5 Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him. 6 And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison. 7 And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands. 8 And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me. 9 And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision. 10 When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him. 11 And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the LORD hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews. 12 And when he had considered the thing, he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying. 13 And as Peter knocked at the door of the gate, a damsel came to hearken, named Rhoda. 14 And when she knew Peter's voice, she opened not the gate for gladness, but ran in, and told how Peter stood before the gate. 15 And they said unto her, Thou art mad. But she constantly affirmed that it was even so. Then said they, It is his angel. 16 But Peter continued knocking: and when they had opened the door, and saw him, they were astonished. 17 But he, beckoning unto them with the hand to hold their peace, declared unto them how the Lord had brought him out of the prison. And he said, Go shew these things unto James, and to the brethren. And he departed, and went into another place. 18 Now as soon as it was day, there was no small stir among the soldiers, what was become of Peter. 19 And when Herod had sought for him, and found him not, he examined the keepers, and commanded that they should be put to death. And he went down from Judaea to Caesarea, and there abode. 20 And Herod was highly displeased with them of Tyre and Sidon: but they came with one accord to him, and, having made Blastus the king's chamberlain their friend, desired peace; because their country was nourished by the king's country. 21 And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them. 22 And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man. 23 And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost. 24 But the word of God grew and multiplied. 25 And Barnabas and Saul returned from Jerusalem, when they had fulfilled their ministry, and took with them John, whose surname was Mark. Psalm 40:2, He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
Psalm 22:21 Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
Hebrews 3:17-19 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness? 18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
Jeremiah 32:37 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
Psalm 18:27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.
Psalm 104:23-25 Man goeth forth unto his work and to his labour until the evening. 24 O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches. 25 So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts.
Daniel 2:21 , And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
Ezekiel 13:14 So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Deuteronomy 10:20 Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God; him shalt thou serve, and to him shalt thou cleave, and swear by his name.
2 Samuel 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
3/26/2016 Message 2: MY SON’S BRIDE, YOU ARE GOING TO BRING SO MANY SOULS TO MY SON
Psalm 16:8-9, I have set the LORD always before Me: because He is at My Right Hand, I shall not be moved. 9 Therefore My Heart is glad, and My Glory rejoiceth: My Flesh also shall rest in Hope.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 7:46 pm on 26 March 2016
Daughter of Mine Own Heart, and of My Son Yeshua’s Heart, write these My O’ so Powerful Words that I had you eat without any of My Living Water or honey, and became stuck in your throat:
My Faithful Children. I, Papa God Yahweh, AM going to reveal to you a devastation that is coming to your land. The chaldeans were a wicked peoples, that did not worship Me, the One True God, they instead went after abominations in My Sight. My Holy Children, do you know that your country, America is tied into these peoples? Does not Father know the bloodlines of all of My Creation? What does this mean? It means that the judgment I gave to the chaldeans, the same, but even more intense is coming to America. It means that your government is every bit the wicked that they were. It means that the same abominations they did, is what the Americans are doing. I AM going to shake up America, and it is going to be shaking its head in shame and in terrors. My Saints, you are going to be the Lights shining brightly in My Earth. When My devastation comes, you are going to step right in as My Arms and Legs. Father has great mercies. Even when I give My Great Judgments to a nation, I expect My Saints to have compassion and mercy on them. To love thy neighbor as thyself and to love thine enemy. My Son’s Bride, you are going to bring so many souls to My Son. You will be performing so much more wonders and miracles than what My Son did. It is going to be such a great and miraculous time, My Saints. You will be taken and moved somewhere else on My Earth in an instant. Father will send you where He wants you to be. All the while, knowing that satan will have his army around you and will try to entice you to not do what I want you to do. You shall be tempted; you shall need to be ever so vigilant, to not be deceived. There are going to be some that fall away; unknowingly, because they were not grounded in My Holy and Perfect Word. The Great Deception will be in the midst of this time, and as My Word says that if it were possible, the very elect will be deceived. My Son Yeshua’s Bride, you will be completely protected, but I also expect much from you. Even during this most spectacular time, to stay fed by My Word, to stay worshipping and praising Me, and to continually be in prayer; Saints never make any decision without praying to Me through My Son; this is so very, very important. That is why you need to give Me your every decision now, so you will know how I communicate with you and lead you down to your Finish Line. As Father said, you are going to encounter resistance, and things that may sound good to you wrapped in honey, but on the inside is full of decay and maggots. This is truly going to be a time like no other. You will encounter mass devastation, but you will also see Father’s Great Wonders the entire time; some personal to you, but others the whole world will see. Stay cleaving to My Son. He is right here with you, and will be holding your hand. This is enough for now. TRUST JEHOVAH GOD ALMIGHTY! Father God Yahweh Elohim, My Truths are sometimes hard to swallow, has spoken!
Habakkuk (no verses listed, I am assuming read this whole book)
Ephesians 2:4-10, But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Psalm 18:25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;
Matthew 22:36-40, Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
1 Peter 5:8, Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Matthew 4:1, Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
Colossians 1:23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Jeremiah 15:16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.
John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing
Philippians 4:6, Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Proverbs 3:6, In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Deuteronomy 4:4, But ye that did cleave unto the LORD your God are alive every one of you this day.
Isaiah 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.”
Proverbs 3:5, Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
No Videos for 3/27/2016
3/28 /2016 Message 1: MY SON IS A GENTLEMAN, AND IF YOU DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO DIRECT YOU, THEN HE WON’T
Psalm 66:1-2, Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands: 2 Sing forth the honour of His Name: make His Praise Glorious.
Mark 10:45 For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 5:39 pm on 28 March 2016:
Daughter of My Jerusalem, write My Holy Words that you received in My Throne Room, washed down with Living Water, write My Beautiful One:
My Kingdom comes. My Will be done on earth; My Earth. Saints of Mine, I have given you much insight now on what My Son’s Bride will be doing, as they bring in the last of the harvest. You can see how very important it will be to know My Holy Scriptures. You will know exactly what Father wants you to do, and shall reap the bountiful blessings that I will give unto you here and in My Heavenlies. After you have finished your work on this earth, you shall see your God, My Saints. I want you all to know that even though you are a bit disappointed to find out that I won’t send My Son until after obama reveals himself that you will not have much longer after that. I have given many dreams and visions to My Saints that are mostly symbolic in depicting what is going to occur in this time. Father still has the enemy at bay until I say he can begin. Saints, I want you to continue to pray for all of the lost, backslidden, and lukewarm. My Daughter was asking My Son what it means exactly to fall away, and He told her to fall into lukewarmness and to not be in the rapture of the bride. Saints, it is up to each individual to study to show thyself approved. My Son is a Gentleman, and if you do not allow Him to direct you, then He won’t. He still has your life in His Hands, for once you sincerely accept My Son, can there be anyone or anything that can pluck you away? No, My Dearest Ones, but you will have to go through His O’ So Hot Refining Fires. Father knows everyone is anxious now to start. Remember, My Great Wonder shall come ever so quickly now and is a great and mighty sign to you and to the world. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal, you, My Saints are in My Son’s Hands Eternally, has spoken!
Matthew 4:4, But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
2 Corinthians 9:6, But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
Matthew 5:8, Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Acts 2:16-18- But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: 17 ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. 18 And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy.
James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Zechariah 13:9, And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
Psalm 77:14 Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.
3/28/2016 Message 2: YOU MUST WANT THIS JOB WITH EVERYTHING IN YOU!
Psalm 33:11 The counsel of the LORD standeth forever, the thoughts of His Heart to all generations.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 9:06pm on 28 March 2016:
Daughter of My Holy City, Jerusalem, write Papa’s Fiery Words, that purified your mouth; that you received in My Throne Room: Children of My Son Yeshua.
Is it not enough that Father gives you My Messages, straight from My Throne Room; that you are now extremely disappointed in what My Timing will be like? Is it not enough that I have poured out Father’s Heart to you? Yet you still murmur to yourselves. Can you change My Plans in any way, My Saints? Can you be My Counselor? Can you tell Me the perfect time that everyone going in the rapture will be ready? For I AM Perfect, there is no flaw in Me, I have Always Been and I Always Will Be! There is no speeding up of My O’ So Perfect Plans. I have devised a specific plan for each of you. It will be up to you to follow My Son to receive it. I, God JEHOVAH have given you My Tender Mercies every day, I God JEHOVAH give you breath every time you breathe. If I didn’t have control over you, you would go into oblivion. You have gotten to know your Papa Yahweh through many of My Messages, I AM full of compassion and mercy and understanding, and if you fully know My Son, then you know Me, Father Yahweh. Do you not want to be here for the most exciting time there has ever been on this earth, My Saints. As you read My Son’s Words, to see the Great Works that He did for Me; do you not want to help the sick to be healed, to preach My Son’s Gospel, to help the blind see, to see people’s loved ones be raised from the dead? You must want this job with everything in you; otherwise you will have resentment in your hearts toward Me and My Son, and you will go your own way! Father God Yahweh Eternal, giving My Saints what could happen to their walk with My Son, has spoken!
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
2 Samuel 22:31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
Revelation 1:8, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Lamentations 3:22-23 It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. Job 33:4, The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.
Psalm 145:8-9 The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy. 9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
John 14:7, If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
03/29/2016 Message 1: I HAVE PURPOSED EACH OF YOU JUST FOR THIS TIME!
Isaiah 57:15 For thus saith the High and Lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose Name is Holy; I dwell in the High and Holy Place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 145:14, The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 5:12 pm on 29 March 2016:
Daughter listen to what Papa has to say, and write what you have received in My Holy Throne Room, My Words that broke one of your teeth and was immediately restored, write My Child: Get ready My Saints. Father is going to show you many things now of My Sealed Words. They, the generations before you; did not need to know these, as it did not occur in their lifetimes. But you, My Saints are My Chosen Generation for many, many reasons. I have purposed each of you just for this time. Just as I have placed many to perform wonders for Me; such as I have placed you. It is no accident that you are living in these last days of this incredible Age of Grace. Now, you will take up your weapons and gird yourselves up for the battle at hand. Now, you will go forth as new buds on a tree; as you have shed your old life, and put on My Son, King Yeshua eternally. Some of you have been with My Son faithfully for a long time; some a short time; time in this since is of no consequence, for all are the same in My Son’s Book of Life. You are going to go and do shocking things; that you just won’t be able to believe. My Saints, I will bestow upon you My Gifts and Blessings from above, which are O’ So Powerful. You will be encountering the manifested demons on this earth that are called My fallen angels, and you will destroy them with My Son’s Mighty Name; just as you do spiritual warfare now, casting into the sea evil spirits with Yeshua’s Name; except you will actually see what is against you. These fallen angels will try to act as though they are for My Son; and will deceive many, however, if you are strong in My Son, you will discern the evil. My Son will walk hand in hand with His Bride. Things will be so very different for you, when you receive this most Mighty Anointing from Me. Papa Yahweh Elohim Eternal, I AM breaking the many doctrines of My Bride, has spoken!
Daniel 12:4, But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Psalm 18:39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.
Romans 13:14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
Revelation 3:5, He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Genesis 6:1-5, And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also [is] flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown. 5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
03/29/2016 Message 2: FATHER HAS SAID THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN, IT WILL NOT BE AS MAN THINKS!
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 145:6, And men shall speak of the Might of Thy Terrible Acts: and I will declare Thy Greatness.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 7:29 pm on 29 March 2016:
Daughter of My Holy City Jerusalem, write Father’s Words that you joyfully received in My Throne Room, escorted by My Son, write My Blessed Daughter:
It makes no never mind to Me if you do not receive these Words, for they will come to pass. Father has said this over and over again, that it will not be as man thinks. I have given My Saints through the years, an outline, if you will, about what is to occur. But now as Father is filling in the blank spots, you scoff and say this is not what I have been saying? It is only because Father is not telling you what you want to hear. You want your ears tickled by someone who will tell you what your ears want to hear. Have you come to Me, and asked Me sincerely, if this indeed is from Me, The Great I AM? My Daughter writes exactly what I want her to write, then she asks My Son for discernment, and is in much prayer for most of the day. Father tells you; you will be sorely disappointed when you do not go up in the rapture before Obama is revealed, if you do not take these, My Words, to heart. Do you realize, or have any idea how difficult it is to put up My Words? For it is completely done by faith, My Saints. My Daughter has much faith; and she continually gets rewarded in Father’s many Gifts that I bless her with. Has any of you walked in her shoes before? Nay, I tell you never condemn anyone, for it will come back double fold to you. Be very careful about judging someone, examine yourself first, and see how imperfect you are. For God JEHOVAH has made none of His Creation perfect. I will recompense what is deserving for everyone for I, God JEHOVAH Elohim AM the Righteous Judge! Father God Yahweh Elohim has spoken!
2 Timothy 4:3, For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
Matthew 7:5, Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
2 Thessalonians 1:6, Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
Psalm 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
03/30/2016 No video/message (not sure what day was off because then she posted messages for 3/30/16)
Hey to all my brothers and sisters in our Blessed King Yeshua. King Yeshua has given me the night off. I will be posting tomorrow, Father's Words that I received today. May King Yeshua bless each and every one in your comings and your goings, and to shine His Beautiful Face upon you!
Proverbs 16:17, The highway of the upright is to depart from evil: he that keepeth his way preserveth his soul. Praise and glory and all hallelujah's to our Perfect and Mighty God JEHOVAH Elohim! Sister Wendi
Scripture of the day for 30 March 2016: Luke 10:1, After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
3/30/2016 Message 1: FATHER IS PLEASED THAT YOU HAVE BECOME WISE IN WHAT YOU SINCERELY ASK FOR.
Please take this Word into prayer.
1 John 4:1, Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 3:54 pm on 30 March 2016:
Dearest Daughter of Mine, it is with gladness of My Heart that I give to you these Words for My Holy Children of Mine; write My Darling Wendi:
All of My Children of Faith, Father has quite a treat for you. It is My Greatest Desire to give to you many Gifts and Blessings that only God can give. At this time, Father God Yahweh imparts to all who are ever so close to My Son Yeshua, the Gift of having Great Discernment. I AM the Giver of all Good and Perfect things, and I have heard your heartfelt prayers. Father is pleased that you have become wise in what you sincerely ask for. How will you know you have this Gift you ask Me? You must receive it in faith and come to Me in prayer and ask Me to show you. You must exercise and nourish this Gift, as you need to do with all spiritual gifts. I AM very proud of you, My Faithful Lights of Yeshua. However, be very aware, that you can still go the way of the enemy; if you do not stay feeding on My Word that nourishes your mind, soul, spirit, and body. You must treat everything I give to you as Holy and not for evil. Stay cleaving to My Son, and you are going to cross your finish line with great vigor and happiness. Father loves each one of you, for I have sent My Only Begotten Son to cleanse you with His Perfect Blood of Righteousness and Holiness. He is your Life and Truth and Way. He sacrificed Himself for you; therefore live a sacrificed and surrendered life for Him. Father God Yahweh Elohim, Eternal, I AM so very pleased with the ones who are cleaving to My Precious Son, has spoken!
James 1:17, Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
1 Corinthians 12:10, To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1 John 5:14, And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
Romans 10:17, So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Romans 12:6, Since we have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, each of us is to exercise them accordingly: if prophecy, according to the proportion of his faith;
1 Thessalonians 5:5, Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
Matthew 4:4, But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Joshua 23:8, But cleave unto the LORD your God, as ye have done unto this day.
1 John 1:7, But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Jeremiah 23:6, In his days Judah will be saved and Israel will live in safety. This is the name by which he will be called: The LORD Our Righteous Savior.
John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
1 John 2:2, He Himself is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not for ours alone, but also for the sins of the whole world.
Ephesians 5:2, And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
Romans 12:1, I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service.
3/30/2016 Message 2: THESE MESSAGES ARE TO KEEP YOU FOCUSED ON MY SON YESHUA
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 27:8, When Thou saidst, Seek ye My Face; my heart said unto Thee, Thy Face, LORD, will I seek.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 9:25 pm on 30 March 2016:
Daughter of My Holy City Jerusalem, write Father’s Words that you humbly received in My Throne Room; write My Beautiful One:
It is of a great necessity that Father gives you these Messages, My Saints. These Messages are to keep you focused on My Son Yeshua. Keep your eyes only on Him, My Saints; all things will be worked for your good. Father realizes how painful your lives are, but you must know that you will be drawn ever so much closer to My Perfect Son; it is all done for your benefit. My Word says to count it all joy when you go through divers temptations. This life on earth is going to be filled with many tears, My Saints, but O’ how those broken hearts bring you closer to My Heart. Trust Your Father, the One Who bore you from My Spoken Word. I will do in your life what I deem necessary. As I just said, do not take your eyes off of My Son. He will keep you satisfied and you will see Him work in your lives. He will show you how to live in Him, and as He tells My Daughter continually; He has you in every way that you cannot imagine. My Beautiful Saints, stay in continual prayer, learn to stay in prayer, commune with My Son all day. My Ruach Ha Kodesh will help you. He will put praise upon your hearts as you sing your precious words to My Son, lifting Him up in glory and worship; worshipping Him in spirit and in truth. What a sweet time He gives you with His Holy Presence. Ask Me to draw you closer and closer to Him; My Only Begotten Son; Yeshua Ha Mashiach! Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal, giving My Saints more wisdom, has spoken!
Hebrews 12:2, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Romans 8:28, And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
James 1:2-3, My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
Psalm 34:18, The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
Psalm 33:9, For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
Psalm 18:18, They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.
1 Thessalonians 5:17, Pray without ceasing.
Psalm 63:4, Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.
John 4:24, God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Psalm 16:11, Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Matthew 7:7-8, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
James 4:8, Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
3/31/2016 Message 1: I AM THE DIRECTOR OF THE SHOW, AND MY SON IS THE PRODUCER, AND MY HOLY SPIRIT IS THE CHOREOGRAPHER, SETTING EVERY MOVE IN PLACE
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 89:1, I will sing of the mercies of the LORD forever: with my mouth will I make known Thy Faithfulness to all generations.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 5:39 pm on 31 March 2016:
Daughter who has Father’s Heart, and My Son Yeshua’s Heart, write My Holy and Eternal Words for all of My Beautiful Saints, that you received directly from My Holy Throne Room:
Father’s Faithful Saints. It is time to let you know some more Words and Revelations that were sealed up til now. I AM going to reveal to you Who has the book in His Hand that tells My Son John to eat it. It is My Precious Son, the Angel of the Lord in the Old Testament. My Son has many personalities, just as I have many. He will be coming back roaring as a Lion, not meek like a Lamb. All of God’s Plans are done in stages. As My Word says, God JEHOVAH Almighty has much patience for events and scenarios to play out. I AM the Director of the Show, and My Son is the Producer, and My Holy Spirit is the Choreographer, setting every move in place. The rainbow should have helped you know Who the Mighty Angel is. The rainbow is at My Throne, and Who sets on My Right Hand, My Beautiful Saints? This has been a great debate among the well-learned theologists, and others. You will be surprised to find out where My Son is throughout My Word, for some of these characters have no star signaling that it is My Son. He is God Almighty, and just as He disguised Himself to go up to the feast; so He does many other times. This will be all Father will reveal for now. This will still be debated, but if you do as Father says, and to come to Me in prayer, I will confirm it to you.
Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal, It is Written!, has spoken!
Revelation 10, And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: 2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, 3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. 4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not. 5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, 6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: 7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. 8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. 9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. 10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings. Psalm 34:7-9, The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. 8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. 9 O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.
Revelation 5:5, And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Revelation 19:7, Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
Psalm 37:7, Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
Revelation 4:3, And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
Ephesians 1:20, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
Isaiah 44:6, This is what the LORD says-- Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.
John 7:10, But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.
Psalm 2:11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
Revelation 7:5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
Revelation 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
3/31/2016 Message 2: FATHER SEES ALL OF MY UPRIGHT AND I REWARD THEM
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 89:18, For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our King.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 9:46 pm on 31 March 2016:
Daughter, full of compassion and mercy, write My Holy and Eternal Words down that when you received them, it made your eyes blurry in My Throne Room being escorted by My Holy Son Yeshua, write My Precious Child:
Keep doing the right thing, My Saints. Father sees all of My Upright and I reward them. Those who seek holiness and righteousness through My Son. For nothing can be given you if it is not from Me, God JEHOVAH Almighty. Saints, Father requests your faithful prayers to lift up to Me all of the lost sheep on this earth. My Son will not lose one of them, no not one. He will do whatever it takes, and sometimes it is not a very pleasant experience, for that individual; but very crucial to that person’s salvation. Father already knows who and when and how all will be ushered into My Son’s Bosom. Saints, you are going to be healing broken bones, awful sights will you see. You will be healing burn victims, you will be healing people that have contagious diseases; all this My Son will give you authority to do. You are going to be thronged with crowds just like My Son was. People are going to want to receive the healing through My Son; but some will still go the way of the devil. Father will be telling you who to go to, and directing everything you do. There will be some of you that will be given much insight to different people and you will know things about that person that only God could know. This requires much faith; to be using all of these Gifts that I will be giving you. My Saints, pray that My Son, the Author and Finisher of your faith will increase yours.
Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal; My Saints will be able to see clearly once Father opens their spiritual eyes so much the more! Has spoken!
Psalm 37, Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. 2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. 3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. 4 Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. 5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. 6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. 7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. 8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. 9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. 10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. 11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. 12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. 13 The LORD shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. 14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. 15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken. 16 A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked. 17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous. 18 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever. 19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied. 20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away. 21 The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth. 22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off. 23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. 24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORDupholdeth him with his hand. 25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. 26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed. 27 Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore. 28 For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. 29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever. 30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment. 31 The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide. 32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him. 33 The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged. 34 Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it. 35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. 36 Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found. 37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace. 38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off. 39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble. 40 And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
Luke 1:74-75, That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.
John 3:27, John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
Luke 15:4, What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
Matthew 15:30, And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:
Luke 10:19, Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Hebrews 12:2, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
4/1/2016 Message 1: DO NOT LET ANYTHING WICKED AND NOT OF ME, TAKE ANY ROOT OR GET A STRONGHOLD OVER YOU
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 71:1, In Thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 7:46 pm on 1 April 2016:
Daughter, who is kind and true, write Father Yahweh’s Words down that you humbly received in My Holy and Righteous Throne Room, write My Child:
My Voice is the Voice of Many Waters, the Voice that makes your heart flutter with fear and sheer excitement. There is none other like Me. Who can stand against the Great I AM? Who can endure My Wrath? Who can uphold My Strength? I AM that I AM. Faithful and completely true to My Creation. My Creation, the world is going to go through a complete purification process. As My Holy Scriptures say, that every knee shall bow down to My Perfect Son; this doesn’t mean willingly, My Saints. When you are doing My Will, being in My Son’s Army, that is coming up sooner than you think, the enemy is going to come against you hard and fast. It is so very, very important that you understand spiritual warfare. I have made My Son Yeshua’s Name the Most Mightiest Name in the whole creation. He is above everything and above every evil entity. He has crushed satan’s head, My Saints. Use His Powerful Name to tell the enemy to flee from you. Always put on your Spiritual Armor, My Saints. Always capture your thoughts. Always cast down the imaginations that come into your heart. Do not let anything wicked and not of Me, take any root or get a stronghold over you. How do you know what is of Me? You must know My Holy and Inerrant Word. Papa Yahweh Elohim Eternal, I AM preparing and training My Saints for war that My Son already has the Victory in, has spoken!
Revelation 14:2, And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
Job 37:1-5, At this also my heart trembles, And leaps from its place.2 Hear attentively the thunder of His voice,
And the rumbling that comes from His mouth.3 He sends it forth under the whole heaven,
His lightning to the ends of the earth.4 After it a voice roars; He thunders with His majestic voice,
And He does not restrain them when His voice is heard. 5 God thunders marvelously with His voice;
He does great things which we cannot comprehend.
Isaiah 45:5, I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
Romans 8:31, What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
Revelation 6:17, or the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to endure it?"
Isaiah 40:29, He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
1 Corinthians 1:9, God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
Philippians 2:9-11, Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Ephesians 1:20-21, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
Genesis 3:15, And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Ephesians 6:10-18, Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
2 Corinthians 10:4-5, (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
1 Corinthians 6:12, All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
1 Corinthians 15:57, But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Matthew 11:28-30, Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My Yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I AM Meek and Lowly in Heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For My Yoke is easy, and My Burden is light.
4/2/2016 DO NOT LISTEN TO THE VIEWS OF MAN
Please take this Word into prayer.
Jeremiah 17:5, Thus saith the LORD; Cursed [be] the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 5:12 pm on 2 April 2016:
Daughter who has Papa’s Heart and who has My Son’s Heart, write My Increasing Desirous Words for all to hear, write My Child:
It is time; do not think; My Saints. Thinking is not relevant to doing My Will. Only do what My Word says, and stand upon your Solid Rock. When you are not sure of something, seek My Face. Seek Me diligently through My Precious Son. Saints, I AM your Number One Weapon; God JEHOVAH Elohim! I AM your Sure Thing! I AM the One you can Depend on; I AM the One you can Trust your heart and your soul to. TRUST in ME! My Holy Word is infallible, inerrant, flawless. You cannot trust man, My Saints! I AM telling you this. Look straight at My Son, and do not let your eyes wander. You will hear My Voice telling you which direction I want you to go in. Rely on Me and My Son, We will never leave you, We will never deceive you. We will never desert you and leave you stranded. I have not brought My Son’s Bride this far to their finish line to abandon you. God JEHOVAH guides you with Mine Eye. It will be in your best interest to shut your ears and eyes to man’s opinions and doctrines. Do not listen to the views of man. If you waiver now before My Events begin to occur; how do you think you will stand up against the fallen angels? You must have the faith to stand. Stand, My Faithful Saints! Those of you who do not feel you are grounded in My Word; read, read, read through My Holy Spirit. Read the example that My Son set for all. There is not much more time remaining, My Beautiful Saints. Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal, Stand upon My Holy Son, My Saints, has spoken!
James 1:22, But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
Psalm 40:2, He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
Psalm 27:8, When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.
John 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
2 Corinthians 10:4, (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
Isaiah 41:13, For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
Jeremiah 17:7, Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
Psalm 18:30, As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
Psalm 118:8, It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
Jeremiah 17:5, Thus saith the LORD; Cursed [be] the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
Isaiah 31:1, Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because [they are] many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!
Deuteronomy 5:32, So be careful to do what the LORD your God has commanded you; do not turn aside to the right or to the left.
Isaiah 30:21, And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
Deuteronomy 31:6, Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Titus 1:2, In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
Psalm 32:8, I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Mark 7:7, Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Colossians 2:8, Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Ephesians 6:13, Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
John 16:13, Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
John 13:15, For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
Matthew 11:29, Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Isaiah 46:9, Remember the former things of old: for I AM God, and there is none else; I AM God, and there is none like Me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My Pleasure:
4/3/2016 Message 1: MY SAINTS, NOW COMES A TIME WHERE YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE TRUE GRIT IN STAYING STRONG IN MY SON
Please take this Word into prayer.
Psalm 91:15, He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.
I received this Word from Father God Yahweh at 7:16 pm on 3 April 2016:
Daughter Wendi, write down Father Yahweh’s Words that were given to you in My Eternal Throne Room, that a few were full of grit from My Holy Floor after some Words fell out of your mouth, write My Blessed Child:
My Heavenly Saints, I address you as such, because that is where you will be soon. It will be My Greatest Delight to welcome each one of you, My Great Lights in My Son Yeshua. My Saints, now comes a time where you will need to have true grit in staying strong in My Son. What does Papa mean by true grit? It means tenaciousness, boldness, great fervor in My Son. That you know My Son, and you will fight for your faith in Him. Remember, I have told you that what matters is you sticking to and standing in, on, and upon My Son, He will get you through. My Saints, some of My Son’s Bride understand this concept, some of you do not. If everything was stripped and taken from you, and all you had beside you and in front of you and above you and underneath you was My Son, would you be happy? If all else was gone, would you curse God or would you stay strong and trust My Son for your very life. Would you still sing praises to His Name, when God has completely brought you down to only yourself, would you immediately cry out to My Son being humbled and broken, or would you go the direction of death? I want all of My Saints to know, this may happen to you; yes, it very much could, how will you stand?Father God Yahweh Elohim Eternal
Matthew 5:14, Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Ephesians 6:10, Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
1 Timothy 6:12, Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
Psalm 40:2, He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
Psalm 43:5, Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him,who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
James 4:10, Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
Psalm 78:35, They remembered that God was their Rock, that God Most High was their Redeemer.
Psalm 40:1, I waited patiently for the LORD; and He inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The robot judge
The robot judge : ENGLISHHEISCOMING12 COMMENTARYVIDEO 2019 The robot judge Revelation from God: The total takeover of man is already much...
-
War Will Not be Turned Back Now for it is Time : WhistleBlowerJeff War Will Not be Turned Back Now for it is Time Received 5-11 through...
-
Tobit Tob.1 [ 1 ] The book of the words of Tobit, son of Tobiel, the son of Ananiel, the son of Aduel, the son of Gabael, of the seed...
-
Wisdom of Solomon Wis.1 [ 1 ] Love righteousness, ye that be judges of the earth: think of the Lord with a good (heart,) and in simpl...
No comments:
Post a Comment